Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923815 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2013
ojisalara: Good day House, please how do I go about publishing my name (correction of Name) in the Newspaper, I have tried to make inquiries through mails without success , I have done the correction at the federal High court, I'm in Port-Harcourt. thanks
Some pages behind Gentiger advised someone about it so please search for it in page 342
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls my people especially doz in de U.S nw nd we the Dv-2013 winners,lets try our best to ensure dat our new members nd new family bein de Dv-2014 do not repeat de mistakes most of us made durin our own tym.we hav 2 keep dis forum very active nd reliable 2 aid in educatin nd creatin awareness 2 our up-coming new generation bein de 2014 winners.I've determined 2 remain loyal nd stil be an active member of dis forum because i benefit alot frm here,nd wuldn't hav knwn de tins i knw nw witout knwin dat dis forum exists...@ temmy,Adesojiaderemi,jidedon,gentiger,justwise,genlion,peter ife,ifeanyi.abdul,nero XP,Godhelpmeooo,chykesworld,chirpwest,gunners4u,brightmon,spoondars,adzovia,junkerhill,femsoj,seye,uniqueprivacy,widelink,tiwana,paa,daddykelly,femo,i hate 9ija,look4all,Tosmi,jejelady nd odas whose names i didn't mention,i knw u all ok but cnt remember all de names,lets help dis 2014 winners nd success shal folow us in de name of JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Spoondar, thank you for ur replay, but unfortunately there is no anyway my wife she can do interview together with me, due to some difficulties, and we plan this even when I fill the form DSP 230, that she will join me latter, by the way we have no problem with me, it is only we can't. so, if she can't, why they deny me a visa because of her, what if she don't have plan this time. Do you think I better inform to KCC in advance?
Spoondar:
Let her create sometime for the interview because you two have to go to the embassy together, then from there she can remain and treat her mother until she is ok but you should go for the interview together as husband and wife otherwise you wont get a visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2013
Spoondar, thank you for ur replay,unfortunately there is no anyway my wife she can do interview together with me, due to some difficulties, and we plan this even when I fill the form DSP 230, that she will join me latter, by the way we have no problem with me, it is only we can't. so, if she can't, why they deny me a visa because of her, what if she don't have plan this time. Do you think I better inform to KCC in advance?
Spoondar:
Let her create sometime for the interview because you two have to go to the embassy together, then from there she can remain and treat her mother until she is ok but you should go for the interview together as husband and wife otherwise you wont get a visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay. Others and 2014 eventual candidates should learn and save that money. It could go a long way!

Gotcha..!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2013
You right Chirywest, I know every family member must be appear before CO, but she can't be with me during the day, due to personal difficulties, what if I inform them before interview?
chirpywest:
Tap into the wisdom of this forum and go for interview with ur wife even if she is not gonna move with u to the state. Anything short of that will be unfavourable and we the forumites won't even listen to ur sad story if u don't go with ur wife instead we will ask justwise to block your post. Plz we should always learn to obey the rule. Most of questions in dis forum shouldn't even arise if we carefully do follow written DV instructions but people will alwaz like to read the once they felt they need,jump the instructions and begin to ask all sort of questions here. Plz its mandatory that every member of ur family will appear before the CO on that day or else denial is innevitable.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Yusmush00.U re vry safe d date does nt mean anything,as at d time we sent ours in june 2012 d date on d sheet was february 2011 and my visa is in my hand. relax u dnt need to worry
Bro, I'm not the one asking about the expiration date on the DSP form. Me already receive ma 2NL. Waiting for the interview that will grant me the US VISA by God grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Spoondar, thank you for ur replay, but unfortunately there is no anyway my wife she can do interview together with me, due to some difficulties, and we plan this even when I fill the form DSP 230, that she will join me latter, by the way we have no problem with me, it is only we can't. so, if she can't, why they deny me a visa because of her, what if she don't have plan this time. Do you think I better inform to KCC in advance?

IF you filled the form as SINGLE then you will go for the interview alone BUT if you filled the form as MARRIED and then in the DS230 form question 31b you wrote that your wife will follow later, You will still go to the interview with her get your VISAs but she remains and follow you later on. This is a Rule in the DV and can not be BROKEN. OR You will both go to the Consulate office and you pay VISA fee only for yourself but she should be present.

Step 4: Your Interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate Abroad

After all of your forms have been received and approved by the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), based on visa availability, you may receive an interview appointment letter indicating the date, time, and location of your visa interview. You will need to be present at the interview, as well as your spouse and children (as applicable) who are applying for a diversity immigrant visa.

