Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926891 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn: House can anyone cleary tell me about the difference between long and short birt certificate
also can i take the birth cirteficate that was issued for me on september? is it a must that the birth certificate should be from my child hood{birth} i did not goet at the time of my birth.i really need responce urgently. thank you

My Ethiopian friend, it does not apply to you. It's strictly for Nigerians. I believe every country has what works for them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Gentiger:

My Ethiopian friend, it does not apply to you. It's strictly for Nigerians. I believe every country has what works for them.
thank you for the response sir but i want to know that...durig my birth i did not get my birth certificate,i got it from the gove3rment before 2 months and it has my grown phothograph so what am asking you is that is it ok to take that to the embacy or will taht cause me a problem because i got the birth certificate afte this whole years
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
thank you for the response sir but i want to know that...durig my birth i did not get my birth certificate,i got it from the gove3rment before 2 months and it has my grown phothograph so what am asking you is that is it ok to take that to the embacy or will taht cause me a problem because i got the birth certificate afte this whole years

Well, I will not be in the best position to advise on internal happenings in Ethiopia vis-a-vis American visa issuance policy for Ethiopians.

While your presence is most welcomed here, I'll strongly advise you also look around for a forum of this kind meant for Ethiopians. I believe individuals knowledgeable in this subject matter will advise you better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Gentiger:

Well, I will not be in the best position to advise on internal happenings in Ethiopia vis-a-vis American visa issuance policy for Ethiopians.

While your presence is most welcomed here, I'll strongly advise you also look around for a forum of this kind meant for Ethiopians. I believe individuals knowledgeable in this subject matter will advise you better.
thank you sir i will do that though can you tell me the process in nigeria about it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2012
gunners4u: I was born in 1987,dat means i need attestation of birth certificate.
YES but if you don't have 3000naira to obtain it, go with the one you have and pray for God favour finish.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn:

I got these links and info for you from your country specific requirements.
Please read it and advice yourself.

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/supplements/ADD-SUP-ENGL-0003-1205.pdf

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9170#docs

Birth Certificates

Available only to those resident in Ethiopia. Requests for copies of previously issued birth certificates should be addressed to the Office of Region 14 Administration, Vital Statistics Service, Municipality of Addis Ababa, P.O. Box 356, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; or to the equivalent office or any other municipality in which the birth was registered.

For children under ten years of age, a hospital birth certificate, court document confirming parentage, or a baptismal certificate and acknowledgment from one's "kebele" (urban neighborhood association) are sufficient documentation for issuance of a birth certificate. For children between the ages of eleven and thirteen, the above mentioned documents and school records are required for issuance. Any of the above documents and an identity card are satisfactory for issuance of birth certificates for persons over the age of eighteen.

Persons applying for original birth certificates should contact the appropriate municipal authorities and present hospital birth records, which have been authenticated by their "kebele." Because of the nature of the "kebele" system, the birth certificate may be issued by the municipality where the person presently resides rather than where the birth actually took place.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2012
malcon:
YES but if you don't have 3000naira to obtain it, go with the one you have and pray for God favour finish.
even if he have 3000naira T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ obtain it,can he collect it before his interview date?the answer ȋ̝̊̅§ no.I don't knw why the guy has been doing things lately.my advise ȋ̝̊̅§ that he should just use the one he have,and just put his hope in God has ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have said.it ȋ̝̊̅§ well with our soul
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Gentiger:

Abi o!
bro, u know what i mean, stop.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2012
brightmon:
bro, u know what i mean, stop.

Hahaha! Ok my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2012
My npc certificate consists of place of birth, date of issued, full name of father & mother,sex, date of birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=ksjlar]

Thank you so much bro,you really helped me so much,tanks again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2012
gunners4u: My npc certificate consists of place of birth, date of issued, full name of father & mother,sex, date of birth

That's perfectly okay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
gunners4u: Pls mr temmy come to my aid. Am i good 2 go wit my birth certificate with npc bt short form
If your birth certiciate has your parents name,your date of birth and your full names, you are good to go bro.You said it has NPC written on it abi,it must be the original NPC certificate and not NPC attestation so it very okay
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
gunners4u: Birth certificate and birth attestation. Which one is accepted. Becos i hav birth certificate wit npc bt short form.
you dont need it bro,go with the one you have. I know what am saying not what i feel its right
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
gunners4u: My npc certificate consists of place of birth, date of issued, full name of father & mother,sex, date of birth
Dont let people put yu under pressure, your interview in two days time. The birth certificate you have is good to go.I bet you Lagos embassy can never disqualify you becos of that.So focus on getting your medicals tomoro and prepare well for possible interview questions that you may be asked.Even those that went with church birth certificate were accepted how much more you that have the one that has NPC written on it.I repeat NEVER STRESS YOURSELF ON THIS,YOU ARE GOOD TO GO with that birth certificate

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gentiger:

Hahaha! Ok my brother.
You get mouth abi?PUTA!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
SO why stress yourself?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
temmytanny: You get mouth abi?PUTA!

