Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924156 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
i ll advice those traveling to have atleast 2k dollars when travelling

Even when you have a family in the US ready to fund all expenses?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
pjogutum1: Immigrants Help Build the U.S.
House please kindly read this for those of us who are scared that the Diversity Visa Lottery will be closed. President Obama said all on the 17/01/2013. Happy reading...
The President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, and the White House released a very important article about the impact of new immigrants on the American economy and the nation at large. They repeated that America is a nation of immigrants and that it would not be the country it is today without a healthy flow of immigrants who bring their unique skills and customs which ultimately benefit the country.

How do immigrants benefit the U.S. economy? They directly contribute to the economy and social diversity. How so? Immigrants start many businesses in the U.S. In fact, close to 20% of small businesses in the U.S. are started and owned by immigrants. These immigrant-owned businesses create jobs for many American workers employing an estimated 4.7 million people and generating more than $776 billion annually.

Immigrants are also more likely to create their own jobs. According to the Department of Labor, 7.5% of foreign born immigrants are self-employed or entrepreneurs, which is much higher than native-born American. That is not surprising. If immigrants took the risk to immigrate, then they are more likely to take other risks including starting their own business.

New American immigrants are involved in cutting-edge technology and many high-tech companies. Immigrants are responsible for 25% of public U.S. companies that are backed by venture capital investors. This list includes Google, eBay, Yahoo!, Sun Microsystems, and Intel. In fact, immigrants represent 33% of all engineers in America, 27% of mathematicians, statisticians, and computer scientist, and 24% of physical scientists.
A sign that he will not cancel DV LOTTERY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
emebeteaderashn: hello house i have a question for tammy and other friends who are already in texas,i ll be comming to texas after three weeks and i would like to know about the weather condition so i can arrange the cloths that i ll bring and i would love u to give me any advise for me,new traveller and new immigrant,thanks
weather in Texas have been fluctuating since october,from snow to hot sun to cool breeze.Please come with thick cloth cos even if its warm or hot now,you may think its cold to you cos of where you are coming from.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
seal777: .

If you are coming to Texas,please come with atleast $4k if you cant ,never mind oooo .I said so cos about 70% of Texas cities require you moving with your own car,you hardly see public transportation here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
seal777: .

family abroad? wel i dnt knw d relationship wth ur family ,am a family man and my host in atlanta ask me to come wth 5k dollars(800,000 naira) i seek advice frm temmy and he said is ok cos of transportation so i ll advice anybody goin to US to go wth enough money in order nt to be a burden to ur host.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Can you please give a brief break down of the expenses to be considered within the 4,000 dollar mark : as a matter of fact, i am heading to Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
temmytanny: If you are coming to Texas,please come with atleast $4k if you cant ,never mind oooo .I said so cos about 70% of Texas cities require you moving with your own car,you hardly see public transportation here

Can you please give a brief break down of the expenses to be considered within the 4,000 dollar mark : as a matter of fact, i am heading to Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bros temmy wat of new school leavers coming to texas next month by God grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Imcool: Paise the Lord... I've finally collected my visa and that of my wife too... Thank to all of u... My success story wouldn't av been completed without ur wonderful contributions... I pray ur own visa will surely appear by God's grace... Amen... @ Gunners, thanks 4d description, God bless.

Congratulations once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
hello house i am grateful for all your experiences and advices ,
i am 2013AF0005....
letter send to KCC 13/12/2012
corrections made after received information of
some erros 26/12/2012
conformation received 06/0/2013
2NL.....
Interview.....
Visa pick up....
so how long will i wait for 2NL, may God Almighty Bless all in the house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
24en: hello house i am grateful for all your experiences and advices ,
i am 2013AF0005....
some erros 26/12/2012
2NL.....
Interview.....
Visa pick up....

It takes KCC at least 8 weeks to process submitted forms.
Good luck to you while you wait patiently for your 2nd NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
24en: hello house i am grateful for all your experiences and advices ,
i am 2013AF0005....
some erros 26/12/2012
2NL.....
Interview.....
Visa pick up....
if i read ur post it mean ur cn is fifty thausand an above meaning ur interview will be by june/july dependx wich country ur from
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mehnnnn,it appears as though no one is going to chicago,bollingbrook..in d house. Pls i need info about these towns house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
@geniter congrates u might think this is the max of ur blessings wheras God is just bigging with u.go go go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
lorddom: @geniter congrates u might think this is the max of ur blessings wheras God is just bigging with u.go go go

WORD!!! This is the biggest motivation I have received this year. I am inspired. Targeting $1m within my first 365 days in the States. Anything is possible in God's own country if you believe and connect.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'm getting prepared to get my passport and visa tomorrow and getting ready to head off to Columbus(ohio)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
ksjlar:

I can answer for mainly IT and IT related jobs. Please review this link and here you will find the best 100 companies to work for in IT. You will also find links to their career sites. Hope this works. In application processes you will be asked if you have authorization to work in the USA and you must answer in the affirmative.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9227166/100_Best_Places_to_Work_in_IT_2012

