Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927152 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2012
brightmon:
No be lie, i wonder how Adesoji go look like, may be he go get BIG belle ohh, hhahahahahaha

You know well, well well, I am six pack.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I owe all house members 4 my successful interview cos u guys were really helpful. Special tnks to gunners4life.
My advice to all dos waitin 4 their interview, just go there with enough smiles, dat way, u will relax and gather cofidence. Make sure you pay visa fees b4 ur interview b4 goin 2 d windows 4 interview. 4 married couples, do sth 4 ur spouse in d presence of d CO. I saw a husband helping d wife 2 rearrange her head tie during the interview and it gave them a plus. try wear same cloth on dat day.

Congratulations Idi ami, go and leave your American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
docbunmi: Thanks everyone. We had a 7am appt and got der @ abt 6am. We were third in line but I had to go back to drop my baby's milk and water outside cos its not alloweD. We went thru all d security checks and by d time we entered d interview hall, it was 7:11am. We paid N163,500 for d 3 of us and after abt 15mins a Nigerian woman called us @ window 13 and asked for my hubby's educational papers, our marriage cert and birth certs and police report. We were already told to open d sealed medical reports @ d gate before entering. Anyway, at this point we had a bit of issue wit my hubby's neco, d original was not in d package! Instead we packed a color copy dat looks just like d original! See shock and confusion,we asked to go get a scratch card outside but we were refused dat we cnt go outside again. Anyways we offered up some prayers and waited. Then d CO came and we were d first pple attended to
CO: good morning
WE: good morning
CO: asked for d payment slip and told us to sign and take d oath. Here, my baby was babbling and I told d CO dat "see, my baby is taking d oath too" and everyone laughed. From dat moment, it was smiles and jokes galore
CO: asked my hubby who played d lottery for him and my hubby said I did it for him and she asked me if dat was true and I agreed and went further to tell her d date I played it. She then asked my hubby wat he does for a living and asked him to explain exactly wat he does. She then asked wen we met and my husband and I told her d story, completing each odas sentences and she was just smiling. She assked wat job I do and I told her I am a doc and specialize in family med. She asked if we had pics and we showed her our wedding photo book and she loved d yoruba attire of d engagement. While, we were still flipping thru d album, she printed out a white paper and circled d first addy and said " dats fine, ur daughter is lucky to have parents so in love like u guys.congrats and welcome to america, go pick ur passports and visa nxt wk @ d circled addy. We said thanks, smiling and as we turned to leave, my baby picked up d black phone to put it in her mouth and d lady started talking baby talk to her dat even d pple waiting were laughing with us
The lesson here is dat though we had some scary moments, we kept our heads and were positive.
Success to everyone else too
Ire na akari o
congrat sis!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers

I like it when I wake up to read people's testimony, it always make my day brighter,congratulation jidedon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congratulation to everybody that has their visa approved and those of us still waiting for our 2NL. I believe is going to be well and the visa shall be our in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You know well, well well, I am six pack.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
me: i told her
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come
Congratulation more success stories in this forum IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Leripa:

Okay. You can have it done in surulere but you'll first need to swear an affidavit in an high court.
Kindly go through past passages of this thread for the address.

Tnx, I will do the needful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: hmmmmmmmm

why hmmmmmmmmmmm?se na lie I dey talk, I go show you now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

why hmmmmmmmmmmm?se na lie I dey talk, I go show you now.
hmmmmmmmmm 6pack indeed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
House good afternoon oooo...congratulations to those who had a successful interview.we way remain may we too ve รก successful 1 ooooo.amin.pls hw much will I pay 4 medical โ™Œ police report? Want to start d process nw.๎™‹ interview is schdule 4 january..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congratet mr jide and idi amin........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
idoo4love: pls how many days will it take to get my documents at NPC?
I HEARD IT frm this forum that it takes 3 working days.I did my own in Ibadan and I collected it the following day
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers

Congratulations bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ Idi Amin congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

Jide you've joined the league of grantees. Congratulations my brother. So happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=loconzo00]

Congrats once again brother.
Can you please let me know the cost of that flight and how long it took you to wait at Doha.
Thanks.

