Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,995 members, 7,841,813 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924244 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2013
GOOD DAY LOVELY HOUSE,I DO NOT RESIDENT IN LAGOS , AND THE CIRCLE ADDRESS TO PICK THE VISA IS CONFUSING ME. PLS ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN TELL ME WHERE THE GEC IS? THAT IS: IF I AM COMING FROM OBANLEDE TO VICTORIA ISLAND, WHERE WILL I TELL THE BUS DRIVER THAT AM GOING, AND WHAT IS THE BUS STOP NAME. AND IS IT THE ONLY WHITE PAPER GIVING TO ME FROM THE EMBASSY I SHOULD GO ALONG SIDE WITH IT OR WHAT SHOULD I BRING ALONG SIDE WITH ME WHEN COMING? WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND PLS. THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Whatever you do, be it good or bad, people will always have something to say about it.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Marrylove frm obalende up enter a bus going to lekki ajah, tell d conductor of d bus to stop u at maruwa bustop, then u cross to d other side of d road nd ask anyone where d collection centre is.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=goldenfish4u]house pls i need ur response cos my interview is few weeks time i av five credit but E8 in Einglish n i av anoda weac wit credit in English but waec made mistake in d date of birth in which av returned it to waec 4 correction but it will not b ready b4 my interview, i want to kw if i can submit d coloured fotocopy n scratch card to d co or i shld hold on to it 4 d co to ask 4 it but i included it in my dsp 122 pls gurus in d house dat as done dere interview advice me ooo.House am waiting 4 ur respond pls is urgent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Gentiger:

I am glad you said not DV. British visa procedure won't require your physical presence unless of course it's immigrant visa application. America standard procedure demands your physical presence whether it's immigrant or non-immigrant visa application.

Your wife does not need to be present if its a US non-imigrant visa application unless u applied together(payment will be your proof here) but for immigrant visa I guess its so cause its a family application and payment will be made at point of interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2013
psalms 20 vs 1-9.let everybody read and say amen.gudmorning house,those going for interview today shall be favoured in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2013
idriez: Guys, kindly intimate me of where one can do the NPC attestation in Lagos apart from the Surulere office.
Thank you...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2013
"He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2013
hilaryddrunk: ojisalara: Good day House, please how do I go
about publishing my name (correction of Name)
in the Newspaper, I have tried to make inquiries
through mails without success , I have done the
correction at the federal High court, I'm in Port-
Harcourt. thanks if you are in ph you can go education bus stop @ mile 1 ask them where you can do that.you will see a lot national news paper coy there

Thanks all, I have done that and it will be publish tomorrow in Guardian newspaper
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2013
smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2013
peters ife: Marrylove frm obalende up enter a bus going to lekki ajah, tell d conductor of d bus to stop u at maruwa bustop, then u cross to d other side of d road nd ask anyone where d collection centre is.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I APPRECIATE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2013
Gentiger:

I hate to press so hard to avert a catastrophe. This was how majority of the people here asked that couple to add individuals who weren't in the original eDV application to the DS 230 form. Some even claimed to have seen those who did it and succeeded. Well, the rest is history now.

Seriously I have seen this situation before and there was a success story. Well if the opposite happens, we say na so God want am! And quote couple of verses.The rest will be history.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2013
goldenfish4u: house pls i need ur response cos my interview is few weeks time i av five credit but E8 in English n i av anoda weac wit credit in English but waec made mistake in d date of birth in which av returned it to waec 4 correction but it will not b ready b4 my interview, i want to kw if i can submit d coloured fotocopy n scratch card to d co or i shld hold on to it 4 d co to ask 4 it but i included it in my dsp 122 pls gurus in d house dat as done dere interview advice me ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2013
nkkystel:
Hello Gentiger, pls I dropped you a mail and haven't heard anything from you.

Really? I haven't seen any mail. Pls go to my profile. You'll find the right contact with which to reach me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2013
hello, every body in the house i am now on the front line to have my interview, so i need an urgent reply please for the following questions.
i filled ds-230 secondary as my highest level of my education. but now i have a transcript with 3 semesters from my university. so what should i answer if they ask me what is your highest level of education.

the other think i want to ask is i have 2 photos of nearly 2"x2" but they are not accurately for that size, very few millimeters are wrong, so will that have any problem to my interview.

please i need your response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2013
mohamed shire: hello, every body in the house i am now on the front line to have my interview, so i need an urgent reply please for the following questions.
i filled ds-230 secondary as my highest level of my education. but now i have a transcript with 3 semesters from my university. so what should i answer if they ask me what is your highest level of education.

the other think i want to ask is i have 2 photos of nearly 2"x2" but they are not accurately for that size, very few millimeters are wrong, so will that have any problem to my interview.

