Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927146 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
swisstourist:

ok, and what will u do in the USA? Wal mart pay 7$/hour.

Tell me how you are going to feed your self.? with 1000$a month.

do you work 16h a day in your country or do you stay home all day looking for a job.

In usa, and even if you get lucky to get a job, Obama has created low paid jobs for you, low paid job where people can not even live with this.

You think with a job you can buy a car and buy a house.? Why should they give money to buy a car and a house anyway when they can get cheap Mexican?

green card is a a welcome in hell.

years ago it was good, but now usa sucks big time. belive me it s not better than niegeria, it s worse.... In Nigeria you can have a life even if you struggle, and in usa you finish on the streets and the government take all your money to go to war.

you think you know everything because you have watch usa movies on satellite tv....?

Don't dreM, the grass is not greener in the isa.

soon you will call you mama to send you money to Usa.

illegal Mexican are even coming back to Mexico.
Usa will go bankrupt very soon.

If Obama get elected iIthink it s the end of your American dreM for good.

Man , you are highly illusioned .
I reiterate again. Nigerians do struggle and achieve.Borrow a leaf from them in your area.
Walmart is just 1 0f 1,000,001 ways to be financially stable in USA.
Wake up boy, not good for a man to be in a slumber.
Take a new orientation and shift your paradigm.
That country like any other countries of the world have their numerous economic opportunities but more in USA.
Your present narrow view will only lead you to ocean of frustration. No wonder you don't have a job yet.
I advise dv winners not to take you serious. You are just in a worls of your own.
Sorry i'm blunt here. That's how to force-drive truth into a man's head.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello peoples of the house i think we should ignore swisstourists posts,they are not giving me good image about usa...by the way guys will kcc starts to send 2nd NL for this month on the 18th or like last month or it will send it befor or after
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
House plS can I do my police report on a saturday? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
House,please kindly ignore swisstourist,his only very lazy and i guess he's one of those who always had the illusion that the streets of America is tarred with dollars or dollars grow on trees in USA,imagine even from his analysis it shows he's either very lazy or extravagant;if u have a job that pays $7(N1120)/hour in USA,pls tell me where the hell in Nigeria will u be paid such amount on hourly basis,even after tax i believe u will still take home like N900 Naira.
It's his type that don't want hardworking people,friends,families and co-workers to succeed,he will always feel threatened anytime he sees people struggling to make it.Even when some of my friends in UK,USA and other European countries complain about the hardship/economy i just smile and ask tell them if life is that hard for u then pack ur load and come back to Naija but they will never try it,some them have spent 8 years overseas USA inclusive they are yet to come back home due to "hardship"...so guys don't let anyone discourage u from achieving ur dreams,No matter how bad USA is,it can never be as rotten and destroyed as Nigeria.Period! At least their leaders are even making efforts to salvage the economy but our own leaders are plunging the country into debts,embezzlement,corruption, and the masses suffering like hell....come to Chinese and Indian companies in Lagos and see young men,factory workers working for 8k/month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
mannet: House,please kindly ignore swisstourist,his only very lazy and i guess he's one of those who always had the illusion that the streets of America is tarred with dollars or dollars grow on trees in USA,imagine even from his analysis it shows he's either very lazy or extravagant;if u have a job that pays $7(N1120)/hour in USA,pls tell me where the hell in Nigeria will u be paid such amount on hourly basis,even after tax i believe u will still take home like N900 Naira.
It's his type that don't want hardworking people,friends,families and co-workers to succeed,he will always feel threatened anytime he sees people struggling to make it.Even when some of my friends in UK,USA and other European countries complain about the hardship/economy i just smile and ask tell them if life is that hard for u then pack ur load and come back to Naija but they will never try it,some them have spent 8 years overseas USA inclusive they are yet to come back home due to "hardship"...so guys don't let anyone discourage u from achieving ur dreams,No matter how bad USA is,it can never be as rotten and destroyed as Nigeria.Period! At least their leaders are even making efforts to salvage the economy but our own leaders are plunging the country into debts,embezzlement,corruption, and the masses suffering like hell....come to Chinese and Indian companies in Lagos and see young men,factory workers working for 8k/month.
he is just being lazy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
nigga_guy: Hi , This house has been so helpful.
I give all glory and thanks to God
I just concluded my interview and it was successful.

