Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927139 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
malcon:
There is no specific price fare for flight ticket to
NY. Each airline has its own price. i will advice
you to browse the net (wakanow.com) and
search. but Airmoc and Qatar seems to be the
cheapest.

Yeah much thanks bro... I already check and to my findings, Royal Air Maroc is the cheapest to NY 150389naira. Planing to make booking by next week and take off before the end of this month. gringringrin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers
congratulationssssss bro jide! I'm so happy for you.
God is so faithful! I will give u a call.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrat to idi amin & jidedon. More gud news in name of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)[size=20pt][/size]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/30/house-passes-bill-cancel-diversity-visa-lottery/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=lislabo]US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)[size=20pt][/size]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/30/house-passes-bill-cancel-diversity-visa-lottery/[/quote
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
lislabo: US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)[size=20pt][/size]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/30/house-passes-bill-cancel-diversity-visa-lottery/
If the house passes such,does it mean obama will sign it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
daddykelly:
i think there must be stop over and with qater is always 7hrs...a commercial aircraft cannot just fly for long hours without stopping its risky.

Guy, You know nothing on aviation sector nor aircraft. Reason why most airline do transit flight is simply because they want to take off from their base station and because of the endurance of the aircraft. An airbus can fly no stop 18hours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
lislabo: US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)[size=20pt][/size]

If this bill is signed into law and takes effect immediately, those still awaiting interviews and 2NL will be worst hit. We pray they have a change of mind or atleast allow DV2013 run it's course.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
lislabo: US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)
http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=4969
the bill was passed by the house of rep.it still need to pass through the house of senate and the majority member of house of senate are democrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
femsoj: the bill was passed by the house of rep.it still need to pass through the house of senate and the majority member of house of senate are democrat
I doubt if senate will ascend to it.Even republican Bush dint support the bill. If passed,it will not affect 2013 and even 2014 applicants.It will only mean,that there will be no application in 2013(for 2015 would be applicants).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Amin congratulation, d white lady dat interviewed u , also granted me interview, she said i shuld pick my visa in 2 weeks time, but i went there in 1 week nd i collected my visa, cheers once again, i raise my cap for Gunners, who inspired me to collect my visa in one week.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
me: i told her
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come

Congrats bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come

Another success story am so happy 4dat! Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers

JD, congrats to u and ur wife happy for u bro... Cant wait for our own visa too IJN,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
idoo4love: tk a bus going to ojuelegba @ ojuelegba tk a bus going to ogunsanya bode thomas drop at d last bus stop or u tel d bus conductor u re going 2 NYSC SECRETARIAT frm there u ll gt NPC....just

Nice description
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Glory be to D LORD for not letting myself and wife down during our interview today 6th DEC 2012.We left the hse by 4;35am and got to the embassy around 5;51am OMO see crowd outside the embassy,we went through the d security checks which lasted 4 15 to 20 minutes,finally got inside the embassy.God really favourd myself and wife at the embassy cos we ve been praying 4 favour frm GOD and this Black American lady @ window 13 aech tym in our prayers,forumites GOD answers prayers ,wth faith myself and wife sat directly opposite the window 13 on the first roll and b4 we knew it she called our number we both smiled and thank GOD we were actually the 3rd person she attended to. The interview goes thus.
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....GAVE US FORMS TO SIGN
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
CO....U LL TAKE AN OATH AND SIGN
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
CO...WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
ME.....CHURCH AND TRADITIONAL
CO...HW MANY PPLE WHERE IN ATTENDANCE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES
WIFE.. BROUGHT OUT PHOTO BOOK ALBUM STARTED FLIPPING THROUGH
CO....WAOOOO U HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING AND A LOVELY PICTURES.
CO...CONGRATULATIONS ,U CAN PICK UP UR VISA AT THIS ADDRESS.
THAT IS GOD AND FAITH AT WORK.........FAITH WORKS WONDERS

