Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173538 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
So psg chairman watched cr7 from the stands, I heard he wants to meet him or convince him to join the Parisians.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
usbcable:

RM should have been more patient with the announcement.

By the way was Conte not appointed Chelsea coach despite being Italy coach and taking them to the Euros?
Your first paragraph: I don't think Real Madrid would have announced the deal if Lope didn't agree to it being announced any moment from the very second he put ink to paper.

I think the Spanish FA overreacted. Their decision was more personal than professional.

And as for Real Madrid, I don't blame us. I really don't understand why we are under heavy artillery. We saw something we liked, went for it. What we liked, liked us back. There was an agreement, not a hostage situation. We didn't kidnap the Spanish coach - he fuu.cking agreed to work for us. And after the agreement was made, we made an announcement that we now have a new coach. End of story!

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Nacho is a beast though, that golazo was LIT

It was SPECIAL!

The game was amazing. This is entertainment in its purest form. Costa's bullying. Isco's disco. Nacho's screamer. G.O.A.T masterclass. It had everything.

Portugal needs to do better at the back. They're usually more compact. It's Spain alright, but conceding 3 goals in a competitive game isn't their MO under Santos. Guedes was not up to scratch today. I hope he grows into the tournament and performs well.

Quaresma almost had a spectacular goal of his own in the latter stages.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
So psg chairman watched cr7 from the stands, I heard he wants to meet him or convince him to join the Parisians.

It's up to Perez.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Chaii Arab money oh!! This meeting should never happen especially during a time wen Ronaldo eye dey chuk for money. Today's tax fine, coupled with his continuous moan for an improved contract will make that meeting almost as dangerous as Ronaldo when he's hungry for goals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

It was SPECIAL!

The game was amazing. This is entertainment in its purest form. Costa's bullying. Isco's disco. Nacho's screamer. G.O.A.T masterclass. It had everything.

Portugal needs to do better at the back. They're usually more compact. It's Spain alright, but conceding 3 goals in a competitive game isn't their MO under Santos. Guedes was not up to scratch today. I hope he grows into the tournament and performs well.

-Lord

Thank God you praised everyone before monerozi5590 starts with the whole "shinning the spotlight on only Cristiano" again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

Thank God you praised everyone before monerozi5590 starts with the whole "shinning the spotlight on only Cristiano" again cheesy

Bro, you no dey forget word ooo

That guy Ehn.. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
LosVikingos:

That guy Ehn.. grin

Just dey watch. . . He'll soon show up grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
LosVikingos:

That guy Ehn.. grin
Him and HopefulLandlord wan give us heart attack last time with their views. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

It was SPECIAL!

-Lord
Gueded played poo today, I believe he still has room for improvement. Fonte is another flop, if only Portugal had another Pepe to pair with Pepe.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shinning the spotlight a little more;

SPAIN conceded just 3 goals in their entire world cup qualification.
They just conceded the same amount against RONALDO in less than 90 minutes.

He doesn't have to pose with a live goat to prove he's the GOAT grin grin

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Career hat-tricks for Cristiano Ronaldo: 51
FIFA World Cup hat-tricks in total: 51

He is not human

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
usbcable:

Our? cool
Yes. Our.

Ronaldo came to the party today, Portugal should thank him. De Gea always making silly mistakes in goal for the national team.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

God had to make everything look equal by giving Ronaldo to Portugal, imagine if he was German, Spanish or even Brazilian. Damn!

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Yes. Our.

Ronaldo came to the party today, Portugal should thank him. De Gea always making silly mistakes in goal for the national team.
that wasn't de gea

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
usbcable:

Him and HopefulLandlord wan give us heart attack last time with their views. cheesy

The CR7 does NOT deserve a better contract crew!

We waiting. That's how they'll allow PSG to carry CR7 and they'd rest him throughout all the games and prepare him for UCL games (using derbies derbies and against bottom teams to boost his stats, impression, and to get him match ready). He'd win every trophy in France and prolly win the UCL for them.

How a Madrid fan after all CR7 has done for us can be so disrespectful beats me.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
God had to make everything look equal by giving Ronaldo to Portugal, imagine if he was German, Spanish or even Brazilian. Damn!

We won't even waste time disputing his GOAT status.

So of the 6goals today, 4 from Madrid, 2 from Altetico, 0 from Barca grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

The CR7 does NOT deserve a better contract crew!

We waiting. That's how they'll allow PSG to carry CR7 and they'd rest him throughout all the games and prepare him for UCL games (using derbies derbies and against bottom teams to boost his stats, impression, and to get him match ready). He'd win every trophy in France and prolly win the UCL for them.

How a Madrid fan after all CR7 has done for us can be so disrespectful beats me.

-Lord

You never know what you truly have until you lose it.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
that wasn't de gea
It's really annoying. Against Croatia, he was beaten at his near-post which condemned Spain to second place to go and face Italy who are always a hard nut to crack. Against Switzerland recently, he made another mistake which cost Spain the win.

After they will be calling him number one. Left to me, Kepa will be the one manning that goal.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

That pose was funny to me. Because if CR7 had done it, the self-righteous barkadogs would say he is arrogant and pompous. And he shouldn't tote his own horn.

Miremoses1:

Every great needs a bit of luck. Pele-Brazil, Maradonna-Argentina, Zidane-France, R9-Brazil... Then he gives Ronaldo a national team that had never won an international tournament until he played. Salah and Bale have the same poor luck. Amazing players, poor teams.

Yonce:

All goals scored by players playing in Madrid. #FootballCapital

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
usbcable:

RM should have been more patient with the announcement.

By the way was Conte not appointed Chelsea coach despite being Italy coach and taking them to the Euros?
Both teams handled it badly. I feel Rubiales was ego-trippin but they just extended Lopetegui last month so his outrage while righteous was a bit petty
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

Naah Ronaldo is the GOAT. What else does he have to do? The funniest part is I knew he would score that free kick before he played it. Too clutch.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
More than Pele.
More than Maradona.
More than Messi.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nachooo booooom!!

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:

After they will be calling him number one. Left to me, Kepa will be the one manning that goal.
Thank God its not left to you. In fact Thank God no one knows who you are

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol. "Left to me". NL armchair analysts!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Naah Ronaldo is the GOAT. What else does he have to do? The funniest part is I knew he would score that free kick before he played it. Too clutch.

Ahhh even Bayern fans are starting to believe. shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
2006 ✔️
2010 ✔️
2014 ✔️
2018 ✔️

Cristiano Ronaldo scores in his fourth

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:
Thank God its not left to you. In fact Thank God no one knows who you are
At least, Kepa won't make silly mistakes on a consistent basis. De Gea just keeps shitting his pants when he plays for the NT.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo's WorldCup game by numbers vs SPAIN

94% pass accuracy
35 passes
5 aerial duels won
4 fouls won

4 shots
3 shots on target
3 goals
1 penalty won

Hat-trick hero cool smiley

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
At least, Kepa won't make silly mistakes on a consistent basis. De Gea just keeps shitting his pants when he plays for the NT.
but no sane coach will start kepa when you have a f##king World class gk like de Gea. Today wasn't just his day.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yonce:

Ahhh even Bayern fans are starting to believe. shocked shocked
I won't see white and call it black. Ronaldo has been balling since 2004.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.