Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1136996 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Real Madrid Fans are Delusional.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2012
i repeat a full strength barca team(alvez, abidal, puyol, pique, busquets, xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro, villa,) 8 times out of 10 will beat a full strength madrid team (abeloa, marcelo, alonso, pepe, ramos, khedira, ozil, de maria, benzema, ronaldo,)barring any injuries to both sides. hence i borrow your words, "na injuries na im make madrid still get mouth to talk"
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

dipp,

you just fall my hand.

we dey talk of 7th October match. nah mathces of yesteryears you wan begin talk about?

later on you guys will say RM fans talk of matches played long ago. if thats the case i shoudl also be talking about the 2-1 defet suffered last season.

and as per last 12 classicos,

we've won 3, drawn 4 and lost 5. which is more than 2 wins.

when we want to start talking of past matches as a whole then the above blabbing is justified but as per the last match:
i sayit again nah Benzema the cat cause am
but if you want to refer strictly to october 7, then i would urge you to remember what used to happen when abidal, puyol, pique, and even alvez used to be injury free and what could and would have happened if they were not injured. so when you're done visualizing how we would have lost if 'benzema had taken his chances' spare a though as well for what would have befallen you if abidal, puyol and pique were not injured. so i say again, on october 7, 2012, na injuries make una still get mouth to yarn.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2012
and do not go telling me injuries are part of the game or why didnt we sign new players bacause i would tell you that those guys are still very much part of the squad and missing chances is part of the game as well. it would be very convenient, in fact a million times more convenient for me also to say that for the super cup you won in august, which valdez gifted to you guys after you were 3-1 down and left for dead, na valdez make madrid get mouth to talk.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

dipp,

you just fall my hand.

we dey talk of 7th October match. nah mathces of yesteryears you wan begin talk about?

later on you guys will say RM fans talk of matches played long ago. if thats the case i shoudl also be talking about the 2-1 defet suffered last season.

and as per last 12 classicos,

we've won 3, drawn 4 and lost 5. which is more than 2 wins.

when we want to start talking of past matches as a whole then the above blabbing is justified but as per the last match:
i sayit again nah Benzema the cat cause am

Overall classico count, Madrid has won just one more than Barca; many of which came in the mediocre era when most footblall players worked in the mines, did several jobs and only play football for fun.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by davies123: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: but if you want to refer strictly to october 7, then i would urge you to remember what used to happen when abidal, puyol, pique, and even alvez used to be injury free and what could and would have happened if they were not injured. so when you're done visualizing how we would have lost if 'benzema had taken his chances' spare a though as well for what would have befallen you if abidal, puyol and pique were not injured. so i say again, on october 7, 2012, na injuries make una still get mouth to yarn.

How old r u my brother?you talk like a child!Whats makes a great football team is not just having stars is your abillity to manage ur players and resources including injury crisis,why then do u guys say u r d best in d world?its the responsibility of the club to make sure they have options and not stranded,the market is open to buy players etc.if i want to follow ur arguement then u guys dont deserve any title or trophie cos any club u defeat always have one problem or the other either injury,suspension or another issue.I'm daring Barca fans in Nairaland to produce one person who has sense and can analyse football objectively with facts without throwing curses and tantrums to challenge me!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mcleo007:

Overall classico count, Madrid has won just one more than Barca; many of which came in the mediocre era when most footblall players worked in the mines, did several jobs and only play football for fun.

like barca never won matches during those victorian era's.

issssh gawd you guys are dulling me sef.
why resort to same ol franco excuses. as if you all were there during the political period.

and if you say mediocre, you are saying barcelona was a nonentity during those 'tortoise and the rabbit' era
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: i repeat a full strength barca team(alvez, abidal, puyol, pique, busquets, xavi, iniesta, messi, pedro, villa,) 8 times out of 10 will beat a full strength madrid team (abeloa, marcelo, alonso, pepe, ramos, khedira, ozil, de maria, benzema, ronaldo,)barring any injuries to both sides. hence i borrow your words, "na injuries na im make madrid still get mouth to talk"

dreams can come true.
keep the hope alive bro.

its really nice.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
davies123:

How old r u my brother?you talk like a child![b]Whats makes a great football team is not just having stars is your abillity to manage ur players and resources including injury crisis,why then do u guys say u r d best in d world?its the responsibility of the club to make sure they have options and not stranded[b/],the market is open to buy players etc.if i want to follow ur arguement then u guys dont deserve any title or trophie cos any club u defeat always have one problem or the other either injury,suspension or another issue.I'm daring Barca fans in Nairaland to produce one person who has sense and can analyse football objectively with facts without throwing curses and tantrums to challenge me!

abeg help me tell them whether na mourinho abi na perez curse puyol/villa/iniesta/abidal.

off topic,
why should we be surpised. A club that struggled to pay salaries even after winning "everything".
so much for the best club in the world.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mcleo007:

and lemme add,

the recent victories for barcelona during the modern era were due to "human/ referee controvercial decisions", when football players are trained to dive, fool and harass officals into making wrong undeserved decisons in their favor.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: and do not go telling me injuries are part of the game or why didnt we sign new players bacause i would tell you that those guys are still very much part of the squad and missing chances is part of the game as well. it would be very convenient, in fact a million times more convenient for me also to say that for the super cup you won in august, which valdez gifted to you guys after you were 3-1 down and left for dead, na valdez make madrid get mouth to talk.

valdez is our assist man wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

and lemme add,

the recent victories for barcelona during the modern era were due to "human/ referee controvercial decisions", when football players are trained to dive, fool and harass officals into making wrong undeserved decisons in their favor.

Now, this is so laughable. And so I laugh... Hahahaha....... Hehehehe..... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by davies123: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

abeg help me tell them whether na mourinho abi na perez curse puyol/villa/iniesta/abidal.

off topic,
why should we be surpised. A club that struggled to pay salaries even after winning "everything".
so much for the best club in the world.

Obviously only a fraction of d price money they win enters their purse d rest goes into settling refrees and match officials and football pundits that hyps them as the best in d world...not to mention platini's share,wuru wuru eufalona!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mcleo007:

Now, this is so laughable. And so I laugh... Hahahaha....... Hehehehe..... grin grin cheesy cheesy

make he no be you alone,

i laugh in hispanic,

hoihoihoihoi huhuhuh hohohohohoho
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Real Madrid Foundation opens the world's largest football academy in China
:

Starting this season Chinese fans can now enjoy the largest football complex in the world. Thanks to the collaboration between the Real Madrid Foundation, the Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande and Soxna, more than 3,000 boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 18 will improve their football technique based on Real Madrid's training method and the sporting values that the Real Madrid Foundation champions. Florentino Pérez, the Real Madrid president, and the players Kaká, Pepe, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo sent a congratulatory message on the occasion of this important inauguration. Located to the north of the city of Guangzhou, in the greater urban area of Qingyuan, it is expected to receive over 10,000 children in eight years.

The Real Madrid president stressed that it is an important step in Spain's relationship with China, where interest in football continues to grow. “I'm convinced that this collaboration will contribute to raising the level of football in China and will spread all the values that surround sport. We will fulfil a dream that began last year and in which we have been working for several months, creating the largest training academy in the world. I am grateful for your contribution to guaranteeing the project's success”.

The message from the Whites footballers aroused great interest and excitement among the thousands of fans that attended the inauguration. “Football is fun and teamwork. In the Evergrande-Real Madrid Foundation academy you will learn sporting values”. The event was also attended by top-level officials from the Chinese government who travelled directly from Beijing, considering this academy a prime example of a national project for the development of football in China.

The sports complex where the football academy is located is a school built by the Evergrande group where regulated teaching will be offered (primary and secondary school). It also includes 26 football fields that over the course of the year will be increased to 76
source:www.realmadrid.com
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2012
You Guys are Living in the Past. Real Madrid haven't Been Great in Ages.

Go back to the purple stripe on the crest

#ZidaneForever
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2012
davies123:

Obviously only a fraction of d price money they win enters their purse d rest goes into settling refrees and match officials and football pundits that hyps them as the best in d world...not to mention platini's share,wuru wuru eufalona!
grin grin grin
Speak bro! cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Barcelona has the highest running cost in terms of players wages in the whole world and so much for their blabbing of you assembled your team expensively but we still pay them less salaries than they. I also believe people do not know the total cost of assembling a football team and just blab unnecessarily about the present cost without looking at the total cost.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2012
Deflection *

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2012
a
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
MADRID Oct 14 (Reuters) - Brazil and Real Madrid full back Marcelo has fractured the fifth metatarsal in his right foot while on international duty, his club said in a statement on Sunday.
The Brazilian Football Federation said in a separate statement they estimated the player would be out of action for around three months.

