Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? (18238 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Philipbricks(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
NOTE it was CBN governor SANUSI that 1st mentioned the cabals NOT alison..2ndly she did not expose any body...it was the comitee set up and the house of rep that xposed them due τ̅☺ dier findings....so who the Bleep is making her a HERO....she condemd NIgerians, calling them Unreasonable.....God will judge all of them, the souls of those lost due τ̅☺ dis will fight all of you...
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Anyone wo understands how Google Adwords works will understand why the ad keeps showing on many sites and blogs.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Anyone wo understands how Google Adwords works will understand why the ad keeps showing on many sites and blogs.
do u knw hw much it cost to advertise on google?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by wolexojo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
What right does ipaidbribe has to endorse DAM? Who endorsed ipaidbribe? Its a slap on d faces of Nigerians for someone to say he/she is supporting DAM. this woman as her name suggest is a DAMN looter of naija's wealth. I wonder if she wouldnt av bn sacked if she dnt come from our presidents backyard.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by mohstone: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
A good and sincere leader who has the people at heart will not allow such a cheap publicity in his/her name. To me the advert brought her down so low that I even felt ashame when I read the contents: "Best Minister of Petroleum ever". If she is matured and knows her left from her right then she should stop this advert outrightly. This scenario is analogous to some illiterate politicians whom during campaigns will tell the electorates that if voted they will provide them with pump of MILK.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MrGlobe(m): 2:37am On Apr 28, 2012
wolexojo: What right does ipaidbribe has to endorse DAM? Who endorsed ipaidbribe? Its a slap on d faces of Nigerians for someone to say he/she is supporting DAM. this woman as her name suggest is a DAMN looter of naija's wealth. I wonder if she wouldnt av bn sacked if she dnt come from our presidents backyard.
lmaoooo at who endorsed ipaidbribe.
Ipaidbribe recieved bribe
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by asohnelson: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2012
All of you people who are noticing and commenting trash about DAM should please shut up!! dont come here on nairaland and make frivolous comments simply because you think it will arouse the emotions of people, do you have anything against Diezani? please leave these woman alone.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2012
she did not pay anybody.we all know this country so well.we v bad people like our past head of state IBB , who has not been called to law for the terible things commited,yes i agree she is bad but she is not the badest.this country needs to sit down, either to help them or ground them all.she is not the only bad egg.u yourself should ask, no matter how righteous a man may be , everybdy cannot love you, like our lord JESUS Christ, he did all but he was killed.its really painful to v the wrong set of people leading us.the problem is friom the so called powers who use these people on the fore front and lay back to plot evil.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2012
i feeel she neds the right minds to work.she is making too many errors at the same time, thats why u see alll these article.now back to the business, evn if she tries to revive her self by wotkin on people minds, it wil tell on her in nearest years to come cos karma wil take over.i wil advice her to work hgard and pray cos she is a representatives of women,the only reason why i dont want her out is because women are few in power,more women are needed.pls forgive her for her sily mistakes
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2012
i feel she needs the right minds to work.she is making too many errors at the same time, thats why u see alll these article.now back to the business, evn if she tries to revive her self by wotkin on people minds, it wil tell on her in nearest years to come cos karma wil take over.i wil advice her to work hgard and pray cos she is a representatives of women,the only reason why i dont want her out is because women are few in power,more women are needed.pls forgive her for her sily mistakes
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2012
i feeel she neds the right minds to work.she is making too many errors at the same time, thats why u see alll these article.now back to the business, evn if she tries to revive her self by wotkin on people minds, it wil tell on her in nearest years to come cos karma wil take over.i wil advice her to work hard and pray cos she is a representatives of women,the only reason why i dont want her out is because women are few in power,more women are needed.pls forgive her for her sily mistakes.i dont know her but allow women to rule

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CHARLESPEP: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lmaoooo at who endorsed ipaidbribe.
Ipaidbribe recieved bribe