Note: The completed original Form(s) DS-230, Form DS-122 and photographs you submitted in Step 2, will be sent by KCC to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you will be interviewed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: You right Chirywest, I know every family member must be appear before CO, but she can't be with me during the day, due to personal difficulties, what if I inform them before interview?
Bro Nuru, Did you send only your form to KCC? Have you receive your 2NL? What's the personal difficulties you re talking about? You said she is taking care of her mom? That is not an excuse. I think you re hiding something. Is it money issue?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
uniqueprivacy: First of all i want to thank God almighty for proving to me that He is God and still answers prayers. Also to tahnk other forumites for your wonderful contributions to this success story of mine. I want you guys to know that you are very important and beleive that when God is involved in a thing he will always create an avenue to ensure that that thing comes out successful especially when we rely absolutely on Him and not our own strenght. I had so many quetions in my mind after receiving ma 2NL, but didn't know how to get answers until someone introduced me to this new family i never knew i will have, that is you(Nairaland Forum), yes you that is reading this message. Thank you so much for your encouragement, guidance and challenges. My prayers are that God will make us all useful to our selves, to Him, to our families, to our country and the world at large.Only be positive and good cos it pays to be good and a great loss to be evil.
And to the gurus (names ommited) in the house , you know urselves and we all know you keep up with the good job, only God can pay you.

Now here is my interview experience.
I arrived the embassey at 5:55am, waited outside till abt 6:30am before we were asked to queue up for the security checks and finally to the interview hall at about 7:15am.
waited with anticipation to see how this white lady at window 16 looks like, finally she came up and another gentle white man in window 15 and yet another at window 13. befor this, our numbers were called at different windows for submission of our documents by blacks, and my docs were collected at window 16, so i felt that was it, that i will be interviewed at that window, but to my surprise it was window 15 that later called my number.
CO: good morning
me: replied with a polite smile
co: do you promise to tell the truth and nothing buth the truth?
me: absolutely i do
co: what's your highest level of education
me: HND in full
co: from which sch
me:replied
co:what's your discipline
co:which year did you graduate
me:2010
co:Mr. mentioned my name we have gone thru your document and every information provided is ok and no further question. congratulations, brought out a white sheet and cicled and address and then said pick up your visa at this address on monday next week.
me:thank you with a million smiles.

It was God who did it and not me,to Him alone be all the glory.
plesae take note when going for your interview, go with someone who can take care of unwanted items, or go with a car where you can keep them. For nursing mothers you are not allowed to go in with baby food, please feed your baby ouside befor going inside, except for breast feeding.

Wishing you all that are still expecting best of luck. the God that did it for me, will also do it for you, but pls try to know Him more not just for the purpose of this interview, but throughout your life. It pays to know and to serve God.
God bless us all in jesus name, amen.

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
tongue undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yusmash00: Bro Nuru, Did you send only your form to KCC? Have you receive your 2NL? What's the personal difficulties you re talking about? You said she is taking care of her mom? That is not an excuse. I think you re hiding something. Is it money issue?
Plz dnt let us force words out of NURU he said d reason is personal pls let him do it his own way.wish him gd luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nero xp, i promise that i will always remain with nairaland, even as i make my onward journey to states, wishing those expecting their second notification letter sucess, those going 4 their interview no weapon fashioned against u shall prosper, d visa is ur,s, those put on administration process they shall call u one day to pick up ur visa, all of us making trip dis feb to state we will get there safely in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brother Yusmash00, she taking care of mom, because she is in difficulties. there is nothing to hide, we are in a smooth and loving relationship. I send my forms to KCC, I don't receive my 2NL, but I need to prepare in advance. just one more, I plan to make my interview abroad (I'm Student in Europe) and my wife is currently live back home.
Yusmash00: Bro Nuru, Did you send only your form to KCC? Have you receive your 2NL? What's the personal difficulties you re talking about? You said she is taking care of her mom? That is not an excuse. I think you re hiding something. Is it money issue?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
@widelink: congratulation. Your interview experience have just erase my fear of winning DV-2014 and going for interview with my new born baby who was not included in the initial entry (as in seye4God Twins experience [no harm intended]), definately your 24-day old baby was not included in the initial entry and there was no issue anout it. Thank God.

