Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,463 members, 7,854,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926019 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
folaonhigh: There is something in the first post "at the end of the registration period, a computer will randomly select numbers." so those waiting for dv lottery 2014 it is possible the first draw and second draw has been done last year. Or what do you think gentiger.

Ow are u sure the draw as been don? grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ Gentiger! Pls. Check true your spam/junk mail. I have sent 2 mails to you with d subject urgent. Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Gentiger! Pls. Check true your spam/junk mail. I have sent 2 mails to you with d subject urgent. Thanks!

Ok I have seen it and responded accordingly.

@Faithman...I have responded too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
tina_crl01:

Ow are u sure the draw as been don? grin
@ tina.......easy oooooo........olorun ase iyanu
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Happy new week , house,congratulation to all that had their interview last week you re pacesetter.

And we promise not to let you down during our interview.
Gentiger thanks so much for your reply to my email I really appreciate it so much . what a relieve.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gentiger:

undecided
Gentiger:

Thanks so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gentiger:

undecided[quote author=Gentiger

Thanks so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gentiger many tanx 2 u for all dis infos u jst posted,GOD wil surely post his own infos nd steps on hw 2 make quick money nd establishments in de United States,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
God will favour us all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Announcement:
I Opoki of Nairaland Forum hereby conferred the Chieftancy of Atunluto of Nairaland on Barrister Michael A.K.A. GenTiger!

@Gentiger: your observations in your posts will save a lot of people.

Like honeydee rightly said, its good to have a get-together someday soon, probably after this dv 2013. Or we skype-talk?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2013
Opoki: Announcement:
I Opoki of Nairaland Forum hereby conferred the Chieftancy of Atunluto of Nairaland on Barrister Michael A.K.A. GenTiger!

@Gentiger: your observations in your posts will save a lot of people.

Like honeydee rightly said, its good to have a get-together someday soon, probably after this dv 2013. Or we skype-talk?
I second you my brother; the get-together has to happen IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2013
I have an observation: long time ago on this thread, Temmy told the house that there was nothing like high case no. I was puzzled by his statement, but now I appreciate what Temmy was saying. Just imagine Gentiger's observation: he witnessed 6 visa denials. Probably, in one single day, as much as 10 could be denied visa on the average! Multiply this with the number of days since interview started in Oct 2012. Now this tells you that there is great hope for someone with case no. of 85,000! The unfortunate thing however is that the success of man today and in the future hangs on "on-line activities"; sadly, most of the winners do not know a forum like this exists. Too bad! For the few of us who are privileged to be members of this forum, pls prepare well; dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Pray hard before and after! Unfortunately, because of the high poverty index in this part of the world and of course coupled with our social backgrounds, many winners of dv 2013 might be unaware of this forum. Let me tell u why: As a typical African winner of the DV lottery, there is a high tendency of one to be totally secretive; in your mind u will say, if I tell my neigbor or my uncle, them fit put sand sand for my garri, dem fit spoil show for me with juju. That's the usual thinking, but may be that neigbor, that uncle, that colleague in d office, that friend might just be the Angel, who would have directed you to this forum. It's a pity many Africans die wretched! As a rule of the thumb, be circumspective, but remain open with wisdom!! Thank God for Nairaland, may God help us to utilise this thread well, Amen! Let's also remember, do not bite the fingers that fed you! On this note, I want to appreciate and salute the collaborative team work of old and new members of this forum. Absolutely, a story on this forum cannot be told without mentioning the inputs of Temmy and Gentiger. I forsee them as 2 great friends to be. I have the conviction that this forum will serve as a bridge for building true and lasting friendships. I have a dream that one day, this forum will unite many members of this forum in the United States. I have a dream that the myopic thoughts of tribal , ethnic, and religious differences will be broken down and shattered to promote and foster a lasting legacy of true friendship. I believe these will certainly happen. Obviously, many other names not mentioned here are champions of us; you and I know these names. We salute you all! To our man of God, GodhelpmeOO, we are prepared to fast n pray today. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:10am On Jan 21, 2013
vacancy: HELLO HOUSE, NEEED CLARIFICATION ON THIS.
1.CAN THE BENEFICIARY MOVE BEFORE THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET LOAN SO THAT ONE CAN RENT AN APARTMENT IN U.S. FOE A FAMILY OF FOUR
3.MY TRANSCRIPT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED,WHO AM I GOING TO ADRESS IT TO SINCE ITS NOT GIVEN TO SOMEONE IN LASU.
LASU part time or full time . Which one is it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
@ tina.......easy oooooo........olorun ase iyanu

