Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97404 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2012
Euro will fall from now to
6am...5HR bet

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by donblanco: 1:30am On Jun 04, 2012
mkmyers45: Euro will fall from now to
6am...5HR bet
at what price can i still enter now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:41am On Jun 04, 2012
donblanco:
at what price can i still enter now
i dont think you should enter
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by donblanco: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2012
mkmyers45: i dont think you should enter
thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2012
GBPJPY FALLS BELOW 119.95 IN 14 HOURS.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2012
mkmyers45: Euro will fall from now to
6am...5HR bet
Closed in profit..

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2012
Hi

EUR/USD and EUR/jpy will FALL.

Place the bet at 7am

Bet must expire latest at 2.30pm today.

NOTE! pls where can I buy liberty reserve from. most sites seem to be out of stock. i need just 12 dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2012
Epaynigera can NEVER be out of stock
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2012
@naija and tolu...thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2012
toluxa1: Guys, I was wondering why my EA here are kinda inactive. Is it from the installation or what?

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2012
Tip:Those of us that trade fx should be cautious of buying EU,EJ,GU and GJ.It's still risky for now.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2012
The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes. for EUR/JPY on BOM, but EUR/USD was executed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2012
toluxa1: The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes. for EUR/J
PY on BOM, but EUR/USD was executed
True same thing here I taught it was my service provider but idid the eur/usd
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2012
toluxa1: The system is missing critical pricing information. Please try again in a few minutes. for EUR/JPY on BOM, but EUR/USD was executed

go for GBP/JPY instead.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2012
marlockj: pls u pple nid 2 xplain dis tin wel pls.wen 2 trade rise n fall.hw will u knw hw mny mins?.wich mrkt? wht is it goin 2 touch b4 u trade? wich f d candle d 1 wit white tin or d 1 dat s empty?plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. WEE WILL GET DEIR.I DO NT SLEEP AT 9T AGAIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.MY EYEZ HURTS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Bro, its very easy if u can follow easycopyrh write up on how to use it. Just read 4rm page 73 of this thread, you'll get the answer you seek 4
Note: if you can follow the instructions on installin fxanalyser on MT4 reposted here by Jammer777 & get it correctly, then i do'nt tink you'll hav problem undastandin d usage of the analyser as xplained by easycopyrh.
GOODLUCK!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2012
fxbomovi:

go for GBP/JPY instead.
fall or rise? When should bet expire?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: fall or rise? When should bet expire?

fall.

bet should expire at 2:30pm latest

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by richmans(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2012
Pls where can i read step by step operation manual on betonmarket
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2012
richmans: Pls where can i read step by step operation manual on betonmarket

The best place to start from is their website www.betonmarket.com
Just go there & get acquinted wit what the site is all about. Then from there u might wana open a demo account to start wit.
GOODLUCK !
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2012
fxbomovi:

fall.

bet should expire at 2:30pm latest
thanks can i still enter now?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2012
marlockj: ewooooooooooooooooooooooh my own is nt lik dis ooooooooo.i cnt c d green line up in my own ooooooooooo.bt d candle stick is deir.and i hv download d 2
mckemsoc:

Bro, its very easy if u can follow easycopyrh write up on how to use it. Just read 4rm page 73 of this thread, you'll get the answer you seek 4
Note: if you can follow the instructions on installin fxanalyser on MT4 reposted here by Jammer777 & get it correctly, then i do'nt tink you'll hav problem undastandin d usage of the analyser as xplained by easycopyrh.
GOODLUCK!

I understand how the candle indicator works all right and have downloaded it as well as the the others following the steps advised. The challenge is that I do not see the lines which indicates the market high or low on the chart. I am only seeing the time indicator at the top left of the chart that shows the remaining time for the candle formation to finish. And without those lines, then I cannot use it. Am I still doing something wrong? Have even tried changing the color from black to red and thickening the line but still cannot see it on my chart. So what is wrong with mine?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: u dnt hav to boda urself wit d trend coz d uptrend still continues bt ur concern is jst dat candle dat touch touch. SHIKINA mak sure ur BOM is ready once u spot any pair movin towards any of des lines once it touches GBAGAHUN sharpaly place it for the remainin time of d candle to close.... for instance lets say 1HR TF and d candle jst hav 20 mnts to close b4 it opens anoda one jst place FALL for 20mnts DEN BEGIN GALALA DANCE

Bro, thanks 4 the info ystday, i made some progress wit it dis mornin but my problem is afta insertin my candle time indicator, it wz visible ( i could see it @ d left top of my MT4) but immediately afta insertin fxanalyse, it disappears. Is there anythin am nt seeing well there? Could it still be somewhere on my MT4 witout me seeing it? I appreciate.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Rhapsody!:

I understand how the candle indicator works all right and have downloaded it as well as the the others following the steps advised. The challenge is that I do not see the lines which indicates the market high or low on the chart. I am only seeing the time indicator at the top left of the chart that shows the remaining time for the candle formation to finish. And without those lines, then I cannot use it. Am I still doing something wrong? Have even tried changing the color from black to red and thickening the line but still cannot see it on my chart. So what is wrong with mine?

You are on track, all you need now is to insert your fxanalyser on your MT4. Its your analyser that will bring out the green & red lines

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2012
go to the settings of the time indicator and change the color from black to white u will see it.

mckemsoc:

Bro, thanks 4 the info ystday, i made some progress wit it dis mornin but my problem is afta insertin my candle time indicator, it wz visible ( i could see it @ d left top of my MT4) but immediately afta insertin fxanalyse, it disappears. Is there anythin am nt seeing well there? Could it still be somewhere on my MT4 witout me seeing it? I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2012
richmans: Pls where can i read step by step operation manual on betonmarket

There is a pdf downloadable on betonmarkets homepage

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2012
eddyhaze: go to the settings of the time indicator and change the color from black to white u will see it.

Thanks bro, i got the point straight.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2012
Optimisticgondy: thanks can i still enter now?

yes
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2012
mckemsoc:

just attach ur fxanalyzer first b4 candle time and u r good to go..

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.