tel d Co d same tin u filld in ya ds-230 bt mak sure u include dat u ar presently an undergraduate and dat u cnt claim Bsc since u aint no graduate yet. Secondly, der shd b notin lik nearly 2*2. Its eida its 2*2 or not, so pls quickly get anoda.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2013
packaging: tel d Co d same tin u filld in ya ds-230 bt mak sure u include dat u ar presently an undergraduate and dat u cnt claim Bsc since u aint no graduate yet. Secondly, der shd b notin lik nearly 2*2. Its eida its 2*2 or not, so pls quickly get anoda.

ok thanks,but do you mean do not take your transcript,and just just go with your high school certificate.

i told to make 2*2 but when i measured it by ruler very few millimeters are missing, so what should i do do i get another ones.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2013
Mohammed, the minimum requirement is to have high school certificate or two years of work experience, I can see you already attend high school, the 3 semester you attend in university might additional, so go along with it, but remember the main is high school certificate. about photo, if you think un logically different size, change other photo, otherwise you ain't have problem. In some country like Ethiopia, 10th grade high school certificate doesn't work. must be 12th grade.
mohamed shire: hello, every body in the house i am now on the front line to have my interview, so i need an urgent reply please for the following questions.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2013
Alhamdulilahi...Thanks to almighty god for this success.Also greatful to my Nairalanders omiessss.Want to say Thank u very much...Nah gods favour ooooo.interview experince will be shared soon...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Nuru231: Mohammed, the minimum requirement is to have high school certificate or two years of work experience, I can see you already attend high school, the 3 semester you attend in university might additional, so go along with it, but remember the main is high school certificate. about photo, if you think un logically different size, change other photo, otherwise you ain't have problem. In some country like Ethiopia, 10th grade high school certificate doesn't work. must be 12th grade.

ok thnks,i have IGCSE certificate (o level) and somaliland certificate (A-level) and a trnscript from a university i hope that will help me.
the photo it is almost 2*2 but if they measure they may get very few difference. so do i need to change.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2013
lateefdauda: Alhamdulilahi...Thanks to almighty god for this success.Also greatful to my Nairalanders omiessss.Want to say Thank u very much...Nah gods favour ooooo.interview experince will be shared soon...

Congratulations Lateef. I am so happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2013
lateefdauda: Alhamdulilahi...Thanks to almighty god for this success.Also greatful to my Nairalanders omiessss.Want to say Thank u very much...Nah gods favour ooooo.interview experince will be shared soon...
congrat bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Good day house, how are u all doing?? Let me start by saying dat am new on dis forum ₪ @ the same time am not. I'm new in the sense dat i just registered nw. Y am nt new is dat ve bn following all post ₪ comments on dis forum as far back november 2012. Want you all to know dat people like me r more who won't register but follow all comments ₪ post on dis forum. Ve gained a lot 4rm U̶̲̥̅̊
all, i do say to my self any time i want to read comments on dis forum dat " Let me talk ₪ chat wit my family" i also see myself has one of you. Hope U̶̲̥̅̊
did 4 me too? Just did my interview ₪ was successful @ window 14. All gist coming soon wen i get home. Thanks much frnds ₪ family U̶̲̥̅̊
guyz actually helped me a lot more dan U̶̲̥̅̊
all can understand. 30sec interview will come soon. Luv u all. D_ONE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
hardedahyor
Who can understand this rubbish that you have posted
Silly characters again and very poor spelling and writing.

Are you 5 years old??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
So sorry about that. Just bear with me just for the first time[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
@lateefdauda @hardedayor. CONGRATS,WELCOME TO AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
worry 359: hardedahyor

Are you 5 years old??
SMH4u wit greater pity! Mmtchewww
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hardedayhor I did mine too @ window 14.D white gut shea..my number was b405
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2013

Are you 5 years old??
eeeh dat was too much dear plz lets respect ourselves here ,there other way u cld correct him 'rubish' is a dirty language ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2013

Are you 5 years old??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hardedayhor I did mine too @ window 14.D white guy shea..my number was b405.his question was just straight.

Fisrtly D sworn on oath and my fingers for d bio stuff
Then
CO:wats ur highest qualification
Me:BSC in economics...(In full)
Co:year
Me:I told him
Co:After school what did I do
Me:NYSC (in full)cos I attahed my certificate
Co:ok.What do u do presently
Me:am working
Co:where
Me:told him
Co:kk.pick up ur visa @ d circled address.
Me thanks.

Lesson:Guys: pray very Heard.Don't be afraid,be Boyant and ve this believe that it will be granted.I saw the lady in window 16 denyn som people.God will Answer our prayers oooo.Amin.Texas here I come ooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.