Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,671 members, 7,858,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926604 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@temmytanny i beg make u give fregur d exact amount emirate or qater cost cos my guy dey ancious ooo.all d best fregur
Adesoji and I have replied him but.........
Temmytanny, then dey find you ohhh!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@temmytanny i beg make u give fregur d exact amount emirate or qater cost cos my guy dey ancious ooo.all d best fregur
Thanks bro..just want to get the best deal.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Rily,hw much dd u pay?was urs a one way or a round trip?was it d cheapest u got?pls cud u do a breakdown fr me,planning to book for my ticket this coming week and wanna get the best.I would appreciate it if u cud give me a comparative analysis of qatar or emirates against the others..Your efforts would be highly appreciated.Regards.
I booked emirates 3months ahead for 1050 per adult and qatar too was same rate for people going to Texas(houston and dallas) but if you book same at UNITED or DELTA, it would be around $2200 per adult for same destination. I need to know wher in US u are going and the month,i can help you check

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
brightmon:
Adesoji and I have replied him but.........
Temmytanny, then dey find you ohhh!
I dey ABUJA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: I dey ABUJA
hmm, then come villa na. Ur pass code is XX9K4.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: I booked emirates 3months ahead for 1050 per adult and qatar too was same rate for people going to Texas(houston and dallas) but if you book same at UNITED or DELTA, it would be around $2200 per adult for same destination. I need to know wher in US u are going and the month,i can help you check
Planning to leave btw 3rd-4th week in Jan to texas.was urs a oneway or roundtrip?Thanks a great deal.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Planning to leave btw 3rd-4th week in Jan to texas.was urs a oneway or roundtrip?Thanks a great deal.
hmmm, Yes its oneway Fregur, why buying a roundtrip?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
If you are coming to TX,make sure your Medicals never expire ooo them get madness here oooo. I have spent about $700 on my medicals so far and they are still biting me like mad dog.
It was one way bro since you are on Immigrant visa. Qatar airways goes to Houston while emirates goes to Dallas. I need to know the area you are going before i check for you. Just incase sha, Qatar to houston in 3rd and 4th week in jan 2013 is $1030 and emirates to dallas in 3rd and 4th week in jan 2013 is $1110. please note that prices vary with season,demand and other factors. The prices i gave you now could change within weeks lower or higher.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: If you are coming to TX,make sure your Medicals never expire ooo them get madness here oooo. I have spent about $700 on my medicals so far and they are still biting me like mad dog.
It was one way bro since you are on Immigrant visa. Qatar airways goes to Houston while emirates goes to Dallas. I need to know the area you are going before i check for you. Just incase sha, Qatar to houston in 3rd and 4th week in jan 2013 is $1030 and emirates to dallas in 3rd and 4th week in jan 2013 is $1110. please note that prices vary with season,demand and other factors. The prices i gave you now could change within weeks lower or higher.
Wow,rily..Thanks fr d info..My med expires towards end of 1st week in feb,if I get into texas by last week in Jan,no probs fr me abi?I fnk I'd do one way since its an immigrant visa like u said.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
My med wud expire on d 8th of feb.if I leave on d 26th of jan..Am I safe to enter without stress?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: I dey ABUJA
Abuja again,what is happening there?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
I like this house! We r learning, and no doubt some of us r agents. It's a free forum! Our identities r coded, but for viewers that hope to register for 2014 dv lottery: I advice u to register online urself. Don't give to any agent that will register up to 9 or more clients n make blunders that could spoil ur future.

LET THOSE IN THE HOUSE TELL THOSE NOT IN THE HOUSE.
DO NOT LET ANYONE DO YOUR DV LOTTERY ENTRY FOR YOU.
D I Y : DO IT YOURSELF
KEEP YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER SAFE.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
waka-about:
@Kemzone2003
i initially asked this question on the 2014DV Lottery thread but wasn't satisfied wif the reply...pls shed more light.

After going through the DV lottery instruction, i have a question to ask

the instruction says entry must include all children and later said children older than the age of 21 are not eligible..

i'd want someone to explain what the instruction mean to me.
does it mean that children older than 21 years of age are not eligible to apply under the parents and should not be listed?

