Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923780 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Travel / Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:43pm On Apr 24
@ Anita, u can with [b]WAEC or NECO [/b]even without any you will work.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:11pm On Apr 24
@ Bussyme, there was no Mathematics in it but she didnt even look at it, that's wat am talking abt them d consulars are set of funny people if u ask me. @ Temmytanny, yeah work here na all round the clock ooooooo. D more money u wanna receive, then d more jobs u really have to take up. Am still waitng for my SSN dats why i still hv d tym to stop bye on NAIRALAND.... Better still, i will be glad to help out in my own little way thry my mail dejie4live@yahoo.com
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 11:47am On Apr 24
House, am so glad we all are learnig and sharing views here. May God crown all our efforts with joy...Amen. Onthe issue of RESULT, i learnt its usually released ONCE because of manipulations and that was what led to the cancellation for dv 2012;s 1st result and dat was wat favoured me thou.On the issue of NABTEB, its on d dv lottery web for Nijjar but one thing we didnt take into consideration is dat ds visa is ONLY & ALWAYS at the discretion of the Consular. It may surprise you that the consular mite just denie our members in question becos he/she is not used to NABTEB. Its real cos it happened to me on my interview date that d consular that interviewd mw did not EVEN RECKON WITH MY COMBONED RESULT THAT I EVEN ATTACHED SCRATCH CARDS TO but only checked d oda one that the cert was ready while oda consulars approved them and grandted visas with that d lady consular denied pple with it like i remember some of our members even told me not to go with it.... So, it all depends on God's divine fovors( American speeling).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
i wonder what d moderator of ds forum could be doing dt he cant block some post on ds forum am sick and tired of ds abuses,it is vry obvious d moderator so much love d misunderstanding on ds forum,for crying out loud d whole world is reading our post
This is Nairaland and abuses are very common,i tried at the beginning never to let this thread go same as other threads on nairaland but some people wont let it be. Moderators cant ban but hide posts,on SEUN can block IDs or usernames.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: This is Nairaland and abuses are very common,i tried at the beginning never to let this thread go same as other threads on nairaland but some people wont let it be. Moderators cant ban but hide posts,on SEUN can block IDs or usernames.
Not true. Moderators can ban people from their sections.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun:

Seun the owner of Nairaland has spoken to silence Bingo alias Gbemegbemu. grin
Seun:

Seun the owner of Nairaland has spoken to silence Bingo alias Gbemegbemu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun:
am glad u re reading our post ,pls try to tell d moderator to hide some abuses on ds forum i could rmember a kenyan calling us racist yesterday on dis forum pls sir u jst ve 2 do smthing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun:

"Oro l'egbo yi o, eyin eniyan wa," we have heard from the horse's mouth about what can happen to this thread.
So, my fellow forumites, let us ALL work/contribute together in peace and harmony so as to avoid our precious thread from been banned and vice versa.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chybabe200: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: There is no Oga here,have always said we are here to make things easy for ourselves and not complicate it. Most of the people that started this forum have all gone to US and forget helping others but i remained here cos i know how jittery people could be cos of the visa processing. Thats why am trying my best to lead them tru the easiest way of achieving their goals. Your comments wont deter me from correcting wrong infos here,maybe when i think am done in helping as many as i could , i will phase out.

We thank u say u dey remember us but u go learn to dey tolerate. No be small tin u go curse, swear or insult person wey no agree with u. No one person sabi everithing. I no dey post for dis forum. I dey follow am well well. Wetin make I talk today na because of one guy wey talk say my school UNIJOS dey combine WASC/NECO. Na lie be that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
chybabe200:

We thank u say u dey remember us but u go learn to dey tolerate. No be small tin u go curse, swear or insult person wey no agree with u. No one person sabi everithing. I no dey post for dis forum. I dey follow am well well. Wetin make I talk today na because of one guy wey talk say my school UNIJOS dey combine WASC/NECO. Na lie be that.

