Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924580 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2013
Gentiger: It's a year of limitless opportunities. Doors shall open to you all and favour shall locate you. Strangers shall build up your walls and you will eat in plenty in good health. Above all, for all Nairalanders selectee, CO's shall fall in love with you and kiss your passports with visas. Respond with an 'amen' if this is your portion. Ignore if you don't need it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
AMEN!.Happy New Year!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2013
mrkels: Abeg have they contacted all the 2013 winners? Some1 I know won and she has been checking her mails everyday but till now nothing. How do they contact someone self? I mean for interviews o.
kcc does nt send mails anylonger. If she has won, then she is expected to send her dsp forms back to kcc as soon as possible, so her case will be processed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger]It's a year of limitless opportunities. Doors shall open to you all and favour shall locate you. Strangers shall build up your amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2013
KCC will not contact her again
The person should go to website in her notification letter, download the appropriate forms(DSP 122 and DSP 230), fill them meticulously and correctly, and send them back to KCC ASAP(i.e. if she has not done so already).
Then, she has to 'wear' patience as a garment and wait until her case number becomes current(you can post the range of her case number here for members of the forum to give an idea of when she'll be current). In addition, she should also consult the visa bulletin to know when she'll be current.
when her case number becomes current, she'll be sent an email to check for her second notification letter(interview letter). she'll do this using her confirmation number and other details just like she did when she won.
Finally, encourage to join this forum and follow comments and contributions. she will learn a lot here.
mrkels: Abeg have they contacted all the 2013 winners? Some1 I know won and she has been checking her mails everyday but till now nothing. How do they contact someone self? I mean for interviews o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2013
auschris: KCC will not contact her again
The person should go to website in her notification letter, download the appropriate forms(DSP 122 and DSP 230), fill them meticulously and correctly, and send them back to KCC ASAP(i.e. if she has not done so already).
Then, she has to 'wear' patience as a garment and wait until her case number becomes current(you can post the range of her case number here for members of the forum to give an idea of when she'll be current). In addition, she should also consult the visa bulletin to know when she'll be current.
when her case number becomes current, she'll be sent an email to check for her second notification letter(interview letter). she'll do this using her confirmation number and other details just like she did when she won.
Finally, encourage to join this forum and follow comments and contributions. she will learn a lot here.

In the world where there are seasons and times, this is your season, it's your time to shine again. There shall be no visa denials on this forum from this time henceforth. Welcome to a new order. Welcome to a new year. Celebration mode activated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Gentiger: It's a year of limitless opportunities. Doors shall open to you all and favour shall locate you. Strangers shall build up your walls and you will eat in plenty in good health. Above all, for all Nairalanders selectee, CO's shall fall in love with you and kiss your passports with visas. Respond with an 'amen' if this is your portion. Ignore if you don't need it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2013
DVLOTTERY Visa Interview.....................Loading............
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
i shout a louder AMEN 2 dat nd may GOD who started dis journey,finish it 2 favour us biggest tym,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2013
ogba1:
N28,500 Inclusive of vaccines. Goodluck.

Any idea how much the one on the Island(V.I) charges for the same kinda services?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=idriez]

Any idea how much the one on the Island(V.I) charges for the same kinda services?

i think it's 31k @ V/I bt i will advice u 2 go forr Ikoyi's clinic coz it's faster n very easy 2 locate n they re very friendly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
DVLOTTERY Visa Interview.....................Loading............

Yes ooo! By God's grace and mercy, I'll be here before the 31st to testify to God's goodness at the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2013
Gentiger:

Yes ooo! By God's grace and mercy, I'll be here before the 31st to testify to God's goodness at the interview.
Gentiger when do u intend to go for your medicals? I ll be going for mine soon and I wud like to meet you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
AMEN OOOOOOO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2013
jbmohd: Gentiger when do u intend to go for your medicals? I ll be going for mine soon and I wud like to meet you

Gentiger is one tall hunk with facial beards. If you show up tomorrow you will recognize him. He'll be spotting a blue jean trousers and double chest pocket shirt on a black pair of loafers.

Hook up tomorrow dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=Remmy488][/quote]

Thanks for the info....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2013
INTERVIEW MERCIES FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year house. Wishing everybody success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new house...hmmm 2013 "MY YEAR OF COLLECTING MY VISA AND LEAVING NAIJA GBAM"!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year house...hmmm 2013 "MY YEAR OF COLLECTING MY VISA AND LEAVING NAIJA GBAM"!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE 4 ALL OF US ON DIS FORUM TO SEE DIS NEW YEAR,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY IN DA HOUSE,DIS IS OUR YEAR OF UPLIFTING IJN,BY DIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE WIL BE HOLDING OUR AMERICA GREEN CARD IJN(AMEN)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger]It's a year of limitless opportunities. Doors shall open to you all and favour shall locate you. Strangers shall build up your wall amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
monsieursam64: kcc does nt send mails anylonger. If she has won, then she is expected to send her dsp forms back to kcc as soon as possible, so her case will be processed.
Thanks bros for the response, she has sent her form and shes waiting for a reply but nothing yet and shes so worried
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
auschris: KCC will not contact her again
OK, so shes on the right track checking her emails day and night right?
Her case number is 2013AF000***91
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
mrkels:
OK, so shes on the right track checking her emails day and night right?
Her case number is 2013AF000***91
Ooh i wish it was 91 but our time depends on the first 2 not last 2
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
mrkels:
Thanks bros for the response, she has sent her form and shes waiting for a reply but nothing yet and shes so worried

She shld call KCC to ease off.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
mrkels:
she shouldnt be worried, all is well. She should send kcc an email asking if her forms have been received for further processing or better still, give them a call. As regards her CN, u need to write it in d way we will understand, so we can predict her interview month i.e d first 2 numbers and d corresponding numbers which will be astericked e.g12***.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gentiger:

I wish u all d best Nwanne m nwoke! smiley
Gentiger:

I wish u all d best Nwanne m nwoke!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
mrkels:
that happend to me till I joined this forum. Just tell her to exercise patience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
House,we dat waitin 4 our 2nl,can we stil av our interview in feb cos i think arival of 2nl mst be 8 weeks b4 d interview.hope dis wil nt affect dose who ar yet curent.nero xp and odas,hw far nw.i cnt wait 2 b in new jersy oooooooo,lol.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
4 those expecting their 2nd NL, it is entering this week. So relax. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome decleared dat dis year 2013 is "THE YEAR OF FAVOUR" so we'll alwys find favour in d sight of any CO. <AMEN>
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
missannie: 4 those expecting their 2nd NL, it is entering this week. So relax. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome decleared dat dis year 2013 is "THE YEAR OF FAVOUR" so we'll alwys find favour in d sight of any CO. <AMEN>

And last year was?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ adesoji,brightmon&temmy.......as u're having ur ssn @ ur respective base,would u apply for another one if u relocate to another state........is ur ssn valid for all u.s state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.