Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46494 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by damtey(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
Guy make we talk true u be AGBAYA grin, but my girl too be virgin but she is 19yr dis yr, if say u luv her den keep till she is 20yr b4 u talk about disvirgin her tongue, y u acting like an innocent soul, anit u a lagos guy 4 were oscanbos full Lagos, go get urself a BEDMATE. wink
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by squirrel20(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
why should you. just look at her as a younger sister, if you truly love her then wait till she is much older.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ChyinaDoll: 1:33am On May 03, 2008
For Gods Sake!!! Please think about what you're sayig!!! I lost my vrgnity at 16 to a 24 yr old and I still haven't recovered I am now 32. The most this young girl should be thinking about or having anxiety over is what color dress wear to her next dance in High School, or that pimple that seems to pop up at the most unorpotue time. Not satisfying some grown mans sexual erges.!!! And believe me if you do it you'll regret it oung girls tend to become very attached!!! What happens when she becomes attached and you don't want to be bothered!!! I know it sounds like a speach but the reprucusions wont just fall on her but on you as well!!! Have you ever heard of statuatory[b] RAPE[/b][/color][color=#990000]!!! WELL LOOK IT UP AND BE ENLIGHTENED!!! If you truly love her she should be worth th WAIT!!!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Akinagirl(f): 1:42am On May 03, 2008
This thread aint closed yet?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by smile4kenn(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2008
Thread closed
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by elizabetta(f): 12:07pm On May 03, 2008
Think if she is your sister.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by tngtech(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2008
make ona nor mind the guy, him won commit child abuse.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by frank316(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2008
body no be wood, @poster wan catch fun. i have seen younger girls get disvirgined and nobody killed them. you dont need our excuse to do anything with her.
you will be surprised that she is not a virgin, just try it.
but is she willing? hope you are not going to force her, just take am jeje you go enjoy her
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by efosanice: 6:16pm On May 03, 2008
God would surely punish you if you do, Rkelly got arressted for stuff like this, aguy in america has been in jail sdince 2003 for sexing a minor. get a gal your age or wait till she is at least 18 or in her 20s
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ayodeleken: 1:37am On May 04, 2008
pls mr man dont do it i had a younger sister of that age and i dont expect her to had such experience now
u know there all a lot of things that we did in the past and we regret them
she is still very younger and there is no possibility that u will end up with her
thanks
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Tahila(f): 11:28am On May 08, 2008
Dont Do It!!

If You Love Her You Should WAit!
At Least Wait Til She Is 18!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jkak(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2008
dat depends on a lot things; though she cud be 16 age wise but her reasoning and her stature can show otherwise, may be 22 or more and u my guy do u look ur age? and does she know u r 27. at times girls of her age cud b more sensible than a guy of 28. so u decide.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by caleb6070: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2008
may be two years to come
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by heaslhsob(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
dude never angry angry angry angry angry until marrige grin grin grin grin grin that if you want to get married grin grin grin than get laid
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by topup: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2008
Unless you're planning to marry her and make love to her NOT this-virgin her, then NO! Please do not break her heart, she could report you for rape too!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ladoy(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2008
stop this trash now!!! 
God go punish, punish you, punish your generation if you touch that girl.
you are too old for that child! angry,
WICKED MAN.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 31, 2008
uncle boogey
if they say u are too old for her with the dick
try the middle finger grin
But be ready to go to j, a, i, l shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chyk91(m): 4:07am On Dec 31, 2008
dont do it
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by AdamBrody1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2008
Abeg disvirgin am jare if the thing sweet you. Dont mind all these hypocrites on NL trying to spoil your fun. You know how many girls have been disvirgined in secondary school because toto de scratch them? Abeg forget story guy! If she want make u nack am, nack am well! Toto no get age or expiry date. If she consents to it, its not rape, besides she's old enough to be fertile. Shebi for north 13 year old girls de marry and born pikin and no yawa? so whats the biggie? Nigeria no get that kin minor laws like yankee and europe.

If she is ripe to be sexually active, help her achieve her life desire quickly unless na anoda man go help u do your job and you won't have the opportunity to hammer her again in future when her eye don tear!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sicily4u: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
Guy opportunity come but once, if na me i for don dey hammer her for long time no need for any advice, becos if you are not willing to do so, bear it in mind that another person somewhere is ready to do so
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by temi4rea(f): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2008
this days we have little gals whom just want to belong.

it might just be the gals idea,we cant say.

she might be tempting him,directly and indirectly, who knows!