I wish everyone waiting for interview success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Spoondar thanks 4 d info.Hw re u feeling now?hope u ve gotten over what happend, all is wel my sister.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Congratulations Bro....welcome to america
widelink: HERE IS MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE.
I got to the embassy with my wife and my 24days old baby girl around 5:50am. We were called to line up @ 6:30am for security checks, the security too much here ooo my people...well, we have said prayers as if heaven wan fall. We got to the main building where interview takes place. I was given a number that would be called @ designated window though I firstly paid $990 for three of us. I was called @ window 13 to submit our documents and surprisingly; the lady gave me a warm smile when she saw the correspondence that I wrote to the KCC when I submitted my DS 230 form. I explained in the letter that my wife was pregnant and we could appear more than two during the interview I also included the shot of my wife during pregnancy grin grin She returned my letter and the picture and asked me to go back and wait for my number to be called for proper interview. Sorry for the story so far....I was called at window 16 where the white consular there just denied the first person that just left her window, yeeehhhh!!! shocked the fear first catch me.

Me: Good morning
Co: Morning thanks
[I started to be brave because she's a woman and I'm a man]
Co: Do you swear to say the truth?
Me: Yes I will
Co: Finger print pls
Me&My wife: [finger print done]
Co: How old is your baby? [turned to my wife]
My wife: 24days i.e 3weeks 2days
Co: Please go and sit down with your baby
MY WIFE LEFT ME WITH MY FATE
****Battle that God has already won for me started****
Co: Whats your highest level of education
Me: Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electronics and Telecommunications
Co: pls repeat that
Me: Repeated
Co: Tell me about your courses
Me: I mentioned
Co: You said micro processor applications, and you studied telecoms how did that relate?
Me: I explained but she was lost my technical terms
Co: Tell me another course
Me: Electrical Drafting and Design
Co: Whats the relationship between that and telecommunication?
Me: I started and she was unable to look straight into my eyes again and by that time she started typing something on her computer
Co: You submitted 2 results and y?
Me: I had pass in my English by the time I was given admission but the requirements have changed now because I needed another result for my Post Graduate Studies.
Co: Whats your favourite subject?
Me: Physics
Co: Why physics when you did not have best grade in it?
***I MUTED; WHATS HER OWN NOW*** I replied with boldness
Me: I like practicals and I did well in my practicals but unfortunately, Practicals do not carry marks above 40
Co: how many times in a week do you offer physics in your secondary school?
Me: 3 time, Monday Wed and practical on Friday
Co: Do you have only physics lab for other practicals?
Me: I was the lab prefect, we had 3labs Chem, Bio and Phy separately
Co: Tell me your roles as lab prefect
Me: I started again....... she kept quiet grin
Co: Your school must be a religious school
Me: Thats not correct, Its a community school but the name just sounds Islamic
Co: Did your wife give birth in govt hospital?
Me: No, midwife clinic
Co: why?
Me: My house too far from general hospital and she was having contraction by that night and I tried to avoid any risk.
Co: Did she go tru long labour?
Me: I rushed back to get some things I was asked to bring......
SHE WANTED TO STAY LONG ON THAT QUESTION AND I CAME IN
Me: Our naming pix are here with our wedding album
Co: Let me see them
I FLIPPED FOR HER TO SEE BUT SHE WAS NOT CONCENTRATING AGAIN
Me: We have more of the pix that could not contain in the album
Co: Let me have them.... She collected them
Co: Who gave your baby the first name
Me: I did as a father
Co: Whats the name your mother in-law gave the baby?.......I forgot that one oooo
Me: My mother named her ******* she wrote it down as she has been writing some facts down about me. I looked @ what she wrote and I told her she was correct not knowing she didnt want me to see it before but I saw it all.
Co: I said your mother in-law***** she was unable to cover what she was hiding again
Me: She didnt name her before I printed the names out of my personal printer.
Co: You really tried, I will give you Visa
SHE CIRCLED AND ADDRESS AND ASKED ME TO PICK OUR VISAS THERE AND RETURN OTHER DOCUMENTS.

SHE DID NOT EVEN BORDER TO CALL MY WIFE AT ALL BECAUSE BY THAT TIME MY WIFE WAS SHIVERING ON HER SIT FOR THE LONG JOURNEY INTERVIEW. TO GOD BE THE GLORY I MADE IT.

MY ADVICE FOR THE REST OF PEOPLE IS THAT, YOU SHOULD HAVE COURAGE AND HAVE TRUST IN GOD. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT DIFFICULT AS MANY PEOPLE DESCRIBED THEM WITH WHAT I WITNESSED.

