Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925914 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Am not talking about English and its usage. Hair dressing doesn't qualify you under DV unless it has been included. No matter how good it sells in the US, it is excluded under DV...I know a family of 7 that was denied because the woman won and that was the only thing that put off the CO.I can't remember if she had an O'level though.That was 5yrs ago!

I personally have checked th online job directorate of the United states and Hair dresser/Hair stylist/cosmotologist is there, so...?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
hilaryddrunk: good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she got HND and waec is ok too.but for me as the beneficiary i also have HND and my waec is ok too but i filled in waec as highest education cos am into cenimatography job and my HND is mechanical eng.but i hav not practiced enginering before.i have a govr recongnized cert for the cenimatography job.pls hope it will not affect our chances

You are a beneficiary, meaning that your qualification is inconsequential. Your wife who is the principal is where the attention will be focused.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

You are a beneficiary, meaning that your qualification is inconsequential. Your wife who is the principal is where the attention will be focused.
Your likely area of focus is non academic, but proof of marital intimacy. Expect questions like this: Your wife just told me you enjoy sex together as couples, now what sex style did you use the last time, how long ago? Any sex barrier used or just direct? How many rounds did u go? On the floor, bedroom or sitting room. What's her favourite food etc. LISTEN very carefully: any contradiction with what your wife answered previously may lead to outright disqualification. I know of a copper in my office who faked marriage i.e. Sham marriage. He won the Dv lottery about 3 years ago through an agent who attached him to a married woman whose husband was in the U.S. The man had tried hard without luck to bring his wife to join him. So this copper succeded in deceiving the CO and today he is in the US with this arrangee marriage. I believe he must have divorced this fake wife now for the real husband to take back. The real husband actually paid the coppers flight ticket etc. Now, u may be unlucky to meet a tough CO who will ask u intimate questions like the ones above and that may just sweep u off ur feet. Mr. Beneficiary, Be prepared! Be warned!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

thanks you gentiger and also to all of you guys that contributed.thanks again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Opoki:

I personally have checked th online job directorate of the United states and Hair dresser/Hair stylist/cosmotologist is there, so...?

Carry on then!Only that It's not our case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
ogbonlowob: Your likely area of focus is non academic, but proof of marital intimacy. Expect questions like this: Your wife just told me you enjoy sex together as couples, now what sex style did you use the last time, how long ago? Any sex barrier used or just direct? How many rounds did u go? On the floor, bedroom or sitting room. What's her favourite food etc. LISTEN very carefully: any contradiction with what your wife answered previously may lead to outright disqualification. I know of a copper in my office who faked marriage i.e. Sham marriage. He won the Dv lottery about 3 years ago through an agent who attached him to a married woman whose husband was in the U.S. The man had tried hard without luck to bring his wife to join him. So this copper succeded in deceiving the CO and today he is in the US with this arrangee marriage. I believe he must have divorced this fake wife now for the real husband to take back. The real husband actually paid the coppers flight ticket etc. Now, u may be unlucky to meet a tough CO who will ask u intimate questions like the ones above and that may just sweep u off ur feet. Mr. Beneficiary, Be prepared! Be warned!!
thanks for that but as a matter of facts we did a marriage even before we play the DV lottery
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
ogbonlowob: Your likely area of focus is non academic, but proof of marital intimacy. Expect questions like this: Your wife just told me you enjoy sex together as couples, now what sex style did you use the last time, how long ago? Any sex barrier used or just direct? How many rounds did u go? On the floor, bedroom or sitting room. What's her favourite food etc. LISTEN very carefully: any contradiction with what your wife answered previously may lead to outright disqualification. I know of a copper in my office who faked marriage i.e. Sham marriage. He won the Dv lottery about 3 years ago through an agent who attached him to a married woman whose husband was in the U.S. The man had tried hard without luck to bring his wife to join him. So this copper succeded in deceiving the CO and today he is in the US with this arrangee marriage. I believe he must have divorced this fake wife now for the real husband to take back. The real husband actually paid the coppers flight ticket etc. Now, u may be unlucky to meet a tough CO who will ask u intimate questions like the ones above and that may just sweep u off ur feet. Mr. Beneficiary, Be prepared! Be warned!!

I am underage o! Abeg take it easy with this graphical description. 'Chuckles'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
hilaryddrunk: thanks for that but as a marther of facts we did a marriage even before we play the DV lottery
Do you have kids? If yes, you may expect questions like where was ur 2nd Child born? What's her date of birth? What class is she? What sch? How old? I still believe that intimate questions MAY be asked!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

My brother, this world will be better morally if you describe natural acts of sex as it were. My brother, the morally upright in the society are those who have learned sex education, but the immoral are those who hide to learn sex education. Be natural! Love you man!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

I don't trust this page. It's 419. But really, I've read crazy books by renown authors that make me believe life is what you make of it. Our outcomes in destiny is governed by our thought projections and verbal declarations. If you don't say it, you don't see it. Some call it bragging, I call it law of conscious creation.

I'll recommend a book: THE SECRET.
You can also see the video. It will change your life I assure.
I love Rhonda's book and movie. It is very good and very informative.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Spoondar:
I love Rhonda's book and movie. It is very good and very informative.

That's correct. Thats the author of THE SECRET.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Good day pals.. Pls i want you to challenge me on some questions CO's can ask during interview. I'm using neco and a science student. Working as a sale boy after i passed out till this present moment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
I beg bro GO read well..................Pls go throught ur best subjects as well perhaps pls go with ur WAEC result Good or bad
sunday45: Good day pals.. Pls i want you to challenge me on some questions CO's can ask during interview. I'm using neco and a science student. Working as a sale boy after i passed out till this present moment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by paa11(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hello house, tomorrow is my interview and I will be successful IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
paa11: Hello house, tomorrow is my interview and I will be successful IJN
Amennn. All da best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
,i am reading your successful interview already.Go with faith and claim it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
You will succeed IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2013

Come home and testify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Go and collect it because it for you in IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Amen
hilaryddrunk: Go and collect it because it for you in IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2013

God has done it for you already. You will testify positively in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

And u wan marry? LOL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by demmiereal: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2013

The visa is yours in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
ferdimako:

And u wan marry? LOL

Just kidding. Too graphical details though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
ur case is settle...our God is able
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
@paa11, success is urs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Schizogony(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Schizogony: Kudos 2 dis house 4 d nice work. A lot of pple have been helped. My interview comes up in feb, i did my medicals on Jan 2nd. I've all my documents ready. I dnt knw where I can take d 2nd dose of my HBV and MMR immunization in lag (due date: 2nd Feb). Q-life charges #7000. I need a place I can get it cheaper. Besides immunization is supposed 2 b free.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO ME AND MY FAMILY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
go and succeed bro! U ar favord in ijmnm.. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
be smart bold and courageous.Your visa will be ready nextweek IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
go rule ur world sir! The Lord is ur strenght.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

Just kidding. Too graphical details though.

I know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.