Amen º°˚˚°ºoo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:59am On Jan 21, 2013
Isaiah 49 vs 22-23,GOD bless everyone of us as we read and wait unto the LORD in fasting and prayer.gudmorning house.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
I have an observation: long time ago on this thread, Temmy told the house that there was nothing like high case no. I was puzzled by his statement, but now I appreciate what Temmy was saying. Just imagine Gentiger's observation: he witnessed 6 visa denials. Probably, in one single day, as much as 10 could be denied visa on the average! Multiply this with the number of days since interview started in Oct 2012. Now this tells you that there is great hope for someone with case no. of 85,000! The unfortunate thing however is that the success of man today and in the future hangs on "on-line activities"; sadly, most of the winners do not know a forum like this exists. Too bad! For the few of us who are privileged to be members of this forum, pls prepare well; dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Pray hard before and after! Unfortunately, because of the high poverty index in this part of the world and of course coupled with our social backgrounds, many winners of dv 2013 might be unaware of this forum. Let me tell u why: As a typical African winner of the DV lottery, there is a high tendency of one to be totally secretive; in your mind u will say, if I tell my neigbor or my uncle, them fit put sand sand for my garri, dem fit spoil show for me with juju. That's the usual thinking, but may be that neigbor, that uncle, that colleague in d office, that friend might just be the Angel, who would have directed you to this forum. It's a pity many Africans die wretched! As a rule of the thumb, be circumspective, but remain open with wisdom!! Thank God for Nairaland, may God help us to utilise this thread well, Amen! Let's also remember, do not bite the fingers that fed you! On this note, I want to appreciate and salute the collaborative team work of old and new members of this forum. Absolutely, a story on this forum cannot be told without mentioning the inputs of Temmy and Gentiger. I forsee them as 2 great friends to be. I have the conviction that this forum will serve as a bridge for building true and lasting friendships. I have a dream that one day, this forum will unite many members of this forum in the United States. I have a dream that the myopic thoughts of tribal , ethnic, and religious differences will be broken down and shattered to promote and foster a lasting legacy of true friendship. I believe these will certainly happen. Obviously, many other names not mentioned here are champions of us; you and I know these names. We salute you all! To our man of God, GodhelpmeOO, we are prepared to fast n pray today. Thank you!!!
I agree wit wat u said bro concerning high case number. There ar many things that can cause many selectees not to granted visa which will invariably cause others with high case number to have their share of the interview.
As regards to the get to gether, I hav said it here before that its a very good idea that will not only help us, but will also help winners coming after us both here in Africa and also in America. It will foster love, unity Africans. From there we can join hands together, bring up an idea that will help in moving our individual countries forward.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2013
I'm wishing all forumist going 4 their interview this week a profound success by God's grace. The Almighty God who did mine will definately do urs and us success story shall be told by God's grace, Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2013
What sup tiwanna? Had sent you a mail, did you got it? Anywey, hw you dey? I've some anoder issue 2 discourse with you again, shld like 4wward it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2013
@ Gentiger Congrat! for your visa approval. You are appreciated for your laudable contribution in this forum. The Lord almighty will surely reward you. You are blessed IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2013
@seyesugar Congrats n happy 4 u! enjoy ur american dream Lol...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Ameen Oh..my cse numbr z 76,***!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2013
kaypositve: @ Gentiger Congrat! for your visa approval. You are appreciated for your laudable contribution in this forum. The Lord almighty will surely reward you. You are blessed IJN.