THAT VISA BELONGS TO YOU, GO AND HAVE IT ITS YOUR RIGHT AND DO YOUR PAPERWORK VERY WELL OOOO. BIRTH CERT, O'LEVEL,MARRIAGE CERT IF MARRIED, MEDICALS, POLICE CERT, ID CARD IF YOURE ALREADY EMPLOYED ANY DOCUMENT THAT COULD HELP IN-CASE.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST..

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Shine1177: @widelink: congratulation. Your interview experience have just erase my fear of winning DV-2014 and going for interview with my new born baby who was not included in the initial entry (as in seye4God Twins experience [no harm intended]), definately your 24-day old baby was not included in the initial entry and there was no issue anout it. Thank God.

I wish everyone waiting for interview success.

The problem is when you've the kid or kids and did not include them and included after. U include after when you got married (enuf proof here) or have a new born. If you intend to shoot urself, that is okay and alot of resources will be down the drain.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Brother Yusmash00, she taking care of mom, because she is in difficulties. there is nothing to hide, we are in a smooth and loving relationship. I send my forms to KCC, I don't receive my 2NL, but I need to prepare in advance. just one more, I plan to make my interview abroad (I'm Student in Europe) and my wife is currently live back home.

Most people i know who take interviews away from their homes have high chances of being put on AP let me give you an example. There is this guy from Ethiopia who did his interview in AbuDhabi on 1st of October till now he hasnt received a reply he is under AP. Another from Eritrea or Ethiopia as well who lives in Uganda as a student cam working did his his interview in Nairobi he was put on AP. And yours is still questionable the lady you say is your wife isnt present at the time you you are doing the interview because she is in Nigeria and you are a student in Europe. Aha!! Brother why cant you do your interview in your home country where your wife is or things will not go EASY on you at all. This is my suggestion anyone can add or Correct me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Spoondar thanks 4 d info.Hw re u feeling now?hope u ve gotten over what happend, all is wel my sister.
I am ok brother, i thank God for that. Though i get freaky dead any time i hear a LOUD bang outside. Thanks for checking out on me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Brother Yusmash00, she taking care of mom, because she is in difficulties. there is nothing to hide, we are in a smooth and loving relationship. I send my forms to KCC, I don't receive my 2NL, but I need to prepare in advance. just one more, I plan to make my interview abroad (I'm Student in Europe) and my wife is currently live back home.
I'm just understanding you now. Is she staying with you in Europe before returning to Nigeria to take care of her mom? Are you officially married to her?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brother jidedon2000@yah, I'm sorry If i worrying you, I say Personal reason, because I don't see any reason to worry house with my problems, I just focused in my questions; If she can't, what to do, and solution. I appreciate any of your solutions. Thank you, GBU!!
jidedon2000@yah:
Plz dnt let us force words out of NURU he said d reason is personal pls let him do it his own way.wish him gd luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Brother jidedon2000@yah, I'm sorry If i worrying you, I say Personal reason, because I don't see any reason to worry house with my problems, I just focused in my questions; If she can't, what to do, and solution. I appreciate any of your solutions. Thank you, GBU!!
Nuru please arrange and do your interview where your wife will be present otherwise things arent going to be easy. By the way did you read the instructions at all when you got your 1NL? To you this might sound easy but the CO cant break the rules. Like the story of seye4God he applied as married with one kid only to add his twins later and the CO told him that she cant break the rules because he was supposed to include them at the time of eDv entry because they were present. Even if he he told them that he can do DNA it could not help at all. So rules are rules follow them if you want to go to America...... Good people tell this brother the TRUTH please he needs it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you Spoondar, I might be in AP, but It costs too much money to travel back home for interview, and I have school. I can't take these risks for uncertain thing. I'm not sure if they will provide me visa. so, I thing it is better to take less risk of being putting in AP. you think there is no any way, I can make interview me alone?
Spoondar:
Most people i know who take interviews away from their homes have high chances of being put on AP let me give you an example. There is this guy from Ethiopia who did his interview in AbuDhabi on 1st of October till now he hasnt received a reply he is under AP. Another from Eritrea or Ethiopia as well who lives in Uganda as a student cam working did his his interview in Nairobi he was put on AP. And yours is still questionable the lady you say is your wife isnt present at the time you you are doing the interview because she is in Nigeria and you are a student in Europe. Aha!! Brother why cant you do your interview in your home country where your wife is or things will not go EASY on you at all. This is my suggestion anyone can add or Correct me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you Spoondar, I might be in AP, but It costs too much money to travel back home for interview, and I have school. I can't take these risks for uncertain thing. I'm not sure if they will provide me visa. so, I thing it is better to take less risk of being putting in AP. you think there is no any way, I can make interview me alone?
Spoondar:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
She never been with me in Europe, and we are officially married before I play the DV. tnx
Yusmash00: I'm just understanding you now. Is she staying with you in Europe before returning to Nigeria to take care of her mom? Are you officially married to her?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ Nuru.........so na europe u dey......God don butter ur bread o.....the guru'z in the house wld come in soon........u wld hear better from them on wat to do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Spoondar:
Nuru please arrange and do your interview where your wife will be present otherwise things arent going to be easy. By the way did you read the instructions at all when you got your 1NL? To you this might sound easy but the CO cant break the rules. Like the story of seye4God he applied as married with one kid only to add his twins later and the CO told him that she cant break the rules because he was supposed to include them at the time of eDv entry because they were present. Even if he he told them that he can do DNA it could not help at all. So rules are rules follow them if you want to go to America...... Good people tell this brother the TRUTH please he needs it