Marcelo picked up the injury while training with Brazil in the Polish city of Wroclaw ahead of Tuesday's friendly against Japan.

He will return to Madrid immediately where a decision would be taken on the treatment required, Real said.

Losing Marcelo comes as a double blow to Real coach Jose Mourinho with his other left back Fabio Coentrao also returning to the Spanish capital after picking up a muscle injury while on duty with Portugal.

Coentrao had to be substituted in the first half of Friday's 1-0 World Cup qualifying defeat in Russia and has been ruled out of Tuesday's visit of Northern Ireland, Real said. (Reporting by Mark Elkington, editing by Alison Wildey)

Source: http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL3E8LE15M20121014

Get well soon Marcee 12
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
usbcable: MADRID Oct 14 (Reuters) - Brazil and Real Madrid full back Marcelo has fractured the fifth metatarsal in his right foot while on international duty, his club said in a statement on Sunday.
The Brazilian Football Federation said in a separate statement they estimated the player would be out of action for around three months.

Marcelo picked up the injury while training with Brazil in the Polish city of Wroclaw ahead of Tuesday's friendly against Japan.

He will return to Madrid immediately where a decision would be taken on the treatment required, Real said.

Losing Marcelo comes as a double blow to Real coach Jose Mourinho with his other left back Fabio Coentrao also returning to the Spanish capital after picking up a muscle injury while on duty with Portugal.

Coentrao had to be substituted in the first half of Friday's 1-0 World Cup qualifying defeat in Russia and has been ruled out of Tuesday's visit of Northern Ireland, Real said. (Reporting by Mark Elkington, editing by Alison Wildey)

Source: http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL3E8LE15M20121014

Get well soon Marcee 12

Pity to hear that. He has really improved, less heady and undisciplined, and more purposeful in play.
National team football does that to a player. wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
next is the german champions.

hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by v3: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2012
~Royal~:
You Guys are Living in the Past. Real Madrid haven't Been Great in Ages.

Go back to the purple stripe on the crest

#ZidaneForever
Isn't this "past" the SAME history we refer to whenever we need to visit old records? What is wrong with you people??!
Going by your logic, the likes of Manure and Liverpool haven't been great in ages abi?
They aren't "GREAT" but they're the most successful football team in the planet!
Some people should be allowed to post on this forum, aswerigawd! cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2012
HOw I wish Marcelo will be available on match day 4.

Get well soon marcee12.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2012
^^we seriously need marcelo back to make this 'a must win" a success mehn!.......like these dortmund boys are getting their streak back in tactics confidently.

So much for these blancos haters in the house saying all past glory and shi.t ,like they were playing football with their hands then? we don't know what a decade from now will b,and our kids b saying all these barca boys just have past glory"..lol.......

Madrid might not have been bagging trophies buh we breaking and setting records,sumtin other clubs aint quite good@.if we go by the yardstick y'all use2 judge? Madrid are still on point tho... cool ,with current form,record making abilities,still champions in their local league...OMG!!!lol... History and statistics are a part of football and as such madrid's got more, Beat that!!...we still the best in da woRld......LMAO!!
cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2012
usbcable: HOw I wish Marcelo will be available on match day 4.

Get well soon marcee12.

usbcable: HOw I wish Marcelo will be available on match day 4.

Get well soon marcee12.

Jack - of -all trade Essien will be there for you guys. Or was it not the reason he was signed in the first place?
So much for versatility! Who 's deceiving who ?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2012
dortmund played some nice football yesterday but I have no doubt that Real will beat them on home ground. Yes, I said it.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
Johnpaul88: Jack - of -all trade Essien will be there for you guys. Or was it not the reason he was signed in the first place?
So much for versatility! Who 's deceiving who ?
was he to blame for any of the goals conceded? imo he played his part.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
FBS:
was he to blame for any of the goals conceded? imo he played his part.

am not blaming essien.

its just unthinkable that you can loose three left full backs(marcelo/coentrao/arbeloa) all at once. reminds me of the when chelsea lost two goalie in a single match.

essien could not have been worse. hope fully coentrao should be back and fit by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.