Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925349 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Tiwanna:

As in am Hearing that most of the people who won the dv2013 lottery are already in the u.s.a on student visa. is it true?
nt sure about that
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
temmytanny: nt sure about that

ok. smiley although i wish u success with Ur traveling arrangement @temmytanny.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hi all! Pls I need an urgent clarification. I am a graduate of Law and would be at the Law school this October. Pls tell me, is maths a compulsory requirement for the O'level 5 credits? I got a P7 in Maths which isn't a core requirement for admission to read Law in most Universities.

Secondly, I wrote KCC and they responded saying they won't give answers to my queries until I specify my birth year since I only specified my CN and full names. I then specified my year of birth and uptil now after 2 weeks they are yet to respond. Is this normal? What do you advice I do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2012
Tiwanna:

As in am Hearing that most of the people who won the dv2013 lottery are already in the u.s.a on student visa. is it true?

That is not true,you dont have to be in US before you can won and F whatever is nrver the standard.However if are in US and you won all you need to do is a change of status.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Gentiger: Hi all! Pls I need an urgent clarification. I am a graduate of Law and would be at the Law school this October. Pls tell me, is maths a compulsory requirement for the O'level 5 credits? I got a P7 in Maths which isn't a core requirement for admission to read Law in most Universities.

Secondly, I wrote KCC and they responded saying they won't give answers to my queries until I specify my birth year since I only specified my CN and full names. I then specified my year of birth and uptil now after 2 weeks they are yet to respond. Is this normal? What do you advice I do?

Whenever you are contacting KCC you have to quote your name your number and date of birth.most of the time authomated e mail give answeres to some frequently ask questions plus You dont need to have credit in English before you can be giving the visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2012
Tiwanna:

ok. smiley although i wish u success with Ur traveling arrangement @temmytanny.
tanx sweetie
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2012
Helo guys ls I need ur advice.I was among the selectees.I checked d result  may 1 2012.but ve nt yet send d document.guys pls hope it nt too late to send. Am about to start with d processing also I will I send it to kcc.is it tru email or by post.guys I need ur urgent advises
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2012
@lateef,if u ar 2013 winner,its nt late at all. just take ur time in filling the forms before sendin back to kcc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2012
 @temmy {̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎​♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶.I am but.sending it back to them is what I need.also insyd d form der is á question of petitional.dnt knw wat dey meant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2012
petitional,is the principal applicant
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2012
@Gentiger,KCC will always request for date of birth and in this format MM/DD/YY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2012
{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎​♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶ @tundemalik.pls will I fill d form with pen?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2012
YES U CAN DO THAT WITH PEN OR U MAY DOWNLOAD THE FORMS ON UR SYSTEM AND TYPE UR INFORMATION CORRECTLY,AND THEN PRINT DEM OUT FOR SENDING
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2012
 bro {̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎​♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶.after filling d form.will I send it through dhl or post office.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2012
broz,dont waste ur money fill and send via post offcv,say NIPOST u can register it for you to be able to track your document,dhl and nipost will get to KCC almost the same time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2012
Tank u very much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
missannie: I wrongly selected COLLEGE NO DEGREE instead of [b]HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE [/b]i hope this is not an issue? Though i have my SSCE TESTIMONIAL with more than 5 credit in combining both my NECO & WAEC.
Pls advice me. Thanks ALL!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
lateefdauda: Helo guys ls I need ur advice.I was among the selectees.I checked d result  may 1 2012.but ve nt yet send d document.guys pls hope it nt too late to send. Am about to start with d processing also I will I send it to kcc.is it tru email or by post.guys I need ur urgent advises

You can either do it by email or post.
You have three options to do it. First, your can print out the forms and fill in your details with a pen.
The second option is to open the form on a computer and fill it directly in the computer then later print it out if you finish filling form completely. Google chrome browser works well for me.
The last option I see here is to sent the form by email. This needs you to be a little computer savvy. With this option you fill the forms on the internet as stated in option two. If you finish filling the forms, you will then save it in a pdf format (If you do not know what pdf is, then please do not use this format). "Nitro pdf pro" works for me (you can Google to download it). You will then write your case number at the top right hand of each page and then save it again.

In all three options you need to keep an extra copy of your forms for future reference since it will come in handy when preparing for your interview. When sending the forms via email,you need to attach your pictures to the attachments you are going to send to kcc. The size of the picture is the same as the size used in the DV lottery. Ps. do not use the same pictures as you used to play the DV lottery since it is more that 6 months old. Hmm this is a lot of details but like I said do not use option three if you are not computer savvy. I personally called kcc and verified if they accept email forms and they said YES so don't ask me if you are wondering

Hope this helps, thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by unikazzy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
pls guyz....hw did u register for this lottery stuff ? Did u pay any money to any agent for processing ur application?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
ksjlar:

You can either do it by email or post.
You have three options to do it. First, your can print out the forms and fill in your details with a pen.
The second option is to open the form on a computer and fill it directly in the computer then later print it out if you finish filling form completely. Google chrome browser works well for me.
The last option I see here is to sent the form by email. This needs you to be a little computer savvy. With this option you fill the forms on the internet as stated in option two. If you finish filling the forms, you will then save it in a pdf format (If you do not know what pdf is, then please do not use this format). "Nitro pdf pro" works for me (you can Google to download it). You will then write your case number at the top right hand of each page and then save it again.

