Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926898 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
not to worry, u wud b informed abat dis bfore u pay.dey will tell u dat if u noe u dont meet requirements dont pay.at least dats wat happend today.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: co.r u married
me......
co.ever been married?
me.........
co.any childrn
me......
co.wat cause r u offering
me...........
which year........
me.......
dats all folks.was so simple dint realise it was even an interview.all u have to do is pray .special thanks to ya all n Adzovia.God bless u all
congrat.I love reading all dis sucess story because it always make me feel relax.congrat once again

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: firstly i got to d embassy @ 6:45 am. was d first in d queue after revisiting ma days in the atletics team.(i mean running).we were called and told minimum requirement was wassce ssce nd one other(dont remembr),only original documents plus photocpy .no certified copy and u must have passed eng and maths
NOTE.i gave them affidavit of support but dey returned it(was not needed)
any questions .am ghanaian

HI JAY. CONGRATS. ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
vacancy: please help out ,

.I just need your advice from the forum,.. . i have been married for almost seven years now through an islamic wedding IN 2006 with kids . we won the lottery dis year .Because of this we have to arrange for marriage certificate this year which reads 2012. if we are asked at the embassy whats our date of marriage? we ve already sent the forms to kcc before we note about this issue of 2012 .WHATS THE WAY OUT?what do u think the best answer.

Thanks. I wish you well.

Vacancy you don't need to be afriad, i also did an islamic wedding in 1995 an until now i have not gone to the registry. its simple, we have forms for new marriages and forms for existing marriages where you need to enter the date of original marrigae and the names of all your children. since you were already married you are supposed to collect the form for existing marriage, excerpt you were given the form for new marriage. in the embassy they know we have things like Islamic or traditional marriages, hope you have your marriage album? that should take care of your worries. i am also a dv 2013 winner and i am going to the registry this November.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gebr: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
thank you for the response sir but i want to know that...durig my birth i did not get my birth certificate,i got it from the gove3rment before 2 months and it has my grown phothograph so what am asking you is that is it ok to take that to the embacy or will taht cause me a problem because i got the
birth certificate afte this whole years
It doesn't matter to have such a picture on your birth cert
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
gebr:
It doesn't matter to have such a picture on your birth cert
thank you for the response bro but my issue is not about the photo its about the date of the issue of the birth certificate it was issued for me before 2 months not on the day of my birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: firstly i got to d embassy @ 6:45 am. was d first in d queue after revisiting ma days in the atletics team.(i mean running).we were called and told minimum requirement was wassce ssce nd one other(dont remembr),only original documents plus photocpy .no certified copy and u must have passed eng and maths
NOTE.i gave them affidavit of support but dey returned it(was not needed)
any questions .am ghanaian
different embassy with different rules. Are u saying Credits in eng and maths or just pass(P7 or D7)?In Nigeria,i submitted only one certificate (SSCE)with no English(P7)but 7credits and i was granted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn: thank you for the response bro but my issue is not about the photo its about the date of the issue of the birth certificate it was issued for me before 2 months not on the day of my birth
no issue at all cos i was born sept and issued nov,my baby's own was august and issued sept.Am not sure but i guess thats the norm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Temmy pls when did U do ur own interview abeg
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
jbmohd: Temmy pls when did U do ur own interview abeg
Jan2012(Am 2012DV winner)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
temmytanny: no issue at all cos i was born sept and issued nov,my baby's own was august and issued sept.Am not sure but i guess thats the norm
may be yours is in the same year of birth but in my case the birth certificate was issued for me 22 years after my birth,do you think its a problem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
emebeteaderashn: may be yours is in the same year of birth but in my case the birth certificate was issued for me 22 years after my birth,do you think its a problem
if you are doubt your birth certificate go for NPC cert if you are Nigerian but if u arent nigeria,relax and go for your interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
temmytanny: if you are doubt your birth certificate go for NPC cert if you are Nigerian but if u arent nigeria,relax and go for your interview
thank you sir,am from ethiopia
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: co.r u married
me......
co.ever been married?
me.........
co.any childrn
me......
co.wat cause r u offering
me...........
which year........
me.......
dats all folks.was so simple dint realise it was even an interview.all u have to do is pray .special thanks to ya all n Adzovia.God bless u all
i am happy for you. where did you have your interview? how many weeks were you given to come for your visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
adzovia:
i am happy for you. where did you have your interview? how many weeks were you given to come for your visa?
d one close to akai clinic .dey gave me two weeks.hw abat u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92:
d one close to akai clinic .dey gave me two weeks
ok. i was given three weeks it ends this week will let you know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Has any Nigerian with CN between 8500 -10000 seen 2NL? The suspense is worrisome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92: not to worry, u wud b informed abat dis bfore u pay.dey will tell u dat if u noe u dont meet requirements dont pay.at least dats wat happend today.

Jay where did you do ur medicals,how long did it take you and how much was it? Also how much was ur police report and how long did it take you to get that? Id also like to know if you paid your visa fees in cedis and how much it is in cedis.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
adzovia:
ok. i was given three weeks it ends this week will let you know
its a little over two weeks though,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gentiger: Has any Nigerian with CN between 8500 -10000 seen 2NL? The suspense is worrisome.
why dont you call kcc and ask them inquiry,i called last week and they told me to expect 2nd NL with in two weeks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
honeydee:

Jay where did you do ur medicals,how long did it take you and how much was it? Also how much was ur police report and how long did it take you to get that? Id also like to know if you paid your visa fees in cedis and how much it is in cedis.
did medicals @akai
it took me two weeks
it was five million but der is one vacine u go for three times.d subseqnt two u pay thirty six cedis approxmtly.poluce report twenty cedis but was fasttrckd .took four days.gud luck
visa is 660 cedis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92:
did medicals @akai
it took me two weeks
it was five million but der is one vacine u go for three times.d subseqnt two u pay thirty six cedis approxmtly.poluce report twenty cedis but was fasttrckd .took four days.gud luck

Thanks Jay. Do you know if that vaccine you went for 3times is hep.B cos ave done that already and how much is the visa fees in cedis pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
honeydee:

Thanks Jay. Do you know if that vaccine you went for 3times is hep.B cos ave done that already and how much is the visa fees in cedis pls
yes i fnk so.visa is 660cedis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
jay92:
yes i fnk so.visa is 660cedis

Thanks so much again. Youve bn very helpful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
honeydee:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
I don't think dis kcc guys know wat they are doing again.I called them like 4weeks ago when my number became current and I was told that my case has been concluded that I should be expecting my 2nl in the next one week.Now after four weeks,I just finish calling them again,and the lady dat spoke wit me said they just concluded the processing of my case last week that I should be expecting my 2nl in A̷̷̴̐͠ couple of weeks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
NO cameroonian in the house with an interview experience?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Osram i don't know who the Bleep you think you are but if you want war you will see war.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
@femsoj [quote author=[/quote]they told me the same thing bro,i dont know What to belive now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
laura da brat:
man i dey buea too.dirty south 2 b precise.u dey na where?

Sorry say a no reply you oh ma brother. a dey too na dirty south. You dey na ub or na how?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
osram: anoda fucking cameroonian pls wt r u pple luking 4 on nairaland?

Bleep you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
no cameroonian interview experience in the house?If any please share..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.