Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922839 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2012
Pls house,I learnt I have to have a million in my account my interview,is it true?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2012
I WROTE WAEC AFTER JSS AND ENTERED INTO INTO A VOCATION TECHNICAL COLLEGE.
PLEASE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME.

WAEC OR SSEC ?

MY DIPLOMA HAS 4 CREDIT AND 2 PASS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2012
WAEC BECE OR WAEC WASSCE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2012
I DIDN'T WRITE SSEC ,I ONLY WROTE BECE BEFORE I ENTERED INTO TECHNICAL COLLEGE MY GRADE WAS 18
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2012
hituneu: Pls house,I learnt I have to have a million in my account my interview,is it true?
Where did you learn that? Have you read tru instructions?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2012
sosodp: I DIDN'T WRITE SSEC ,I ONLY WROTE BECE BEFORE I ENTERED INTO TECHNICAL COLLEGE MY GRADE WAS 18
sorry, what is BECE? is it NABTEB related?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:
sorry, what is BECE? is it NABTEB related?
i think 'sosodp' is a ghanian.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Dear All, i wanna start new topic any body face this kinda situation pls share;

My brother doesn't remember his marital status while entering the dv lottery form, he was in doubt and fill the form 230 and 122 as a single. but he is been married for 7 years. somebody told him that fill the entry form as single because singles are having chance more than married.

I think he was right, be bcoz since 2008 he enters as married this time as single and won the lottery. but still he doesn't remember weather single or Married.

I have only one question;
Does KCC corrects or send any notification to correct the forms. please advise.

or simply to say good bye for ever to USA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
brightmon:
i think 'sosodp' is a ghanian.
I think he should visit www.immigration.com to check ghana thread and seek advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
ajmiry: Dear All, i wanna start new topic any body face this kinda situation pls share;

My brother doesn't remember his marital status while entering the dv lottery form, he was in doubt and fill the form 230 and 122 as a single. but he is been married for 7 years. somebody told him that fill the entry form as single because singles are having chance more than married.

I think he was right, be bcoz since 2008 he enters as married this time as single and won the lottery. but still he doesn't remember weather single or Married.

I have only one question;
Does KCC corrects or send any notification to correct the forms. please advise.

or simply to say good bye for ever to USA.

If he applied as married,he would have filled forms for his wife and child(ren). so ask him if he ever did that?

If actually he applied single and he is married,the only advice i have for him is to return the forms as single but state it in another sheet or paper that he applied single becos his marriage was traditional marriage with no documentation. He may gain favor and his family may be included in the processing. Also,while filling the forms,there is a place where he would be asked the people that would follow him now or later. He should fill his family details their stating that they will follow him later.

Another option is for him to obtain a court wedding certificate stating that he got married(legally now) after he applied but before the results were released.In this case he can fill forms for his family and send along with a copy of his court wedding certificate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
hituneu: Pls house,I learnt I have to have a million in my account my interview,is it true?
do not know wu told u dat but it's false you just have to prove dat once you get to the state you won't become a public charge
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Don't allow anybody to confuse or dupe you. As far as dvlottery is concerned nothing like that for winners. Check their site .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
its a BIG LIE O
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bussyme: DID SHE APPLIED AS MARRIED LAST YEAR?
She applied as single o....did her traditional wedding afterwards. Me i was thinking, she should just go the whole length as single but......it's not my decision nway. The only thing i did was play for her.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:

If he applied as married,he would have filled forms for his wife and child(ren). so ask him if he ever did that?

If actually he applied single and he is married,the only advice i have for him is to return the forms as single but state it in another sheet or paper that he applied single becos his marriage was traditional marriage with no documentation. He may gain favor and his family may be included in the processing. Also,while filling the forms,there is a place where he would be asked the people that would follow him now or later. He should fill his family details their stating that they will follow him later.

Another option is for him to obtain a court wedding certificate stating that he got married(legally now) after he applied but before the results were released.In this case he can fill forms for his family and send along with a copy of his court wedding certificate

Thanks dear,

let me tell you, there is a only a doubt wether he entered married or single the dv entry form.

