Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925334 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2012
ajmiry:

Yeah you are right,

He can't Remember what he filled.
then i will sugest he fill single cos for the fact that he cant remember means he dint fill for his wife and child(ren).
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2012
brightmon:
then i will sugest he fill single cos for the fact that he cant remember means he dint fill for his wife and child(ren).
Good luck.

Thanks a lot,
Yes he filled single, if he receive the interview letter does it means kcc approved and he filled single in dv lottery entry.

Thanks in advance,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
1. Gud day all,it seems house doesnt understand my question,my questions goes....i applied as maried,i put in my wife name and my son name when i applied initially but what am saying is that we only have our court certificate but we have not done our traditoinal and court mariage,hope CO will not be asking for our traditonal weding pics.
2. In the form i sent back to kcc i filed that my wife and my son will join me later beacause she is stil in school and she will finishe by march 2013,i never knew that my interview will be far from may,can i call or email them that both my wife and my son will be going with me now or i shoulld just leave that one.GLORY......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
IWHAT AM SAYING IS THAT WE HAVE OUR COURT MARIAGE CERTIFICATE BUT WE HAVE NOT DONE OUR TRADITIONAL MARIAGE AND CHURCH MARIAGE.GLORY.........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: IWHAT AM SAYING IS THAT WE HAVE OUR COURT MARIAGE CERTIFICATE BUT WE HAVE NOT DONE OUR TRADITIONAL MARIAGE AND CHURCH MARIAGE.GLORY.........
dats okay for the interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
@GODHELPME,try mail kcc and explain to them that you never knew ur interview wil come later nextyear and that u nw wish ur wife and son follow you.i believe they wil help u correct it.your court weddin pix and certificate ar okay.just go to interview them and other courtship documents
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
brightmon:
Good luck.

One last question.

If kcc send the interview letter, does it means they confirm and my brother filled the form as single.
that is the only hope left for him and us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
ajmiry:

One last question.

