Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924360 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2012
temmytanny:
Did you applied for the DV as married?
yes married b'cos we have married in a traditional way but not yet legal then but on last thursday we went to registry to make it legal hope this wouldn't affect?...........hope to hear from u again thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=tosmy ]yes married b'cos we have married in a traditional way but not yet legal then but on last thursday we went to registry to make it legal hope this wouldn't affect?...........hope to hear from u again thanks [/quote}i will inbox you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2012
adexkem: High school no degree means you have completed secondary school without 5 credits. While high school diploma means you have completed and also have 5 credits. Since you are undergraduate pick HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. In the form you will fill, there is another question about the school you attended. Include your present school and course. From primary, secondary and present i.e poly/uni. In your interview, prepare very well for question in Olevel and your course of study.
I reasoned the same way too but wanted a 2nd opinion. Thanks for your response. Thanks Temmytanny
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2012
tosmy :
yes married b'cos we have married in a traditional way but not yet legal then but on last thursday we went to registry to make it legal hope this wouldn't affect?...........hope to hear from u again thanks
can you send me a mail on nairaland?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
@ tosmy,i think you should have backdate the date of your court wedding.anyway hope you have pics for traditional wedding which you did,i hope you can use those pis to defend yourselves.GLORY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
hello people in the house....a friend of mine win visa lottery 2012....i want to ask....what the guy going too pasthrough and we are hearing info that if the guy doesen av anybody in us they can't allow him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
rood boy: hello people in the house....a friend of mine win visa lottery 2012....i want to ask....what the guy going too pasthrough and we are hearing info that if the guy doesen av anybody in u.s they can't allow him...and the guy doesn't have anybody there.....and the guy doesn't have sch cert o level he was seating for (gce) but the result going too be out desember second se it's not going too be late then? quick one friend

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
rood boy: hello people in the house....a friend of mine win visa lottery 2012....i want to ask....what the guy going too pasthrough and we are hearing info that if the guy doesen av anybody in us they can't allow him.
WON DV2012 AND PREPARING FOR GCE NOV/DEC BY NOW, PLS FORGET ABOUT IT .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bussyme: WON DV2012 AND PREPARING FOR GCE NOV/DEC BY NOW, PLS FORGET ABOUT IT .
reason.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
temmytanny: can you send me a mail on nairaland?
plz mr temmynanny am wait for your reply on my email thanks................................
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
@ furum member any hope for new selection in oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bussyme: WON DV2012 AND PREPARING FOR GCE NOV/DEC BY NOW, PLS FORGET ABOUT IT .
brightmon:
reason.
may be the guy is talking about dv2013 but if na dv2012 waiting 4 nov/dec gce result i think it is over becouse all dv2012 processing fiscal year will end in sep.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
obamaobama: may be the guy is talking about dv2013 but if na dv2012 waiting 4 nov/dec gce result i think it is over becouse all dv2012 processing fiscal year will end in sep.
ok, u right.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
brightmon:
ok, u right.
No more interviw for DV 2012 applicants after september 2012,so if its true that the guy is 2012 applicant,he should forget it but if he is 2013,then there is hope.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2012
obamaobama: @ furum member any hope for new selection in oct.
hope dey o because few was selected by May
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Akoredequadri: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
I appreciate all d contibutions so far on dis forum.u are putting smile in the lifes of million nigeria

Pls I want u to understand how people fill about dis lottery issue.they never want to make a mistake at all.dats why they ask some stupid question,but to me its not stupid becos they don't want to make a mistake.

