Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176600 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Na Zizou and Cr7 Madrid dey beat Juve... Be your strikers to turn up against the very best defence in the world Chiellini and Bonucci

Let's see what Lope Madrid can do

Na Madrid dey beat Juve and we nefa change name so una go continue to dey chop am.

Old lady doesn't have any other choice than to open her legs whenever the white Vikings are around
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Miremoses1... LordAdamX... And others see you in the UCL
it was nice having you here, if there is one thing I like about you, it is the fact you came clean on where your heart and loyalty is.

As for the rest of us here, our heart remains with the white shark.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Good riddance! I like your sincerity

Why wouldn't I be sincere.. It's a free world, innit? smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Na Madrid dey beat Juve and we nefa change name so una go continue to dey chop am.

Old lady doesn't have any other choice than to open her legs whenever the white Vikings are around

You never change name but reduced in quality... Stop fantasizing on nothing tongue

Strengthen your squad or get beaten at the highest stage... Ask Barkans
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Miremoses1:
it was nice having you here, if there is one thing I like about you, it is the fact you came clean on where your heart and loyalty is.

I will miss your regular updates.. wink

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How dare I "hope" something awesome happens to a club I support?

Because your hope for us to win the Super Cup did not stop ATH from tearing us a new one.

You're making it seem like CR7 left because there was deep animosity between him and the club. Of course we all want Real Madrid to win the UCL a record 4th time regardless of the opposition; but it's not because CR7 is our Neymar.

I'm not even going to argue this. If heavens forbid we end this season trophyless, it wouldn't be funny on this thread. I don't want potential sympathizers turning to trolls.

CR7 already has 2 trophies in the bag even if he doesn't play a game; we're the ones making do with a lot of if scenarios and hoping Barca has a sh*t season so we can get something locally. Let's be guided and concentrate on stuff that's important.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Miremoses1:

is the guy now in Turin now..

but come to think of it, we have low turn up yesterday at the stadium
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
LordAdamX:

Because your hope for us to win the Super Cup did not stop ATH from tearing us a new one.

You're making it seem like CR7 left because there was deep animosity between him and the club. Of course we all want Real Madrid to win the UCL a record 4th time regardless of the opposition; but it's not because CR7 is our Neymar.

I'm not even going to argue this. If heavens forbid we end this season trophyless, it wouldn't be funny on this thread. I don't want potential sympathizers turning to trolls.

-Lord

Because I was so bullish about my club winning a trophy we eventually lost I should then stop being bullish?

We are winning our 4th straight UCL, the league too while we give Cheaterlona the copa del rey and the pichichi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
is the guy now in Turin now..

but come to think of it, we have low turn up yesterday at the stadium
yes, we had 48,466 fans in attendance yesterday.

That's the lowest in over NINE years at the Bernabeu.

Maybe its because of the late fixture or maybe because of the exit of the iconic one.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Miremoses1:

Maybe its because of the late fixture or maybe because of the exit of the iconic one.
bro it will be the two
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Miremoses1:

It'd pick up. But it's not our first late fixture.

There's also the ATM hammering to take into consideration. The team will need several good results to get more people in the capital on board. Thankfully, we have a decent stretch of matches with weak opposition.

The attendance is not even the issue. It's when we are trailing or have a draw in the latter stages in Bernabeu and the crowd gets restless that's the huge elephant in the room. Then who knows how far into the season we can keep up our press.

Hopefully the League is getting increased viewership from other markets from this late night whatever to offset the loss of local attendance revenue.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Because I was so bullish about my club winning a trophy we eventually lost I should then stop being bullish?

We are winning our 4th straight UCL, the league too while we give Cheaterlona the copa del rey and the pichichi

Who is asking you to stop being bullish? As much as the fan base is gloomy about our chances this season, there's no one who'd reject a treble if it landed on our laps.

But it's one thing to be bullish and another to ruffle feathers unnecessarily.

Na simple question I ask. Shebi if they troll us with that statement of yours, it would count as playful banter? Because that is the kind of statement that gradually turned Barkabots thread to the dustbin it currently is where everyone goes there to sh*t on them even if they win a double but crash out in the UCL QF.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2018
LordAdamX:

Who is asking you to stop being bullish? As much as the fan base is gloomy about our chances this season, there's no one who'd reject a treble if it landed on our laps.

