Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926694 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

Questions about interview can be asked openly here for others in need to benefit as well, there is no need going offline with it, this thread will not get to 400 plus pages if everybody do what you are about to do.

@ Justwise, I understand. But sometimes personal interview questions, especially that which have to do with couples intimacy, can not be discussed in an open forum like this. Contacts have been exchanged several times in this thread in the past and yet it got to over 400 pages. Exchange of email addresses will not deter the growth of this particular thread nor that of the entire NairaLand Forum...... Actually I am not tryin to push it but only trying to let you know what I think about exchange of email addresses and the growth of this thread.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Allybert:

@ Justwise, I understand. But sometimes personal interview questions, especially that which have to do with couples intimacy, can not be discussed in an open forum like this. Contacts have been exchanged several times in this thread in the past and yet it got to over 400 pages. Exchange of email addresses will not deter the growth of this particular thread nor that of the entire NairaLand Forum...... Actually I am not tryin to push it but only trying to let you know what I think about exchange of email addresses and the growth of this thread.....

I don't think that there is any lottery related question that can not be discussed here, intimacy related or not, the system will censor any rude/inappropriate word, yes you are probably right that contacts have been exchanged here previous and that is purely because i did not see it.

Why do we need to drop or ask for contact details here even when nairaland has private messaging system?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hey HOUSE, what about those guys who realised their interview date after it has passed. Where are they and what have the embassy said on their case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

I don't think that there is any lottery related question that can not be discussed here, intimacy related or not, the system will censor any rude/inappropriate word, yes you are probably right that contacts have been exchanged here previous and that is purely because i did not see it.

Why do we need to drop or ask for contact details here even when nairaland has private messaging system?
Justwise I fully understand ur area of concentration regardin dis exchange of contacts nd odas.but sumtyms we nid contacts in order 2 ask sum questions dat might sound silly wen posted here.I dnt knw any wia in lag nd I wil nid sum contacts jst to get directions on hw to board a bus wen goin for police clearance nd medicals,nd also de junctions to stop nd also enta buses goin 2 places am goin.remember our frendship doesn't end in dis forum,we wuld need each odas contacts to keep in touch,stuffs like dat...pls Justwise reconsider abeg.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
nero xp:
Justwise I fully understand ur area of concentration regardin dis exchange of contacts nd odas.but sumtyms we nid contacts in order 2 ask sum questions dat might sound silly wen posted here.I dnt knw any wia in lag nd I wil nid sum contacts jst to get directions on hw to board a bus wen goin for police clearance nd medicals,nd also de junctions to stop nd also enta buses goin 2 places am goin. remember our frendship doesn't end in dis forum,we wuld need each odas contacts to keep in touch,stuffs like dat...pls Justwise reconsider abeg.

You just did that now, so why do you need contact to ask such question? Many have asked such question many times before and get an answer, the advantage of asking questions openly is that you will get answers from more than one person AND if anybody gives a misleading answer others will point that out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

I am aware of the private messaging system, but some of us do not know how to use it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Good evening house,hw is every body doin?congrat to those who had a sucessful interview.i pray that my interview will be a success 2 ooo.Also to those that will soon have there interview.Amin.its fast approching by next week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Allybert:

I am aware of the private messaging system, but some of us do not know how to use it.

Follow whoever you want to exchange message with, if both of you are following each other then you can exchange messages
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
What r d required documents 4 Police report & Medicals? & How many passports pix are needed for each? Must I also do the N.C.P certificate, even when I hv my Birth certicate? Pls, provide answrs 2 my questions fellow House members. Thanks & God bless everyone, success in ours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

You just did that now, so why do you need contact to ask such question? Many have asked such question many times before and get an answer, the advantage of asking questions openly is that you will get answers from more than one person AND if anybody gives a misleading
answer others will point that out.
Its alrite nd clear nw.pls am a single applicant nd I've gotten my waec cert.,npc attestation of birth nd my inter.passsport...1s there any oda document apart frm police clearance nd medical? Tanx as u reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
nero xp:
Its alrite nd clear nw.pls am a single applicant nd I've gotten my waec cert.,npc attestation of birth nd my inter.passsport...1s there any oda document apart frm police clearance nd medical? Tanx as u reply