If kcc send the interview letter, does it means they confirm and my brother filled the form as single.
that is the only hope left for him and us.
not realy but i think it safer to fill single to married since he cant remember.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jsthitang: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hy to all in dv house
I want to know that can I make change in ds-230 form which I had sent to KCC? Because I filled my parents name in ds-230 form (in item 19# and 23#) according to my school certificate. But the name of my parents is different in my citizenship card. So will it be make any issue at interview time? I had already sent email to KCC about this matter. First they didn't give any response but yesterday they replied that I should concerned with embassy of my country. Because kcc doesn't hav authority on this issue. Now I'm so depressed. Pls any expert from this forum help me.. thanks in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
jst.hitang:
Hy to all in dv house
I want to know that can I make change in ds-230 form which I had sent to KCC? Because I filled my parents name in ds-230 form (in item 19# and 23#) according to my school certificate. But the name of my parents is different in my citizenship card. So will it be make any issue at interview time? I had already sent email to KCC about this matter. First they didn't give any response but yesterday they replied that I should concerned with embassy of my country. Because kcc doesn't hav authority on this issue. Now I'm so depressed. Pls any expert from this forum help me.. thanks in advance
All the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
HOUSE, pls not that b4 u contact kcc or the Embassy abt any issue, seek advice from the forum not AFTER.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:11am On Jul 08, 2012
Please house, is it possible for a post on this forum to be deleted. Cos i want one of my post to be removed. I really need help on this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:45am On Jul 08, 2012
monsieursam64: Please house, is it possible for a post on this forum to be deleted. Cos i want one of my post to be removed. I really need help on this.
Report ur case 2 admin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2012
happy sunday to you all and am also congratulating does who have received there visa and congratulations in advance for we that hopping for own gooday,firstly I want plead to does who have received there visa to come around to shear there experience here in order for we that looking forward to our own day can learn from them because this forum is too silent,am pleading to all dv visa archivers to come around to share there experience.
Secondly I went tru a friend NL1 that he sent to kcc and I observe that he did nt sign his DS-230 PART1 and he fill that his family we move with him now also fill the part that his family we join him later,hope this wouldn't affect him or what did you think he can do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2012
My name is jubril.i was selectd 4 2013 lottery.i m a bsc holder and working wt a bank in Nigeria.D issue in havin now is dt i ve misplace my waec certificate.i still have another one( waec GCE) but i had P8 in english while other subject re ok.kindly advice on wht i need 2do as want 2make d best use of ds chance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2012
jbmohd: My name is jubril.i was selectd 4 2013 lottery.i m a bsc holder and working wt a bank in Nigeria.D issue in havin now is dt i ve misplace my waec certificate.i still have another one( waec GCE) but i had P8 in english while other subject re ok.kindly advice on wht i need 2do as want 2make d best use of ds chance
please try to get the lost certificate or better still visit WAEC to get another one. Embassy always want to have idea of the school you went to thats why they request for SSCE even if its not up to 5credits(then u now back it up with GCE). Its not compulsory u have credits in english,so the GCE is good to go so far it has 5credits
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
am one of the winner of d dv lottery 2013,i wanna ask if i can use my neco result instead of waec and i wanna ask if d medical wl come after d interview date is out....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tobi henryo: am one of the winner of d dv lottery 2013,i wanna ask if i can use my neco result instead of waec and i wanna ask if d medical wl come after d interview date is out....
Medical must be done some days or weeks before interview. Yes.NECO is equivalent to WAEC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tobi thank vry much.i have weac wh i did in in 1998.i ll go for that as weac do not giv certificate twice,thou i failed english and have pass in math.i know i have 6credit in it.bsides i did muslim weddin wt my wife thus we have nasfat cert.is court weddin a must?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
jbmohd: Tobi thank vry much.i have weac wh i did in in 1998.i ll go for that as weac do not giv certificate twice,thou i failed english and have pass in math.i know i have 6credit in it.bsides i did muslim weddin wt my wife thus we have nasfat cert.is court weddin a must?
court wedding isnt a must since you have NASFAT certificate which can be verified
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
jbmohd: My name is jubril.i was selectd 4 2013 lottery.i m a bsc holder and working wt a bank in Nigeria.D issue in havin now is dt i ve misplace my waec certificate.i still have another one( waec GCE) but i had P8 in english while other subject re ok.kindly advice on wht i need 2do as want 2make d best use of ds chance
ur gud 2 go,so far u hav up to 5credits..mallam jubril a ina kake zama a arewa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
osram: ur gud 2 go,so far u hav up to 5credits..mallam jubril a ina kake zama a arewa?

speak English.lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
hello house, i av a question to ask. is measurity of the dv2013 winners already the us with f1 and so on visas? undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tiwanna: hello house, i av a question to ask. is measurity of the dv2013 winners already the us with f1 and so on visas? undecided
can you re-frame your question?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2012
Hello friend in the house, please I would like to know if my wife can present her GCE with her secondary school testimonia for the interview? She finished in 1998 and she sat for GCE in 2007.Please, I need your urgent response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2012
@remkay she can with the testimonia,but what about her what about her ssce result?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2012
I wrongly selected COLLEGE NO DEGREE instead of [b]HIGH SCHOOL NO DEGREE [/b]i hope this is not an issue? Though i have my SSCE TESTIMONIAL with more than 5 credit in combining both my NECO & WAEC.
Pls advice me. Thanks ALL!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
temmytanny: can you re-frame your question?

As in am Hearing that most of the people who won the dv2013 lottery are already in the u.s.a on student visa. is it true?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
May 1st Results Came Out: Selected grin
1st NL Recvd: MAY 2012
Send To KCC: MAY 22nd
KCC Recvd: MAY 24th
2ND NL Recvd:?
Interview Date:?
Medicals Report:?
Police Cert:?
Interview Date:?
Visa Pick-Up:?
P.O.E :?
GC Recvd:?
SSN RECVD:?
Wish everyone the best for DV-2013!
Am making progress, moving forward IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
She lost it. Since she had her GCE, she is not been using it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.