Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927147 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
brightmon:
give me ur email and i will reply you.

I'm sorry: but my email is my full name... I wouldn't wanna reveal it on this public forum... But it's okay... Thanks all d same
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Alot of pple r complainin' about Dec & Jan bulletng for 9ja which is 10,000 for both Month. Why can't som1 jst mail KCC to ask OR complain
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
missannie: Alot of pple r complainin' about Dec & Jan bulletng for 9ja which is 10,000 for both Month. Why can't som1 jst mail KCC to ask OR complain
ask or complain about what?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
brightmon:
give me ur email and i will reply you.
pls I will also need info on how to arrange document on d day of d interview for married couple both d applicant n d beneficiary.My e mail is my full name n will not like to disclose it too,can I have urs so dt I can mail you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
taiye-shola:
pls I will also need info on how to arrange document on d day of d interview for married couple both d applicant n d beneficiary.My e mail is my full name n will not like to disclose it too,can I have urs so dt I can mail you
You need no special way of arranging documents,just keep the required ones in one envelope and other in another envelop.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dis Visa bulletin fall our(Nigeria) hands....*Crying* well with God all tin are possible.. Before Sept 31 2013 i will current my God grace... Nobody body can predict dis VISA BULLETIN Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Amedino1: Dis Visa bulletin fall our(Nigeria) hands....*Crying* well with God all tin are possible.. Before Sept 31 2013 i will current my God grace... Nobody body can predict dis VISA BULLETIN Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO
I think the sallah break in Nigeria and the USA elections are the major reasons for delay and below 10000 CN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
temmytanny: You need no special way of arranging documents,just keep the required ones in one envelope and other in another envelop.
ok tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ Osram; I just can't blame you, people like you if God gave oxygen to share, you'd give carbon dioxide instead. U.S.A is not meant for racists like you, and don't call Temmytannys', cos he would never make such insultive statements as you do to us Cameroonians. If you own this forum, if you own Nairaland site, if you were the president, if you where even an Okada man, you are not qualified for anything. I will advise you close your mouth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yeah temmy u see why i an yembe wanted to open a thread only for cameroonians?because of guy like this dul osram cus we foresaw it.any hw any thing u talk temmy,na true
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
I love nigerians.thats the truth cus they are super creative temmy thumbs up.we are just ur kid bros if paul biya like ei go die ei no concern me.my concern na US(OBAMA)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 3:00am On Nov 09, 2012
lorddom: my broda i di read na history 4 buea oh i dey mile 16.forget that man oh yi say ei name na ben ladin oh.i beg ben ladin no dul so.na the dullest naigerian this i beg wona no answer yi.

I like this your pidgin English. Can u teach me the basics?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Please,lets get back to the main issue of this thread
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Pls enlight me wit any interview question @ embassy for single. Pls my date is 15 of nov
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2012
taiye-shola:

Preparing for the Interview

Below is a checklist of documents to bring to your interview. Please assemble them in the following order and bring original documents:

1.For Principal Applicant (DV Winner):

•Appointment Letter
•Two photographs (2” X 2”)
•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Divorce Decree (If Applicable)
•Marriage Certificate
•Police Certificate
•Academic Certificates for all degrees
•Photocopies of all the above documents
•Postal Address in the U.S

2.For DV Winner's Spouse (Husband/Wife):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Police Certificate

3.For Children(Less than 21yrs Old):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Police Certificate (If child is above 16 years)
Note: All civil documents issued in the local language must be accompanied by an official translation in English
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2012
temmytanny: Please,lets get back to the main issue of this thread

I expected you to demonstrate leadership by shuting that thrash called Osram up. It's no surprising afterall he's one of your anointed disciples.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2012
Guys please kindly help answer this question; assuming u're a military or paramilitary officer in Nigeria and u are pursuing ur DV visa,what is ur chances of been granted the visa cos i understand ur application will be subjected to administrative processing and some tough verifications which could either be positive or otherwise,and how best do u think is good to respond if CO ask why are u resigning ur miliatry/paramilitary job to live in the states? My friend is actually trying to do this cos of the future of his kids,he doesn't want them to grow up or experience all this Nigerian academic and social wahala.ur kind advice will be appreciated
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2012
mannet: Guys please kindly help answer this question; assuming u're a military or paramilitary officer in Nigeria and u are pursuing ur DV visa,what is ur chances of been granted the visa cos i understand ur application will be subjected to administrative processing and some tough verifications which could either be positive or otherwise,and how best do u think is good to respond if CO ask why are u resigning ur miliatry/paramilitary job to live in the states? My friend is actually trying to do this cos of the future of his kids,he doesn't want them to grow up or experience all this Nigerian academic and social wahala.ur kind advice will be appreciated

