Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1136987 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
switdick: ^^we seriously need marcelo back to make this a 'must win" a success mehn!.......like this dortmund boys are getting their streak back in tactics confidently.

So much for these blancos haters in the house saying all past glory and shi.t ,like they were playing football with their hands then? we don't know what a decade from now will b,and our kids b saying all these barca boys just have past glory"..lol.......

Madrid might not have be bagging trophies buh we breaking and setting records,sumtin other clubs aint quite good@.if we go by the yardstick y'all use2 judge? Madrid are still on point tho... cool ,with current form,record making abilities,still champions in their local league...OMG!!!lol... History and statistics are a part of football and as such madrid's got more, Beat that!!...we still the best in da woRld......LMAO!!
cool

they rant about the history as if it never occurred.
and why dont they create match the history if its that easy.

and yeah we still break records they never even matched.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
I never expected that this insults was going to get this far, I mean ie Dortmund champz of Germany cudnt beat us convincingly then hfll will brdak loosd when we catch them in Bernebeau, marcelo,khedira, arbeloa, and the rest of em wil be back, you can imagine the team, yesternite while watching madrid play, I wondered what they were doing in the training session, there was no cohesion wat so ever that team, I merely watched Ajax destroy man.city, i enjoyd their game, they dint just win they deserved it, so I believe we need to get our acts together b4 the return leg.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
I never expected that this insults was going to get this far, I mean if Dortmund champz of Germany cudnt beat us convincingly with thz half baked team then hell will breakk loose when we catch them in Bernebeau, marcelo,khedira, arbeloa, and the rest of em wil be back, you can imagine the team, yesternite while watching madrid play, I wondered what they were doing in the training session, there was no cohesion in that team wat so ever that team, I merely watched the match buh enjoyed watching Ajax destroy man.city, i enjoyd their game, they dint just win, they deserved it, so I believe we need to get our acts together b4 the return leg.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
ortopazz: I never expected that this insults was going to get this far, I mean if Dortmund champz of Germany cudnt beat us convincingly with thz half baked team then hell will breakk loose when we catch them in Bernebeau, marcelo,khedira, arbeloa, and the rest of em wil be back, you can imagine the team, yesternite while watching madrid play, I wondered what they were doing in the training session, there was no cohesion in that team wat so ever that team, I merely watched the match buh enjoyed watching Ajax destroy man.city, i enjoyd their game, they dint just win, they deserved it, so I believe we need to get our acts together b4 the return leg.

yesternights problem IMO is the fact that we lacked fluidity in the final third of the pitch.

hopefully our strikers should get their acts straight and work harder and be more effective in front of goal.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2012
usbcable:

am not blaming essien.

its just unthinkable that you can loose three left full backs(marcelo/coentrao/arbeloa) all at once. reminds me of the when chelsea lost two goalie in a single match.

essien could not have been worse. hope fully coentrao should be back and fit by then.
Essien didn't play that bad but I do agree that losing 3 full backs at the same time is disastrous.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
losing one million left full backs is not as bad as losing one left full back, one right full back, and your two central defenders.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
ddippset: losing one million left full backs is not as bad as losing one left full back, one right full back, and your two central defenders.
Do you mind them!. They 'll be talking as though they are the worst with injury. I know if they were to be like us, perhaps they 'll have UEFA change the transfer time and grant them special privilege to sign new players. They should be thankful they have their main players at the back still available. Imagine if those out were replaced by Pepe and Ramos, Mou will shit in his pants!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
ddippset: losing one million left full backs is not as bad as losing one left full back, one right full back, and your two central defenders.
if you loose 1 LB you have the option of another LB to fall back on
if you loose 1 RB you have the option of another RB to fall back on
if you loose 2 CB you have the option of another 2CB to fall back on
even if they are not top nothc as the first team choice.

but when you loose all options of a LB that is a disaster my dear.