Young man do not be myopic in your thinking and judgement, read between the lines. DAM is one person who is liable to make mistakes because she is human not God BUT simultaneously make right decisions to take actions that will enhance or build trust. she is one person of the past ministers to set-up a committee to look at the petroleum fraud. she also made awareness of what has happened in the ministry , to day you criticise her why don't you talk about OBASASNJO, OBASEKI,KOPOLOLKO, ETC. she is presently cleaning up the mess of the past and now, you then call her the bad person, ladies and gentlemen have a rethink to give kudos to this very woman.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by asohnelson: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Anyone wo understands how Google Adwords works will understand why the ad keeps showing on many sites and blogs.
so explain how do google ads work?? grin we all need to just stop this campaign of calumny and focus on real issues that will translate to relevancy especially in the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector. Madueke has sincerely done nothing wrong to deserve this unfair attack on her person.Jideblogger please let me know how google ads works?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2012
i feeel she neds the right minds to work.she is making too many errors at the same time, thats why u see alll these article.now back to the business, evn if she tries to revive her self by wotkin on people minds, it wil tell on her in nearest years to come cos karma wil take over.i wil advice her to work hgard and pray cos she is a representatives of women,the only reason why i dont want her out is because women are few in power,more women are needed.pls forgive her for her sily mistakes
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2012
Young man do not be myopic in your thinking and judgement, read between the lines. DAM is one person who is liable to make mistakes because she is human not God BUT simultaneously make right decisions to take actions that will enhance or build trust. she is one person of the past ministers to set-up a committee to look at the petroleum fraud. she also made awareness of what has happened in the ministry , to day you criticise her why don't you talk about OBASASNJO, OBASEKI,KOPOLOLKO, ETC. she is presently cleaning up the mess of the past and now, you then call her the bad person, ladies and gentlemen have a rethink to give kudos to this very woman.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Philipbricks(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2012
Be like say You nor fit read.....DAM is not the baddest! Does that justify the fact that she wants τ̅☺ crush our economy....you are talking of the past leaders...are you living in the past or present....even in the past how much was subsidy then, how much is it №ω? so pls think before you talk.....you must be a FOOL τ̅☺ think DAM has good intent...if she was in america or england she would be behind bars №ω, if she was in the *LB* countries she wld have been executed
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2012
Young man do not be myopic in your thinking and judgement, read between the lines. DAM is one person who is liable to make mistakes because she is human not God BUT simultaneously make right decisions to take actions that will enhance or build trust. she is one person of the past ministers to set-up a committee to look at the petroleum fraud. she also made awareness of what has happened in the ministry , to day you criticise her why don't you talk about OBASASNJO, OBASEKI,KOPOLOLKO, ETC. she is presently cleaning up the mess of the past and now, you then call her the bad person, ladies and gentlemen have a rethink to give kudos to this very woman