In all three options you need to keep an extra copy of your forms for future reference since it will come in handy when preparing for your interview. When sending the forms via email,you need to attach your pictures to the attachments you are going to send to kcc. The size of the picture is the same as the size used in the DV lottery. Ps. do not use the same pictures as you used to play the DV lottery since it is more that 6 months old. Hmm this is a lot of details but like I said do not use option three if you are not computer savvy. I personally called kcc and verified if they accept email forms and they said YES so don't ask me if you are wondering

Hope this helps, thanks.
tanx for the info bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Helo guys.hw many pieces will d form be.I printed out 6. all together.am I right?pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Bussyme: Not all inquiry is ans by kcc but if they ans u and confirm that u applied as married, can they still tell u the date of birth of ur wife and children that u used to apply. Am sure u applied as SINGLE because if u applied as married u should has got 2 confirmation codes,1 for u as principal applicant and 2nd 1 for wife as principal applicant .

Thank you dear,
That really brings hope, I really apreciate your thoughts, actually he know the DoB of the whole family be cause in past two years he was entering the dv for the whole family, that is why he was in doubt, but what you said i told him now he feels like he did play the dv lottery as single, will kcc check the past records?

Thanks?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
lateefdauda: Helo guys.hw many pieces will d form be.I printed out 6. all together.am I right?pls
I think its better you visit the website yourself and check. You must not rely on all the infos we give you here. You too make inquiries on their website becos their rules change periodically
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2012
lateefdauda: Helo guys ls I need ur advice.I was among the selectees.I checked d result  may 1 2012.but ve nt yet send d document.guys pls hope it nt too late to send. Am about to start with d processing also I will I send it to kcc.is it tru email or by post.guys I need ur urgent advises

@lateefdauda, I'll suggest you send it ''By Post''

GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2012
temmytanny: I think its better you visit the website yourself and check. You must not rely on all the infos we give you here. You too make inquiries on their website becos their rules change periodically

@lateefdauda, You're right, the total number of forms are; Six(6).

DS-230 (3) Pages
DSP-122 (2) Pages
Barcode sheet (1) Page

Total no =(6)Pages

GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2012
IF ANY NEEDS ANY INFO ON DV-STUFF, FEEL FREE TO ASK...
AM HERE TO PROVIDE ANSWERS & TO RENDER HELP F.O.C!!!

GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2012
missannie: I wrongly selected COLLEGE NO DEGREE instead of HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE [/b]i hope this is not an issue? Though i have my SSCE TESTIMONIAL with more than 5 credit in combining both my NECO & WAEC.
Pls advice me. Thanks ALL!!!

@missannie, Since you have all your credentials as prof that you've finished High School together with your result. Then you'll have to explain during the interview, all the best.

[b]GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2012
Keep your confirmation page from the online registration entry submission until at least June 2013. You must have your confirmation number to access information through the Entrant Status Check available on the E-DV website www.dvlottery.state.gov. Entrant Status Check will be the sole means by which DV-2013 entrants are notified of their selection, provided instructions on how to proceed with their application, and notified of their immigrant visa interview appointment date and time.

GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Whenever you are contacting KCC you have to quote your name your number and date of birth.most of the time authomated e mail give answeres to some frequently ask questions plus You dont need to have credit in English before you can be giving the visa.

Thanks dear. They responded on Tuesday to acknowledge receipt of my documents and to give further directives on how to check current CN using the Visa bulletin.

Am glad to know also that no subject at O'level is a compulsory requirement. I am patiently awaiting my interview date and I believe with God on my side I'll be back with a success story. smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
TO THOSE THAT ARE YET TO HAVE THEIR INTERVIEWS, PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE PREPARE VERY HARD FOR IT.MASTER YOU BEST SUBJECT IN SSCE AND ALSO MASTER THE SUBJECT YOU HAD HIGH GRADE IN SSCE. AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE OOOOOOO, EMBASSY CHANGE WAYS OF ASKING QUESTIONS EVERYDAY AND I PRAY YOU SAIL THROUGH WHATEVER THEY ASK YOU DURING YOUR INTERVIEW. HAVING ALL DOCUMENTS IS NO GUARANTEE FOR VISA,SO PREPARED HARD IF YOU TRULY NEED THE VISA. ALL THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.