its like loosing all your goal keepers all at once. that spot is irreparable.
Johnpaul88: Do you mind them!. They 'll be talking as though they are the worst with injury. I know if they were to be like us, perhaps they 'll have UEFA change the transfer time and grant them special privilege to sign new players. They should be thankful they have their main players at the back still available. Imagine if those out were replaced by Pepe and Ramos, Mou will shit in his pants!

this post has been edited.

pepe and ramos
we have an albiol and varane available.
unlike not having an option for marcelo/contrao/arbeloa
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

now we know better grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
FBS:
Essien didn't play that bad but I do agree that losing 3 full backs at the same time is disastrous.

he did all he could, but water don pass gar'ri for that day
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by cisse7575(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
usbcable:

he did all he could, but water don pass gar'ri for that day

If water don pass garri na small pikin mere play, but if garri pass water na that one be casala don burst abi? God save una that day. Ur ololo ( or wetin una dey call am self?) scored ifa goal and u go call ayefele to the show. Bunches of ganamus
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2012
was reading the La liga preview on soccernet a few days ago and the usual a.sz holes "pundits" stated as a matter of fact that barka will win while Real will most probably get a draw. Sometimes I wonder, who the heck are the pundits?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2012
usbcable:
if you loose 1 LB you have the option of another LB to fall back on
if you loose 1 RB you have the option of another RB to fall back on
if you loose 2 CB you have the option of another 2CB to fall back on
even if they are not top nothc as the first team choice.

but when you loose all options of a LB that is a disaster my dear.

its like loosing all your goal keepers all at once. that spot is irreparable.

this post has been edited.

pepe and ramos
we have an albiol and varane available.
unlike not having an option for marcelo/contrao/arbeloa
you have nacho for that position. but unfortunately your mourinho wouldn't use him cus he's not 80kg HEAVY and 6 ft tall, and he wasn't bought for 20 million pounds. so you do have another left full back whom your coach doesn't have the ba11s to use. and FYI you will never be the same if you lose your 1st choice left full back, 1st choice RB and two 1st choice CD's. that is why we have 1st choice players and 2nd choice players. barca lost its 1st choice defence entirely while real madrid only lost a first choice left back. so i rather lose one million left backs than lose my first choice BACK FOUR.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
ddippset: you have nacho for that position. but unfortunately your mourinho wouldn't use him cus he's not 80kg HEAVY and 6 ft tall, and he wasn't bought for 20 million pounds. so you do have another left full back whom your coach doesn't have the ba11s to use. and FYI you will never be the same if you lose your 1st choice left full back, 1st choice RB and two 1st choice CD's. that is why we have 1st choice players and 2nd choice players. barca lost its 1st choice defence entirely while real madrid only lost a first choice left back. so i rather lose one million left backs than lose my first choice BACK FOUR.

i agree with you on the point that mou did not use nacho which was an option but I kind of guess he didnt use him cos he doesnt use castilla players in big games WHICH WE ALL KNOW.
i also agree that you will never be thesame if you loose your 1st choice position player no matter how good the 2nd choice is or versatile the converted option is.
but you quite know that we did loose not just 1st choice LB(marcelo) 2nd choice LB & 3rd choice RB(coentrao) 1st choiceRB & 3rd choice LB(arbeloa) LB so this negates your wrong conclusion that we lost only 1st choice LB.
so based on the previous comments we lost both full backs.

i felt Mou should have gambled with nacho but his ego and love for essien made him not to gamble.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
FBS: was reading the La liga preview on soccernet a few days ago and the usual a.sz holes "pundits" stated as a matter of fact that barka will win while Real will most probably get a draw. Sometimes I wonder, who the heck are the pundits?

go back and check what they will have to say as in post match review.
they will say Real as expectedly won convincingly.