CO: good morning
ME: Hi
CO: do you swear to tell the truth today?
ME: Yes I do.
He took my fingerprints and gave me back my documents.

Co: Can you tell me about your educational background.
Me: I narrated my educational history.
Co: where do you work
me:told him

CO: What is your job title and what do you do.
ME: told him.
CO: don't worry. Congratulations your VISA has been approved!!

That was it ,folks on my way to Yankee.

congrats!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
mannet: House,please kindly ignore swisstourist,his only very lazy and i guess he's one of those who always had the illusion that the streets of America is tarred with dollars or dollars grow on trees in USA,imagine even from his analysis it shows he's either very lazy or extravagant;if u have a job that pays $7(N1120)/hour in USA,pls tell me where the hell in Nigeria will u be paid such amount on hourly basis,even after tax i believe u will still take home like N900 Naira.

Well said.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
@Mannet: Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
jbmohd: House plS can I do my police report on a saturday? Thanks

Can sm1 pls answer jbmohd's question and ignore any unnecessary comments from attention seekers. lets not deviate from the true purpose of this thread by allowing inconsequential comments distract us. Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
jbmohd: House plS can I do my police report on a saturday? Thanks
No, it has to be monday-friday btw the hrs of 8am-4pm.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

this is my area of specialization, even if you change it in Naija, they will never effect the change from NVC,even you get to the point of entry and change your address, NVC will not effect the change on your file, so my advice is that you should stick to your first address spent the first one months there and obtain your green card, then Notify USCIS of change in address.You can now go to your intended State and file for your Social Security Number.I dont want you to experience what I went through buddy,my Green got lost in transit and I paid additional $450 for replacement.

Wow! $450? That's a lot of money. Ok, I'll stick to the advice. It's better than loosing my greencard in transit.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
ksjlar: Cheers mate!

Congratulations and the very best of luck ahead.

@nigga_guy...congra bro more progress ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gentiger,how ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ dey?any news on the 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls anyone who can answer my question pls? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Pls anyone who can answer my question pls? Thanks
expect ur 2NL after dis month buletin i.e 4m 15th of NOVEMBER.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls house,I want to find out if I can get the NPC birth certtificate for my hubby if I take his age declaratn affidavit along wit my own.Wnt to knw if I can do it for him in absential.Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
plsss am 11plus when i should b expecting my interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dayotobi: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Don Kool:

I can't really remember what the question was on this and i'm mindful of my comments lest i pry into personal affairs but In the spirit of nairaland forum brotherliness, please do not be offended if my post starts bordering on "aproko", i have the best of intentions.

Your explanation above still does not answer the question.
It is expected that after marriage, she (the lovely blushing bride) would do a formal change of name with newspaper publication (which usually contains "all documents remain valid" or something like that) and then start bearing her marital name. Hence, her new passport should by right be in her marital name regardless of any other thing.
Then she can use her old documents and the change of name notification and she's good to go.
Even banks accept this and will change customers account name if one so desires.

Anyhow, i think the concern i had in mind was not to appear to the CO to be claiming to be married (a couple with different surnames on their passport) so as to benefit from a DV selectee.

Apologies if i assumed anything wrongly, this question was from awhile back.

Cheers.

thank you so much mon cool your answer was really helpfull and you are not aproko and may be we will have to think about a new passport on the husband name, thnak you so much for helping
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Helo house am new
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
loconzo00:

Man , you are highly illusioned .
I reiterate again. Nigerians do struggle and achieve.Borrow a leaf from them in your area.
Walmart is just 1 0f 1,000,001 ways to be financially stable in USA.
Wake up boy, not good for a man to be in a slumber.
Take a new orientation and shift your paradigm.
That country like any other countries of the world have their numerous economic opportunities but more in USA.
Your present narrow view will only lead you to ocean of frustration. No wonder you don't have a job yet.
I advise dv winners not to take you serious. You are just in a worls of your own.
Sorry i'm blunt here. That's how to force-drive truth into a man's head.

don't mind the yeye guy he claimed Walmart pays $7/h, the first work my friend got through agency pays $11/hr in the same Walmart,the guy went back to school and now certified within one year, we have guys who work wit US Marine, Us navy, Pharmacist, Nurse ....in my Church (Nigerian).If he can't make it in US then something is wrong,he keeps complaining about Obama, may be he should get a time-machine and go back to BUSH days.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 4:37am On Nov 02, 2012
bet123: @ Seal 777
thanx .... i guess you are right ....
But yet, i think he is very rude....
@Bet123 Default means that if you buy new television ..it will not show africa magic unless you pay for dstv,them install am,tune am,NEPA no take light...Na that time you go fit watch the tv.U Cant call LG to tell them the tv is not showing africa magic without doing the needful.

