Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,802 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927547 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @femsoj congrat oo am hapy 4 u GOD wil lead ur way and THIS same GOD wil do ours IJN(amen)@ junkerhil,lol u ar vry rite,dats human being 4 u.we should all b praying 4 d grace,nt even 2 get d visa bt 2 make heaven.GOD'll help us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amen my brother. I agree wit u 100% gbam!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat femsoj, ur police cert & medical result will be package togeder wit ur visa @ d lekki collection centre gbam!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
@garvin, pls can i hav or phone no or email address
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
It was just a 2mins interview and all what the black angel asked me was where I did my NYSC, I told her that I served in Nigerian breweries plc. Her respond was " WHAO, that is a nice place to serve, how were you posted to that company?" I told her that I did my IT with them and that it was one of my boss back then when I was doing my IT that assisted me to serve there. She also asked me the reason why I was not retain in NB plc and I told her that I worked with them for extra 5months after my NYSC but A̷̷̴̐͠ memo later came out that they should stop retaining corpers. That was all. She congratulated me and gave me the white envelope of where to collect my visa. @ Seye,congrat bro, because the white lady at window 16 really denied many people today. @ everyone, prayer is the key,the lord we serve is A̷̷̴̐͠ living God. I love u all

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: My good people in the house, I had my interview dis morning and it was very successful, infact, it was the shortest and the simplest interview I have seen. I'll Gist ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ on how it went when I get home
Congratulations femsoj. To God be The Glory. Go Live the American Dream. We key into your success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
seyesugar: Praise d lord wit me house jst had a succesful interview i was interview by the white lady at window 16 she denied so many pple bfor me but my God prove him selves as the beginin nd d ending
CONGRATULATIONS. God is great
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: It was just a 2mins interview and all what the black angel asked me was where I did my NYSC, I told her that I served in Nigerian breweries plc. Her respond was " WHAO, that is a nice place to serve, how were you posted to that company?" I told her that I did my IT with them and that it was one of my boss back then when I was doing my IT that assisted me to serve there. She also asked me the reason why I was not retain in NB plc and I told her that I worked with them for extra 5months after my NYSC but A̷̷̴̐͠ memo later came out that they should stop retaining corpers. That was all. She congratulated me and gave me the white envelope of where to collect my visa. @ Seye,congrat bro, because the white lady at window 16 really denied many people today. @ everyone, prayer is the key,the lord we serve is A̷̷̴̐͠ living God. I love u all

congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
@femo:
tanks bt pls hw much bekos it's me nd my wife so pls hw much?den NPC how much ?i need cheaper plsss
if you have the old one with your correct names and parent name and your correct DOB,why get another one? Save cash abeg
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: It was just a 2mins interview and all what the black angel asked me was where I did my NYSC, I told her that I served in Nigerian breweries plc. Her respond was " WHAO, that is a nice place to serve, how were you posted to that company?" I told her that I did my IT with them and that it was one of my boss back then when I was doing my IT that assisted me to serve there. She also asked me the reason why I was not retain in NB plc and I told her that I worked with them for extra 5months after my NYSC but A̷̷̴̐͠ memo later came out that they should stop retaining corpers. That was all. She congratulated me and gave me the white envelope of where to collect my visa. @ Seye,congrat bro, because the white lady at window 16 really denied many people today. @ everyone, prayer is the key,the lord we serve is A̷̷̴̐͠ living God. I love u all

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's Geeeentiiiigeeeeer!!! I had a chit-chat with the CO today and it turned out beautifully well. Like I did say, it was a gentlemanly conversation and everything turned out pretty well. I'll squeeze out all the juicy details later, but for now, let me contain the overwhelming joy with prayers of thanksgiving to the FATHER!!! Catch you later guys!!!!

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: My good people in the house, I had my interview dis morning and it was very successful, infact, it was the shortest and the simplest interview I have seen. I'll Gist ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ on how it went when I get home

I saw ur interview. I heard all the answers you gave. Congratulations my brother. The white strict Angel who denied virtually all the people approved mine with a big smile and congratulations. Details later.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gentiger: It's Geeeentiiiigeeeeer!!! I had a chit-chat with the CO today and it turned out beautifully well. Like I did say, it was a gentlemanly conversation and everything turned out pretty well. I'll squeeze out all the juicy details later, but for now, let me contain the overwhelming joy with prayers of thanksgiving to the FATHER!!! Catch you later guys!!!!
bin waitin to read dis bro! Am so hapi for u.. I key n tap into His amazin grace. Welcom to america Gentiger!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
goldenfish4u: 1.house pls i really need ur response I av E8 in english, B3 in physics, B2 In Chemistry, C6 in mathematics C6 in yoruba n biology C6 am i good to go cos my interview is fast approaching.

(2) I av anoda weac in which i av C5 in English but is wit waec cos dere is an issue wit my date of birth so i had to return 4 correction n it will b ready in April but my interview is b4 April N I AV A COLOURED FOTO COPY OF IT CAN I ATTACH AFFIDAVIS N RECEIPT WHICH WEAC GAVE ME N SCRATCH CARD WIT IT n I also av my ND PLS TANNY TEMMY, GENTIGER N ODA GURUS IN D HOUSE I REALLY NEED UR RESPONSE MAY GOD HELP US ALL I ALSO AV D PRINT OUT FRM NET

i would advice u to e.mail your local US embassy with your english result. i dont know your country. so try a mail to your local embassy cos they are in the best position to give the accurate response. all i know is that a pass in every subject is good to go with
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 080lagos: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gentiger

It's Geeeentiiiigeeeeer!!! I had a chit-chat with the CO today and it turned out beautifully well. Like I did say, it was a gentlemanly conversation and everything turned out pretty well. I'll squeeze out all the juicy details later, but for now, let me contain the overwhelming joy with prayers of thanksgiving to the FATHER!!! Catch you later guys!!!!

