Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1136950 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
FBS: way better than trying to get an opponent sent off. i guess that's what they teach in "that" academy. cheesy

Pls correct yourself. He got the guy sent off. No 'trying'. tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2012
medjai: 29 penalties in just a little over 3 seasons. What does Penaldo get paid for?

to put those penalties in the back of the net.

and boy does he do that well, 99.9% accuracy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2012
AjanleKoko:

There is some talk in the social media circles about a possible 'Penalty D'or' award coming up grin

Anyways, congrats to Ronaldo for returing to the top scorers' lineup. Looking forward to a tasty clasico, and expecting Tito to serve up more of the same wink

we would gladly collect it.

whose left in the defence for Barca?

sorry 'bout puyi.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
CR Bomba,

scored an hatrick.

seems Ajax is like so done a match for us.

Hala madrid.

p.s
wetin make marceloa dey jump when CR won score firts goal.
bloody clown
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Pls correct yourself. He got the guy sent off. No 'trying'. tongue
well, what can we say. good job boys. keep it up. grin
In a few "matches" time, we will all laugh when your team is on the receiving end.

El Clasico is around the corner.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2012
FBS:
well, what can we say. good job boys. keep it up. grin
In a few "matches" time, we will all laugh when your team is on the receiving end.

El Clasico is around the corner.

Who knows who might get sent off on Sunday? grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Maybe Penaldo.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

maybe messi due to his hitting villa with slap after attempting a shot on goal rather than pass to messi. grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

maybe the only one , when he decides to poke tito in the bvtt hole this time around.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2012
ddippset: maybe the only one , when he decides to poke tito in the bvtt hole this time around.

who is pito or is it pinto? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2012
he is tito vilanova. sorry you are a little behind time. the 'only one' doesn't refer to him as 'pito' anylonger. he only resorted to name calling and eye poking when he could hardly win a game against barcelona. now he has won a couple and the so he doesn't need to call him 'pito' anymore.
usbcable:

who is pito or is it pinto? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2012
ddippset: he is tito vilanova. sorry you are a little behind time. the 'only one' doesn't refer to him as 'pito' anylonger. he only resorted to name calling and eye poking when he could hardly win a game against barcelona. now he has won a couple and the so he doesn't need to call him 'pito' anymore.
my bad then.

i thought it was one janitor in nou camp
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2012
usbcable:
my bad then.

i thought it was one janitor in nou camp
well then the sky's the limit for a janitor, putting in perspective that the end product of an ordinary translator's metamorphosis could be 'only one'.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
ddippset: well then the sky's the limit for a janitor, putting in perspective that the end product of an ordinary translator's metamorphosis could be 'only one'.
I sha hope you are not aspiring to become a janitor ooooooo.
you being my deeeep pally i must ensure you do the right thingys to achieve success.

and what za hell is 'only one' i presume you were refering to 'the only one' which of course makes more sense to first time readers to this forum.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
usbcable:
I sha hope [b]you [/b]are not aspiring to become a janitor ooooooo.
you being my deeeep pally i must ensure you do the right thingys to achieve success.

and what za hell is 'only one' i presume you were refering to 'the only one' which of course makes more sense to first time readers to this forum.
you're getting out of line buddie, iam sure this is about tito and the 'only one' not about you and me. as for the other thing you said, i like to refer to him as the 'only one' instead of 'the only one'. hope you understand this. but you can holla @ me if you dont.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
ddippset: you're getting out of line buddie, iam sure this is about tito and the 'only one' not about you and me. as for the other thing you said, i like to refer to him as the 'only one' instead of 'the only one'. hope you understand this. but you can holla @ me if you dont.
if i may add, take good note of my quotation marks.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
The Special One
The Only One
The Only Special One
The Special Only One

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
usbcable: The Special One
The Only One
The Only Special One
The Special Only One

add The eye gouger. also let me assure you say im own special , only whatever no reach for where barca de. barca de handle am well well. him sef go tell you. all that one na for italy and england. he's been brought down to earth in spain.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by davies123: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
ddippset: add The eye gouger. also let me assure you say im own special , only whatever no reach for where barca de. barca de handle am well well. him sef go tell you. all that one na for italy and england. he's been brought down to earth in spain.