B4 nko? How're are you jare?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
my dear GUNNERS by now i xpect u 2 gt relax and prepare urself towards ur interview on thursday stop bothering urself wth this issue of birth cert use the one u ve ok? the VISA is yours in JESUS name.goodluckbro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please house when do you think this 2013AF00014*** can be current for interview? How will he get his 2NL? Please help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
prepare!!!
brace urself!!
open ur eyes wide!!!
behold the coolest latest easiest interview experience for november
......loading......
if God be with u,wu can b against u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92:
prepare!!!
brace urself!!
open ur eyes wide!!!
behold the coolest latest easiest interview experience for november
......loading......
if God be with u,wu can b against u.
abi oooo my brother even b4 u share ur testimony i say CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ournaija: Please house when do you think this 2013AF00014*** can be current for interview? How will he get his 2NL? Please help.
feb 2013 i guess
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
temmytanny: feb 2013 i guess

@ temmytanny

Are you saying the interview will be in February 2013 or the 2NL? Please clarify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ournaija:

@ temmytanny

Are you saying the interview will be in February 2013 or the 2NL? Please clarify.
Your second letter may come btw Dec and Jan but interview in feb>These are guesses becos KCC have been in-consistence of late
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
temmytanny: Your second letter may come btw Dec and Jan but interview in feb>These are guesses becos KCC have been in-consistence of late

Thank you very much. This will help me make a decision.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tanks mr temmy. Am very grateful. My document is all ready expect my medical result which i will collect 2morrow. May God help me & everybody
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
firstly i got to d embassy @ 6:45 am. was d first in d queue after revisiting ma days in the atletics team.(i mean running).we were called and told minimum requirement was wassce ssce nd one other(dont remembr),only original documents plus photocpy .no certified copy and u must have passed eng and maths
NOTE.i gave them affidavit of support but dey returned it(was not needed)
any questions .am ghanaian
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sorry for this deviation. You can only wish for a visa when you're alive. A must read for all.

A woman left her office after working hours
and saw a little girl crying on the road.
Feeling pity for the child, she went to ask
what happened. The child said: 'I am lost.
Can you take me home please?' Then the
child gave her a slip of paper and tells the
woman where the address is.

The woman, being an average kind person
who, didn't suspect anything took the child
there. When they arrived at the 'child's
home', the kind hearted woman pressed the
door bell and she was electrocuted as the
bell was wired with high voltage, and fainted.
The next day when she woke up, she found
herself in an empty house up in the hills,
naked. Condoms were all thrown around with
semen flowing. She has not even seen her
assailants.

That's why nowadays crimes are targeted
onkind people like her.
Next time if the same situation occurs, never
bring the child to the intended place. If the
child insists, then bring the child to the
police station.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
co.r u married
me......
co.ever been married?
me.........
co.any childrn
me......
co.wat cause r u offering
me...........
which year........
me.......
dats all folks.was so simple dint realise it was even an interview.all u have to do is pray .special thanks to ya all n Adzovia.God bless u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: firstly i got to d embassy @ 6:45 am. was d first in d queue after revisiting ma days in the atletics team.(i mean running).we were called and told minimum requirement was wassce ssce nd one other(dont remembr),only original documents no certified copy and u must have passed eng and maths
NOTE.i gave them affidavit of support but dey returned it(was not needed)
any questions .am ghanaian

A credit pass in English and maths? No certified true copy? I hope this applies only to Ghanians?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: co.r u married
me......
co.ever been married?
me.........
co.any childrn
me......
co.wat cause r u offering
me...........
which year........
me.......
dats all folks.was so simple dint realise it was even an interview.all u have to do is pray .special thanks to ya all n Adzovia.God bless u all

Congrats my brother. Ours shall be much more simpler in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.