Let him be TRUTHFUL about his military involvement because they will find out after all. Each DV winner is subjected to secret background checks. Just thought you should know.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Kemzone2003:

Preparing for the Interview

Below is a checklist of documents to bring to your interview. Please assemble them in the following order and bring original documents:

1.For Principal Applicant (DV Winner):

•Appointment Letter
•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Marriage Certificate
•Police Certificate
•Academic Certificates for all degrees
•Postal Address in the U.S

2.For DV Winner's Spouse (Husband/Wife):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Police Certificate

3.For Children(Less than 21yrs Old):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Police Certificate (If child is above 16 years)
Note: All civil documents issued in the local language must be accompanied by an official translation in English
@kemzone,thanks for d info. But i seem not to understand wat u meant by Postal Address in d US. Are we suppose to type d addy in an A4 paper and attached to d other docs? Pls kindly clarify sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2012
Gentiger:

I expected you to demonstrate leadership by shuting that thrash called Osram up. It's no surprising afterall he's one of your anointed disciples.
Gentiger, y nw ? Temmytanny had demostrated dat by advicin we stick to d reasons dat gat us here. Osram is only bin NUT cos I knew temmytanny neva signed his dummy skull as apprentice...lol. Fr our cameroon bro/sis u ar always welcum to dis forum, Osram is only bin stupid. Frm his username u can tel d kinda of being he's. Wanna use diz medium to wish every selectee a successful interview. D lord shal go with u n mak d visa urs... Amin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2012
gunners4u: Pls enlight me wit any interview question @ embassy for single. Pls my date is 15 of nov
i ll advice u to read more interview success in 2012 dvlottery on nairaland in other to gt urself ready 4 ur interview.gd luck

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2012
Wat ar the document i will take along wit me on interview for single
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2012
gunners4u: Wat ar the document i will take along wit me on interview for single
kemzone2003 just posted it,ve u nt bn reading d post.pg 200 and 201
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2012
lillaowow:

I like this your pidgin English. Can u teach me the basics?
i go teach u my broda.but i instead like wona own go pass
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
temmytanny: Please,lets get back to the main issue of this thread

Temmy, how are you settling in?

Please I want to ask: did photocopy the police certificate when u went for your interview or did you leave it stapled like it was given to u? If yes; did you also photocopy d second page that had your finger prints on it?

Secondly, for those who used NPC birth certificate (I remember Temmy used Local Govt); did u guys photocopy your NPC and also d affidavit you used in getting it?

Pls any suggestions and answers hitherto would b priceless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2012
packaging: Gentiger, y nw ? Temmytanny had demostrated dat by advicin we stick to d reasons dat gat us here. Osram is only bin NUT cos I knew temmytanny neva signed his dummy skull as apprentice...lol. Fr our cameroon bro/sis u ar always welcum to dis forum, Osram is only bin stupid. Frm his username u can tel d kinda of being he's. Wanna use diz medium to wish every selectee a successful interview. D lord shal go with u n mak d visa urs... Amin

My brother you won't understand. Try reading previous posts by Osram in a couple of previous pages then you'll understand my reasons for rebuking Temmy. Osram is a RACIST & A TERRORIST. If you doubt me look out for his previous posts on Boko Haram bombing churches in Kaduna and you'll understand who he really is.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Gentiger:

i really dont understand you, what the connection with temmytanny and Osram comment? Must he comment on all post or is he the only one that did not comment on Osram post?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2012
brightmon:
i really dont understand you, what the connection with temmytanny and Osram comment? Must he comment on all post or is he the only one that did not comment on Osram post?

........?&%#@@/"-+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Gentiger:

........?&%#@@/"-+
better, what ever you mean that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.