Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927065 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Hov63: Naa its for January just check da site. Africa was 15500.
its the old one and for Dec not Jan.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 1:53am On Nov 08, 2012
@brightmon have u checked from da main site? I hav n its Jan not Dec. If u read its only nigeria n da Bahamas dat had no additions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 2:04am On Nov 08, 2012
http://www.travel.state.gov/ visa/bulletin/bulletin_ 1360.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Hov63: @brightmon have u checked from da main site? I hav n its Jan not Dec. If u read its only nigeria n da Bahamas dat had no additions.

Ure right. I was hopin id b current in jan but im feb instead. Dis wait isnt easy but i know God is involved.im 19*** from África. I know some of my nigerian brothers r not smiling at dis bulletin but dnt worry guys, all is well IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:13am On Nov 08, 2012
Truly no additional cut-off numbers for Nigeria for the month of January.
Guys, what is happening to Nigeria ooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2012
Hov63: @brightmon have u checked from da main site? I hav n its Jan not Dec. If u read its only nigeria n da Bahamas dat had no additions.
ohh, you right. Thats true. May be KCC have alot of outstanding CN below 10,000 that have not been scheduled interview in Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2012
Hov63: Guys visa bulletin for december is out. For da month of January...
Africa -18100
Egypt- 10900
Ethopia -16700
Nigeria - 10000
Asia - 3400
Europe - 10950
North America(Bahamas)-2
Oceania - 600
South America - 750

Its not the old bulletin.
Its same figures for Nigeria.
Dec - 10,000.
Jan - 10,000.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2012
loconzo00:

Its not the old bulletin.
Its same figures for Nigeria.
Dec - 10,000.
Jan - 10,000.
wao o o my 9ja friends wont be happy wth ds update. all is well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2012
Thank God dat atleast im proven right.to ma naija brothers, all is well. He(God) knws better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
wao o o my 9ja friends wont be happy wth ds update. all is well
men am not happy at all. initially KCC decided to reduced the number of CN to be current,now they don't even add to the previous CN that was current for december,am still confused bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

May be he changed his address, because within 10 days he should have received his welcoming letter and within 21 days his green card.once again, where is his point of entrance?
P.o.e is Tulsa oklahoma
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2012
Statistics has proven The visa bulletin to have a slide increase in the case numbers current every year ,month by month .donno why this year is different.wel na God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2012
brightmon:
ohh, you right. Thats true. May be KCC have alot of outstanding CN below 10,000 that have not been scheduled interview in Nigeria.
this might be the only reason.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2012
If KCC for be na pikin eh,i for fine yi some cain. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2012
wow Ethiopia is 16,700 for January ... that is great. this year it is to fast for ETH.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2012
january visa bulletin is not out...till15TH of dis month,if u want to check a bulletin.then u go to the main site,,,,,pls oo stop misleading others!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2012
babbs45:
Citizenship for Military Members

Members and certain veterans of the U.S. armed forces may be eligible for naturalization through their military service under Section 328 or 329 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Additionally, the INA provides for posthumous naturalization under section 329A.

For information about citizenship for spouses or children of military members, see the links to the left.

General Requirements & Exceptions
Qualifying military service is generally in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and certain components of the National Guard and the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve. The general requirements for naturalization may be diminished or waived for qualifying service member.

Naturalization through One Year of Qualifying Service During “Peacetime”
Generally, a person who has served honorably in the U.S. armed forces at any time may be eligible to apply for naturalization under section 328 of the INA. The military community sometimes refers to this as “peacetime naturalization.”

In general, an applicant for naturalization under Section 328 of the INA must:

Be age 18 or older
Have served honorably in the U.S. armed forces for at least 1 year and, if separated from the U.S. armed forces, have been separated honorably
Be a permanent resident at the time of examination on the naturalization application
Be able to read, write, and speak basic English
Have a knowledge of U.S. history and government (civics)
Have been a person of good moral character during all relevant periods under the law
Have an attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution and be well disposed to the good order and happiness of the U.S. during all relevant periods under the law
Have continuously resided in the United States for at least five years and have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application, UNLESS the applicant has filed an application while still in the service or within 6 months of separation. In the latter case, the applicant is not required to meet these residence and physical presence requirements.
Naturalization through Qualifying Service during Periods of Hostilities
Generally, members of the U.S. armed forces who serve honorably for any period of time (even 1 day) during specifically designated periods of hostilities (see below) are eligible for naturalization under section 329 of the INA through such military service.

In general, an applicant for naturalization under INA 329 must:

Have served honorably in active-duty status, or as a member of the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve, for any amount of time during a designated period of hostilities and, if separated from the U.S. armed forces, have been separated honorably
Have been lawfully admitted as a permanent resident at any time after enlistment or induction, OR have been physically present in the United States or certain territories at the time of enlistment or induction (regardless of whether the applicant was admitted as a permanent resident)
Be able to read, write, and speak basic English
Have a knowledge of U.S. history and government (civics)
Have been a person of good moral character during all relevant periods under the law
Have an attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution and be well disposed to the good order and happiness of the U.S. during all relevant periods under the law
There is no minimum age requirement for an applicant under this section. The designated periods of hostilities are:

April 6, 1917 to November 11, 1918
September 1, 1939 to December 31, 1946
June 25, 1950 to July 1, 1955
February 28, 1961 to October 15, 1978
August 2, 1990 to April 11, 1991
September 11, 2001 until the present
The current designated period of hostilities starting on September 11, 2001, will terminate when the President issues an Executive Order terminating the period.

Note: current members of the U.S. armed forces who qualify for naturalization under sections 328 or 329 of the INA can proceed with their naturalization application either in the United States or overseas.

