Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,093 members, 7,838,763 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97400 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2012
bt my own neva miss am oo na winning alwaz u need to prac tice am well bros so dat u will get am wella
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2012
omo abi na ur broker session dey coz am coz my own usd/cad don touch pass evn dey fall nw. i dey use INSTAFOREX frm ASIA
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: USDCAD never touch for here o
SAME HERE..E NEVA TOUCH AM...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Daddyolu: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
I ENTERED TWO..ONE HIGHER THAN THE GREEN CANDLE VALUE AND THE ODA EXACTLY THE VALUE...THE HIGHER ONE WON....THE ODA LOST..
I did the same as you blink and got the same result. I think the prices are capable of breaking well above the green and below the red lines. We need to look for something more to add.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
I ENTERED TWO..ONE HIGHER THAN THE GREEN CANDLE VALUE AND THE ODA EXACTLY THE VALUE...THE HIGHER ONE WON....THE ODA LOST..
Please explain how you made it higher
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: omo abi na ur broker session dey coz am coz my own usd/cad don touch pass evn dey fall nw. i dey use INSTAFOREX frm ASIA
MAKE WE GO DOWNLOAD DAT ONE AND SEE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2012
Daddyolu:
I did the same as you blink and got the same result. I think the prices are capable of breaking well above the green and below the red lines. We need to look for something more to add.
It did not break, it closed exactly at the price so it was not higher or lower, the candle expired at the exact price it touched the resistance line.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: omo abi na ur broker session dey coz am coz my own usd/cad don touch pass evn dey fall nw. i dey use INSTAFOREX frm ASIA
That was like 10 hours back na, its also falling here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: Please explain how you made it higher
FOR E.G ASSUMING THE GREEN LINE WAS AT 1.582, I NOTICED THAT IT WENT HIGHER THAN THE GREEN LINE, UP TO 1.583... I PLACED THE BET WITH THAT VALUE..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2012
MAYBE WE SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE INSTAFOREX ASIA AND SEE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
FOR E.G ASSUMING THE GREEN LINE WAS AT 1.582, I NOTICED THAT IT WENT HIGHER THAN THE GREEN LINE, UP TO 1.583... I PLACED THE BET WITH THAT VALUE..
OK, Thanks. I guess that's the best thing to do.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2012
ANODA THING I NOTICED NOW...BOM USES 4 DECIMAL PLACES BUT MY MT4 IS USING 5 DECIMAL PLACES VALUES... lipsrsealed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Ogblikwe(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2012
bendazum: From what I see in my charts,this week will be a profitable week.I will make use of my past experiences in Forex and Bom to dole out cash this week.It's all well.Let's go there!
Yes BOSS! We dey wait grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi: ANODA THING I NOTICED NOW...BOM USES 4 DECIMAL PLACES BUT MY MT4 IS USING 5 DECIMAL PLACES VALUES... lipsrsealed

Doesn't really matter....Price settlement dosent come up to 5th decimal place
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2012
The indicators from blink182 are cool and can translate to some level of BOM success if applied...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2012
PLS WHATS INSTAFOREX ASIA WEBSITE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi: PLS WHATS INSTAFOREX ASIA WEBSITE

instaforex(dot)com then look for asia tab
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
I just won on USDCAD, [b]easycopyrh [/b]heart cut me oh, the candle went a bit far oh but just before it closed, it retraced all the way back in my favour. Still on demo things.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
EU touched resistance also and closed lower, I missed out. New candle just started. Why e no go be like that when the thing de make yanga since.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
WTF, GU also touched. EVEn AUDUSD angry angry angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
GBP/USD Up trend is very strong....Take Advantage
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: WTF, GU also touched angry angry angry

Relax...never time exactly on candle end it can be dangerous at times....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
mkmyers45:

instaforex(dot)com then look for asia tab
THANKS....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
I think this system is easier in a 'moving market'. Market is quite stagnant so far. Am at work and using Bloomberg app for blackberry to monitor tins. What TF are u guys using?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
I THINK AV GOTTEN IT NOW GUYS..I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE GREEN LINE, THEN WAIT FOR IT TO HIT AT BOM, THEN EXECUTE THE REMAINING MINUTES REMANING........SIMPLE...CHECK IT OUT

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi: I THINK AV GOTTEN IT NOW GUYS..I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE GREEN LINE, THEN WAIT FOR IT TO HIT AT BOM, THEN EXECUTE THE REMAINING MINUTES REMANING........SIMPLE...CHECK IT OUT

Explain Pls
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by richmans(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Help from any body on dis betonmarket alert or is dere any easiest way i can make money on line pls helpppppppp
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi: I THINK AV GOTTEN IT NOW GUYS..I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE GREEN LINE, THEN WAIT FOR IT TO HIT AT BOM, THEN EXECUTE THE REMAINING MINUTES REMANING........SIMPLE...CHECK IT OUT

You are absolutely correct if its possible to know the value of the green line. Question is, is that value constant or changes?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Daddyolu: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
What happens if the price rises above the green line, which has been the case twice this morning ?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
toluxa1:

You are absolutely correct if its possible to know the value of the green line. Question is, is that value constant or changes?
its constant at that particular moment...just try it..av used it to win 5 times now on virtual account
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
Daddyolu:
What happens if the price rises above the green line, which has been the case twice this morning ?
IF IT RISES ABOVE IT, THATS THE SWEETEST PART COS IT MUST FALL BELOW IT

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
IF IT RISES ABOVE IT, THATS THE SWEETEST PART COS IT MUST FALL BELOW IT
Yes o, when it breaks is sweeter. It will surely come back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.