My knowledge about US lottery visa requirements are limited, i rather leave it for people who know far more than i do to answer that and you have some of them here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hi gurus in d house... Pls can anyone give me d description of how to locate GSS DOCUMENT COLLECTION CENTER- block 94, plot 23, providence street, lekki-epe expressway, lekki scheme 1, Lagos. Pls to those who collected their visas in d above address, how do i locate the place? How do locate d place precisely from Obalende or from CMS? My pick up date is tomorrow and i just confirmed dat my visa and dat of my wife is ready for pick up. I'm not in Lag presently and i'm not so used to Lag but i'm planning to leave for Lag very early tomorrow morning to pick up our documents. Pls ur prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks and best of luck to all of us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
@imcool, 4rm obalande enter lekki/ajah, drop @ maruwa bus-stop den cross to d other side. Ask of d street, is nt far from d bus -stop.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

My knowledge about US lottery visa requirements are limited, i rather leave it for people who know far more than i do to answer that and you have some of them here

Have you c ur 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
rood boy:

Have you c ur 2NL?

What are you going on about?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
missannie: What r d required documents 4 Police report & Medicals? & How many passports pix are needed for each? Must I also do the N.C.P certificate, even when I hv my Birth certicate? Pls, provide answrs 2 my questions fellow House members. Thanks & God bless everyone, success in ours.

Two passport & internation passport for medical.
Two passport for police report.
The birth cert you are talkin abt is the old one frm ur childold or you jst did a new one frm ur local Goov?
Buh intview day try 2 hold 3 or 4 passport white back grnd...all the best man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
justwise:

What are you going on about?

You are not the one am talkin too man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
rood boy:

But you quoted the wrong post, dude.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
gunners4u: @imcool, 4rm obalande enter lekki/ajah, drop @ maruwa bus-stop den cross to d other side. Ask of d street, is nt far from d bus -stop.
Thanks gunners... I copy u... God bless...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
rood boy:

I will not seat and watch this: it's either ur are a trouble maker or it's an oversight. Check ur post above and tell us who u were refering to. Pls. Appologise to Mr. Justwise or tell him it was a mistake. Don't divide this peaceful house, and I hope my point is clear. Mr. Justwise, pls. Any unrepentant man shld be deleted from the face of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
@ rood boy, ur words are even rude! U deserve no petting here. U r behaving like smone that has taken Kaikai, ogogoro plus burukutu. I am disappointed in u! Delete this name from nairaland Mr. Moderator! We together pass a vote of no confidence on this RUDE BOY! Thanx!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
sozen2010: Thanks. How can I begin here in Naija...pls guide me. Thanks!

I can answer for mainly IT and IT related jobs. Please review this link and here you will find the best 100 companies to work for in IT. You will also find links to their career sites. Hope this works. In application processes you will be asked if you have authorization to work in the USA and you must answer in the affirmative.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9227166/100_Best_Places_to_Work_in_IT_2012

/Best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
rood boy:

Two passport & internation passport for medical.
Two passport for police report.
The birth cert you are talkin abt is the old one frm ur childold or you jst did a new one frm ur local Goov?
Buh intview day try 2 hold 3 or 4 passport white back grnd...all the best man.

Thanks so very much @rood boy, the birth certificate I have is d old 1 from birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogbonlowob: @ rood boy, ur words are even rude! U deserve no petting here. U r behaving like smone that has taken Kaikai, ogogoro plus burukutu. I am disappointed in u! Delete this name from nairaland Mr. Moderator! We together pass a vote of no confidence on this RUDE BOY! Thanx!

U again. Always blowing things out of proportion. U are d original troublemaker. Onijogbon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
honeydee:

U again. Always blowing things out of proportion. U are d original troublemaker. Onijogbon
Honeydee, please I no dey ur union o! I no dey mad, please. Abeg leave me, I no dey ur club. No be today I know you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogbonlowob: Honeydee, please I no dey ur union o! I no dey mad, please. Abeg leave me, I no dey ur club. No be today I know you.

Lol. U are hilarious
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
seal 777, still around the house : WATCHING.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
honeydee:

Lol. U are hilarious
Now you talking! Enheee... I for talk say u and rood boy dey d same association. Now, I pass a vote of absolute confidence on u! I love u man, ur head correct!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Follow these steps to download the Nationality and Immigration Act 1990.

I have made it easy for you to access and download. Visit www.google.com and type 'HeinOnline 104 stat. 4178 1990' without the quotation marks in the search string. When it opens, click on the result and download.

Goodluck to all interview hopefuls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
i thank God for journey mercy...still waiting for bulletine ooo.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
YOU ARE MY HEROS

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello forumites, pls is any1 traveling to chicago by feb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.