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by O2ice(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2012
Deziani as a being cannot be lured by any form or sect.She is a woman of integrity.She has a well-plan system that will lead Nigeria to the promised land but the situation on ground will not permit.So many things have happened in the past 50 years of our independence.So many looting and stealing and this time God bless us with a credible woman in Allison to help us revive the petroleum sector.She gave room for criticism which past ministers never gave room for.She's trying to clean up the mess that has flaunted Nigeria since independence.Lets give this woman a chance and stop irrational criticism.This pressure we are mounting on her will only make her less effective and her work unattractive.Lets give her a right platform and a good frame of mind to work.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by davida222(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2012
cyril83: Solution to all diz probs is revolution in which I av a strong bliv it wil happen someday,anyhow,aside dat we'll only kip grumblin and do waste our strength debatin' ova wat can't make any change....abeg nxt topic
ha 9ja people u people are just sufering in silence. What u people need now is what hapnd in ghana a RAWLINS.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by asohnelson: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2012
i remember something in November last year Saharareporters in their typical style of tarnishing image of public office holders unjustly reported in a story that reads "Oil Minister Allison Madueke Buys 20 Million Euro Mansion In Vienna, Austria-EFCC Take Note" from investigation this allegation was based on falsehood and bad intentions. it was revealed that no such thing exists as DAM owning a House in Vienna. Sahara reporters should
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2012
WELL WELL WE ARE ALL AFFECTED WITH THE DECISIONS THESE LEADERS MAKE,MY POINT IS THE FACT TAHT YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT HER MEANS SHE REALLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Luckysoul(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2012
U are rite tongue
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CHARLESPEP: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2012
DAM is a good person who is taking the right steps and move but when she is surrounded by people of the underworld (fraudsters, looters, enemy of the nation and evil men) who sit in high places restrict her actions, what then? with God she is applying wisdom to mitigate these obstacles then give her your support
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2012
she did not pay anybody.we all know this country so well.we v bad people like our past head of state IBB , who has not been called to law for the terible things commited,yes i agree she is bad but she is not the badest.this country needs to sit down, either to help them or ground them all.she is not the only bad egg.u yourself should ask, no matter how righteous a man may be , everybdy cannot love you, like our lord JESUS Christ, he did all but he was killed.its really painful to v the wrong set of people leading us.the problem is friom the so called powers who use these people on the fore front and lay back to plot evil.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2012
YOUNG BABOON IF U DONT TALK OR KNOW YOUR PAST HOW DO U WANNA CONTROL YOUR FUTURE,SEY DEM BORN U WELL TO TALK FOR MILITARY REGIME,PEOPLE LIKE YOU R JUST FOOLISH IN ACTING, REAL MEN DONT REACT TO ALL DEM SEE,I PROMISE IF U CONTINUE LIKE THIS, U WIL END UP KILLED,NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIES OR DO THE RIGHT THINGS , THERE ARE OTHER FORCES AGAINST HER.THE COUNTRY NAIJA IS TOO BIG TO BE CONTROLED, ALL THESE LEADERS MUST B SENT TO EXILE, THEN WE CAN TALK,NOTE ME AND U AFFECTED BY THE WRONG DECISIONS.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by caseyp: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2012
YOUNG BABOON IF U DONT TALK OR KNOW YOUR PAST HOW DO U WANNA CONTROL YOUR FUTURE,SEY DEM BORN U WELL TO TALK FOR MILITARY REGIME,PEOPLE LIKE YOU R JUST FOOLISH IN ACTING, REAL MEN DONT REACT TO ALL DEM SEE,I PROMISE IF U CONTINUE LIKE THIS, U WIL END UP KILLED,NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIES OR DO THE RIGHT THINGS , THERE ARE OTHER FORCES AGAINST HER.THE COUNTRY NAIJA IS TOO BIG TO BE CONTROLED, ALL THESE LEADERS MUST B SENT TO EXILE, THEN WE CAN TALK,NOTE ME AND U AFFECTED BY THE WRONG DECISIONS
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CHARLESPEP: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
Philipbricks: Be like say You nor fit read.....DAM is not the baddest! Does that justify the fact that she wants τ̅☺ crush our economy....you are talking of the past leaders...are you living in the past or present....even in the past how much was subsidy then, how much is it №ω? so pls think before you talk.....you must be a FOOL τ̅☺ think DAM has good intent...if she was in america or england she would be behind bars №ω, if she was in the *LB* countries she wld have been executed
I TORT U WERE WISE AND FULL OF WISDOM BUT TO MY SURPRISE U ARE A FOOL THAN AN IDIOT. WITHOUT THE PAST THERE IS NO PRESENT WE USE THE PAST TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST HAS INFRINGED INTO THE PRESENT SO PLEASE, AMERICANS WITH A MILLION HANDS WILL WELCOME HER TO U S. SO IS SHE THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS OR WHO? THINK WELL? I PRAY ONE DAY YOU BECOME A LEADER AND FACE THE REALITY OF LIFE.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by wakies(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
My brothers, why are we stressing ourselves over issues like this? Talk about The Nation newspaper, The Sun and others, these are newspapers owned by politicians (...Tinubu, Uzo kalu) who have used the media to propagate their own selfish interest. There is nothing wrong or new as to protect her image from false allegations. There are media organisations and online sites like the Sahara Reporters who take sides against the government, publishing malicious statement about the government and nobody have criticized them nor sue them for wrong publicity.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by hoodboy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
caseyp = charlespep
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by papyamanda84: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
'(Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere?)'i want to say categorically ..there are some people that are ignorant of so many things...personally i believe she's doing a great job..i mean the petroleum minister...she should be giving chance to prove her capability and those people that want her down should leave her alone...thumbs up minister...continue jare..
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by FRIEDEL: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
PLZ TELL ME U'R SURE OF WT U R SAYIN N I WL BLIV U 4 LYF.BO IF U R NT SURE,PLZ GO 4 VERIFICATION B4 U KILL KILL DAM WHEN ITS NT HER TYM...I'M SURE U R ONLY LAYIN FALSE ALLEGATION ON HER.ITS NORMAL BUT BACK IT UP WF VERIFIABLE FACTS
Afolabs101:

Maybe they should change their name to "I received a bribe" grin Or did DAM hack their site??

Anyway, the above are simply allegations and DAM is innocent until proven guilty. But let them hurry up and begin the overhauling and prosecution!!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by wakies(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
lari03:
the mentioned website is another spin doctored by PDP from the South south geo-political zone to enable them effectively wage an internet propanga war against Occupy Nigeria and other right thinking Nigerians. First they take on Oshiomole, now they support Diezani. Our people say they don't have to tell a blind man when the rain is falling.

Please don't come here stirring up controversies, if u are disturbed about the site protecting the image of an individual they feel has preformed to an optimum capacity, go hug the transformer closest to your house because we all have freedom of speech and opinion enshrined in the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
And if you think the so called site don't have a right to public what they have done about DAM, go sue them and stop spoiling ones blues with your reggae. people like you are quick to point faulting fingers and we asked to defend yourself at the court you will abscond... stop laying allegation without prove cos you are already attributing it to South-South and PDP government. BE WARNED cos EYES are on YOU...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Form Border Force With Neighbors Benin And Niger To Fight Smuggling / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.