Application Processing
Service members are not charged filing or biometrics fees. Service members should complete the applications stated below to apply for naturalization:

Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
Form N-426, Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service (establishes periods of honorable service certified by the military)
Note: Every military installation should have a designated point-of-contact (POC) to handle your application and certify your Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service (Form N-426). You should inquire through your chain of command to find out who this person is so they can help you with your application packet.

The designated POC may assist you with the following:

Certification of Form N-426
Information about fingerprinting and how to comply with the fingerprinting requirement
Submitting the N-400 package to the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) at the following address.
The Nebraska Service Center
PO Box 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7426

Once your application is received, the NSC will review the application and send it to the USCIS office closest to your location. If you have a preference as to where you would like to be interviewed, you may provide that information in a cover letter attached to your naturalization packet.

The USCIS office will set a date to interview you to determine your eligibility for naturalization. If your application for naturalization is approved, USCIS will inform you of the date you can take the oath of allegiance.

Posthumous Citizenship for Military Members
Generally, individuals who served honorably in the U.S. armed forces and who died as a result of injury or disease incurred while serving in an active duty status during specified periods of military hostilities, as listed above, may be eligible for posthumous citizenship under section 329A of the INA.

Form N-644, Application for Posthumous Citizenship, must be filed on behalf of the deceased service member within 2 years of his or her death. If approved, a Certificate of Citizenship will be issued in the name of the deceased veteran establishing posthumously that he or she was a U.S. citizen on the date of his or her death.

For information on survivor benefits for a qualifying service member’s surviving spouse, child, or parent, see “Family Based Survivor Benefits” link to the left.

thank you sir for your elaborated explanation...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2012
some Case Number are supposed to be current btw Oct and Dec have not yet received ther 2NL and may be Nigerian in this category are so many, may be Nigerians with high CN are not many and i think that KCC what to make sure that if you are current and have sent your forms them you must receive your 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2012
hello house is it true the visa bulletine is out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
daddykelly: january visa bulletin is not out...till15TH of dis month,if u want to check a bulletin.then u go to the main site,,,,,pls oo stop misleading others!
nobody is misleading u bro ,it is 4 real dt d visa bulletin is out pls check their site.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2012
daddykelly: january visa bulletin is not out...till15TH of dis month,if u want to check a bulletin.then u go to the main site,,,,,pls oo stop misleading others!

please check here, visa bulletin for month Jan is already out...
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5803.html (official website)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
re u vry sure of ds ur CN 6**** cos is on d high side or u made a mistake and if truely dt is ur CN no call for alarm u ll definately do an interview jst dt i cant predict bt i knw it ll be next year 2013.goodluck bro

Thanks for everything man truly this is my case number there are no mistakes there peace.
cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2012
lorddom: boris i real want u to chil ok ur case number wil becom current by july ok.i am a cameroon too so feel free to ask ur questions any tyme.and most importantly u have to chil.do u have ur advance level?
Thanks for ur help bro. Yes i had my A/L back in 2010.I am still worried because I have already started processx my documents and i don't know if there will still be valid at that time. embarassed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2012
pls forum mate,can u pls explain what u mean by january visa bulletin not yet out,coz I checked the bulletin my self and I saw CN for nigeria,which is 10,000 for January,pls explain to me I can't stand the long waiting again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2012
tundemalik@gmai:
pls forum mate,can u pls explain what u mean by january visa bulletin not yet out,coz I checked the bulletin my self and I saw CN for nigeria,which is 10,000 for January,pls explain to me I can't stand the long waiting again
Hi I don't think to be the right person to tell you this but i checked this morning and the January visa bulletin is not yet out i believe it will be out by the 15th of this month just exercise patience OK. Hope i have helped you a little bite.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2012
brightmon: some Case Number are supposed to be current btw Oct and Dec have not yet received ther 2NL and may be Nigerian in this category are so many, may be Nigerians with high CN are not many and i think that KCC what to make sure that if you are current and have sent your forms them you must receive your 2NL.
I agreed with u,this could be the only reason why KCC decided not add to the previous CN to be current for January,I think they are trying to clear all those low CN that are current btw oct to dec
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2012
lonpy lonpa:
Hi I don't think to be the right person to tell you this but i checked this morning and the January visa bulletin is not yet out i believe it will be out by the 15th of this month just exercise patience OK. Hope i have helped you a little bite.
thanks,15th of Nov is very close but I think it has never happen for KCC to released visa bulletin on 7th and release another for 15th of the same month,and if this could happen in our set that is a good thing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2012
lorddom: Lonpy when u google visa bulletin,example(december 2012 visa bulletin).u will see 4charts.Go to the third chart talking abt diversity immigrant and compare ur case number to it.u will see something in a column like:Africa 15500 ecept nigeria.....egypt....mostly these exceptions are mostly lower.then the next chart(chart 4)gives u the prediction for next month.hope this helps.somebody else might educate u on this ok.

I now understand the visa bulletin. thanks man. Please one more question are you in cameroon or already there? Bro a beg no vex na just for ma record. grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2012
tundemalik@gmai:
thanks,15th of Nov is very close but I think it has never happen for KCC to released visa bulletin on 7th and release another for 15th of the same month,and if this could happen in our set that is a good thing
i believe it can still be possible because to the best of my knowledge KCC has never release a visa bulletin on the 7th of a month it has always been on the 15th.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2012
I have an issue I am living out my country and my interview is in Kenya Nairobi. but am working day and studying evening here in kampala I have student pass visa for 1 year but do u think they going to ask me work-permit in my interview day and will this affect my interview .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2012
lonpy lonpa:
i believe it can still be possible because to the best of my knowledge KCC has never release a visa bulletin on the 7th of a month it has always been on the 15th.
strange things are really happening.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Pls guys which one is the true info,is the bulletine out or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.