Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,698 members, 7,865,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927384 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
True most people have low case number however some of us still have relatively high ones. I have 16*** and I have seen someone with 47000.

obamaobama: @temmy and furumite It seem to me most of the may dv 2013 lottery winners have low case number i think there is hope 4 those not selleted in may will be selleted in october but with high case number,pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: GUD DAY HOUSE,I AM A FORKLIFT OPERATOR,PLS I WANT TO KNOW IF MY WORK IS ACCEPTABLE IN AMERICA COS UNDER JOB ZONE,IT IS UNDER RANGE OF 4.0 TO 6.0
with your 5credits SSCE and your Job, you are very qualified my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
obamaobama: @temmy and furumite It seem to me most of the may dv 2013 lottery winners have low case number i think there is hope 4 those not selleted in may will be selleted in october but with high case number,pls correct me if am wrong.
no comment on that ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH TEMMYTAMMY,PLS FOR UR QUICK RESPONSE,ALSO I WANT TO ASK IF AM STIL QUALIFIED COS I DID NOT WRITE MY CASE NUMBER ON RIGHT CONNER ALL THE FORMS I SENT TO KCC BUT I SENT MY BAR CODE SHEET ALONG.HOPE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: THANK YOU SO MUCH TEMMYTAMMY,PLS FOR UR QUICK RESPONSE,ALSO I WANT TO ASK IF AM STIL QUALIFIED COS I DID NOT WRITE MY CASE NUMBER ON RIGHT CONNER ALL THE FORMS I SENT TO KCC BUT I SENT MY BAR CODE SHEET ALONG.HOPE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS?
Call KCC on monday and tell them,they will help you write it. Its a must you write it on your forms
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2012
ok temmytammy,thank you so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 4:17am On Jun 03, 2012
house i have low case num but my document is not complete in how many month can i post pone interview can i postpone interview for 6month?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2012
tobi16: house i have low case num but my document is not complete in how many month can i post pone interview can i postpone interview for 6month?
U can only postpone once. Have u send your form to kcc?. If u did so,it was wrong because u would have wait till your document is completed. So far u have low case nos , u should have send your form to kcc by next year. Whether u can postpone by 6 months, am not sure but confirm frm kcc by mailing or calling.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2012
Bussyme: U can only postpone once. Have u send your form to kcc?. If u did so,it was wrong because u would have wait till your document is completed. So far u have low case nos , u should have send your form to kcc by next year. Whether u can postpone by 6 months, am not sure but confirm frm kcc by mailing or calling.
he wasnt wrong sending his forms to KCC because his documents arent completed. He has the choice to send it whenever he chooses but since he is still writing NECO to make up for his edu requirement,he should have waited till late this year before sending it.
@tobi, since your case number is low,just wait till December or Jan before you send your forms to KCC so that your interview could fall in in March- april 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
have not yet send the foam am just bothering may people that will be taking in octorber will affect me and also will kcc give me interview date because if i send the foam late this year or jan i think they wil not tell me that my case num already pass
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
tobi16: have not yet send the foam am just bothering may people that will be taking in octorber will affect me and also will kcc give me interview date because if i send the foam late this year or jan i think they wil not tell me that my case num already pass
NO sending late will not affect you. Pls hold on till january so by march/april yot will be called for interview. And try to be reading because your interview will base on O'level.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by swisstourist: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
sorry guys, but DV2013 has been canceled( again!!!! and if you have won, it has been canceled. undecided

"we regret to inform you that the DV2103 has been canceled due to a computer error, it has happen in 2012 and has happened again. We have canceled all winer and we will select new winer in october 2012, We are very sorry"

yes got an email today...

bad luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
swisstourist: sorry guys, but DV2013 has been canceled( again!!!! and if you have won, it has been canceled. undecided

"we regret to inform you that the DV2103 has been canceled due to a computer error, it has happen in 2012 and has happened again. We have canceled all winer and we will select new winer in october 2012, We are very sorry"

bad luck!
you must be highly STUPID to make such statement. What a foolish joke.
Pls @ DV2013 winners, pls ignore dis msg.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
swisstourist: sorry guys, but DV2013 has been canceled( again!!!! and if you have won, it has been canceled. undecided

bad luck!
where was your sources of your information?. Pls we don't accomodate any lie in this forum. Stop it!!!. Admin of nl take note of this guy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2012

bad luck!
@justwise,u need to do something to this guy if his statement is false. I have gone everywhere to check but no news of cancellation,i dont know where he got his information oooooo. Moreover,i dont think KCC can ever mail the guy cos he is 2012 winner already in US. So where and how did the mail get to him?
@swisstourist,you have dirty mouth and i wonder how you got your visa. You never wished anyone goodluck before.Bringing Your stoopid comments on www.visajourney.com to nairaland wont work. so piss off!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
brother thank u so much 4 answering my question
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Please house, how do I go about the completion of the form? Do I fill the form by hand or type it?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
engyadewale: Please house, how do I go about the completion of the form? Do I fill the form by hand or type it?
you can do either its allowed but by hand should be in CAPITAL LETTERS

