Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922970 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
@sozen2010. infact i dnt knw what to say to ur case hw do u want to convince d CO dt d children re urs through DNA or what? no amount of affidavit ll do justice to ur case.....it is wel
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Spoondar:
Some pages behind Gentiger advised someone about it so please search for it in page 342

I have done the corrections at the Federal High court and what I was asking is how to get a National Newspaper to publish it, I'm in port Harcourt Nigeria, any one who has publish his name in the Newspaper should help please.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
this one na OYO ......thingz o......every details must tally all together....according to an Email from the IV centre in lagos..........@ temmy,adesoji,brightmon.......do justice

Please send me the e-mail...I trust God will sail us thru successfully and bring good news to you my people when time comes.Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@sozen2010. infact i dnt knw what to say to ur case hw do u want to convince d CO dt d children re urs through DNA or what? no amount of affidavit ll do justice to ur case.....it is wel
But God's mercies will be sufficient, no case is hopeless with God, He'll let them see reason to my expectation and this shall not be cut off In Jesus Name...I know everyone fears of the uncertainty of different reports from the CO and don't want me forfeit,but God cares better; God will make mine another jaw breaking testimony where impossibilities become possibilities. In the first place He chose me among hundreds of thousands...is He tired to make me defeat the Goliat at close range? no way, I shall overcome all fears IJN,thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
ojisalara:

I have done the corrections at the Federal High court and what I was asking is how to get a National Newspaper to publish it, I'm in port Harcourt Nigeria, any one who has publish his name in the Newspaper should help please.

Thanks
I did change of name 4 my wife far bk in 2010 @ GUARDIAN news paper for jst 6k,i ll advice u go to any national daily for any publication.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
iamxpinoza:

Did u have the interview at window 5? I was asked the same questions. Congrats bros
yeah bro.was there on friday for ma visa.im goin to virginia too.can i have ur number?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls house ur help is neded abt 2 loggin 2 vasi Bulletin...it take me hard 2 locate it after open it...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
sozen2010:

Hello House, please advise: I anwser my Grand father's name and my children's answer their grand father's name which is my dad's name. As such the surnames seem to be different though, this was what I filled in the DSP forms with legal proofs to support while their surnames in the Int'l passports are different from mine. With this, i hope there is no going to be an issue, except the hospital docs. Urgently await your honest response.Thanks!

this one na OYO ......thingz o......every details must tally all together....according to an Email from the IV centre in lagos..........@ temmy,adesoji,brightmon.......do justice

@sozen there is nothing bad in that, my friend answered a different surmane from his wife and three Children and they still got the visa as long as you have all your prove ready you have nothing to fear my only advise is make sure whatever name or surname they answered tellies with what you have in all their document, e.g police report, medicals, international passport and birth certificate. the CO will crosscheck it with your father's name in form 230 to see if it tellies with what your children are bearing. hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ Nuru.........so na europe u dey......God don butter ur bread o.....the guru'z in the house wld come in soon........u wld hear better from them on wat to do

Spoondar has said all the right things to say to NURU. There's nothing more to say. You have two choices:

1. Forfeit the visa and continue your life in Europe because if you dare go to the interview without your legally married wife, YOU WILL BE DENIED VISA and waste the money.

2. Change your place of interview to Nigeria with KCC and return home a week to your interview to attend with your wife. This is THE ONLY guaranteed way to get your visa. The choice is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
I did change of name 4 my wife far bk in 2010 @ GUARDIAN news paper for jst 6k,i ll advice u go to any national daily for any publication.

