Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,215 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924160 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
goldenfish4u: 1.house pls i really need ur response I av E8 in english, B3 in physics, B2 In Chemistry, C6 in mathematics C6 in yoruba n biology C6 am i good to go cos my interview is fast approaching.

(2) I av anoda weac in which i av C5 in English but is wit waec cos dere is an issue wit my date of birth so i had to return 4 correction n it will b ready in April but my interview is b4 April pls house i really need ur response may God help us all.
To my understand, You re not good to go with the E8 in English. If you still have the other Waec certificate with you, You can go and do Affidavit for the incorrect DOB on it. So you will go with Waec certificate and the affidavit. Gurus, Correct me if im wrong oo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
iamxpinoza: I had a successful interview this morning right here in Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought meeeeeeeee.

Interview xperience:

I arrived at the embassy exactly 6:45am. The security personnel called us to form a cue which I was in front of that cue.

The firs five people including were called to enter after the check ups had been done.

I got there and was directed to take a seat by this beautiful ghanaian lady who then collected my appointment letter..........
To be more concise, this is what actually happend at window 5.

Me: gud morning
Co: gud morning
Co: how r u
Me:great
Co: which skul are u?
Me: kumasi polytechnic
Co: what prog?
Me: marketing
Co: what kind of marketing
Me: said to myself eish it falls under skull of business and cuts across board.
Co: r u married?
Me: no
Co: any children
Co: have you travelled to the u s before?
Me: never
Co: where is your skull I'd
Me: not here with me but I ve got my statement of results here.
Co: let me see
Me:.....
Co: give me a minute, pls go and sit down.
Me: still praying as I took my seat
Co: frank antwi come to window 5
Me: fast fast
Co: gave me a green sheet and circled dv as she said" come here on the 25th of jan for your visa.

I have my documents both the original and the photocopy with them including my passport. Glory be to God.
Congratulation to u my Ghanian frend,u're realy gud 2 go nd live ur American dream.i embrace ur success

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Have we ever see any denial from Ghana Embassy? Mehn.. There interview is very simple. The CO will even be asking How are you? What's your name? Maybe the CO always serve the Ghanians Snacks & Coke before interview. Nigeria interview na para mood? No greetings. The CO will ask couples seperate when last they have sex. If its on the Couch or Bed to see if it will Contradict. The CO may even ask your kids? Who re this people?Pointing at you & ur spouse. The CO may even ask your eldest kid your full names. So Nigerians be prepare. They re taking it hard on us but the Lord will surely be on our side.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
where is federal high court in lagos?where i wil do my affidavit pls adress pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Congrat iamxpinoza, I pray may God let dose on admstrative comes out successful too

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yusmash00: Have we ever see any denial from Ghana Embassy? Mehn.. There interview is very simple. The CO will even be asking How are you? What's your name? Maybe the CO always serve the Ghanians Snacks & Coke before interview. Nigeria interview na para mood? No greetings. The CO will ask couples seperate when last they have sex. If its on the Couch or Bed to see if it will Contradict. The CO may even ask your kids? Who re this people?Pointing at you & ur spouse. The CO may even ask your eldest kid your full names. So Nigerians be prepare. They re taking it hard on us but the Lord will surely be on our side.
some people get denied at the ghana embassy too. i came to Nigeria and i realise Nigerians are really hard compared to Ghana i believe they relate with all of us based on how we relate with them. i believe Nigeria is bigger than Ghana in terms of size and population so you guys are used to forcing your way through to make it. but in Ghana we have to try hard but not in an aggressive way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Leripa: @daddykelly: i hope you are preparing for the next visa bulletin. I strongly believe that it's gonna be our turn.
amen ooo leripa i lost your contact ooo...please can you resend it,thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yusmash00: Have we ever see any denial from Ghana Embassy? Mehn.. There interview is very simple. The CO will even be asking How are you? What's your name? Maybe the CO always serve the Ghanians Snacks & Coke before interview. Nigeria interview na para mood? No greetings. The CO will ask couples seperate when last they have sex. If its on the Couch or Bed to see if it will Contradict. The CO may even ask your kids? Who re this people?Pointing at you & ur spouse. The CO may even ask your eldest kid your full names. So Nigerians be prepare. They re taking it hard on us but the Lord will surely be on our side.

amen baba God pass them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
I would advice people not to stop praying about this dv issues because GOD says we should ask and it shall be given.
secondly we should be sincere and present the right documents. i think these are giving especially ghanaians smooth interview due to the legacy our predecessors left at the embassy. so i would encourage everyone to keep this in shape so that our followers can also enjoy from this. thanks and GOD bless us all. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
daddykelly:
amen ooo leripa i lost your contact ooo...please can you resend it,thanks.

it is well my brother.
Leripa10@gmail.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
1.house pls i really need ur response I av E8 in english, B3 in physics, B2 In Chemistry, C6 in mathematics C6 in yoruba n biology C6 am i good to go cos my interview is fast approaching.

(2) I av anoda weac in which i av C5 in English but is wit waec cos dere is an issue wit my date of birth so i had to return 4 correction n it will b ready in April but my interview is b4 April N I AV A COLOURED FOTO COPY OF IT CAN I ATTACH AFFIDAVIS N RECEIPT WHICH WEAC GAVE ME N SCRATCH CARD WIT IT n I also av my ND PLS TANNY TEMMY, GENTIGER N ODA GURUS IN D HOUSE I REALLY NEED UR RESPONSE MAY GOD HELP US ALL I ALSO AV D PRINT OUT FRM NET
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Husmern:
10ks guy..success shall be ours inshaallahu..let me add u on social network be it facebuk,twitter or preferably skype...

