Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925393 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidex001:

Same sake how far, I guess u are fully prepared.
my dear bro we re o o myself and my wife we re going through serious rehearsal and past questions i.e couples interview experience .Thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeydee:

Jide dear, ive bn around reading all the wonderful contributions from every1 o. my cn is 19*** and im in ghana so by God's grace i should be current in february. cant wait to share my own success story too.
all is wel my sis,february is around d corner wish u all d best.re u having ur interview here in 9ja or ghana?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
all is wel my sis,february is around d corner wish u all d best.re u having ur interview here in 9ja or ghana?

ose jare. il have it in ghana. im half ghanaian and live here now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Ok gentiger, I am really working on your proposal, no worries, American are pet lovers and I love pets too
you will meet some of your likes from Madagascar.

Awwww! It appears you went to evening school while in Nigeria. While your colleagues were attending morning classes you were busy hawking beancake at Ajegunle. No wonder you don't know the meaning of Personification. Well, not a tiger literally, but possessing the attributes of one.

Abeg it's a joke o!!! Hahaha!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gunners i will be going to newjersey , but dat will be by april by them i would ve formalised my marrige nd resign my appointement with the company offically.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
@peter, wen is ur visa expire date
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

Someone just answered your question shortly. Go back a page please and stop being curious.
It is well.
I know! But am just worried about the year i did the birth certificate 1998, hope that is not 2 old to use? Pls reply...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
my dear bro we re o o myself and my wife we re going through serious rehearsal and past questions i.e couples interview experience .Thank u

All the best Bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Awwww! It appears you went to evening school while in Nigeria. While your colleagues were attending morning classes you were busy hawking beancake at Ajegunle. No wonder you don't know the meaning of Personification. Well, not a tiger literally, but possessing the attributes of one.

Abeg it's a joke o!!! Hahaha!

you are right, I went to evening class but not in Lagos,(in Ibadan)trust Ibadan people "we get mouth" by the time I start with you will "south Alhelluya"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

you are right, I went to evening class but not in Lagos,(in Ibadan)trust Ibadan people "we get mouth" by the time I start with you will "south Alhelluya"

Hahahaha! Abeg read the last part. Na joke o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Adufesco: I know! But am just worried about the year i did the birth certificate 1998, hope that is not 2 old to use? Pls reply...

My dear, stop bothering yourself. You are okay with what you have.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Hahahaha! Abeg read the last part. Na joke o.

ok gentiger, ka fi mo baun, if any one messes with you let me know, I will help you take care of him (excluding everybody on this thread o)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Adufesco: I know! But am just worried about the year i did the birth certificate 1998, hope that is not 2 old to use? Pls reply...
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ worry yourself on that,you can use it.it ȋ̝̊̅§ accepted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
saddy101: My interview experience!
I got to the embassy around 5:25am after waiting for some for some hour full of fear, a young man came and call and call us to form a queue, immigrant and non-immigrant. Then I submitted my appointment letter and security check stuff... I proceed to the embassy to make payments (#54,500) and I also submitted my original doc (Medical result, NECO and WAEC cert plus NPC birth cert). After waiting for several hour, I was called to window 13 and this black lady American welcome me with smiles and me sef open my 32 teeth gringringrin thumb print and oath thingy follow!

Interview...

CO - Tell me about your work
ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
CO - Congratulations your visa has been approved and she return my original doc and gave me a paper "go to this circle address to pick your visa!" Dear forumitte, that was it... filled with joy and I give God all the glory. Thanks to you all
congrats bro! WHO WILL NOT FEAR THEE, O KING OF THE NATIONS!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
saddy101: My interview experience!
I got to the embassy around 5:25am after waiting for some for some hour full of fear, a young man came and call and call us to form a queue, immigrant and non-immigrant. Then I submitted my appointment letter and security check stuff... I proceed to the embassy to make payments (#54,500) and I also submitted my original doc (Medical result, NECO and WAEC cert plus NPC birth cert). After waiting for several hour, I was called to window 13 and this black lady American welcome me with smiles and me sef open my 32 teeth gringringrin thumb print and oath thingy follow!

Interview...

CO - Tell me about your work
ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
CO - Congratulations your visa has been approved and she return my original doc and gave me a paper "go to this circle address to pick your visa!" Dear forumitte, that was it... filled with joy and I give God all the glory. Thanks to you all
congrats bro!
WHO WILL NOT FEAR THEE, O KING OF THE NATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ok gentiger, ka fi mo baun, if any one messes with you let me know, I will help you take care of him (excluding everybody on this thread o)

I have the rugged capacity to match any verbal hostility or assault. That's my training. I am GENTIGER!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls guys< my hubby wants to wear jeans trouser with a T.M shirt and drivers to the interview, and i was of the opinion he shld wear a suit? wat do u guys think? pple who have done their interview, wat did u wear o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
docbunmi: pls guys< my hubby wants to wear jeans trouser with a T.M shirt and drivers to the interview, and i was of the opinion he shld wear a suit? wat do u guys think? pple who have done their interview, wat did u wear o

docbunmi, casual dress is ok, even the COs are always in simple attires.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Is Gentiger too coming to Texas? Temmy and Brightmon dont worry, we are waitin for him, by the time we screw his balls he will become a "gentlady"
LMAO! Abeg, make una easy on am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
thanks for the quick response. so, he can absolutely wear a pair of blue jeans trousers?
adesojiaderemi@:

docbunmi, casual dress is ok, even the COs are always in simple attires.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
docbunmi: thanks for the quick response. so, he can absolutely wear a pair of blue jeans trousers?

Yes, nice jeans,nice shirt and a pair of shoe will do the wonders in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
thanks! wish us luck.
adesojiaderemi@:

Yes, nice jeans,nice shirt and a pair of shoe will do the wonders in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks once again. I made the comment generating this tension to draw attention to the fact that the scope of names mentioned should have been wider. A Dull lad in the persons of Dullmon can't read In-between the line. He's just as dull as his name suggests.
Then, you shouldn't have said ' Auchhh, that hurts ' . It became obvious who you were referring to when you said that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

Just like me and my wife too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Bro: No
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.
congrats!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ Temmytanny, Jidedon2000, Leripa, Gunners4u, Adesojiaderemi, Godhelpmeoooo, Addsam, Saddy101, Tycoon77, Afobat2000 and Chuck87, THANKS GUYS! All the best and keep up the good work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: @ Temmytanny, Jidedon2000, Leripa, Gunners4u, Adesojiaderemi, Godhelpmeoooo, Addsam, Saddy101, Tycoon77, Afobat2000 and Chuck87, THANKS GUYS! All the best and keep up the good work.

thanks babs45 and congratulations again,wishing journey mercy as you enbark your journey any moment from now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

thanks babs45 and congratulations again,wishing journey mercy as you enbark your journey any moment from now.
Am already here in Seattle. It's my little brother who had the interview. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
bro jide, i wish u d best. I'm waiting to hear ur successful story IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
peters ife: Praise be to God, i collected my visa dis morning, yankee here i come, wishing all those going for their interviewgood luck, can,t wait to hear ur success story
congrats......success is ours In JESUS NAME!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2012
saddy101: @femsoj,
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

I really appreciate all your prayers and to God be the glory my interview last for about a minute after oath and thumb print.
congrats bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.