Congrats bro, the Lord has done it again!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gentiger: It's Geeeentiiiigeeeeer!!! I had a chit-chat with the CO today and it turned out beautifully well. Like I did say, it was a gentlemanly conversation and everything turned out pretty well. I'll squeeze out all the juicy details later, but for now, let me contain the overwhelming joy with prayers of thanksgiving to the FATHER!!! Catch you later guys!!!!

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
08061132404 and emails getrich_bamis@yahoo.co.uk or smargmer@gmail.com..... Thanks i will be expecting ur call
gunners4u: @garvin, pls can i hav or phone no or email address
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
taatus:

i would advice u to e.mail your local US embassy with your english result. i dont know your country. so try a mail to your local embassy cos they are in the best position to give the accurate response. all i know is that a pass in every subject is good to go with

I advise that he should not e mail the embassy concerning his result so dat they will not concentrate on that on the day of his interview especially if it happen to be d white CO at window sixteen. Heed to other advice than calling d Embassy 4 it. U might be lucky not to be asked about dat on ur interview day. Wish u Good luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
GREAT IS GOD JEHOVAH WHO has given us JESUS CHRIST through WHOM we raise the banner of victory. HE has given me victory and i will lift HIM higher. GOD has done it again. My visa is now at hand. went for it this morning. GOD richly bless us all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2013

Glory and honor belongs to GOD JEHOVAH.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank God for you....... May God grant ours very soon Amen
taatus: GREAT IS GOD JEHOVAH WHO has given us JESUS CHRIST through WHOM we raise the banner of victory. HE has given me victory and i will lift HIM higher. GOD has done it again. My visa is now at hand. went for it this morning. GOD richly bless us all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2013

congarats dear. You are blessed!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
xmelly4lov: FINALLY!!!!
my visa was giving to me yesterday, i after all the long process,
Thanks to temmytanny, and all other members of this foeum who has by one way or the other contributed to the discccusion in this forum.
My advise to anyone who is yet to do is interview is Please if you are goin first Just pray to the God you worship, he has the finnal say there is no 1 format that they use there in answering questions, please make sure you have photocopies of all your document you are going to pricent to them.becouse that is what as delayed my visa since december till this time, and again please PRAY. THANKS TO all members of this forum GOD BLESS AMERICA

congrats. happy for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
junkerhill: Since nobody responded to my question, I hav to be specific now.
@temmy, jidedon, chirpywest, adzovia, spoondar, gunners, ibracadabra, remmy, brightmon.
WHERE YOU ALL GIVEN FORM DSP-122 TO SIGN or ws it only DSP-230??
Your response is needed for a decision to made pls. Thanks.
DSP-122 and DS 230 Part I was to be sent signed but Part II you were not supposed to sign until your interview date that is when you are asked to sign before the consular officer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.GENTIGER. GO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM. WELCOME, WELCOME AND WELCOME TO THE AMERICAS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adugenet: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
I would like to congratulate those who did their interview successfuly.may GOD be with us too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
2day is gud friday. Congrat to all applicants dat went for interview 2day, gentiger, femsoj & seyesugar. I pray dat may God let those on admstrative comes out success like dis.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations to you femsoj
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
junkerhill: Everybody don turn to pastor nw because he/she needs visa to crossover to the other side. Just giv almost all of us 6months after we myt have gotten a job,
we will forget we ever fasted for visa.
We will forget how we always disturb God wit our request for favor and mercy during the interview.
We will forget how we always remind God evry morning that we dnt want to be interviewd by the CO on window 16.
We will forget that person we hav been calling day and night.
Some will be finding it difficult to attend church on sundays.
Now God is enjoying your relationship with Him because He has something that u need. Because He can say just a word and the visa is yours. Once u receive what u ar asking of Him, He won't see u again. Many times God find it difficult to giv us wat we want because, once we receive it, it will turn our face away from Him.
Some would want to crucify me for this but I don't care. Even if u do in your mind, I hav forgiven u already but I beg u in the number God, remember God and never you forget the reason why He gave you life. Never forget the reason why He allowed you to be successful in your interview. Psalm 24:1 Says "the earth is of the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it". So remember He owns you, your life, your money, your visa and everything about you. Don't make Him regret why He bless you as He regretted why He created man, Gen6:6.
Some will say "e no fit happen, me wey love God wella. Me wey dey pray to him day and night". Yes its good and I'm happy for you; but let me tell you now that are not wiser than the devil. Christ know how cunning and wise the devil is that's why He told the disciples to "watch always and pray". You can never do it on you own cos "not by power no might....." Zech.4:6.
I pray that you will never say "junkerhill said this on nairaland oo, our pastor warned me concerning this o, one prophet warned me concerning this o" may this never stand to bear witness against you on that day rather may it witness for you.
Thank you and may God bless you as heed my advice. Amen.

VERY GOOD ADVICE JUNKERHILL. God bless you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
seyesugar: Praise d lord wit me house jst had a succesful interview i was interview by the white lady at window 16 she denied so many pple bfor me but my God prove him selves as the beginin nd d ending
Ameeeeeeen!!! I am so happy for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013

congrats. God bless!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
junkerhill: tank God for u. May his name be praised. U ar one of the secret members of this forum. Pls brother we will lik to hav ur xperience so that others lik me will learn new thing.

hahahahaha na real secret member.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations! My best wishes to you for a bright future. May you shine like the brightest star in the sky. Bring the juicy details on.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.