Anyway let mě say what you want to hear ..When you get to the embassy ..they will thank you for leaving the US Voluntarily and the CO will issue you a visa.Congratulations in Advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:01am On Nov 02, 2012
bet123: @ Kemzone:
Thanx for the info.....
yet, I do not see my self fit into any of the Article INA 2012 (a)....and let me tell you why, becaouse, we were not unlawfully present in US not even 1 single day, and let alone...180...or other articles either......
We applied, for asylum while our visas were valid (which we were denied), we were granted SSN and Authorisation to work, we were subject to removal, but we filed a complaint, yet, we left the on our own, we did not file for a waiver but when we consulted the INS they said that, since you are leaving your self, vloutarily, no need for a waiver. Even some days ago, i contacted our lawyeer in US and he reconfirmed that the waiver is not neccassary for our case.
SO, why do you say 2026.... were did you get that from ?
P.s. I don not think that someone can be granted a dv visa or denied ...by default...... everything is done on case to case basis;
by the way were r from ?

For Education purpose only.
Pls read aloud line 1

Asylum and Refuge may be granted to aliens who are already in the United States and are unable to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion. Asylum can be filed before your case is referred to removal proceedings (also called affirmative application) or after proceedings are initiated by filing of a NTA or Notice to Appear (also called defensive application).
Who can qualify for Asylum or Refuge?
An alien must file an asylum application within one year of arrival in the United States. An asylum application may be filed
later than a year, if conditions in the home country have changed or if the alien's personal circumstances have changed within the past year prior to requesting for asylum and the change of circumstances affected the alien's eligibility for asylum. Furthermore, an alien may be excused from the one year filing deadline if extraordinary circumstances prevented the alien from filing within the one year period after arriving in the United States, so long as asylum application is submitted within a reasonable period of time in light of those circumstances.Things to consider before applying for Asylum or Refuge Status:

1. If you knowingly file a frivolous (fraudulent) application for asylum in the United States you will be barred forever from seeking any relief in this country in the future, in addition to any criminal penalties that could be imposed.

(This is a default rule..by records No Civil War was going in Nigeria in 2004-2007..pls provide information on ur asylum request

The outcome of a successful asylum claim is permanent residence in the United States, a country far wealthier and more stable than the claimant’s home country. It also means instant eligibility for all public assistance programs, an entitlement available to non-refugee immigrants only after receiving citizenship.
As a result of these benefits and the kaleidoscope of choices available to justify an asylum claim, it is not surprising that a global industry has sprung up offering asylum as a means of immigration to the United States. Virtually every ethnic newspaper in America offers the services of asylum and immigration consultants, with unscrupulous operators promising to provide intending asylum seekers with "unique stories of persecution." Freelance immigration consulting is a well-paid and growing field. Political fundraising goes naturally with this line of business, as we learned from America’s most famous immigration consultant Maria Hsia

For most asylum seekers, the asylum process is a matter of getting to the United States on any valid visa and then walking into any of a number of immigration law offices or government-supported charities. U.S. Catholic Charities alone has over 100 offices where a visitor to America with, say, a tourist visa can pay $200 to have an asylum application filled out and receive advice about how to act in a hearing with INS asylum officers. This is the way asylum is done in America today. Under the Refugee Protection Act it will be almost as easy to file an asylum claim for those who simply show up on U.S. shores without valid immigration documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2012
congratulatoins nigga_guy,may GOD lead your way IJN and we wil all have testimony i JESUS name(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2012
Don Kool:

True and very understandable, however the quality of help one would get is directly proportional to the quality of info available to the helper.

I don't see any harm done anyway. Based on @Kemzone2003's responses and references at least @bet123 can rule out what does not apply to his/her case.
The way I saw it, the conclusion was based on deductive reasoning using available info and not an attempt to discourage or disparage him/her.