Thanks, I know what to do now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
ojisalara:

Thanks

Every national daily has advert agencies and liaison offices across the federation. Ask around you in PH.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
HOUSE NEED ADVICE OOOOOO
1.A FAMILY OF FOUR REQUIRE HELP AND ADVICE ( SOMEONE TO STAY WITH IN MASSACHUSETTS. OR TO GET ACCOMMODATION. BECAUSE THE PERSON WE RELIED ON NEED THE ATTENTION OF HIS MOTHER TO TAKE CARE OF HIS NEW BABY.
2. I LEARN T USA SYSTEM GIVE PREFERENCE FOR WOMEN AND KIDS TO GET GRANTS.NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS GRANT IMMEDIATELY I GET INTO USA TO BE PRECISE IN MASSACHUSETTS. SOMEONE HAS POSTED THE GRANTS ON THIS FORUM BUT COULD NOT GET THE PAGE.
3.HOW TO GET JOBS IN MASSACHUSETTS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yusmash00: Do you send her form together with yours to the KCC? On the DSP, the section where they ask where you want to be interviewed what do you put there? If its Nigeria. You have to come for your interview. If its Europe, She have to go and meet you in Europe. Shikena.
pls house,why can't u jst leave this young man alone and let's him do what ever he feel is right,u can hear him saying that he preferred to be put on AP,beside he is already europe,I don't think he needs america visa,he doesn't sound real to me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
I defiantly need US visa, that is why I'm trying to find a solution for my problem, no matter where I'm, I think u know already DV is better opportunity, beside I'm student, I cant stay here after school. the problem is, she can not appear during interview. some minutes ago I call to KCC, and they replay I have to contact to the nearest US embassy.
tundemalik@gmai:
pls house,why can't u jst leave this young man alone and let's him do what ever he feel is right,u can hear him saying that he preferred to be put on AP,beside he is already europe,I don't think he needs america visa,he doesn't sound real to me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
pjogutum1: sozen2010:

Hello House, please advise: I anwser my Grand father's name and my children's answer their grand father's name which is my dad's name. As such the surnames seem to be different though, this was what I filled in the DSP forms with legal proofs to support while their surnames in the Int'l passports are different from mine. With this, i hope there is no going to be an issue, except the hospital docs. Urgently await your honest response.Thanks!

@sozen there is nothing bad in that, my friend answered a different surmane from his wife and three Children and they still got the visa as long as you have all your prove ready you have nothing to fear my only advise is make sure whatever name or surname they answered tellies with what you have in all their document, e.g police report, medicals, international passport and birth certificate. the CO will crosscheck it with your father's name in form 230 to see if it tellies with what your children are bearing. hope this helps.

Thank you pjogutum1 for your contribution. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: I defiantly need US visa, that is why I'm trying to find a solution for my problem, no matter where I'm, I think u know already DV is better opportunity, beside I'm student, I cant stay here after school. the problem is, she can not appear during interview. some minutes ago I call to KCC, and they replay I have to contact to the nearest US embassy.
Please dont force things to turn out the way you want. Whether you like it or not or whether you are going to spend the whole day here waiting for an answer that you want it wont come. why? because you dont want to hear the truth and the truth is No wife on your interview date, No Visa. If you want the visa it shall be given to you when you are with your wife on that very day INTERVIEW date. So go with her and have your visa. grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
I know an Ibo guy who went for the interview without his wife and kids for financial reasons and got his visa approved.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Gentiger:

Every national daily has advert agencies and liaison offices across the federation. Ask around you in PH.
@ Gentiger there was an ommision of a letter word lyk dis--NWOGBO instead of NWAOGBO--as u can see..'A' letter was ommited nd dis error is only in my school leavin testimonial,while evry of my documents has de correct spellin...I hav swore an affedavit of fact regardin de omission in a High court.my only worry nw is am I good to go 4 my interview wit only de affedavit or I shuld also publish in de newspaper,is de publication necessary in my own case?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
I know an Ibo guy who went for the interview without his wife and kids for financial reasons and got his visa approved.

May be he didn't enter married.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you Brother Spondar, I thing you guys are true, I have to accept. I totally lost if she don't appear during the day. we will try to find some solution with my wife. otherwise I will loose this chance. Some one told me, since I have time, I can make divorce, and after some time, I can open file for her by remarriage; what do you think guys?
Spoondar:
Please dont force things to turn out the way you want. Whether you like it or not or whether you are going to spend the whole day here waiting for an answer that you want it wont come. why? because you dont want to hear the truth and the truth is No wife on your interview date, No Visa. If you want the visa it shall be given to you when you are with your wife on that very day INTERVIEW date. So go with her and have your visa. grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Thank you Brother Spondar, I thing you guys are true, I have to accept. I totally lost if she don't appear during the day. we will try to find some solution with my wife. otherwise I will loose this chance. Some one told me, since I have time, I can make divorce, and after some time, I can open file for her by remarriage; what do you think guys?