Pls my broda was giving a testimonial from is primary school becos its a private school.hw can he get d first school leaving certificate.or the testimonial its equivalent to dat.pls help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
pls i'm one of d selectee 4 2013 dv lottery but i play through agent who is requesting 4 huge amount of money b4 they can giv me all my information lyk Confimtn No 4 further processing..pls what can i do? help me out i dont av much money..also i av my 5 olevel subjects but in 2 sittings..i also av my OND..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
Husmern: pls i'm one of d selectee 4 2013 dv lottery but i play through agent who is requesting 4 huge amount of money b4 they can giv me all my information lyk Confimtn No 4 further processing..pls what can i do? help me out i dont av much money..also i av my 5 olevel subjects but in 2 sittings..i also av my OND..
do you have the Confirmation page. The one that poped up after u had appiled last yr?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
everything is with them..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Husmern: everything is with them..
thats a big mistake na, haba. Make i think.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Husmern: pls i'm one of d selectee 4 2013 dv lottery but i play through agent who is requesting 4 huge amount of money b4 they can giv me all my information lyk Confimtn No 4 further processing..pls what can i do? help me out i dont av much money..also i av my 5 olevel subjects but in 2 sittings..i also av my OND..
With ur 2 sitting at o'level no problem. Concerning that agent, u have no option than to beg him to release it for u. My brother that is d way majority of agents are doing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bussyme: With ur 2 sitting at o'level no problem. Concerning that agent, u have no option than to beg him to release it for u. My brother that is d way majority of agents are doing.
na wa ohh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bussyme: hope dey o because few was selected by May
pls sir how do u know that few where selected becouse we learn that majority of winners where already in USA and the dont known about this furum but let hope the select new winners come oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Akorede-quadri:

I appreciate all d contibutions so far on dis forum.u are putting smile in the lifes of million nigeria

Pls I want u to understand how people fill about dis lottery issue.they never want to make a mistake at all.dats why they ask some stupid question,but to me its not stupid becos they don't want to make a mistake.

Pls my broda was giving a testimonial from is primary school becos its a private school.hw can he get d first school leaving certificate.or the testimonial its equivalent to dat.pls help
forget about primary school result. The minimum result they will ask you is SSCE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
obamaobama: pls sir how do u know that few where selected becouse we learn that majority of winners where already in USA and the dont known about this furum but let hope the select new winners come oct.
Comments frm pples & dv site says may selected more by oct. Just hope so.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dridowu: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Ds is my 1st tme of posting in ds dv 2013, but hav bn following frm page 1, temmytanny and bussyme u guys are doing a gr8 job frm dv 2012 thread to dv 2013 thread even though I was not selected 4 May 2012 result but i believe Oct 2012 will b postive. For dos dat are selected for further processing pls MAXIMISE THESE OPPORTUNITY TO THE FULLEST ONE. ONE LOVE TO U ALL. Have a 1daful week ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2012
HELLO HOUSE,
I APPRECIATE ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS MADE SO FAR AND I PRAY TO GOD TO INCREASE HIS WISDOM IN YOU ALL. (AMEN)
I'M ONE OF THE SELECTEES AND I'M JUST ABOUT FILLING MY DSP-122 AND DS-230 PART I AND II FORMS, PLEASE I HOPE I'M NOT RUNNING BEHIND TIME AND ALSO WHAT IS MEANT BY "Each Form DS-230 Part II, Sworn Statement should be submitted unsigned." AS INDICATED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS?
ALSO AS A SINGLE SELECTEE, DO I ALSO FILL DS-230 FORM IN ADDITION TO DSP-122? THE MAILING ADDRESS REQUIRED FOR IN DSP-122 FORM, IS IT A POSTAL ADDRESS OR AN E-MAIL ADDRESS?
PLEASE, HELP ME ATTEND TO THESE QUESTIONS GENERATING CONFUSION IN MY MIND. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2012
@engyadewale,it means you must not sign part 11 of ds-230,i think you will sign it when you go for your interview by consular"s order.also you must fill the 2 form (dsp-122 and ds-230).yes it is postal address.GLORY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2012
HELLO HOUSE!!!
After receiving 2nd NL, what are the requirement (Documents) before proceeding with the MEDICAL EXAMINATION? & When going to get POLICE REPORT what are you required to carry along with you?.
Those any1 have any idea of what the cost are; MEDICALS & POLICE REPORT.
CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE MY 2ND NOTIFICATION LETTER.
And also, when are we lightly to start receiving it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
hey house i apply for my fiance last year nov,and she is now my wife we are legally married dis April to god be the glory she is the one the lucky winner of DV 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bro. Temmy pls i need ur advise ooooooo......Am a married man, can my junior broda accompany me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.