Hello House, please advise: I anwser my Grand father's name and my children's answer their grand father's name which is my dad's name. As such the surnames seem to be different though, this was what I filled in the DSP forms with legal proofs to support while their surnames in the Int'l passports are different from mine. With this, i hope there is no going to be an issue, except the hospital docs. Urgently await your honest response.Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
sozen2010:

Hello House, please advise: I anwser my Grand father's name and my children's answer their grand father's name which is my dad's name. As such the surnames seem to be different though, this was what I filled in the DSP forms with legal proofs to support while their surnames in the Int'l passports are different from mine. With this, i hope there is no going to be an issue, except the hospital docs. Urgently await your honest response.Thanks!
this one na OYO ......thingz o......every details must tally all together....according to an Email from the IV centre in lagos..........@ temmy,adesoji,brightmon.......do justice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: She never been with me in Europe, and we are officially married before I play the DV. tnx
Do you send her form together with yours to the KCC? On the DSP, the section where they ask where you want to be interviewed what do you put there? If its Nigeria. You have to come for your interview. If its Europe, She have to go and meet you in Europe. Shikena.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
uniqueprivacy: First of all i want to thank God almighty for proving to me that He is God and still answers prayers. Also to tahnk other forumites for your wonderful contributions to this success story of mine. I want you guys to know that you are very important and beleive that when God is involved in a thing he will always create an avenue to ensure that that thing comes out successful especially when we rely absolutely on Him and not our own strenght. I had so many quetions in my mind after receiving ma 2NL, but didn't know how to get answers until someone introduced me to this new family i never knew i will have, that is you(Nairaland Forum), yes you that is reading this message. Thank you so much for your encouragement, guidance and challenges. My prayers are that God will make us all useful to our selves, to Him, to our families, to our country and the world at large.Only be positive and good cos it pays to be good and a great loss to be evil.
And to the gurus (names ommited) in the house , you know urselves and we all know you keep up with the good job, only God can pay you.

Now here is my interview experience.
I arrived the embassey at 5:55am, waited outside till abt 6:30am before we were asked to queue up for the security checks and finally to the interview hall at about 7:15am.
waited with anticipation to see how this white lady at window 16 looks like, finally she came up and another gentle white man in window 15 and yet another at window 13. befor this, our numbers were called at different windows for submission of our documents by blacks, and my docs were collected at window 16, so i felt that was it, that i will be interviewed at that window, but to my surprise it was window 15 that later called my number.
CO: good morning
me: replied with a polite smile
co: do you promise to tell the truth and nothing buth the truth?
me: absolutely i do
co: what's your highest level of education
me: HND in full
co: from which sch
co:what's your discipline
co:which year did you graduate
me:2010
co:Mr. mentioned my name we have gone thru your document and every information provided is ok and no further question. congratulations, brought out a white sheet and cicled and address and then said pick up your visa at this address on monday next week.
me:thank you with a million smiles.

It was God who did it and not me,to Him alone be all the glory.
plesae take note when going for your interview, go with someone who can take care of unwanted items, or go with a car where you can keep them. For nursing mothers you are not allowed to go in with baby food, please feed your baby ouside befor going inside, except for breast feeding.

Wishing you all that are still expecting best of luck. the God that did it for me, will also do it for you, but pls try to know Him more not just for the purpose of this interview, but throughout your life. It pays to know and to serve God.
God bless us all in jesus name, amen.
congrats man, i like ur interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.