Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,065 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927085 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
gulfkid:

Can someone pls help me with these inquiries.
my dear brother pick up ur visa urself its like puting ur life in ones hand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
you re as SAFE as being in LION'S DEN,nt Gentigers DEN oooo cos i cant guaranty ur safty lol. notin dey happen my brother nobody can impersonate u @ d embassy

Jide you're not serious. Lol! How're you preparing. Wishing you upfront success.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
garvins: Hello house hope am nt in wahala oooo cos i release my DV confirmation num including my last name nd year to some1 and my interview date is january hope i no dey wahala

It's not a wise thing to have done. Well, I hope this person is really not mischievous. There are many mischievous options open to him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
saddy101:

That's the point big bro! I really appreciate the advice you gave me first day I join this forum and your impact towards this great house to achieve our dreams.

Kudos to you and I pray, may the good God continue grant your heart desire!
You are welcome bro,waiting for you in US IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello House, pls I still have one question on the issue of medical, is it compulsory to do the medical + vacine before interview or medical alone because I have family and am not financially ok for now, pls anybody with practical experience should ball me out
Thank you
It is very necessary my brother but if you dont have the cash,maybe i suggest you go first and request your family join you in future
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
garvins: Hello house hope am nt in wahala oooo cos i release my DV confirmation num including my last name nd year to some1 and my interview date is january hope i no dey wahala
no wahala at all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Bro: No
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

congrats,we shall all continue to receive success stories IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Babbs45. congratulation Welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Congrat babbs45, more more gud news in name of God. Bros temmy, hope there is job for new immigrant in texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
gunners4u: Congrat babbs45, more more gud news in name of God. Bros temmy, hope there is job for new immigrant in texas
yes oooo,i have two jobs now sef and many more knocking on the door but i have to take things easy and most of these jobs are low paying.Depending on where you are going you may need car to move around. No local transport where i stay(Grand prairie) and so car is needed but if you are staying in central dallas,houston and co ,you maynot need car for a start but in the long run,its a necessity.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

A notable name is missing from this list Auchhhh! That hurts.

" a notable name Auchhh!" the guy was responding to those who commented to his earlier post gentiger.Stop pulling people's leg.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Temmy do u knw ARLIGHTON in texas?...de street name is FLUSHING QUAIL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

A notable name is missing from this list Auchhhh! That hurts.

" a notable name Auchhh!" the guy was responding to those who commented on his earlier post gentiger.Stop pulling people's leg.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Temmy do u knw ARLIGHTON in texas?...de street name is FLUSHING QUAIL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
nero xp: Temmy do u knw ARLIGHTON in texas?...de street name is FLUSHING QUAIL
Arlignton is seperated from Grand prairie by an highway call I360,attimes people call arlington grand prairie and vice verse
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012

Congratulations bros

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: yes oooo,i have two jobs now sef and many more knocking on the door but i have to take things easy and most of these jobs are low paying.Depending on where you are going you may need car to move around. No local transport where i stay(Grand prairie) and so car is needed but if you are staying in central dallas,houston and co ,you maynot need car for a start but in the long run,its a necessity.

2 jobs within two months ?$$$$$$$ wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

2 jobs?$$$$$$$ wink wink wink
hmmmm i comment my reserve,you kukuma know hw he dey go. grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: Arlignton is seperated from Grand prairie by an highway call I360,attimes people call arlington grand prairie and vice verse
pls hw do u see dat place,is it a nice place to live?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
nero xp:

nice place to live compare to where my brother?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
nero xp:
very lovely,lots of africans in Arlington then grand prairie,lots of naija churches,lots of jobs bt you must be mobile.Are you coming to TX? if you are,just relax and God will handle the rest. House rents are cheap and expensive. cheap in unsecured areas(like $450 per month for miniflat) and expensive in secured areas(like $600 upwards)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ babbs45,congrat and GOD ALMIGHTY wil lead your way IJN,GOD wil surely help all of us in this forum,we testify to good work of GOD in our lives IJN(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: very lovely,lots of africans in Arlington then grand prairie,lots of naija churches,lots of jobs bt you must be mobile.Are you coming to TX? if you are,just relax and God will handle the rest. House rents are cheap and expensive. cheap in unsecured areas(like $450 per month for miniflat) and expensive in secured areas(like $600 upwards)

$600 expensive? come to Boston and pay $2,500, but the pay is higher though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

$600 expensive? come to Boston and pay $2,500, but the pay is higher though.
yes now for one bedroom(miniflat)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: very lovely,lots of africans in Arlington then grand prairie,lots of naija churches,lots of jobs bt you must be mobile.Are you coming to TX? if you are,just relax and God will handle the rest. House rents are cheap and expensive. cheap in unsecured areas(like $450 per month for miniflat) and expensive in secured areas(like $600 upwards)

I can't wait to have my visa oooo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is Gentiger too coming to Texas? Temmy and Brightmon dont worry, we are waitin for him, by the time we screw his balls he will become a "gentlady"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Congrats to those that had succesful interviews..........May we continue to hear such good news in these forum..........

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: yes now for one bedroom(miniflat)
Temmy pls let me have ur email address I need ur advice may God guide each and everyone of us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

I can't wait to have my visa oooo...
Its yours already,they are just helping you to keep it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
jbmohd: Temmy pls let me have ur email address I need ur advice may God guide each and everyone of us
tayo25cent@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.