Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97405 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: yeah only anylizer and candle time
Your candle time is one and the same as Analyzer3.exe. Still setting up. The fxanalyzer is really messy, trying to spot the important lines.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2012
fxbomovi:

yes
You na badt guy, GU touched resistance and closed above, UJ touched resistance too but the candle is still open with 38 minutes to close and the candle is already bullish grin Oh bob, I never work since I resumed this morning grin grin cool UC and AU also confirmed, most times, the trend hardly continues, it is a case of reversal.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2012
jst attach ur anylizer first den add d candle time indicator...shikina... attach all anylizers and u will see d one dat luks like my chart there den remuv oda ones and leav d one dat luks lik my chart...dat is if u dnt knw d actual one there....abeg mak una no vesh na wrk oooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2012
eur/usd go soon touch ooo mak una get ready again oo.. SE una knw say e don touch AM B4 DIS MORNING AT D OPENING OF D MARKET.. E GO SOON TOUCH AGAIN NW OOOO

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: eur/usd go soon touch ooo mak una get ready again oo.. SE una knw say e don touch AM B4 DIS MORNING AT D OPENING OF D MARKET.. E GO SOON TOUCH AGAIN NW OOOO
will it fall and give the timing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: jst attach ur anylizer first den add d candle time indicator...shikina... attach all anylizers and u will see d one dat luks like my chart there den remuv oda ones and leav d one dat luks lik my chart...dat is if u dnt knw d actual one there....abeg mak una no vesh na wrk oooo
UJ juhst closed positive grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: eur/usd go soon touch ooo mak una get ready again oo.. SE una knw say e don touch AM B4 DIS MORNING AT D OPENING OF D MARKET.. E GO SOON TOUCH AGAIN NW OOOO
E still far small na, green pivot na 1.2442, red na 1.2385, market dey 1.2413 de dance dia
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2012
deleo16:
will it fall and give the timing
You are asking for what he can not offer, this strategy needs instant execution. No time to start telling you it will happen because you need to capture a particular price.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Watch out for GU, it seems to be tighter than EU, it has also touched this morning and is about to repeat.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: You are asking for what he can not offer, this strategy needs instant execution. No time to start telling you it will happen because you need to capture a particular price.
SORRY TO ASK THIS..HOW DO I KNOW THE VALUE OF THE CANDLE...LIKE HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW ITS 1.2413
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
SORRY TO ASK THIS..HOW DO I KNOW THE VALUE OF THE CANDLE...LIKE HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW ITS 1.2413
No need to be soory, we are all learning. Put your mouse pointer on top of the candle, either at the top or bottom, it will show you Open, high low close volume. See picture

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Guys that have their fxanalyser and candle time working, will u be kind enough to just post the 2 exact ones u r using here again? I knw it has been posted, I have downloaded like 2 or 3 different times installed but its not working. When I goto the EXPERT section of my Alpari MT4, its show the two as GREY color (I posted the screenshot twice in the previous page), which suggest to me that its "inactive" or sometin. What might be wrong? Which platform exactly r u guys using?

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: You are asking for what he can not offer, this strategy needs instant execution. No time to start telling you it will happen because you need to capture a particular price.
eur/usd it seems it fall because of the price interval that it touches
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2012
GU and USDCHF on the move

USDCHF is not offered on BOM closed window and replacing it with another, it should have touched by the next candle sad
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2012
toluxa1: Guys that have their fxanalyser and candle time working, will u be kind enough to just post the 2 exact ones u r using here again? I knw it has been posted, I have downloaded like 2 or 3 different times installed but its not working. When I goto the EXPERT section of my Alpari MT4, its show the two as GREY color (I posted the screenshot twice in the previous page), which suggest to me that its "inactive" or sometin. What might be wrong? Which platform exactly r u guys using?
I downloaded liteforex platform this morning. Please find attached the 2 indicators

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: No need to be soory, we are all learning. Put your mouse pointer on top of the candle, either at the top or bottom, it will show yo[b]u Open, high low close volume[/b]. See picture
OK..WHICH AMONG THEM IS THE CURRENT VALUE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2012
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT U CAN KNOW THE VALUE FROM THE TOP LEFT SIDE OF THE CHART..JUST ABOVE CANDLE TIME
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: I downloaded liteforex platform this morning. Please find attached the 2 indicators
Ohhhhh, so the analyser is a template not an EA? You are the BOMB man!(not like Boko Haram oo..lol) Thanks!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
OK..WHICH AMONG THEM IS THE CURRENT VALUE
The current value is the horizontal line on top of the open candle, if the candle is bearish, the line will be under, if its bullish, it will be on top. It is the gray line with price marked in the white square, It is constantly moving

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2012
Eyes on EU and GU
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2012
GU HAS HIT IT O...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi: GU HAS HIT IT O...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah I am in it, EU is about to hit too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2012
USDCAD is on its way too to hit resistance too
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: Yeah I am in it, EU is about to hit too
THIAT CANDLE DEY DI SHAKARA O.. grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2012
naijaobi:
THIAT CANDLE DEY DI SHAKARA O.. grin
Yes o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2012
guys i dnt understand d one u guys re using ooo maybe i need to upload mine for u guysooo abeg mak una use wrong one ooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2012
The candle closed on the price, it lost.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: guys i dnt understand d one u guys re using ooo maybe i need to upload mine for u guysooo abeg mak una use wrong one ooo
Please do oh, where have you been?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
dis is my fxanylizer oya mak una upload am liv....

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2012
blink182: The candle closed on the price, it lost.
I ENTERED TWO..ONE HIGHER THAN THE GREEN CANDLE VALUE AND THE ODA EXACTLY THE VALUE...THE HIGHER ONE WON....THE ODA LOST..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2012
abeg no vesh BLINK today na our mgt meeting so i dey meeting since jare my boss lik talk to much.. he don mak me miss d USD/CAD NW se una no miss am too??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2012
easycopyrh: abeg no vesh BLINK today na our mgt meeting so i dey meeting since jare my boss lik talk to much.. he don mak me miss d USD/CAD NW se una no miss am too??
USDCAD never touch for here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.