Trouble dey here!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hey adesojiaderemi@, thank you for replay, I'm sorry, would you please more elaborate what happen to the guy, this experience might help me more. Does he play Married in first; what exactly was his reason during interview, is he already in US, can you provide me his email? Thanks bro.. this is too much for me, I hope u understand me how much I'm frustrated.
adesojiaderemi@:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
ferdimako:

May be he didn't enter married.

he entered married with his wife and kids on schedule list he only paid for himself .he was next to me on the q.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
Did he include them in his DS230 form? Which schedule list is this? please if this is true then get the guys contacts and help Nuru
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: Thank you Brother Spondar, I thing you guys are true, I have to accept. I totally lost if she don't appear during the day. we will try to find some solution with my wife. otherwise I will loose this chance. Some one told me, since I have time, I can make divorce, and after some time, I can open file for her by remarriage; what do you think guys?

Divorce not bad, but when is your interview? Please take your time and gather the best shot otherwise you will be mixed up. By the way am am not a brother am a sister and Divorce i wont like it at all. If you suggest it to me if i were your wife. hehehehehe you go and dump me in africa oh noooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Spoondar:
Did he include them in his DS230 form? Which schedule list is this? please if this is true then get the guys contacts and help Nuru

Capital yes,once you dont pay for them then it shows they are not bound by the interview but if you pay they must show up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
ojisalara: Good day House, please how do I go
about publishing my name (correction of Name)
in the Newspaper, I have tried to make inquiries
through mails without success , I have done the
correction at the federal High court, I'm in Port-
Harcourt. thanks
Spoondar:
Some pages behind Gentiger advised someone about it so please search for it in page 342
if you are in ph you can go education bus stop @ mile 1 ask them where you can do that.you will see a lot national news paper coy there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'm Sorry Spoondar, I didn't notice u r a sister. It is funny. Let me assure you this, my Wife is a whole thing to me, I will never do this to my girl, she is my first, and I want to live the rest of my life with her, I love her tooooo much. I expect my 2NL in May. so If I'm going through the divorce I thing I might have time, but I would like any other better solution. sorry again.
Spoondar:
Divorce not bad, but when is your interview? Please take your time and gather the best shot otherwise you will be mixed up. By the way am am not a brother am a sister and Divorce i wont like it at all. If you suggest it to me if i were your wife. hehehehehe you go and dump me in africa oh noooooooo

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Capital yes,once you dont pay for them then it shows they are not bound by the interview but if you pay they must show up.
I know you can pay for yourself and not pay for the rest but my worry was that you have to be present with the derivatives at the time of interview. This is where Nuru has a problem, the presence of the wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nuru231: I'm Sorry Spoondar, I didn't notice u r a sister. It is funny. Let me assure you this, my Wife is a whole thing to me, I will never do this to my girl, she is my first, and I want to live the rest of my life with her, I love her tooooo much. I expect my 2NL in May. so If I'm going through the divorce I thing I might have time, but I would like any other better solution. sorry again.
Nice one brother, dont go for that lets listen to adesojiaderemi he has HOPE. Again always write to your consulate office where you are planning to do the interview and ask questions they answer very well and it gives you REST
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
What's with all this entire quoting of someones post? It makes it tiresome to keep reading same info over and over. Moderators pls do something
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
n
Spoondar:

I dont say what I dont know,the guy did his int, in 2011 we met b4 and after the intrview,there is always a schedule list at the security post that confirms your appointment with the embassy;the list outline the Principal and beneficiary(ies),the guy was asked of others he said they will be joining him later.Asking me to get the guy now sounds kidding,the most important person on dv is the principal,if the principal fails all the bnefiaries fail,as a matter of fact if principal says is not going then the beneficaries have no say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.