Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? (18137 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CITIZENX: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=14pt]What Diezani is doing is damage control. June 2008 N30.9 million contract scam, October 2009, allegation of transfer of N1.2 billion into a private a account, and now subsidy probe has exposed her. Did you notice that the Deputy speaker, Emeka Ihedioha is shielding her. We demand justice, we are hungry and sick because of the diversion of funds meant to make life easier for us.[/size]
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by BlackPikiN(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2012
I believe there's a group of people who will see that Diezani gets removed and that is the set of people who have been stealing billions from Nigeria.
Una wan corrupt person wey go chop money clean mouth but somebody wan try stop the menace una con dey shout.

The oil cabal wants to bring her down but she stood her ground to stop the rot in the system. To be oil minister no be moin moin because of the mess going on.
If anyone has a major case against her, they shouldn't hesitate to forward it to EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by zylla(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2012
inspirenet: I thought i was the only one
noticing this.

Was there an award to this effect?
i thought i was the only one too
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Catlanta: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2012
lari03:
the mentioned website is another spin doctored by PDP from the South south geo-political zone to enable them effectively wage an internet propanga war against Occupy Nigeria and other right thinking Nigerians. First they take on Oshiomole, now they support Diezani. Our people say they don't have to tell a blind man when the rain is falling.
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]did she pay the IPAIDABRIBE people, oh they received a bribe. irony.
I paid a bribe got bribed
[/size]

The situation of things is just so sickining. I was also so suprised by the adverts. @lari03 your conspiracy theory makes a lot of sense. I can just imagine how many millions these guys would be collecting from these old fools, in the name of internet propaganda! SMH
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Catlanta: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: I believe there's a group of people who will see that Diezani gets removed and that is the set of people who have been stealing billions from Nigeria.
Una wan corrupt person wey go chop money clean mouth but somebody wan try stop the menace una con dey shout.

The oil cabal wants to bring her down but she stood her ground to stop the rot in the system. To be oil minister no be moin moin because of the mess going on.
If anyone has a major case against her, they shouldn't hesitate to forward it to EFCC.

The question is why the adverts?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nairaboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
timpaker: shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO! have you operated with a criminal before, to know how their eyes look?
. . . My guy, take a very good look at her eyes and u will knw y he said she gat Kleptomaniac eyes.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by cyril83(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: I believe there's a group of people who will see that Diezani gets removed and that is the set of people who have been stealing billions from Nigeria.

says who she wants to stop di menace?...diz pple r vry good pal,maduekwe,jonathan evrybdy as far as u r a politician,they r only playing games by throwing headlines evrywia....we r yet to seek a saviour in diz godforsaken country
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Philipbricks(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
BLACK PIKIN just shut up your mouth, its the same alison that was fighting that subsidy must be removed, checkout how many lives lost during the NLC strike......she is aware of the diverted funds, she knows who and who is benefiting....the truth is she is involved in the scam....so don't be fooled....goodluck shld apologize, revert fuel price back τ̅☺ 35naira, cos the hardship is much, there was no subsidy. Alison is a witch
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by aljharem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Philipbricks: BLACK PIKIN just shut up your mouth, its the same alison that was fighting that subsidy must be removed, checkout how many lives lost during the NLC strike......she is aware of the diverted funds, she knows who and who is benefiting....the truth is she is involved in the scam....so don't be fooled....goodluck shld apologize, revert fuel price back τ̅☺ 35naira, cos the hardship is much, there was no subsidy. Alison is a witch

thank you my brother.

Allison was found to have helped the cabals according to the report which protesters are not making them to release. Are you aware of that

Now who are the cabals, The economic team ? Adenugu dangote, otedola Ovia etc

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ovia-otteh-otedola-join-economic-team/98135/
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
Philipbricks: BLACK PIKIN just shut up your mouth, its the same alison that was fighting that subsidy must be removed, checkout how many lives lost during the NLC strike......she is aware of the diverted funds, she knows who and who is benefiting....the truth is she is involved in the scam....so don't be fooled....goodluck shld apologize, revert fuel price back τ̅☺ 35naira, cos the hardship is much, there was no subsidy. Alison is a witch

Your people for house na dem be witch.

I no even know diezani self but she's doing a good job.

Madam abeg continue to block all the loop holes wey people dey take ]steal billions of our money.

alj harem:

thank you my brother.