It cost me 147000naira at their VI office Eco bank building lagos. The Price of flight ticket floctuates and it all depence on the day you will be travelling. We spent like 8hours in Doha before transiting to New york. To say the truth,the waiting is not funny at all, you will sit on a chair for the 8hours and restricted to jst the arrival and transit hall arena. May be you should try AirMoc, cos i think is cheaper and they spend less time to arrive new york. The only thing Good i see in Qatar is that thier services on Air is good and their planes are new.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls some one should help me, am going 4 my medical tommorrow @ ikoyi how to take bus 4rm ikotun, ur respond is urgently needed thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Yes o! He don do am again o! Congrat Bro! happi 4 u...this is marvellous
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=malcon][/quote]
8 hours is a long time to wait..and you can move around since you don't have qater visa,but the waiting is worth it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: hmmmmmmmmm 6pack indeed

yes! you are correct, "six pack indeed" gan ni.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Adufesco: Pls some one should help me, am going 4 my medical tommorrow @ ikoyi how to take bus 4rm ikotun, ur respond is urgently needed thanks.
Adufesco! Adufesco!!, grin grin grin we no need an angel to tell us again, thank God sha.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=malcon][/quote]
8 hours is a long time to wait..and you can't move around since you don't have qater visa,but the waiting is worth it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls some one should help me, am going 4 my medical tommorrow @ ikoyi how to take bus 4rm ikotun, ur respond is urgently needed thanks...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
daddykelly:
8 hours is a long time to wait..and you can't move around since you don't have qater visa,but the waiting is worth it.

You don't have to wait for 8hours, simply tell d ticketing and reservation officer. That I can't wait for eight hours. Except if that d only flight available.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
@adufeso enter cms frm ikotun den ikoyi wen u get to cms.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=saddy101]

Thank God for journey mercy! Please I'll like to know the cost of flight to NY. Planning to take off soon

There is no specific price fare for flight ticket to NY. Each airline has its own price. i will advice you to browse the net (wakanow.com) and search. but Airmoc and Qatar seems to be the cheapest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: No! i think each state has its own office.Try visit their website for details.

alrite tanx bro,am gona inquire 4 dat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
femsoj: I HEARD IT frm this forum that it takes 3 working days.I did my own in Ibadan and I collected it the following day
thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
congrats jidedon2000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidex001:

You don't have to wait for 8hours, simply tell d ticketing and reservation officer. That I can't wait for eight hours. Except if that d only flight available.
i think there must be stop over and with qater is always 7hrs...a commercial aircraft cannot just fly for long hours without stopping its risky.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
docbunmi: Thanks everyone. We had a 7am appt and got der @ abt 6am. We were third in line but I had to go back to drop my baby's milk and water outside cos its not alloweD. We went thru all d security checks and by d time we entered d interview hall, it was 7:11am. We paid N163,500 for d 3 of us and after abt 15mins a Nigerian woman called us @ window 13 and asked for my hubby's educational papers, our marriage cert and birth certs and police report. We were already told to open d sealed medical reports @ d gate before entering. Anyway, at this point we had a bit of issue wit my hubby's neco, d original was not in d package! Instead we packed a color copy dat looks just like d original! See shock and confusion,we asked to go get a scratch card outside but we were refused dat we cnt go outside again. Anyways we offered up some prayers and waited. Then d CO came and we were d first pple attended to
CO: good morning
WE: good morning
CO: asked for d payment slip and told us to sign and take d oath. Here, my baby was babbling and I told d CO dat "see, my baby is taking d oath too" and everyone laughed. From dat moment, it was smiles and jokes galore
CO: asked my hubby who played d lottery for him and my hubby said I did it for him and she asked me if dat was true and I agreed and went further to tell her d date I played it. She then asked my hubby wat he does for a living and asked him to explain exactly wat he does. She then asked wen we met and my husband and I told her d story, completing each odas sentences and she was just smiling. She assked wat job I do and I told her I am a doc and specialize in family med. She asked if we had pics and we showed her our wedding photo book and she loved d yoruba attire of d engagement. While, we were still flipping thru d album, she printed out a white paper and circled d first addy and said " dats fine, ur daughter is lucky to have parents so in love like u guys.congrats and welcome to america, go pick ur passports and visa nxt wk @ d circled addy. We said thanks, smiling and as we turned to leave, my baby picked up d black phone to put it in her mouth and d lady started talking baby talk to her dat even d pple waiting were laughing with us
The lesson here is dat though we had some scary moments, we kept our heads and were positive.
Success to everyone else too
Ire na akari o

Congrat! dats lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.