Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? (7109 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by ooliver: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
nothing like Tales by Moonlight here o..

Some of us have MILs like that o..who are willing to go the extra mile.....if all their plans to seperate the couple doesnt work then they step up their game....i blame her o....me i no dey gree make she come my house(because of her i applied same rule to my own mother too)..Better to be safe than sorry....we dont even relate.....

I have a friend whose hubby died while she was pregnant with baby 3....and unfortunately he never changed his next of kin to his wife...can you imagine his mother collecting all the benefits and leaving her out in the cold(this is a person whose son died and left 3 children o),what kind of woman will hate a wife so much and also hate the children she bore...This my friends is reality

Make God just dey help person

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Agrika: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
maclatunji: Women: what have we ever done to you that we have to be afraid of the mischief you will be up to as wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, professional colleagues etc. Why are your minds so fickle?

Ignore this post if it doesn't apply to you. I don't have the time for attitude today. angry
Hehehehehe
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Mamaflex(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Them nor try o. Them for capture/bundle the woman to come eat the food, then,the leftover can be taken to the lab. undecided anunfia ( whatever that means)

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Agrika: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
dayokanu:

Everyone its always women having problems, when would FIL start their own wars?
And u think they dont...just that in most cases they do it with thier son-in-laws...and men by virtue of thier nature hardly voice out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum / My Friend's Wife Lied For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.