Allison was found to have helped the cabals according to the report which protesters are not making them to release. Are you aware of that

Now who are the cabals, The economic team ? Adenugu dangote, otedola Ovia etc

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ovia-otteh-otedola-join-economic-team/98135/

O boy I no get time to converse with you now.
You know I wouldn't waste my time when I want to curse you.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2012

May u rot in Hell. slowpoke
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by rapmike(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
anoda noise-maker..to me she is one of the worst minsters..lolz...neva trust a nigerian minster
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by buJu234: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
u guys forgot that dis woman is making illegal multi billions 4rm oil business Nigeria..

so she can even pay money to Seun to delete anyone that talk bad abt her.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by cecechris: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mr. Globe:

can you imagine? This evil woman wants to force herself down our throats. Jonathan MUST sack this woman before he will ever be taken seriously. And MODs this topic should rather be in the fronpage rather than telling us to debate dbajd and DON Jazzy. A woman is busy stealing Nigeria dry and nobody cares. Smh
sack em babe?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
scopusng:

May u rot in Hell. slowpoke

May you and the cabal rot in hell, you foul spirit! cheesy
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ckkris: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Bad belle go kill some people. How dem go sack minister wey de expose the bad bad things wey full NNPC. Abi dem send you?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by shizzle11(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Can somebody please help me, did the fuel subsidy regime begin with the appointment of Diezani as petroleum minister? Or is she the only(most) currupt public office holder in Nigeria today? Just curious!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by armadeo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
moderattor: wrong thread, go find your thread.

Pls help me tell am people are talking serious stuff you still carry premier league leg come here. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Catlanta:

The situation of things is just so sickining. I was also so suprised by the adverts. @lari03 your conspiracy theory makes a lot of sense. I can just imagine how many millions these guys would be collecting from these old fools, in the name of internet propaganda! SMH
the thing is they have lost their sense of shame, if you were observant, this womans face was on the anti farouk lawan panel report protest in abuja. her face was on one of the placards
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by shizzle11(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
grin
rapmike: anoda noise-maker..to me she is one of the worst minsters..lolz...neva trust a nigerian minster
Exactly! So why does everyone seem to be picking on her
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by dabrake(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
ochukoccna: I started seeing her adverts 3 days back. Its just a confirmation Nigeria has long gone to the dogs. So why blame those who exit MMIA &tear up their green passport when they arrive their destination? 9ja is a nation built for drama& soap operas where 2+2=¼ or 5,choose 1. And you need no DSTV to get prime time viewing.
they will rather tell you that [(2+2 = 11) all in base 3) or [(2+2 = 10) all in base 4]
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
The president can't do anything.
By now if she have any sense of pride, she should have resigned because she's clearly incompetent.
What was her record in the ministry of transportation?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by iykay4455(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
You guys should get a life and leave this lovely woman alone
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by humblebee: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
iykay4455: You guys should get a life and leave this lovely woman alone

u must b high on some pussiee juice
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by nwanioma(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
shizzle11: grin
Exactly! So why does everyone seem to be picking on her

She is advertising herself that's why!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by shizzle11(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2012

God bless u!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ireti123: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
The question we shd ask is why are political office holders making adverts to show their work in office, who is paying for the adverts, are they doing it for a 2nd term in office or for future political ambition When they ought to be sensitizing the public they are busy telling us they are working, what shd you be doing if not the work you're paid for?
I noticed that of Allison on air even before the subsidy removal issue, claiming disappearance of queues since she came into office ... I observed same it NAFDAC (nafdac is working bla bla bla).
We shd ve legislations against all these stuffs- our political system is to blame!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by naijaking1: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Madam abeg continue to block all the loop holes wey people dey take ]steal billions of our money.

I don't understand people, oh! Especially Nigerians. So, you wedge a billion naira campaign against a minister, and you think she has no right to fight back?
You falsely accuse her of buying a house in Vienna, and you expect her to keep quiet? You accuse her son of financial impropriety and she should just let go? You accuse her of buying a million naira underwear, and you expect her to shut up? How about her $2million handbag? Another cooked-up lie served by a menecing Cabal bent on running her out of the oil ministry, and you want her not to say anything?

Nigerians already know the oil ministry has been rotten even before Allison-Madueke was born, but today, some paid internet trolls would want to convince us otherwise. Before my own korokoro-eyes, I have seen this lady become accused of the most unimaginable crime, and they all end up being false, still the campaign goes on, because the corrupt cabal in the oil ministry is probably stronger than the minster and even the president.

She must tell her own story, and quickly too. Infact she's rather too late to respond aggressively. On the other hand, many Nigerians like me who know and suspect the truth would easily carry placards for her based on principle and not on inducement.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN:

iykay4455: You guys should get a life and leave this lovely woman alone
BlackPikiN:

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by juman(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
It's obvious the Minister of petroleum resources is NOT competent.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Frank-C:
I just need a link to sucj adverts to confirm myself. Can you post those links, sure i can't see it on NL home page.

its almost on all social site.. Go to facebook u will see it.. Use computer not phone
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Philipbricks(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Those that think she is a SAINT obviously have not been following NEWS...too many KIDS here......let M̶̲̥̅ε ask you 1 question
1. Is the economy better off or worse off
2.Who controls NNPC funds
3.She is a weakling that's y she cldnt keep her tracks clean, №ω e don back fire
4.They should bring her down, so she can in return bring others that are involved down
5.How much is kerosene
6.She can't even apologize
Pls note CRUDE OIL is what is holding our country strong, the moni in it is too much. She shld b arrested for the hardship she has forced on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Customs Collects N903bn Revenue For 2015 – Ali / 'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.