Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925095 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
pator: @Bussyme are u a 2012/2013 winner?
NO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
THANK YOU TEMMTANNY,MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by weyinmibaby: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Bussyme: NO
But you know so much so what are you?
Anyways help me answer this please ...For the part of the petitioner? Should i put in my name there?
And as at this moment i havnt gotten a place there in the US , i saw one of your post where you told tobi16 you could help him with that,could you do the same for me? thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by weyinmibaby: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
temmytanny:
1)Since you are in Lagos,write the address of US embassy in lagos there.

2) Though yoruba language has native alphabet,i would advice you to write[b] N/A [/b]in that area. That was what i did during my own time and nothing happened.

3)write the address of the person you are going to stay with over there in US

Thats nice, are you in the us now? Anyways thanks for the info, as at now i dont have an address yet. I will be needing help in that area please.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
missannie: @ Bussyme, How do u mean ''cooking big lie''? Pls don't discourage any1 trying to help.
The answers provided are true, if u don't believe go to WWW.DV.STATE.GOV to verify ur self. Every questions dat answers were provided which i've read so far ''are true'' EXCEPT this fellow called Swisstourist he is a bunch of liar.

well i didn't discouraged any1 but i was making refrences to@swisstourist. It was later i discovered he is not nigerian and he was reporting according to his country processing. So fellow member don't vex ooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
TEMMYTANNY,I GOT A MESSAGE FROM KCC NOW AND THIS IS WAT THET SAID CONCERNING ME NOT WRITING MY CASE NUMBER ON MY FORMS "The failure to include the case number on all forms will not affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to resubmit the forms." I AM PLEASED WITH AND I HAVE REST OF MIND.GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
weyinmibaby:
But you know so much so what are you?
Anyways help me answer this please ...For the part of the petitioner? Should i put in my name there?
And as at this moment i havnt gotten a place there in the US , i saw one of your post where you told tobi16 you could help him with that,could you do the same for me? thanks.
i can but nigeria guys are dangerous. I has help some1 b4 but disappointed my cousin over there. Don't you have relative there or friends?. Well,give me ur phone no to talk or your email.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: TEMMYTANNY,I GOT A MESSAGE FROM KCC NOW AND THIS IS WAT THET SAID CONCERNING ME NOT WRITING MY CASE NUMBER ON MY FORMS "The failure to include the case number on all forms will not affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to resubmit the forms." I AM PLEASED WITH AND I HAVE REST OF MIND.GLORY BE TO GOD

ok,i said its must before because someone dint write his own CN on the forms and he called KCC,they said the reason they asked people to write it is because if any of the forms drop on the floor or got misplaced while compiling,they can easily trace it using the CN on the form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dear forumites,
I'm in the process of filling my forms. I need some clarification. I am an undergraduate, what do i fill as highest level of education completed? is it 'High school, no degree' or High school diploma'? Thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
auschris: Dear forumites,
I'm in the process of filling my forms. I need some clarification. I am an undergraduate, what do i fill as highest level of education completed? is it 'High school, no degree' or High school diploma'? Thanks in anticipation of ur response
what did u fill when u applied?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
auschris: Dear forumites,
no degree
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
temmytanny: no degree
high skol, no degree or college, no degree?
Thats why am asking him or her, what did u fill when applied last yr oct/nov
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
brightmon:
high skol, no degree or college, no degree?
Thats why am asking him or her, what did u fill when applied last yr oct/nov
i said so because "no degree" falls in between High school and degree
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
temmytanny:
ok sir, i hear you but i still want him to answer me. What did he fill when he applied?
temmytanny:
ok sir, i hear you but i still want him to answer me. What did he fill when he applied?
temmytanny:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Honestly, i cant remember wat i filled. Considering my present situation as an undergraduate, wat shud it be? @Temmytanny, Remember dat d question is abt d highest level of education COMPLETED.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
auschris: Honestly, i cant remember wat i filled. Considering my present situation as an undergraduate, wat shud it be? @Temmytanny, Remember dat d question is abt d highest level of education COMPLETED.
College /No degree.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2012
auschris: Honestly, i cant remember wat i filled. Considering my present situation as an undergraduate, wat shud it be? @Temmytanny, Remember dat d question is abt d highest level of education COMPLETED.

you confused me,what i saw on the form now are:

1)high school,no degree
2)high school diploma
3)vocational school
4)college no degree
5)university degree
6)advanced degree
7) other

you have to pick 1 cos you have an high school but no degree yet(since are still under graduate)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2012
Guys pls advise on this. I have a relative who won the USA visa lottery. But he made a mistake on his age when applying. What do u suggest he do now that he has won?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Vicjustice: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2012
edwrad50: Guys pls advise on this. I have a relative who won the USA visa lottery. But he made a mistake on his age when applying. What do u suggest he do now that he has won?
He should maintain the age because, any attempt to rectify it would reveal his dishonesty ; and that would mean a life time ban from the USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tnig: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2012
I am from Africa and has case number 2013AF00057** When shall I expect my interview? Thanks inadvance!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2012
Tnig: I am from Africa and has case number 2013AF00057** When shall I expect my interview? Thanks inadvance!
between oct and dec 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2012
edwrad50: Guys pls advise on this. I have a relative who won the USA visa lottery. But he made a mistake on his age when applying. What do u suggest he do now that he has won?
if you maintain the age u used to apply,what will happen to the age on your certificates? Thats where am confused bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adexkem(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2012
temmytanny:

you confused me,what i saw on the form now are:

1)high school,no degree
2)high school diploma
3)vocational school
4)college no degree
5)university degree
6)advanced degree
7) other

you have to pick 1 cos you have an high school but no degree yet(since are still under graduate)
High school no degree means you have completed secondary school without 5 credits. While high school diploma means you have completed and also have 5 credits. Since you are undergraduate pick HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. In the form you will fill, there is another question about the school you attended. Include your present school and course. From primary, secondary and present i.e poly/uni. In your interview, prepare very well for question in Olevel and your course of study.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2012
adexkem: High school no degree means you have completed secondary school without 5 credits. While high school diploma means you have completed and also have 5 credits. Since you are undergraduate pick HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. In the form you will fill, there is another question about the school you attended. Include your present school and course. From primary, secondary and present i.e poly/uni. In your interview, prepare very well for question in Olevel and your course of study.
ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Vicjustice: He should maintain the age because, any attempt to rectify it would reveal his dishonesty ; and that would mean a life time ban from the USA

Ok bruv. Thanks a lot.... I'll also like an advise from u. He has a business that's booming in nigeria and he has began to get contracts. What do u suggest he do? Go for the visa or continue with his buisness?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by weyinmibaby: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Bussyme: i can but nigeria guys are dangerous. I has help some1 b4 but disappointed my cousin over there. Don't you have relative there or friends?. Well,give me ur phone no to talk or your email.
I am not a guy. I tried sending you an email here but it seems we aint friends yet. please accept so i would send you my email/phone number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adexkem(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
edwrad50:

Ok bruv. Thanks a lot.... I'll also like an advise from u. He has a business that's booming in nigeria and he has began to get contracts. What do u suggest he do? Go for the visa or continue with his buisness?
visa lottery is not meant for everyone. It is for those whose their country has denied the opportunity to enjoy good things of life like good job, good road, good education, health , security of life and properties, social amenities, e.t.c. Image a graduate or master degree holder who work in bank for 7years could not get a banking job for a start. Must time people start as cleaner, factory worker, office assistant. sales assistant, customer personnel, care giver(nurse assistant) that is after satisfied CNA. Occasionally some get good job at a start but it depend on who host/welcome them. @ the poster cant you start all over again? Your present job , could it or will it assure you and your children good life that you dream of in US ? I think some people will take the risk of starting over again not just because of theirs but of their children. No parent want their children to experience what they pass through. They usually want a better life for their children. Think about this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
edwrad50:

@adexkem has said it all but i would chip in one or two things.

If the contracts is short termed or he feels what he is doing wont be better than what he can get in US,then he should go ahead with the visa runs.

If he has the money to spend on flights and other things and he wants his children to benefits as citizens in future. He can go and come back while he leaves his family over there(thats if they can cope ooo).Though,going in and out of US everytime wont guarranty you permanent status but he can do it for like two years(maximum stay outside US is 6months), IF the present job in naija is doing better,then he can forget US but if things arent going his way,then he should move to US permanently.
He,moving to US permanently now is to start all over again and the best you can get as per job may be $10 per hour except if you are lucky or you have special skills

Personally, i wish i could remain in naija cos i have a good job with high prospect(even though the salary is small for now) but the job keeps me far away from my family,thats why i eager to leave naija.I dont think my baby or wife have stayed with me for a whole month this year. Even when i dey naija,i travel to other cities working.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
temmytanny,are u in america now or niger?if u are in america that means i will meet with soon.lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: temmytanny,are u in america now or niger?if u are in america that means i will meet with soon.lol
i never go oooo ,but am not in naija now.AM in one west africa country like that doing some work for my company
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
plz I need advice on this issue my wife won the lottery and we av been together for good 5 year before we have a baby and our baby is now 3 years and very identical but not legally married but we make a traditional way off paying the bride price so when lottery result came we plan to for registry to make it legally,and the date for registry was last thursday 31st may and I write it like that on that form as a date of marriage but when she apply for the dv she use my surname and we have filled and sent it back,hope this wouldn't affect or what did u think we should do........hope to hear from asap thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2012
tosmy :
plz I need advice on this issue my wife won the lottery and we av been together for good 5 year before we have a baby and our baby is now 3 years and very identical but not legally married but we make a traditional way off paying the bride price so when lottery result came we plan to for registry to make it legally,and the date for registry was last thursday 31st may and I write it like that on that form as a date of marriage but when she apply for the dv she use my surname and we have filled and sent it back,hope this wouldn't affect or what did u think we should do........hope to hear from asap thanks
Did you applied for the DV as married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.