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Glory be to D LORD for not letting myself and wife down during our interview today 6th DEC 2012.We left the hse by 4;35am and got to the embassy around 5;51am OMO see crowd outside the embassy,we went through the d security checks which lasted 4 15 to 20 minutes,finally got inside the embassy.God really favourd myself and wife at the embassy cos we ve been praying 4 favour frm GOD and this Black American lady @ window 13 aech tym in our prayers,forumites GOD answers prayers ,wth faith myself and wife sat directly opposite the window 13 on the first roll and b4 we knew it she called our number we both smiled and thank GOD we were actually the 3rd person she attended to. The interview goes thus.
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES
CO....WAOOOO U HAD A LOVELY PICTURES AND A WONDERFUL WEDDING

congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Adufesco! Adufesco!!, grin grin grin we no need an angel to tell us again, thank God sha.
pls let me understand u very clearly, i can't get u, what did u mean by that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

Congratulations once again. You inspire a lot of faith in my heart because I remember when you were worried about the arrival of 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danieldinho: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
CO.tell me abt fish farming
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
HIM.just me is a small farm am bringing up
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
temmytanny: I doubt if senate will ascend to it.Even republican Bush dint support the bill. If passed,it will not affect 2013 and even 2014 applicants.It will only mean,that there will be no application in 2013(for 2015 would be applicants).
dvlottery can't be cancelled... Am yet to be selected so it can neva b cancelled...its ma year dats d prophecy, so no republican or wateva can hinder ma shinnin.. Ijn, amin

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
@jidedon congrat to u and ur wife,@danieldinho congrtulations to ur bro,may GOD lead ur way and same GOD wil do mine and my family own in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

who can battle wit da LORD? I say nobody.am very hapy nd much delightd,congratulations 2 u nd ur family...GOD SERIOUSLY AT WORK.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

This forum is blessed. Am so happy 4ur family. Congratulation!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

Success Again? Wow! am soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

The black angel in window 13 has done it again ooooo!!! Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
danieldinho:
House help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U
guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa
my big bro did his interview at window 14
conducted by the white lady he was
successful thanks to all nairalander who share
there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had
experience. his experience co. APART FRM
SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
him. he did co. ow many workers do u have
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats
ur visa is approve him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them
in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT
TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS
VISA NXT WEEK THUR. HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS
TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY
WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN
INTERVIEW SUCESS

Eja Aaro...gringrin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
@danieldinho. i saw ur bro @ d embassy he was actually in window 15 nt 14 he was puting on a pink shirt i lik ur brother he was jst praying.jst tel him d couple he sat wth dt he first came 2 share his success story wth cos i cld rmember he told us he is in2 fish faming my regards to him
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
CO.. GOOD MORNING
WIFE AND I .. ...
CO....WHO WON?
WIFE......I
CO.....WHERE DID U PLAY
WIFE ..FRM AN AGENT
CO...OK
WIFE AND I ......
CO WHAT DO U DO?
WIFE.........
CO ...HOW LONG
WIFE ......
CO. WHAT DO U DO SIR
ME ......
CO....HW DID U MEET
ME........
CO.....WHERE
ME......
WHAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE
WIFE........
CO...ANY PICTURES

Many a times i tell people that "What you ask and desire from God is what he will give you" but they doubt. Congratulations Jidedon!! May you go through a smooth transition.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
congrats to all had a successful interview.....n tanks to all of u who hv dedicated der tym inn enriching ppl life here in nairaland...u all gv us(those waitn for interview n 2nl) hope n confidence.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
loconzo00:

Can you pls clarify the number you mean.
Is it like 2013AF00002**7 0R 2013AF0002***7
I just want to be sure because the next one should be close to 2013AF0002***7 , not 2013AF00002**7

My Case number is Two thousand plus........something like 2013AF00002**7, I was due for interview in October by the bulletin but i submitted my application late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.