I dont take them seriously at all at all because they are never ever wrong. if barcelona had mistakenly drew or lost the match they will start to give all non existent reasons and factors that caused them to drop points most especially that their is in-fighting in the locker room amongst the players or tito has issues with some specific players thats why they are benched. they give all sorts of ridiculous reasons that never exist just to prove their after match predictions.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2012
usbcable:

go back and check what they will have to say as in post match review.
they will say Real as expectedly won convincingly.

I dont take them seriously at all at all because they are never ever wrong. if barcelona had mistakenly drew or lost the match they will start to give all non existent reasons and factors that caused them to drop points most especially that their is in-fighting in the locker room amongst the players or tito has issues with some specific players thats why they are benched. they give all sorts of ridiculous reasons that never exist just to prove their after match predictions.
but that's only natural, dont you think? we are all like that, you and me. we make predictions prior to a match, and when it doesnt go accordingly there's always a reason. it's not just with the pundits. the games ive predicted for barca havent always turned out the way i predicted.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
ddippset: but that's only natural, dont you think? we are all like that, you and me. we make predictions prior to a match, and when it doesnt go accordingly there's always a reason. it's not just with the pundits. the games ive predicted for barca havent always turned out the way i predicted.

football "radio and t.v analyst/pundits" own too much.

they are never wrong. they hardly ever stick there neck out to say man u or chelsea will win before the match. but just after the match they will constantly say "I had expected so so to win/ loose due to so so abstract reasons".

but well sha if they dont make a hill outta a mole how would they keep us interested in their fascinating assumptions. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2012
Hope Dortmund watch zaragoza get beat madridlessly, arbeloa back now, at least he wnt be match rusty becos he playd zaragoza, buh am shocked, 4 goals and cr7 dint jab in any?

Just hope kaka plays dortmund, nt seen him in a while, and that goat of a boy dimaria should reduce and curtail his unecessary shots over the crossbar
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2012
lol@that Goat of a Boy Di'Maria....

I like Di'Maria Man, Quality player, lots of Skill
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Well, The Bison doing his thing.
Sure gonna be fun tonight. A win is on the table for RM. Anything less will be er, shocked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Essien na wa o!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mourinho at times baffles me, what is stress, you pair Modric and alonso in a defensive pair to what end, higuain is a dumpster and we need to get rid of ii soon,bk to the tactics, ok Ramos, pepe, varane, arbfloa, arbeloa outta position, u take Ramos bk to his erstwhile position, why dnt u provide cover to a vulnerable varane in Person of an alonso n Essien, you bring in modric, to pair alonso,, i thnk that it was a problem.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goal goal goal
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Die Germans mean BizNiz.

Thanks to the German Ozil, Madrid rescue a point.
He told the Portugues Boy Toy to gerraway from the ball grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lucky lucky Madrid

Dortmund lost full points in the last min again to another dead ball
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
dayokanu: Lucky lucky Madrid

They lost to a German. So it shouldn't hurt so much.
Madrid are lucky indeed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2012

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lovely free kick from Ozil.
Meanwhile the Boy Toy has wasted so many free kicks this year, and still wants to keep taking and missing them embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2012

Madrid were clearly tha better side, we were just unlucky! That ref, higuain shud be made to leave futbol, though apart 4rm that disallowed callegon goal, he did well, hu enjoyed kaka today?
me me me me me me me me, anoda classic boy, he deserves more playing time than he gets,Fresh boy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
AjanleKoko: Lovely free kick from Ozil.
Meanwhile the Boy Toy has wasted so many free kicks this year, and still wants to keep taking and missing them embarassed

yeay yeay,

leave our girl toy alone. we still like am like that
you no get right to complain.

na we get the right so leave that side for us.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
ortopazz:

Madrid were clearly tha better side, we were just unlucky! That ref, higuain shud be made to leave futbol, though apart 4rm that disallowed callegon goal, he did well, hu enjoyed kaka today?
me me me me me me me me, anoda classic boy, he deserves more playing time than he gets,Fresh boy.

didnt see the match was in traffic on third mainland bride coming from VI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.