@bet123 - They know you've been there so no need to try and hide that. My advice, come clean WHEN/IF asked especially since you later said you complied by leaving willingly. Good luck!

@Kemzone2003 - Being a while. Been waiting to send your congratulations.... wink . I like the way you research/dig up referable materials on issues. it's very , em.. what's the word? diligent? insightful? resourceful?? ... can't put my finger on the right word now...
Anyway, keep it up. i look to be that studious when i start my masters. embarassed

Don..how u dey? Congratulations jare..I have been around as guest to monitor activities ...i dont like making comment on issues with clear instructions...thats why..Go and prosper Don ..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2012
femsoj: Gentiger,how ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ dey?any news on the 2NL

Not at all. BBC and CNN didn't feature it in their breaking news. Hopeful next week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2012
seal777:
Subsequent comments by him shows that he has his mind made up on his perceived solution hence his quick and somewhat harsh comment in relation to the use of the word DEFAULT by kemzone. He should learn to digest second opinion without getting bitter or harsh about it, since he ask for it.

@Seal777..See additional fact below ...they Dont joke with things like this

In 1995, applications for asylum were filed for approximately 200,000 individuals, a number that nearly equals the annual average immigration from all sources throughout U.S. history until 1965. 2 This number was slightly inflated by re-submitted applications and a "one-time" large-scale grant of asylum. Clearly though, the trend in the early 1990s showed a massive acceleration in asylum immigration that could have overwhelmed the system.
The vast majority of the asylum claims were being turned down as groundless or fraudulent, but that had little impact on the overall numbers of individuals remaining in the country. Most claimants whose applications were rejected remained in the country, often disappearing or launching lengthy appeals that dragged on until the claimant found some other means of gaining permanent residency. It was an open secret around the globe that claiming asylum was a means of immigrating to America.
That things had gotten out of hand was acknowledged at all points along the political spectrum. Former N.Y. mayor Ed Koch lamented in TV interviews that all it took to get through immigration at Kennedy airport was "two little words—political refugee."
Even Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) declared "The asylum system has broken down and it’s up to the Congress and the
administration to fix it.INS Commissioner Doris Meisner said in 1994 that "people with no legitimate claim to asylum are applying in record numbers, some brought by smugglers, some using fake documents, and some overstaying the visas granted to them as visitors." Speaking in 1995, she added: "...fraudulent asylum claims [are] routinely used as a backdoor way to enter the United States.In response to the rising number of frivolous asylum claims, extensive regulatory and legislative changes were made in 1995 and 1996. (For a thorough discussion of these changes, see David A. Martin’s 2000 Backgrounder, "The 1995 Asylum Reforms, a Historic and Global Perspective" .)
The 1996 IIRAIRA (Public Law 104-208) included asylum reforms directed at those who show up at U.S. ports of entry without valid admission documents. Today, as before the 1996 reforms, any such individual can claim flight from persecution and, if the claim is successful, change status from "illegal alien" to "asylum seeker." The 1996 law
devolves some of the decision-making about the legitimacy of an asylum claim to lower-level officials at the beginning of the
process instead of deferring to courts at the end of the process.

It also provides for deportation of individuals who do not establish a "credible fear" of returning home during the course of a question and answer interview with an INS asylum officer. Known as "expedited removal," this represents a significant departure from earlier standard operating procedure. It denies the right of appeal through the immigration courts to those who do not make their case in the initial "credible fear" interview under the legal grounds that such individuals have not entered the country and thus do not have all the constitutional rights of a person residing in the United States. Also, those who are deemed eligible to seek asylum may be detained while their claim is sorted out, though only a minority actually wind up in detention. Those who clear the first interviews with an INS asylum officer, like those who arrive legally on a temporary visa and later file for asylum,have the right of appeal through the immigration courts and then through the federal courts. In FY 2000, under expedited removal, 86,000 were removed and another 125,000 voluntarily departed soon after arrival.

So the fact that bet123 left the US Voluntarily does not clear his issues.
Any Yes Answer for questions 40(h) & 40(k) on his DS-230 form will be fully investigated on Administrative processing to verify his past asylum claims and documents.

