Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173115 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
LordAdamX:

J Lo or Lope. I prefer the latter, but either is good.

-Lord
I think Lope is OK.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
Griezman is staying in atletico. Good choice

Now those guys over in Catalonia can have a miserable evening!

Way to go Grizzy!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
LordAdamX:

Now those guys over in Catalonia can have a miserable evening!

Way to go Grizzy!

-Lord
seriously bro. I can't imagine how they feel right now, most of them have started drawing their formations and which position he will play. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
seriously bro. I can't imagine how they feel right now, most of them have started drawing their formations and which position he will play. grin

This comment gat me lmao cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
FergieRaww:

This comment gat me lmao cheesy cheesy
lol, now watch how they will say they don't need him, he doesn't fit into our system, Dembele is better than him,bla bla bla.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
The maximum Real Madrid have prepared for Alisson is €60m+€10m in bonuses (Sky Italia)

Despite Mundo Deportivo suggestions of a done deal for €75m, Sky Sport Italia claim Real Madrid won’t go that high for Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker.

Reports out of Spain this evening claimed that the goalkeeper was on his way to Madrid for €70m plus €5m in performance-related bonuses.

However, Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio insists a formal offer won’t be made until tomorrow.

Even then, it’ll start out at €50m, but the maximum the Merengues are prepared to bid is €60m plus €10m in bonuses.

Liverpool and Chelsea could therefore remain in the running, but Roma are preparing Plan B if Alisson does leave, and are [/[b]b]targeting Italian youngster Alex Meret.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol, now watch how they will say they don't need him, he doesn't fit into our system, Dembele is better that him,bla bla bla.

You know their MO very well.

Any missed opportunity by Griezmann will be used as an ammunition to taunt him. Very bitter fan base.

Miremoses1:
The maximum Real Madrid have prepared for Alisson is €60m+€10m in bonuses (Sky Italia)

Despite Mundo Deportivo suggestions of a done deal for €75m, Sky Sport Italia claim Real Madrid won’t go that high for Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker...

Since Zidane left, Perez has been acting like a divorcee who got a golden handshake.

By the time summer is over, the vault would prolly be empty. Can't blame him. We've been quiet for 3 years now and finished 17 points off Barca. Now he's compensating.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
LordAdamX:

You know their MO very well.

Any missed opportunity by Griezmann will be used as an ammunition to taunt him. Very bitter fan base.

Since Zidane left, Perez has been acting like a divorcee who got a golden handshake.

By the time summer is over, the vault would prolly be empty. Can't blame him. We've been quiet for 3 years now and finished 17 points off Barca. Now he's compensating.

-Lord
I hope Perez gets his signings right. I think his major targets are GK,defender, Rb and a striker.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:

I tink Neymar is coming to Real

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Neimar:

I tink Neymar is coming to Real

grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Lope X Perez.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:

If e like make e go.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
LosVikingos:

If e like make e go.
I don't blame u grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
neymar is coming

wow
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Vasquez is ready.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Vasquez is ready.

Vasquez Ascensio Ramos Vs Ronaldo grin

What a sight
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

Vasquez Ascensio Ramos Vs Ronaldo grin

What a sight
I tell you. Me right now. grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Real Madrid's new Manager Julen Lopetegui:

"Real Madrid aspires to win everything and that's what I aim to do. I'm really proud to start a new and exciting chapter of my life. Thank you, Madridistas. #HalaMadrid!"

Our New BOSS ���

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Soon?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Rajmeista:
Rubiales truly overreacted. Lope only agreed a deal for Christ sake and what's there with the announcement. Van Gaal agreed Man U deal before 2014 WC same with Conte before Euro 2016 and their teams performed well in the respective tournaments. The problem is the FA and there is something going on in that organisation they are not telling the world.

Perez does not have much fault in all this? Zidane exit caught him off guard and he had do something asap. World cup ends in July and next season starts in August. The guy only announced the agreement. Let's not forget that most top guns in Spain hate Madrid and the man cos of his influence and perhaps success. Rubiales saying he only got to know five minutes before the announcement also suggests his action somehow seems to be personal.
l really was shocked when l read the breaking news haba.He should have employed and deployed football diplomacy in dealing with the sudden twist of events

LordAdamX:

IKR!
You'd think a bunch of adults would know two wrongs don't make a right. Not the folks at the Spanish FA apparently. Now the FA gets to pay his release clause instead of RM paying it at the end of the WC. All just to measure d*cks!
F*cking man children!
-Lord

Just IMAGINE Looking at from the football business angle he should have used football business sense to deal with Real Madrid.If there is a fine or penalty clause he should have invoked it and used it to milk Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
dannio:

l really was shocked when l read the breaking news haba.He should have employed and deployed football diplomacy in dealing with the sudden twist of events

Just IMAGINE Looking at from the football business angle he should have used football business sense to deal with Real Madrid.If there is a fine or penalty clause he should have invoked it and used it to milk Real Madrid.

Rubiales case na old story.

If Spain doesn't get a good result today, the FA will resume with the Lope card.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
I don't blame u grin

We don't fear anybody.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Real Madrid have completed the transfer deal of Santos starlet Rodrygo Goes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
It didn't take too long did it.

Spanish tax agency slams 18.8m fine and 2 years suspended prison sentence on Ronaldo.

Expect more shots in the coming weeks and months.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:
It didn't take too long did it.

Spanish tax agency slams 18.8m fine and 2 years suspended prison sentence on Ronaldo.

Expect more shots in the coming weeks and months.

-Lord
the case will soon be closed, since he has no criminal record.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
De Gea will soon sign a new contract with Man United.

All road leads to Alison.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
I hope Perez gets his signings right. I think his major targets are GK,defender, Rb and a striker.
by signing another 17year old for €45m
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Shame on Real Madrid for succeeding in destabilizing their national team because of selfish reasons. Why that ill-fated announcement of yesterday couldn't wait until after world cup, beats me.
smh on Florentino Perez!

I like this new spanish president. He is a no-nonsense person. They thought he would allow the national team to be toyed with.
how does the announcement toy with the Spanish FA President - who took an action out of pride and anger

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

IKR!

You'd think a bunch of adults would know two wrongs don't make a right. Not the folks at the Spanish FA apparently. Now the FA gets to pay his release clause instead of RM paying it at the end of the WC. All just to measure d*cks!

F*cking man children!

-Lord

I won't be shocked if that was Perez aim with the announcement in the first place. and the dumb ass couldn't think clearly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
MoR2:
by signing another 17year old for €45m
and who said the new signing is coming to Madrid this summer?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Very terrible move announcing such a deal without discussing with his current employers at the eve of a major tournament. Pretty crass and lacking of tact

While I think the Spanish FA overreacted it's hard to blame them from a principle standpoint. It's not done like that anywhere

is there a written down rule on how and when to approach a manager. or do you know when can Gaal or Conte where approached and then announced to take over clubs

see that dickhead would have sacked lope even if Spain were in the knockout stages

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.