@poster
18yrs in nig is ideal.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Rocafellaz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
nuttin do u, but don't u think u're a lil' 2 old 4 her,
4 God's sake shes just 16

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dre777(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
Well, I think it was a very good Idea to come online and ask for help and advice from people, you dont just pounce on peoples emotion. Next time when he has similar problems or someone with similar problems comes online and sees this post, he wouldnt be able to speak his mind. Please let him be and let me explain himself better. We never knew how everything started but come to look at it, looking at romeo and juliet, romeo was like twenty something and juliet was like fourteen and they fell so much deeply in love that their stories was been told and watched on t.v. Look at the hausas, the men pays the bride price of a new born babe girl for marriage. Do you see?, He might be an Hausa person, he might have been controlled by the movie romeo and juliet but whatever it is, in my own view, I think she is too young to be deflowered and also, she is very young and inexperienced.

Give her sometime, let her get more mature say till the age of 18 and lets see if the feelings between you two are still there and as for hipocrites that just blab up and down, I know some of you guys that does something worse than that like sleeping with your own sister or relations, so shut up and give my guy a break, all he need is your advice and not your Blabbing.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by praxx(m): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2009
@ poster, you are the latest fool in the new year. you want to give her VVF right?
if it was your sister that confinded in you that a guy of your age wants to sleep with her, what will you do?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dplo(m): 5:16am On Jan 01, 2009
@ topic
yehhhhhhh,see this guy oooooooo shocked :
why you dey dull yourself naow,chop something,you still dey parabulate, bananas are meant for food,chop banana for your life,bo ogede loo joo.oh my god
how i wish i were in your shoes,only if i know you,i would fight you if that girl go ja commot for your hand,girls wey be say dem mad,she go just come back one day,with the seal broken,and you will be dissapointed to know that what you have been nursing,preserving all this while has been taking just like that, guy,no dull your self
even self na my sister,chop am, na me talk am
showwwwwwww,some people no ja,whats love,forget it,wait till she meet one young fine boy,at the age frequency of 19-22,you go know wetin i dey talk you smiley
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by felifeli: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2009
Haba nairalander !!
You did not even ask Booggy where she/he's from before asking for him to be stoned to death. Girls in the North get married around 13 or less to men old enough to be their grandfather don't they ? FYI a 16 year old Hausa girl without a husband is on the way to being a spinster forever. Also do they live in England ? A 16 year old West Indian in SE London without a baby is an odd sight , and a lot of white girls have their first child before they are 14.
Let's assume that both beauty and booggy are Naija though and so following suggests :
Scenario 1: Booggy disvirgins her , and feels bad about what he's done and therefore devotes his life to loving her and they live happily together forever.
Scenario 2 : The girl is presently singing with all her heart "If loving you is wrong, I don't waanna be right "; but Booggy leaves the girl alone and she falls into the hand of another man probably much older  and she's unhappier for the rest of her life. In which case look at  Booggy  as her deliverer.
Scenario 3: Booggy leaves the girl and she loses her self confidence and she's wondering hey what the f*** is the matter with me , I want to be shagged ; why is he/nobody not shagging me ? And therefore she catches a rebound lover and also catches a terminal disease . RIP sweet sixteen.
Scenario 4-x ; Let your imagination run free

One of my uncles is 12 years older than his wife even though her wife wasn't 16 when they married; she was 20 which is equally as inexperienced. Booggy if you love the girl, be kind to her ; do what your heart says is right  for her smiley
Agbaya? Go talk to Hugh Heffner. grin grin grin

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Em2va: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2009
Mr Boogy Woogy, i wish someone will cut your abunang, so dat you will think twice on ur evry move
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by IGWEUSA(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2009
@poster
Why 16 yrs old gurl naa. Why U no go 4 27 yrs old virgins wey full naija. shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by nkasi87(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2009
Oh hell no man you are way too old for her. Go find someone your age and stop playing around with little girls. How does her parents feel about you dating their little girl? You do know that she is jailbait? The fact that you are messing around with such a child says something about your maturity level. embarassed
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ladygaga(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
brother na wah for you , and u r even asking if u should,
pleeeeaaase,u r such a shame,i wonder what a 27yr old woulb be doing with a 16yr old
, and what king of girl is this anyway
i remeber when i was 16,all i could think of was book,school,assignment,socials(was in boarding sch.),music,friends,latest dance step and never '[/b]'men[''b]

[/size]pls parents should be mindful of what their children are up to, especially their girls[size=8pt]
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by roymorah(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2009
omo you gats to do whateva yo gats to do brov, but be careful agbaya,
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Topic

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.