My dear, please drum it into his ears. Bingo, alias Gbemugbemu thinks he is omniscient. We appreciate his sacrifices but he hates to be opposed or corrected and too proud to apologize. You may not hear from him for now cos I kept him busy with some biscuit bones. grin
chybabe200:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Larissa2x: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
owobabaisabella:

@Larissa and Godcherisher, pls can we hook up? Am also a winner in UK, u can mail me at olamurphyola@gmail.com

Hi, owobabaisabella, sorry I didnt get back to u earlier. Was extremely busy. But I've had my interview now and it was very straight forward, took about 5 mins.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
adzovia: finished my interview some few hours ago. it was sucessful this were the questions i was asked
co: are u narried
me: ?
co: have u ever been married?
co: do u have kids
co: wat is your profession
co: come on so so date for your visa do not make any travel plans before then

anyway just to chip in i realised at the interview a guy came in with his high school certificate and he had F in both english and maths. one of the co's told him that is ground for disqualification he told her he rewrote the exam that is novdec in ghana i believe is neco in nigeria well when asked where that result is he said he left it at home. pls go to the interview with all your certificates all they need is your high school anyway.
good luck to all of u. remember to pray before u go.

Congratulation!!! Pls give us d details
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Seun:
never knew,now i know.so who is he banNing OMO ERAN?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
chybabe200:

CAN U PROVE IT?I HAVE A UNIJOS PAL THAT I WILL ASK N GET BACK TO YOU SOONEST
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gentiger:

My dear, please drum it into his ears. Bingo, alias Gbemugbemu thinks he is omniscient. We appreciate his sacrifices but he hates to be opposed or corrected and too proud to apologize. You may not hear from him for now cos I kept him busy with some biscuit bones. grin
AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR U ANY TIME BRO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
chybabe200:

i DONT NEED TO ARGUE OR JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU AT ALL,I GUESS YOU WANT ATTENTION. IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY READ THROUGH FROM THE BEGINING YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THE WHOLE ISSUE STARTED.YOU CAN VIEW MY PROFILE AND CHECK ALL MY POSTS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: i DONT NEED TO ARGUE OR JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU AT ALL,I GUESS YOU WANT ATTENTION. IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY READ THROUGH FROM THE BEGINING YOU WILL KNOW WHERE THE WHOLE ISSUE STARTED.YOU CAN VIEW MY PROFILE AND CHECK ALL MY POSTS BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE

I just remembered ma sister combined waec with Neco(nov/dec) to gain admission. She's now in her final year. She got D7 in english in waec and cleared her result in Neco except govt.

Nevertheless, combination of result depends on d discretion of the CO. From the testimonies of people, some CO checked for credentials, some CO dnt even bother. So, if the CO is ready to check your credentials, just make sure you're on d safer side.

Btw, I'm in support of your view about Affidavit of support and d authentication stuffs
But this one, you both are right... You guys wld make best of friends tho
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
No be small thing o.you guys just dey yab eachother.no one ȋ̝̊̅§ even talking about those of us in Nigeria dat are current for December but are yet T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receive our 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
lillaowow:

I just remembered ma sister combined waec with Neco(nov/dec) to gain admission. She's now in her final year. She got D7 in waec and cleared her result in Neco except govt.

Nevertheless, combination of result depends on d discretion of the CO. From the testimonies of people, some CO checked for credentials, some CO dnt even bother. So, if the CO is ready to check your credentials, just make sure you're on d safer side.
Thank you, about CO checking credentials,its not there work but embassy official who reports to them before your interview. Once you submit your Educ cert to them,they will check,comment and submit to CO.If you have dont meet qualification,red flag is raised and the CO may request for supporting document(if you have any)during your interview.Thats the little i know about CO and Educ certs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
femsoj: No be small thing o.you guys just dey yab eachother.no one ȋ̝̊̅§ even talking about those of us in Nigeria dat are current for December but are yet T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receive our 2NL
sorry bro,just trying to correct some wrongs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR U ANY TIME BRO