But it's one thing to be bullish and another to ruffle feathers unnecessarily.

Na simple question I ask. Shebi if they troll us with that statement of yours, it would count as playful banter? Because that is the kind of statement that gradually turned Barkabots thread to the dustbin it currently is where everyone goes there to sh*t on them even if they win a double but crash out in the UCL QF.

-Lord

If they come to a thread where Madrid fans meet to get screenshots of bullish fans after the fact in order to laugh at people like me then they have serious issues. if they do that I'd just laugh it off
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If they come to a thread where Madrid fans meet to get screenshots of bullish fans after the fact in order to laugh at people like me then they have serious issues. if they do that I'd just laugh it off

Simple. Nai you carry matter go Jalingo b4. U ehn!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Sergio Ramos vs Getafe:

• 93 Touches
• 10/12 Long Balls
• 83/86 Passes (96%)
• 100% Tackle Rate
• 0 Goals Conceded
• 0 Times Dispossessed

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
The boys are back in training.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Na Zizou and Cr7 Madrid dey beat Juve... Be your strikers to turn up against the very best defence in the world Chiellini and Bonucci

Let's see what Lope Madrid can do

Nope. The best defence in the world = Ramos and Varane. Na Madrid flog Juve not CR7 and Zidane.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is it true

FIFA contacted Modric to get his side of the story and it is claimed he told world football’s governing body that it was he who contacted Inter regarding a transfer, rather than the other way round.

So not only Kovacic, Modric is leaving too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Is it true

FIFA contacted Modric to get his side of the story and it is claimed he told world football’s governing body that it was he who contacted Inter regarding a transfer, rather than the other way round.

Real madrid reported INTER to FIFA, INTER then denied the rumours of them trying to take modric to Italy. After everything, Modric was then interviewed by some journalists, that was when he said he was the one that contacted INTER(he needed a new challenge).

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Is it true

Not true. Read this. http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/08/20/5b7aa2ee468aeb2a7c8b4626.html
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Is it true

Don Balon is the source of the news about Modrić contacting inter first. Don Balon is just a little more reputable than the amazon tribe when it comes to football news

Luka has denied it anyways http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2018/08/20/5b7a9bef22601d1b6f8b45b6.html
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
The final three is out!!

✨ NOMINEES: UEFA Men's Player of the Year 2017/18 ✨

⭐️ Luka Modrić
⭐️ Cristiano Ronaldo
⭐️ Mohamed Salah

UEFA awards winners announced at the #UCLdraw, 30 August

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
I am also against it

Have hated it since forever.
I thought they would have adjusted by now to more midday timing but they only moved from midnight matches to 8pm 9pm matches.

And they wonder why viewership is low despite being the only league playing during that time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Miremoses1:
The final three is out!!
✨ NOMINEES: UEFA Men's Player of the Year 2017/18 ✨
⭐️ Luka Modrić ⭐️ Cristiano Ronaldo ⭐️ Mohamed Salah
UEFA awards winners announced at the #UCLdraw, 30 August
1. Modric 2. Ronaldo 3. Salah
but somehow it will end up being
1. Ronaldo 2. Modric 3. Salah
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oblak is the soul of ATM. What a keeper

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol shyte is real. Mandem don dey port already

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Throwback: the Santiago Bernabeu in the 1960s.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wman(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Plastic fans. #NotMyClub

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
Throwback: the Santiago Bernabeu in the 1960s.

whenever I look at a picture like this, I can't help but think overwhelming majority of the people in that picture are dead by now. always makes me kinda sad

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
wman:
Plastic fans. #NotMyClub
how many fans were in attendance at camp nou last week? and also tell me the capacity of camp nou.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
how many fans were in attendance at camp nou last week? and also tell me the capacity of camp nou.

Barcelona sold Ronaldo too, apparently
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Barcelona sold Ronaldo too, apparently
I just don't understand some people sha, I believe the decrease in attendance was because of the late fixture, when we played AC MILAN, the whole stadium was sold out. I believe everything will come back to normal when we host Leganes next two weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.