How about if he contact the KCC and tell them about the issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
HELLO GUYS AM NEW HERE, HOW DOES ONE POST IN THIS FORUM? CUZ I DNT C ANY POST BUT I C QUOTE undecidedE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
ajmiry:

Thanks dear,

let me tell you, there is a only a doubt wether he entered married or single the dv entry form.

no need to contact KCC about it just ask him if he ever filled forms for his wife and kids? If you click married while filling the forms,it would direct you to another page where you will fill your family data. If you filled single,you will only fill a page of DV lottery application. Asking KCC would make think you are up to something.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:
no need to contact KCC about it just ask him if he ever filled forms for his wife and kids? If you click married while filling the forms,it would direct you to another page where you will fill your family data. If you filled single,you will only fill a page of DV lottery application. Asking KCC would make think you are up to something.

I told you in beginning this topic is new, he doesn't remember he is in doubt whether single or married the entry form was filed.

But he says if the marital status of dv entry form was single so the other forms are also single and i prefer to go alone.

but if it was married then does the KCC informs about mistake.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
oayombo: She applied as single o....did her traditional wedding afterwards. Me i was thinking, she should just go the whole length as single but......it's not my decision nway. The only thing i did was play for her.
Ok, she should do court wedding first and after that go for inter'l passport and sending forms to kcc all in husband name. Infact she must ready to face rigorous interview at embassy and get ready all traditional pictures.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
ajmiry:

I told you in beginning this topic is new, he doesn't remember he is in doubt whether single or married the entry form was filed.

But he says if the marital status of dv entry form was single so the other forms are also single and i prefer to go alone.

but if it was married then does the KCC informs about mistake.
are u saying he cant remember what he did 9months ago? or he cant remember if he filled two pages of forms?
Abeg,am out of this case
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:
are u saying he cant remember what he did 9months ago? or he cant remember if he filled two pages of forms?
Abeg,am out of this case
i wonder ohh. How can he not remember if he filled 1 or 3 pages when he applied.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Bussyme: Ok, she should do court wedding first and after that go for inter'l passport and sending forms to kcc all in husband name. Infact she must ready to face rigorous interview at embassy and get ready all traditional pictures.
Bussyme, u rite.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:

Those ones you mentioned are very useful but the date of the traditional cannot be proven becos its not documented. Embassy are after documents and that is why i asked if you could back date your court wedding and since that isnt possible,i would want the house(nairalanders ) to help out.

* SHOULD I STILL GO ON USING THE SAME NAME FOR THE DSP FORMS EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE SAME ON THE WEEDING CERTIFICATE.
BECAUSE WE CAN'T BACKDATE ANYTHING ON THE COURT CERTIFICATE

Use husband surname for her applications

maiden name always appear on wedding certificate now!so why are all this panic about? if you have problem regarding date go personaly and meet the wedding registrar or one of the people at the registry tell them what happend (one on one)they will tell you what to do,I am talking from experience.

* SHOULD I SEND ONLY THE FORMS WHICH I HAVE FILLED FOR MYSELF,CHILDREN AND WIFE ONLY?
THANK YOU

Yes, never attach any original document to it.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
[b][/b]maiden name always appear on wedding certificate now!so why are all this panic about? if you have problem regarding date go personaly and meet the wedding registrar or one of the people at the registry tell them what happend (one on one)they will tell you what to do,I am talking from experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:
Abeg,am out of this case
he needs brain booster...lol...#jst jokn anyway
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
Petitioner means what in DSP 230 ........ PLS I NEED ANSWER
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Select(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
@ Missannie,
Processed from the Airport in the sense that, your picture will be taken, as well as your fingerprints and signature taken as well.
It will then be mailed to the address where you will be staying at.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Select(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
@ Garvins,
The petitioner is the principal applicant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
temmytanny:
Abeg,am out of this case
If he cann't remember now,it's better to forget about dvlottery.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
ajmiry:

Thanks dear,

Not all inquiry is ans by kcc but if they ans u and confirm that u applied as married, can they still tell u the date of birth of ur wife and children that u used to apply. Am sure u applied as SINGLE because if u applied as married u should has got 2 confirmation codes,1 for u as principal applicant and 2nd 1 for wife as principal applicant .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2012
temmytanny:
Abeg,am out of this case

Yeah you are right,

He can't Remember what he filled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.