And yet afta only 2yrs of his entrance to spain Pep ran away!Real Madrid wicked o!Kai they go bring mourhino to torment dis barca guys!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2012
davies123:

And yet afta only 2yrs of his entrance to spain Pep ran away!Real Madrid wicked o!Kai they go bring mourhino to torment dis barca guys!

and hes ure is doing the tormenting with effective precision.
they seem to just get angry at any mention of Mourinho.

i cant seem to recon any incidence where fans of a team hates the coach of the rival club more than the rival club itself.

Mou is indeed SPECHIUL
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: add The eye gouger. also let me assure you say im own special , only whatever no reach for where barca de. barca de handle am well well. him sef go tell you. all that one na for italy and england. he's been brought down to earth in spain.

o.k Sir,

The Special One
The Only One
The Only Special One
The Special Only One
The Eye Gouger and please permit me to add

[size=3pt]The Barca Slayer[/size]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2012
Real Madrid faces Barcelona at the Camp Nou (19:50, Spanish TV channel C+ Liga and Gol T), for the match corresponding to the seventh match day of La Liga. The team has had five consecutive victories and Mourinho spoke about the match after the last training session before it: "For me it's a match more fitted to the evolution we hope for and which we hope to make constant. I'm not talking about results, but about organization, discipline, tactics, ambition, commitment, team play, good personalities... That is my concern. We're at the beginning and the concern is getting to the level we got to last season. We all knew it was difficult to maintain it for so many consecutive months. We have lost that level and we want to get it back bit by bit, which is what we are doing. This match is important in this regard and if we can come out with the conviction with which we have made this evolution constant, well that's even better".

The Real Madrid coach spoke about those who will be dropped from Barcelona's defence: "At Barcelona we have played without Pepe and the world hasn't come to an end. Last season, during Barcelona's La Liga match, Piqué was well and stayed on the bench. I can't be in the head of other coaches. Normally, I will only find out about our opponent's line up one hour beforehand and I have to give my team's before. I can't decide upon my team on the basis of the other one as I don't know who is going to play. We have our idea and our team ready to play. In matches like this one, as I metaphorically say, they are matches which bring the world to a standstill, where everybody plays. In the case of Puyol, I am happy that it's not as serious as it seemed. In the case of Piqué, if there is doubt it's very minimal, so if he's not fully recovered, he will be on the final leg of his recovery".

When asked about Real Madrid's starting eleven at the Camp Nou, Mourinho was clear: "Benzema and Higuaín are not going to be together. After having played so many times against Barcelona recently, I think it will be difficult for you to know the make-up of the team. I won't tell you who is going to play. I decided to go with Marcelo in the match against Ajax and I think it was a good decision because it meant a very good match. But each match is different and you will soon see who is going to play".

The Whites will travel on the same day as the match to Barcelona, a decision which Mourinho explained in the press room of Real Madrid Football City: "For recent matches we've been there for, we've travelled on the same day as the match. The team, as well as myself, like it that way. We have enough time despite the fact that the match is earlier this time. We get there, we rest a bit and in the evening we're ready to play. They are matches which are easy to be psychologically prepared for. No great pep talk is needed. In matches like this I would say it's enough to get there for the match, both teams being very prepared, and I think that the referees must be very motivated for a match like this one. The world comes to a standstill with this great match. The two teams and the referee are responsible for giving the world what it wants to see".

Regarding how these kinds of matches go and the team play, the Real Madrid coach assured: "There is no standard pattern. You never know what is going to happen. The teams are strong. Both want to win and they are normally well balanced matches, but on occasions they have been unbalanced. Our concern is playing well. We are making significant improvements. If we compare how we played during the first matches and how we have played the most recent La Liga matches, we can see that we have made improvements. This is our concern. To continue improving until we get to the level which made us champions last season and to stay there for as long as possible, playing at this top level".

Regarding whether a draw would be a good result for Madrid, Mourinho said: "It depends on the match. If you reach a high level and play very well, if you have lots of opportunities to score and you deserve to win, but you draw, then it's very bad. If you don't play well, you don't reach a high level and draw with amazing luck, it's a fantastic outcome. It depends on how the match pans out".

