Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,901 members, 7,863,098 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927089 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Glory be to D LORD for not letting myself and wife down during our interview today 6th DEC 2012.We left the hse by 4;35am and got to the embassy around 5;51am OMO see crowd outside the embassy,we went through the d security checks which lasted 4 15 to 20 minutes,finally got inside the embassy.God really favourd myself and wife at the embassy cos we ve been praying 4 favour frm GOD and this Black American lady @ window 13 aech tym in our prayers,forumites GOD answers prayers ,wth faith myself and wife sat directly opposite the window 13 on the first roll and b4 we knew it she called our number we both smiled and thank GOD we were actually the 3rd person she attended to. The interview goes thus.
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....GAVE US FORMS TO SIGN
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
CO....U LL TAKE AN OATH AND SIGN
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
ME.....CHURCH AND TRADITIONAL
CO...HW MANY PPLE WHERE IN ATTENDANCE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES
WIFE.. BROUGHT OUT PHOTO BOOK ALBUM STARTED FLIPPING THROUGH
CO....WAOOOO U HAD A LOVELY PICTURES AND A WONDERFUL WEDDING
CO...CONGRATULATIONS ,U CAN PICK UP UR VISA AT THIS ADDRESS.
THAT IS GOD AND FAITH AT WORK.........FAITH WORKS WONDERS

singing;
who will nt fear thee, o King of the nations,
from age to age,
You reign in majesty, Unbended knees, Omnipotent One,
You reign, Lord!
FAITH WORKS WONDERS!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
it is d 2nd one 2**7 d reason is dt he dint submit his forms to kcc on tym cos he misplaced his confirmation number and ought to ve done his interview in october

VERY CORRECT.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi: Adufesco! Adufesco!!, we no need an angel to tell us again, thank God sha.

Adufesco: pls let me understand u very clearly, i can't get u, what did u mean by that?

Only God will save you Adufesco, you are so Dawdling angry angry be fast man!! the world is moving so fast times are ahead and all you do is one step and pause. You sound so harmless are you a pastor's son?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
daddykelly:
riverside
ok, its down south.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidex001:

Guy, You know nothing on aviation sector nor aircraft. Reason why most airline do transit flight is simply because they want to take off from their base station and because of the endurance of the aircraft. An airbus can fly no stop 18hours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You know well, well well, I am six pack.
wow, 6 pack? hmmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls house, when is bulleting for this month is coming out. My CN is 10*** and i sent my forms on October. God bless you as you intervene.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
am sooo happy for u guys......waiiiiting is killing ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
ok, its down south.
lol..me i know even know ooo,when i arrive sha lets say b4 june I'll hola you...my cn is nt current yet..13+.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
daddykelly:
lol..me i know even know ooo,when i arrive sha lets say b4 june I'll hola you...my cn is nt current yet..13+.
ok, no wahala, anytime bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
CO.tell me abt fish farming
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
HIM.just me is a small farm am bringing up
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

Congrats to ur bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
@idi amin u can collect ur visa next week. Becos 5 working days was written on d white paper. Congrats once again. @ peter ife, no lele.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Spoondar:
Many a times i tell people that "What you ask and desire from God is what he will give you" but they doubt. Congratulations Jidedon!! May you go through a smooth transition.

I concur. He's a prayer answering God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Glory be to D LORD for not letting myself and wife down during our interview today 6th DEC 2012.We left the hse by 4;35am and got to the embassy around 5;51am OMO see crowd outside the embassy,we went through the d security checks which lasted 4 15 to 20 minutes,finally got inside the embassy.God really favourd myself and wife at the embassy cos we ve been praying 4 favour frm GOD and this Black American lady @ window 13 aech tym in our prayers,forumites GOD answers prayers ,wth faith myself and wife sat directly opposite the window 13 on the first roll and b4 we knew it she called our number we both smiled and thank GOD we were actually the 3rd person she attended to. The interview goes thus.
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

Congratulations to you and your wife.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Our God is truly working in our favour. Glory be to His name!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
me: i told her
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come

Congrats. Wishing you favors ahead IJN. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danieldinho: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
congrats @ jidedon. You are right my bro was putng a pink long sleeve. Yup window 15 so so happy 4 him.
jidedon2000@yah:
@danieldinho. i saw ur bro @ d embassy he was actually in window 15 nt 14 he was puting on a pink shirt i lik ur brother he was jst praying.jst tel him d couple he sat wth dt he first came 2 share his success story wth cos i cld rmember he told us he is in2 fish faming my regards to him
congrats @ jidedon. You are right my bro was putng a pink long sleeve. Yup window 15 so so happy 4 him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=malcon][/quote]

Thanks for that info.

Its going to be a family of 5 with expectant love of my life.. I can imagine the waiting stress.
However, when i remember the cost of the alternatives, i become short of thoughts.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

Congrats to you and madam !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
him. he did

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

Congrats to your brother.
Somebody tell them. God is with DV winners on this thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote
author=lateefdauda]House good afternoon oooo...congratulations to those
who had a successful interview.we way remain may we too ve รก successful
1 ooooo.amin.pls hw much will I pay 4 medical โ™Œ police report? Want to
start d process nw.๎™‹ interview is schdule 4 january..[/quote] test: 12k, vaccine: 16.5k. all d best. pls go on tym
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
HOUSE....
I CAN HEAR A KNOCK ON THE DOOR.
ITS JANUARY VISA BULLETIN AT THE DOOR.
LET'S GET UP TO OPEN THE DOOR....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
him. he did

congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
@all that are yet to go for interview,success is yours.Just be calm,collected,show smartness,be courageous and leave the rest for GOD.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: @all that are yet to go for interview,success is yours.Just be calm,collected,show smartness,be courageous and leave the rest for GOD.

Amen IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
him. he did

Congratulations to your brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rolling138: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
loconzo00:
HOUSE....
I CAN HEAR A KNOCK ON THE DOOR.
ITS JANUARY VISA BULLETIN AT THE DOOR.
LET'S GET UP TO OPEN THE DOOR....

I love your sense of humour !
I guess I'll have to do the door shift then.
lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gunners the person am going to stay wit in states said i shuld start coming immediately, by january i will be leaving nigeria. I want to visit airline operations to know d cost of flight frm lagos to newyork.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ls nairalanders, answer my question.
When is this month bulleting is coming out. My CN is 10*** and it was sent by Oct. I heard it will be Dec 15
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
peters ife: Gunners the person am going to stay wit in states said i shuld start coming immediately, by january i will be leaving nigeria. I want to visit airline operations to know d cost of flight frm lagos to newyork.
i wld advice u to book arik air its less than 160k,it's a non-stop flight to newyork,it moves by tuesday,thursday and sunday departs 11:20pm amd arrive 5:50 am u.s.a time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
peters ife: Gunners the person am going to stay wit in states said i shuld start coming immediately, by january i will be leaving nigeria. I want to visit airline operations to know d cost of flight frm lagos to newyork.
i wld advice u to book arik air its less than 160k,it's a non-stop flight to newyork,it moves by tuesday,thursday and sunday departs 11:20pm amd arrive 5:50 am u.s.a time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
Izyy: Am a Nigerian and my case number is 2013AF00018XXX when is my interview likely
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.