Add double one(11) †̥ my name here dat my yahoomail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Congrats to all dt had a successful interview,also to u dt got ur 2NL i pray dt GOD ll c u through,nt forgeting garvin and Akeem relax ok d visa is urs already the co is only her/her JOB i ll advice u pray very well cos prayers move mountain. It is good to be back after a long break.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yusmash00: To my understand, You re not good to go with the E8 in English. If you still have the other Waec certificate with you, You can go and do Affidavit for the incorrect DOB on it. So you will go with Waec certificate and the affidavit. Gurus, Correct me if im wrong oo.
guys tot is jst 5 credit in any subjects n maths n eng shuld b dere at least to b on a safer side. Pls guys comment. Feel ds results is aii
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
iamxpinoza: I had a successful interview this morning right here in Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought meeeeeeeee.

Interview xperience:

I arrived at the embassy exactly 6:45am. The security personnel called us to form a cue which I was in front of that cue.

The firs five people including were called to enter after the check ups had been done.

I got there and was directed to take a seat by this beautiful ghanaian lady who then collected my appointment letter..........

Co: gave me a green sheet and circled dv as she said" come here on the 25th of jan for your visa.

I have my documents both the original and the photocopy with them including my passport. Glory be to God.
congrats brother. That's d kinda of news we want on in this forum.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
goldenfish4u: 1.house pls i really need ur response I av E8 in english, B3 in physics, B2 In Chemistry, C6 in mathematics C6 in yoruba n biology C6 am i go to go cos my interview is fast approaching.

(2) I av anoda weac in which i av C5 in English but is wit waec cos dere is an issue wit my date of birth so i had to return 4 correction n it will b ready in April but my interview is b4 April pls house i really need ur response may God help us all.
u can use both. Go with ur neco, then wit a scratch card print out ur waec and go with it. Hence u have u NPC birth cert. The date on the waec matters less.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yusmash00: To my understand, You re not good to go with the E8 in English. If you still have the other Waec certificate with you, You can go and do Affidavit for the incorrect DOB on it. So you will go with Waec certificate and the affidavit. Gurus, Correct me if im wrong oo.
there is no need for the affidavit. The one of the NPC will cover every DOB, both the one on waec or any other document that u have. Go with ur neco and the print out of the waec that has d wrong DoB. They will hav nothing on you I assure u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Since nobody responded to my question, I hav to be specific now.
@temmy, jidedon, chirpywest, adzovia, spoondar, gunners, ibracadabra, remmy, brightmon.
WHERE YOU ALL GIVEN FORM DSP-122 TO SIGN or ws it only DSP-230??
Your response is needed for a decision to made pls. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
emybaby2:
someone got mine for me, am with my visa now. Just write her name at the back and follow instructions.
Thanks dear, God bless...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
junkerhill: Since nobody responded to my question, I hav to be specific now.
@temmy, jidedon, chirpywest, adzovia, spoondar, gunners, ibracadabra, remmy, brightmon.
d CO ll give u form DSP 230 to sign @ d embassy i meant d only place u were ask nt to sign b4 sendn back d forms to kcc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
@yusmashoo an junkerhil,frm wat i learnt frm dis forum i bliv dis guy is gud 2 go wit dat result,i think it mst b 5 credit wit eng or maths n futunatly he got maths,anyway he cn try 2 get afidavit 4 dob an go along wit d 2nd 1.i stand 2 b corected.GLORY!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
@all,we need prayers oooo this white CO at window 16 dey harsh oooo,keep denying people and refering them for further administrative processing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
@junkerhill, u will be given d DS form u sent to kcc to sign b4 d interview start by d consular
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
lol, very funny but no be lie.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
junkerhill: Since nobody responded to my question, I hav to be specific now.
i dont think there is any form dsp230 i guess you talking about Form DS-230 Part II which was submitted to kcc unsigned. the form will be given back to you to sign when you go for the interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:35am On Jan 18, 2013

Interview xperience:

congrats sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2013
junkerhill: there is no need for the affidavit. The one of the NPC will cover every DOB, both the one on waec or any other document that u have. Go with ur neco and the print out of the waec that has d wrong DoB. They will hav nothing on you I assure u.
i will advice he goes ahead and do an affidavit with regard to his wrong DoB cos i remember watching a tv programme sometime ago and a man was denied visa simply because his DoB on d waec cert does nt tally with his birth cert.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:20am On Jan 18, 2013
junkerhill: u can use both. Go with ur neco, then wit a scratch card print out ur waec and go with it. Hence u have u NPC birth cert. The date on the waec matters less.

When going for your interview, there's no harm in going with EVERYTHING you got. Leave nothing to chances. If you got 2 WAEC results, present the best and keep the other as a backup. Always be ready to defend yourself with documentary proof. That's a major secret to visa interview success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Gentiger:

When going for your interview, there's no harm in going with EVERYTHING you got. Leave nothing to chances. If you got 2 WAEC results, present the best and keep the other as a backup. Always be ready to defend yourself with documentary proof. That's a major secret to visa interview success.

guys wat Gentiger jst said is xo true, documentary proof is wt yu need n dts wt dey want o n wit Gods help. Leave no chances pls. Do d affidavit for DOB incase. 9ce 1 dere Gentiger.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2013
where is federal high court?is it Necessary i must do affidavit first before NPC ?pls i need your advice house plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Imcool: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...

hahaha! Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2013
ladiesman2013: [color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1

wow! congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.