/Best.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
My wife is d principal with waec and Bsc in insurance. Waec 9credit then Bsc in insurance. I am d beneficiary wit my daughter 3yrs plus. Our interview is in march pls during interview hope consular officer wil ask my credential bekos i filled barber as my occupation. Do i need to present my credential during interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
family abroad? wel i dnt knw d relationship wth ur family ,am a family man and my host in atlanta ask me to come wth 5k dollars(800,000 naira) i seek advice frm temmy and he said is ok cos of transportation so i ll advice anybody goin to US to go wth enough money in order nt to be a burden to ur host.
Good day 2 u all bros jide, when are u travel? Becos am going 2 Atlanta 2 and am planing 2 travel by 2nd week in feb. About d money u are talking about, are we goin 2 use dat money 4 anythimg, if it is becos of where 2 live or what 2 eat i dont have problem about dat, my host just left nigeria dis month, he is a doctor, has his own hospital 4 atlanta and he has spend over 20yrs dere, he said i dont have problem! Any suggestions abov dat?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
I am nt d principal my wife is d principal Bsc. But pls i filled barber as d beneficial and i dnt av gud result in my exam bt am a barber pls my quest is hope consular officer wil ask of my waec or what wil hapen bekos my wife is d principal wit 9credit wit bsc. I need answer plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
@femo:
My wife is d principal with waec and Bsc in insurance. Waec 9credit then Bsc in insurance. I am d beneficiary wit my daughter 3yrs plus. Our interview is in march pls during interview hope consular officer wil ask my credential bekos i filled barber as my occupation. Do i need to present my credential during interview?
they will definatly ask about your profession but it is your wife's own that matters. you dont have a problem relax
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have had my Interview today in US embassy in Kenya. the white old lady told me and give me yellow form .the it's say AP (administrative processing) she also told she gonna announce me within one month .but Do you met someone who enter in AP and at the end his/her visa was deny? pliz house give me some reply.?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Goodday to u all my people in the house, i wish everyone of us the best of luck in all Ramifications! To Brother jide, is dat money not 2 much? Well! Depends on ur host, cos sm people can't avoid 2 much money! Pls when are u travel? Becos am going to Atlanta 2, and am planing 2 travel by 2nd week in feb. I suppose 2 go in Dec but the flight is 2 cost! About the money you are talking about, are we goin 2 use it 4 any expenses, becos i will take just $500! If it is becos of where 2 live or what 2 eat, i dont have problem about dat, my host just left nigeria dis month, Is a Doctor, have his own hospital in Atlanta and he have spend over 20yrs dere, he said i shld just come! I think i dont have any problem dere? Any suggestions pls?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Do i need to submit my credential or my wife is d principal wil present her credentials pls house contribute. Hop d consular wil ask my waec bekos my result is bad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Do i need to submit my credential or my wife is d principal wil present her credentials pls house contribute. Hop d consular wil ask my waec bekos my result is nt ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Congratulations to those who have dere interview recently, expecially oga mike wish u all the best of luck as we are moving 2 that land of opportunity, see u all in USA, becos we must celebrate it dere.. In the next 3weeks I should be in Atlanta!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
sami_1983: I have had my Interview today in US embassy in Kenya. the white old lady told me and give me yellow form .the it's say AP (administrative processing) she also told she gonna announce me within one month .but Do you met someone who enter in AP and at the end his/her visa was deny? pliz house give me some reply.?
relax is a normal process. if you have told the truth in your interview and your papers are genuine there is absolutely no reason why you will be rejected

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
@adufesco,even me were just finish sec school last yr, i dont hav dat much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Adufesco: You are the only one that understands how deep is the relationship between you and your host. However, i will suggest that you go with more cash if you can. May the Lord prosper your ways as you plan to begin a new life in Atlanta.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
@femo:
Do i need to submit my credential or my wife is d principal wil present her credentials pls house contribute. Hop d consular wil ask my waec bekos my result is nt ok

Since your wife is the principal winner and her results are okay, you have no worries. She is submitting only her educational documents alongside all other documents that involves all of you.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Adufesco: Goodday to u all my people in the house, i wish everyone of us the best of luck in all Ramifications! To Brother jide, is dat money not 2 much? Well! Depends on ur host, cos sm people can't avoid 2 much money! Pls when are u travel? Becos am going to Atlanta 2, and am planing 2 travel by 2nd week in feb. I suppose 2 go in Dec but the flight is 2 cost! About the money you are talking about, are we goin 2 use it 4 any expenses, becos i will take just $500! If it is becos of where 2 live or what 2 eat, i dont have problem about dat, my host just left nigeria dis month, Is a Doctor, have his own hospital in Atlanta and he have spend over 20yrs dere, he said i shld just come! I think i dont have any problem dere? Any suggestions pls?
sweet that is what most of us are told i will advice you to take enough money as you can.this country is not like Ghana or Nigeria, bills are paid taxes are paid is not easy to have someone doing everything for you even if they want to or they tell you they will do it. it really gets to a time they get tired. i am living with a family who loves me they really do love me but i dont relax that they should buy everything for me. you will need money for warm clothings, you will need money to take a bus or a train for your interviews are you going to ask them? believe me $500 is too little.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.