Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? (2242 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2013
Everything is just overrated..pretty f..ked up..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2013
Huh? Getting married to an older man is a common trend in the world in that it draws no controversy.
Or,do u speak of getting married to a man as old as one's father?
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2013
i know its a common trend and all but some people still roll their eyes at it,and i don't mean as old as my dad..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by pastie(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Sorry i'm a learner in this aspect.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Most people here in nigeria just don't go well with the idea of a young lady getting married to an older man but i find nothing bad about it..i still prefer it..just my opinion..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by DExplorer1: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Why it's over-rated is because the trend has been adopted as the surest GRQ formular. I'd advise, if the motive is right and happiness, intact, could be a good move.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
What's GRQ?
Anyways i can't speak for others,i can only speak for myself grin
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
When you say older man i believe you have an age range in mind you consider older undecided
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
I believe the question is: define older?
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ms_ShaQ: I believe the question is: define older?
exactly cool
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
For instance, a Lady of 28yrs marrying a guy of 46 or 48yrs. Is it realy bad??
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
A man at 46 is no longer a GUY.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Erm......48,28....20yrs difference....babes its mush o! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by DExplorer1: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
missblanche: What's GRQ?
Anyways i can't speak for others,i can only speak for myself grin
Get Rich Quick
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: When you say older man i believe you have an age range in mind you consider older undecided
Below 50
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
nyere84: For instance, a Lady of 28yrs marrying a guy of 46 or 48yrs. Is it realy bad??
You just read my mind..*whew*
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Below 50...
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
missblanche:
Below 50
you in your 20's 30's 40's ?
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Below 50 can also be 20,22,26,27 no ??
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: you in your 20's 30's 40's ?
Yea...mid 20s
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wateva. All i knw is age is not a barrier but a mere number.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
And i really don't think 23 yrs is too much difference if its for the right reasons..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
nyere84: Wateva. All i knw is age is not a barrier but a mere number.
Exactly...the age thingy does not matter to me et el..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
missblanche:
Yea...mid 20s
i see
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
missblanche:
You just read my mind..*whew*
Believe me, that is the kind of men, am alwys atrracted to.(but, nt the married ones). I believe in, “the older they are, the better they are“.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
nyere84: Believe me, that is the kind of men, am alwys atrracted to.(but, nt the married ones). I believe in, “the older they are, the better they are“.
you're always attracted to men in their 50's?
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
nyere84: Believe me, that is the kind of men, am alwys atrracted to.(but, nt the married ones). I believe in, “the older they are, the better they are“.
Not the married ones tho..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
In marriage, one has to follow the mind, ask uaself what u want in marriage.
If it's protection and care fine. But if u want fun and adventure, u must understand
that most 50 year old men can only buy u ice cream while still woing u.As soon as u enter,
u will notice the vast difference in your life preferences. While u are thinking of ua fun outings,
the man is thinking of investments and life after retirement and after here.
And this can be a big issue, except u are extraodinarily
reserved and brought up with moderation.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
For all the right reasons
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Woman age faster and men can still look 30 even when 42 and older men are richer because they have hear their entire lives to build their wealth. They are wiser and less troublesome as younger men turn to be players who cheat more on their wive, get angry easly, act like kids,need to explore more and divorce more but a wiser man has done all that and knows what he wants so honey the way i see it marrying an older men is fine (ONLY IF HE IS WEALTHY) we dont need no broker grey hair son in law here cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: Woman age faster and men can still look 30 even when 42 and older men are richer because they have hear their entire lives to build their wealth. They are wiser and less troublesome as younger men turn to be players who cheat more on their wive, get angry easly, act like kids,need to explore more and divorce more but a wiser man has done all that and knows what he wants so honey the way i see it marrying an older men is fine (ONLY IF HE IS WEALTHY) we dont need no broker grey hair son in law here cool
Loool!!!i like the sound of that smiley
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by oritsetimeyin: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Older men are wiser and less troublesome as younger men turn to be players who cheat more on their wive, get angry easily, act like kids,need to explore more and divorce more.....
Yet,not a father figure or married man!

Uhmmmmmmm.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are So Special / Is He Too Old For Me To Marry / Why Are Girls So Dishonest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.