Oh you're thru with the biscuit bones. Wagging your tail for more? Not tonight. Got to rest. It's been a busy day. Good night Bingo alias Gbemugbemu. grin
temmytanny: AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR U ANY TIME BRO

Oh you're thru with the biscuit bones. Wagging your tail for more? Not tonight. Got to rest. It's been a busy day. Good night Bingo alias Gbemugbemu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
chybabe200:

Like i said ,you want attention and i will give you.Just chatted with a friend now on FB,he pinged a female friend in UNIJOS to confirmed it that they accept both WAEC/NECO combined.I believe graduates or under graduates here on nairaland would also testify to this,though thats not what brought us here but we need to set the records straight.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gentiger:

Oh you're thru with the biscuit bones. Wagging your tail for more? Not tonight. Got to rest. It's been a busy day. Good night Bingo alias Gbemugbemu. grin

Oh you're thru with the biscuit bones. Wagging your tail for more? Not tonight. Got to rest. It's been a busy day. Good night Bingo alias Gbemugbemu.
hehehehehehe its just noon here,will give you what u want anytime T
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
You guys are funny sha,Gentiga your girlfriend must not read this and Temmy hope your wify is not reading this,because you guys are just like mr&mrs Smith
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
You guys are funny sha,Gentiga your girlfriend must not read this and Temmy hope your wify is not reading this,because you guys are just like mr&mrs Smith
heheheheheheheheheheh TOM and JERRY grin grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ikemans: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hi all, I am a dv 2013 winner. I applied as single and submitted my forms as single. I am planning to get married this december. I do not intend to go with my wife because I understand how complicated the case can be if u add your wife after winning. I am hoping to be scheduled for interview in February. My question is- in case I am asked by the CO if I am married, should I say yes,I am married(I got married last xmas) or play it safe and say no i am not married.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikemans: Hi all, I am a dv 2013 winner. I applied as single and submitted my forms as single. I am planning to get married this december. I do not intend to go with my wife because I understand how complicated the case can be if u add your wife after winning. I am hoping to be scheduled for interview in February. My question is- in case I am asked by the CO if I am married, should I say yes,I am married(I got married last xmas) or play it safe and say no i am not married.

Yes I Just got married will help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lol. Love this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
i beg make we discuss foothball to cool tension in d house. Arsenal losing at home 2 nail,what is ur view?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
i beg make we discuss foothball to cool tension in d house. Arsenal losing at home 2 nail,what is ur view?

Justwise, yu dey see dis post?? Trolling on nairaland attracts barn. Read forum rules and regulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
lillaowow:

Justwise, yu dey see dis post?? Trolling on nairaland attracts barn. Read forum rules and regulation
my dear leave justwise out of my post,if i may ask u were was justwise when there was misunderstanding in d house u never called d attention of justwise am now chipping in what i think can bring unity to d hse in other 2 cool d tension in d hse u were now calling justwise to hide my post.na wa o o 4 u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
ikemans: Hi all, I am a dv 2013 winner. I applied as single and submitted my forms as single. I am planning to get married this december. I do not intend to go with my wife because I understand how complicated the case can be if u add your wife after winning. I am hoping to be scheduled for interview in February. My question is- in case I am asked by the CO if I am married, should I say yes,I am married(I got married last xmas) or play it safe and say no i am not married.
Just go and tell the truth,it will favor your wife in future and processing will be very easy once you apply for her to join you.But please,let ther Co know the time you got married and go with your wedding cert ust incase CO ask.They will keep the information in your file and that would make things easy once you apply for her
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is the smallest of what Seun and justwise see everyday,infact compare to other thread this the most decent thread on nl
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2012

My case is 100% similar to your case and i have decided to play it safe with the undestanding of my fiancee, since its much more easier for her to join me later than create an unnecessary obstacle in our way of a life changing opportunity.

If the CO ask during my interview, i will answer yes but with a clause that i just got married to assure my baby of my committement to our relationship and that she will be joining me at a later date.......if the CO never mention anything to do the effect, I will allow it stay the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.