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
HOUSE PLS HELP ME,MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000109** PLS WHEN WILL I GO FOR INTERVIEW,I JUST SENT MY FORMS TO KCC ON 29TH OF MAY,

ALSO I WANT TO ASK MAYBE I SHOULD CALL KCC OR MAIL THEM because I DIDNT WRITE MY CASE NUMBER ON ALL THE FORMS I SENT TO THEM,BUT I SENT MY BAR CODE SHEET ALONG.PLS I NEED QUICK RESPONSE.THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: HOUSE PLS HELP ME,MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000109** PLS WHEN WILL I GO FOR INTERVIEW,I JUST SENT MY FORMS TO KCC ON 29TH OF MAY,

ALSO I WANT TO ASK MAYBE I SHOULD CALL KCC OR MAIL THEM because I DIDNT WRITE MY CASE NUMBER ON ALL THE FORMS I SENT TO THEM,BUT I SENT MY BAR CODE SHEET ALONG.PLS I NEED QUICK RESPONSE.THANKS
Its a must you write your CN on every forms. Wait till nextweek before you call them. If you call them now they cant help you write it cos they forms havenot gotten to them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: HOUSE PLS HELP ME,MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000109** PLS WHEN WILL I GO FOR INTERVIEW,I JUST SENT MY FORMS TO KCC ON 29TH OF MAY,

guy u have a very low case number ur interview will be oct or nov get ur document read, it seen to me most of nigerian may 2013 dv winners have low case number i think there is hope 4 those not selected in may to be selected in oct. Goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
THANK YOU ALL,@TEMMYTANNY,I WLL CALL THEM AS U SAID AND I WILL ALSO MAIL THEM.@OBAMAOBAMA THANK YOU AND I WILL START PREPARATION FROM NOW.MAY GOD HELP ME (AMEN)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:55am On Jun 04, 2012

bad luck!
post email you received pls. People are in coma now!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:58am On Jun 04, 2012
Bussyme: post email you received pls. People are in coma now!.
which email? the guy is a BIG liar,how can KCC mail a 2012 winner about 2013 applicants?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2012
It would have being published on their official website. It's not true! (It's a BIG liar)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2012
I need help here!
1.I've got my results
2.Birth certificate
3.Passport
How do i go about with the POLICE REPORT & MEDICALS
What will i present as proof for my work experience??
Do i wait for the 2NL before proceeding?
Is it something i'll do (POLICE REPORT & MEDICALS)before the interview date?? becus my interview will lightly be OCTOBER 2012. I need response! Thanks All for your support.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papasan100: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2012
Hi all, Just wanted to ask what is the full amount that am supposed to pay when going for the interview.
Are ther any hidden charges i understand it $330
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2012
missannie: I need help here!
1.I've got my results
2.Birth certificate
3.Passport
How do i go about with the POLICE REPORT & MEDICALS
What will i present as proof for my work experience??
Do i wait for the 2NL before proceeding?
Is it something i'll do (POLICE REPORT & MEDICALS)before the interview date?? becus my interview will lightly be OCTOBER 2012. I need response! Thanks All for your support.

instructions ar on there website .go there and read tru.info and addresses ar there for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
papasan100: Hi all, Just wanted to ask what is the full amount that am supposed to pay when going for the interview.
Are ther any hidden charges i understand it $330
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by weyinmibaby: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Please i need help in filling the following questions.
1)Name of United states consular office where you would like to process your application? Please which is the correct complete address to fill here

2) Full name in native alphabet

3) permanent address in the us where you intend to live/want your permanent resident card to be sent ?? Please i dont have any address in the US.Nairalander can you help me here

Thank you so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by swisstourist: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2012

no, don't do anything, they will do it for you.more you do, more you screw up things, so dont do anything, would be better for the humanity. grin

can you not just read the info they sent you...is it too hard to read what they say? they say write all number right top of any letter you sent and on any forms. my god, you are like kids!!!

dv2013 has[b] not [/b]been canceled it was 2012, sorry guys...did a mistake. cheesy

3) permanent address in the us where you intend to live/want your permanent resident card to be sent ?? Please i dont have any address in the US.Nairalander can you help me here

dont you have a friend, relatives living there...?

make medical when u receive interview letter, not before, because mdical could be expired after 6 months.
you will have 2 months to be ready for interview.plenty of time to call doctor for the chest rays and other analyses, and if you have no time, you can still delay the interview of a few weeks if doctor need to wait for results.

so relax!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
THANK YOU SWISTOURIST,ARE U SAYING THAT I SHOULDNT CAL THEM COS TEMMTANNY SAID I SHOULD CAL THEM SO THEY WILL HELP TO WRITE IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.