Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Help! He is Quick Tempered. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He is Quick Tempered. (2248 Views)

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
they adviced to run.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
And I hope the OP is running
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44: And I hope the OP is running

I hope so too.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Abeggi(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2012
acidtalk:

Aside his being quick tempered, she considers him a very near perfect man.

What can she do to help him change or stop making him upset?

Two things:

1.) You cannot change anyone. Only the person in question has the power to effect a change.

2.) You cannot upset anyone. We are the ones who choose to either get upset or not.

Your friend has to decide if this particular trait of his is a deal breaker or if it's something she can manage and live with.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^^ I agree with the 1st point but not the 2nd.

Some people could be very annoying.

I know the lady very well and I believe she is the one with the issue on ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You / Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? / Undergraduate Commits Suicide As Erectile Dysfunction Confounds Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.