"Let us play the match first. Don't be so pessimistic or so optimistic. Let us play the match first", said the Portuguese coach in response to a question on what position the team would be in if they lose in Barcelona. In terms of the referees' role up until know in La Liga, he said: "Things have happened since the beginning of the season, but nobody at Real Madrid has said anything or made any comment on this, and it's not going to be me who does it".

He also pointed out that we has complete confidence in his squad: "I always place complete confidence in my players and I have just as much confidence in them when things are going well for us and also when I don't have such a good feeling. When we are working well and the feeling is positive, obviously there is more confidence. However, I have been in football for many years to know that each match has its own story and there are details which mark profound differences, but there is always complete confidence. The improvements are thanks to the players, who have realised that it was necessary to change, to be more motivated, more concentrated and more involved. It has been commendable to realise that the end of the season, in the dynamics that they were in, could only be negative. They have changed their mind-set and by changing it, it is easier for things to go our way".

Finally, when asked about Özil's substitution, Mourinho said: "I don't think it is time to create a drama when a player is on the bench. There are 13 players who don't play and every time somebody doesn't play, there is something made of it. I am paid to form the line up, I try to do it as well as possible and there are players who are left out, full stop. In Amsterdam I was also asked about Özil and it was the journalist himself who answered his own question".

Source: www.realmadrid.com
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

and hes ure is doing the tormenting with effective precision.
they seem to just get angry at any mention of Mourinho.

i cant seem to recon any incidence where fans of a team hates the coach of the rival club more than the rival club itself.

Mou is indeed SPECHIUL
i just cannot understand how a coach who goes on to assault his colleague should not be hated. shouldnt that be the worst incident of a coach's misbehaviour in history? it should. and FYI fans , esp nigerian fans are extremists. they celebrate more than the clubs in good times, they curse more than the clubs in bad times. and usb you sure love mourinho more than ronaldo and pepe not to talk of alonso and cassilas.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: i just cannot understand how a coach who goes on to assault his colleague should not be hated. shouldnt that be the worst incident of a coach's misbehaviour in history? it should. and FYI fans , esp nigerian fans are extremists. they celebrate more than the clubs in good times, they curse more than the clubs in bad times. and usb you sure love mourinho more than ronaldo and pepe not to talk of alonso and cassilas.

everything yo just said
G.B.A.M.

buuuuuut,

you guys loathed him before he "titoed" vilanova.
on behalf of RM fanz i apologise for his me demeanour. The guy actually had apologised to tito himself, so make una no carry another mans headache for him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by diggz: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
PPray RM carries the day
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
2-2
all thanks to benzeama the cat.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
2-2
all thanks to benzeama the cat.

LOL.
Sorry. That Camp Nou fluke win ain't happening again grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

LOL.
Sorry. That Camp Nou fluke win ain't happening again grin
all thansk to a strikers that choose to be cats rather than lions.

Imagine the guy do "yakubu kick" in a crucial match like this.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2012
A match RM should or could have won. All in all, a brilliant display.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
FBS: A match RM should or could have won. All in all, a brilliant display.

na benzema let make them still get mouth to talk
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
usbcable:

na benzema let make them still get mouth to talk
1. do you think we have forgotten the 5-0 drubbing. 2. count back for me, the last emm, lets say 12 classicos. check your record against barcelona. shouldnt be more than 2 wins i guess. and you're talking about mouth to talk?? common man!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:15am On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: 1. do you think we have forgotten the 5-0 drubbing. 2. count back for me, the last emm, lets say 12 classicos. check your record against barcelona. shouldnt be more than 2 wins i guess. and you're talking about mouth to talk?? common man!

dipp,

you just fall my hand.

we dey talk of 7th October match. nah mathces of yesteryears you wan begin talk about?

later on you guys will say RM fans talk of matches played long ago. if thats the case i shoudl also be talking about the 2-1 defet suffered last season.

and as per last 12 classicos,

we've won 3, drawn 4 and lost 5. which is more than 2 wins.

when we want to start talking of past matches as a whole then the above blabbing is justified but as per the last match:
i sayit again nah Benzema the cat cause am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.