The answer to your question is YES.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur: My med wud expire on d 8th of feb.if I leave on d 26th of jan..Am I safe to enter without stress?
you are safe bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
loconzo00:

LET THOSE IN THE HOUSE TELL THOSE NOT IN THE HOUSE.
DO NOT LET ANYONE DO YOUR DV LOTTERY ENTRY FOR YOU.
D I Y : DO IT YOURSELF
KEEP YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER SAFE.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Enuff for the wise oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: you are safe bro
Wow!!!thks..That's a big sigh of relief.what's d weather and environment like in texas?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Wow!!!thks..That's a big sigh of relief.what's d weather and environment like in texas?
same weather as naija for now but naija environment no near this oooo 7UP difference is clear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: same weather as naija for now but naija environment no near this oooo 7UP difference is clear
Dats cool..wat r the contents of d brown envelope?Just curious bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
waka-about:
@Kemzone2003
i initially asked this question on the 2014DV Lottery thread but wasn't satisfied wif the reply...pls shed more light.

After going through the DV lottery instruction, i have a question to ask

the instruction says entry must include all children and later said children older than the age of 21 are not eligible..

i'd want someone to explain what the instruction mean to me.
does it mean that children older than 21 years of age are not eligible to apply under the parents and should not be listed?

you need to quote all children above 21 in the registration too, it is necessary, but they will not be granted derivatives under you in case you win(they will not travel with you to yankee). they can also apply on their own despite been mentioned in their parents registration form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
i just dey laugh concerning this English of a thing. most people are good in written than in spoken English, while others are good in spoken English only. to speak English nor mean say if them put english exam for ur front u go pass am, and to write english wella nor mean say if them confront u face to face, u go fit speak am. y'all should stop criticizing people and let go. i laughfeth my laugh wella lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tiwanna: i just dey laugh concerning this English of a thing. most people are good in written than in spoken English, while others are good in spoken English only. to speak English nor mean say if them put english exam for ur front u go pass am, and to write english wella nor mean say if them confront u face to face, u go fit speak am. y'all should stop criticizing people and let go. i laughfeth my laugh wella lol
you get it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Dats cool..wat r the contents of d brown envelope?Just curious bro.
your medical record n immigration details
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tiwanna: i just dey laugh concerning this English of a thing. most people are good in written than in spoken English, while others are good in spoken English only. to speak English nor mean say if them put english exam for ur front u go pass am, and to write english wella nor mean say if them confront u face to face, u go fit speak am. y'all should stop criticizing people and let go. i laughfeth my laugh wella lol

Me too dey laugh oh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: your medical record n immigration details
Ohhh kk.What's contained in the immigration details,is it d same as the white sheet attached to the envelope?pls enlighten me?wat do I expect @ my encounter wv d immigration guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Ohhh kk.What's contained in the immigration details,is it d same as the white sheet attached to the envelope?pls enlighten me?wat do I expect @ my encounter wv d immigration guys.
nothing if ur envelop is still sealed,pls do not open
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: nothing if ur envelop is still sealed,pls do not open
Yeah,the lady at vfs rang it like a bell in my ears..what's the immigration details like?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
Yeah,the lady at vfs rang it like a bell in my ears..what's the immigration details like?
like i said,just hand over the envelop n they will stamp ur pally, no questions.The time you spend at the immigration depends on the number of people at the queue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
temmytanny: like i said,just hand over the envelop n they will stamp ur pally, no questions.The time you spend at the immigration depends on the number of people at the queue.
Thanks so much for the infos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
ferdiii:

Me too dey laugh oh

My sister u r 100% rite, dem just dey criticize ppl any hw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Pelumiv: Like some people rightly said, what will it cost you to polish your English? Last time i checked its for your own good. So, if u realize you are below average in English language, kindly upgrade cuz no CO will bring interpreter come ooo. Anyway, me dey wait for October oooo. Abeg, se na October 1 the second result go come or 2? Oga Temmy n Remi, enjoy oooo

@pelumiv, if u don't knw wat 2 say is metter step back of ds issue.

Polish or no polish english, u metter go tru wat tiwanna wrote.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:

thesame form you signed before your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
fregur:
ask google now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.