CONSEQUENCES OF FILING A FRIVOLOUS ASYLUM APPLICATION
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012 AT 8:25PM BY NISHA V. FONTAINE

Under INA §208(d)(6), an applicant who knowingly makes a frivolous application ‘shall be permanently ineligible for any
benefits’ under the INA, (except for withholding of removal) if the applicant was given notice of the consequences of filing a frivolous asylum application. Therefore, foreign nationals should think twice before filing any such frivolous applications.

Should a foreign national become permanently ineligible under this provision, the foreign national will not be able to immigrate to the U.S. in the future, even if the foreign national later has a legitimate immigrant petition filed on their
behalf.
For those individuals that may have filed questionable asylum applications in the past and are considering seeking U.S.
immigration benefits in the future, they are strongly encouraged to discuss their past asylum claim with a experienced
immigration attorney to determine if the foreign national was indeed found to have filed a frivolous application for asylum
based on the applicable federal regulations and case law precedent. In order to thoroughly review the past claim, the foreign national may need to first file Freedom of Information Act Requests to obtain a copy of their files from the relevant government agencies.
The regulation to determine if an asylum application is frivolous can be found at 8 C.F.R. § 208.20, which reads:
Determining if an asylum application is frivolous. For applications filed on or after April 1, 1997, an applicant is subject to the provisions of section 208(d)(6) of the Act only if a final order by an immigration judge or the Board of Immigration Appeals specifically finds that the alien knowingly filed a frivolous asylum
application. For purposes of this section, an asylum application is frivolous if any of its material elements is deliberately fabricated. Such finding shall only be made if the immigration judge or the Board is satisfied that the applicant, during the course of the proceedings, has had sufficient opportunity to account for any discrepancies or implausible aspects of the claim. For purposes of this section, a finding that an alien filed a frivolous asylum application shall not preclude the alien from seeking withholding of removal.
The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) has also set out the framework for analyzing whether a finding by an Immigration Judge (IJ) for a frivolous determination meets the regulations requirements. In re Y-L-, 24 I. & N. Dec. 151, 154 (BIA 2007) Specifically, the BIA laid out the following requirements:
1. Notice to the alien of the consequences of filing a frivolous application;
2. A specific finding by the Immigration Judge or the Board that the alien knowingly filed a frivolous application;
3. Sufficient evidence in the record to support the finding that a material element of the asylum application was
deliberately fabricated; and
4. An indication that the alien has been afforded sufficient opportunity to account for any discrepancies or implausible
aspects of the claim.

The vast majority of frivolous
asylum claims are currently filed by
“immigration consultants,” or
“notaries.” These “immigration
consultants” gain the trust of
desperate immigrants by speaking
their language and making
unfounded promises, often times
offering lower fees than that of a
licensed attorney. Frivolous asylum
claims are also often filed by
unscrupulous private attorneys, who
instill false hope in immigrants and
file non-meritorious asylum
applications in exchange for hefty
fees, sometimes without the
applicant even knowing what is
contained in the application. To pay
these “immigration consultants” or
attorneys, asylum-seekers typically
borrow heavily from relatives and
friends and must take on payment
plans to pay for the services. When,
as frequently happens, the asylum-
seekers cannot maintain the
payments, the “immigration
consultants” or attorneys drop the
case, leaving the asylum-seeker,
incredibly, even worse off legally
and financially than when they
started. The upshot of all of this is
that asylum-seekers get exploited
and abused, while an incredibly
backlogged immigration court
system is further clogged with non-
meritorious cases. If potential
asylum seekers were able to consult
with competent attorneys, especially
those whose job and mission it is to
serve people living in the low-
income communities where asylum
seekers tend to live, such as
attorneys in legal aid programs, the
asylum seekers would have their
claims thoroughly vetted and they
would be dissuaded from filing any
non-meritorious claims. The result
would be a win-win situation: better
legal advice for people and a
reduced burden on the system

www.immigrationequality.org/issues/law-library/lgbth-asylum-manual/asylum-basics-elements-asylum-law/

www.thakerlaw.com/asylum/

www.equity.lsnc.net/a-matter-of-life-and-death-asylum-seekers’-lack-of-access-to-competent-legal-representation/

www.asylumist.com/2010/08/26/the-bia-rules-on-frivolous-asylum-claims/

Not that simple ..i rest my case
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2012
Someone should answerrr my question pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.