Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97257 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
i only had one loss dis week with dis strategy and i hav myself to blame for dat coz intentionally tried long hrs of 4hrs with it. shikina all togeda nw 8 winnings. am on NZDUSD AND AUSUSD nw.......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi: Hi guys

Hey bro! I missed your signals grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
easycopyrh: i only had one loss dis week with dis strategy and i hav myself to blame for dat coz intentionally tried long hrs of 4hrs with it. shikina all togeda nw 8 winnings. am on NZDUSD AND AUSUSD nw.......

Yea am watching them too. Am just on my system for the first time today.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
This is called the waiting game!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1: This is called the waiting game!
Yeah, serious waiting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
azpekuliar:

Hey bro! I missed your signals grin
lol...hw u doing bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
I don't think any of the currencies I am watching are ready to touch anything. Dey all just dey do shakara... but I have a feeling if they hit, the outcome na 100% sure banker.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
easycopyrh: i only had one loss dis week with dis strategy and i hav myself to blame for dat coz intentionally tried long hrs of 4hrs with it. shikina all togeda nw 8 winnings. am on NZDUSD AND AUSUSD nw.......
Amazing.

Let me explain my problem to you, the price on my Mt4 is usually different from my BOM price. So i see a touch on Mt4, i hurry to my BOM and see the price is hovering close. Then I wait for some seconds, then it touches. I hurry back to check the time left since there was little delay. Then I come back, type in time, refresh and if i am lucky the price is where I want it. If not, I place the bet with 1 or 2 pips difference and hope for the best. Is this the situation you face too or when you get to BOM, you don't check the price, you just input time, get prices and place bet?

How far with the long term strategy? Is there a way to exploit the 3 other betting groups in BOM.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
HI GUYS...PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
BY MARKET ANALYSIS I MEAN IF EUR/USD ETC WILL BE ON THE UPWARD OR DOWNTREND LEVELS...
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1: I don't think any of the currencies I am watching are ready to touch anything. Dey all just dey do shakara... but I have a feeling if they hit, the outcome na 100% sure banker.
Wait o, you could just take 15 minutes off violaa, they will shock you. Cumbersome though.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
blink182: Amazing.

Let me explain my problem to you, the price on my Mt4 is usually different from my BOM price. So i see a touch on Mt4, i hurry to my BOM and see the price is hovering close. Then I wait for some seconds, then it touches. I hurry back to check the time left since there was little delay. Then I come back, type in time, refresh and if i am lucky the price is where I want it. If not, I place the bet with 1 or 2 pips difference and hope for the best. Is this the situation you face too or when you get to BOM, you don't check the price, you just input time, get prices and place bet?

How far with the long term strategy? Is there a way to exploit the 3 other betting groups in BOM.
DOWNLOAD INSTATRADE MT4 BRO..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi: HI GUYS...PLZ IS THERE ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN GET THE PRE-MARKET ANALYSIS..LIKE SAY GET THE MARKET ANALYSIS OF 7TH JUNE TODAY BEING 6TH JUNE...
BY MARKET ANALYSIS I MEAN IF EUR/USD ETC WILL BE ON THE UPWARD OR DOWNTREND LEVELS...
THANKS
Forexfactory dot com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi:
DOWNLOAD INSTATRADE MT4 BRO..
Lol, downloaded yesterday morning, just been reluctant to switch. Will switch first thing tomorrow.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
blink182: Forexfactory dot com
THANKS BRO...LEMME CHECK IT OUT..

blink182: Lol, downloaded yesterday morning, just been reluctant to switch. Will switch first thing tomorrow.
U'LL BE GLAD U DID.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaobi:

U'LL BE GLAD U DID.
Seriously beginning to think I've been the cause of my woes.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Omo, network dey fuuckk my style up big time! This is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Give Nigerians constant light and stable internet and they will do wonders! grin (including yahoo boys sef)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
shocked shocked 8wins!! Chei! Is dis on a live account? U for don hamma o! U b d chairman joor!

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wait o, DID EURUSD Just touch My Trader no dey even connect again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by elewedu(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
@blink 182, I downloaded the instatrade mt4, i tried to install it but to no avail. Its asking for some server settings and password, wat do i do?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1: Wait o, DID EURUSD Just touch My Trader no dey even connect again
Pele, my office uses main 1 and I use glo at home both  and wifi glo. Hardly fails.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Airtel 3G hardly fails here too, if I stretch a pole out of my window, I can nearly touch their mast. I have to get glo as a backup soon.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
elewedu: @blink 182, I downloaded the instatrade mt4, i tried to install it but to no avail. Its asking for some server settings and password, wat do i do?
Yeah a form page appears, input your details and it will generate login and password for you. Then you login with it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1: Airtel 3G hardly fails here too, if I stretch a pole out of my window, I can nearly touch their mast. I have to get glo as a backup soon.
That is quite easy, hack your modem and buy an extra Sim. When your main connection fails, put in the other Sim subscribe 24 hours and flex, hopefully your main connection should be back in that time.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Which pairs are you guys still watching?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1: Which pairs are you guys still watching?
Take a break na, today don pass.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
today winnings making sense,, winnings brekete,,thanks pappy and ben,,,as tight schedule no go gree me they look chart and analyze..i had 6/6 today,,,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
prince123: today winnings making sense,, winnings brekete,,thanks pappy and ben,,,as tight schedule no go gree me they look chart and analyze..i had 6/6 today,,,,
Did you subscribe to the two signals?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by elewedu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
@blink, it occurs durin installatn. I jst ♓ανε it der on my system, installation prompts sever settings, login, and password which I don't ♓ανε.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nice!
prince123: today winnings making sense,, winnings brekete,,thanks pappy and ben,,,as tight
schedule no go gree me they look chart and analyze..i had 6/6 today,,,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
blink182: Take a break na, today don pass.

Me don take break tey tey o, just wanted to know if some people still dey fetch water grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
toluxa1:

Me don take break tey tey o, just wanted to know if some people still dey fetch water grin
Lol, not after a long day's job. Body no be firewood o. ☺
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
elewedu: @blink, it occurs durin installatn. I jst ♓ανε it der on my system, installation prompts sever settings, login, and password which I don't ♓ανε.
If I remember, i will give a pictorial tutorial as I install mine. I hope the system your are using has internet connection

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.