Amen. Thanks for the prayers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
vacancy: HELLO HOUSE, NEEED CLARIFICATION ON THIS.
1.CAN THE BENEFICIARY MOVE BEFORE THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET LOAN SO THAT ONE CAN RENT AN APARTMENT IN U.S. FOE A FAMILY OF FOUR
3.MY TRANSCRIPT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED,WHO AM I GOING TO ADRESS IT TO SINCE ITS NOT GIVEN TO SOMEONE IN LASU.

Check your mail, I answered your questions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Check your mail, I answered your questions.

@adesojiaderemi: kudos to u for d great job you're doing on here. However, you can as well post the response you gave to the 3 questions on here so as to help other members of this forum. Just my thought o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
daddykelly: so nobody wam go california except me and brightmon wey dey dia already...na so so texas,atlanta,minnesota etc i dey hear.

A beg i want come o, you get accommodation for my family? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
I hope we all engaged wit dis prayin nd fastin sum of us agreed on? Pls its necessary 4 de betterment of our lives nd future nd also for dis Visa nd finaly gettin 2 America.pls lets interact wit our ALMIGHTY GOD for his Favour nd Grace on de day of our various interviews,2 kum out of dat embassy wit smiles,songs of praises nd gr8 testimonies of our interview success nd Visa approval.GOD must surely grant us all our Visas lyk HE did it 4 Temmy,Brightmon,Justwise,Adesoji,Jidedon,Gunners my man,De Tiger,Adzovia,Spoonders,Femsoj,Seye....Nero xp,Godhelpmeooo,Ifeanyi.abdul,Ogba,Junkerhill,Daddykelly,Femo,nd odas their names weren't mentioned IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.lets celebrate in de LORD cos HE has already done it 4 us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
nero xp: I hope we all engaged wit dis prayin nd fastin sum of us agreed on? Pls its necessary 4 de betterment of our lives nd future nd also for dis Visa nd finaly gettin 2 America.pls lets interact wit our ALMIGHTY GOD for his Favour nd Grace on de day of our various interviews,2 kum out of dat embassy wit smiles,songs of praises nd gr8 testimonies of our interview success nd Visa approval.GOD must surely grant us all our Visas lyk HE did it 4 Temmy,Brightmon,Justwise,Adesoji,Jidedon,Gunners my man,De Tiger,Adzovia,Spoonders,Femsoj,Seye....Nero xp,Godhelpmeooo,Ifeanyi.abdul,Ogba,Junkerhill,Daddykelly,Femo,nd odas their names weren't mentioned IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.lets celebrate in de LORD cos HE has already done it 4 us.
AMEN Nero xp. our faith in HIM is unshakable. We serve IGIDIGBA(big)God.Pleasant testimonies await us all IJN.Amenooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
idoo4love: Don't scratch it ..take it there like that..they might not even ask for it. I still have my own she didn't ask for it and I will jst sell it.
will buy, if they are two and also waec. How much will they go for?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
@Imcool, how have you been? Please drop your email address here for me sometimes. I need to ask you some real personal questions about your interview. My case similar is to yours and I and my wife have been scheduled for interview in Feb.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Allybert: @Imcool, how have you been? Please drop your email address here for me sometimes. I need to ask you some real personal questions about your interview. My case similar is to yours and I and my wife have been scheduled for interview in Feb.

Questions about interview can be asked openly here for others in need to benefit as well, there is no need going offline with it, this thread will not get to 400 plus pages if everybody do what you are about to do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
ksjlar: It is very possible. If you mean searching for jobs outside the USA. I tried it and got like 3 interviews already. God willing one will work out.

Thanks. How can I begin here in Naija...pls guide me. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.