Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,770 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926852 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
rood boy:

Why I'm askin u b4, which conuutry r u frm..I wnt 2 knw maybe u r frm Ghana or Nigerian? If is Nigerian I wil advise u 2 do adfidavit of supot, if u r frm Ghana, its not necessary.
. I dont tink affidavit of support is necessary in nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
nero xp: @ jidedon nd peter ife,congratulations for smooth transition to de united states,welcome brosm..
thank u bro ,jst coming in from sight seeing in ATLANTA i wont deceive u guys in this forum America is blessed i really love what am seeing here in America
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by peace1166: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
So what is your opinion? there is one letter difference, between my first name on my passport and on O'level, and I never notice that till this days. IJN I pray, the CO's may not consider that.
genlion: . I dont tink affidavit of support is necessary in nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
dammymye: Hello house, i 've collected my VISA today! Glory be to God. Thank you all!
. Congratulatios to u dammy. Pls were u put on administrative processin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Spoondar: SPOONDAR has interview tomorrow!!! hajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaa
success to you spoondar. Your interview will be successful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
peace1166: So what is your opinion? there is one letter difference, between my first name on my passport and on O'level, and I never notice that till this days. IJN I pray, the CO's may not consider that.
. From information gathered i dont tink it is an issue.i also av similar issue. My third name which i used in winnin is not the third name on my neco cert but all dis names are in my npc cert. So u see dat urs is even beta but i believe all of this will be overlooked but to keep ur mind at rest, u can go for affidavit. But u r gud to go. Hope the names are well spelt on ur birth cert?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
dammymye: Hello house, i 've collected my VISA today! Glory be to God. Thank you all!

@ dammy: congrat.

@ jide: congrat. How is ur trip jide, I hope isn't stresfull?

@spoonder: it is well with you..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2013

@ dammy: congrat.

@ jide: congrat. How is ur trip jide, I hope isn't stresfull?

@ spoonder: it is well with you spoonder..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.
my brother I'm happy for u o. Tank God for journey mercy.
Pls Jide, how much did u pay to atlanta and which airline cos I'm also headed to atlanta after my interview by God's grace. you mentioned DELTA AIRLINE, I want to know if you boarded the airline from Nigeria here to atlanta or u just from NY to atlanta.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello peeps...I am among d selectess 4further processing...but I filled in pry cert and Jssce cert in da form...pls isit compulsory I go with them cuz d truth is I dnt even av dem...and also der is a mistake in d month of birth of birth...on my waec cert...pls I hope dnt wnt hinder?
you can go back to your school if you can to get the two certs since you included them in your form, but I'm nt sure if they are necessary. For the wrong DOB on your WAEC, u can take an oath stating the correct date
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
peters ife: hello house i arrived newyork on saturday morning. we had a very nice flight from lagos to newyork on arik air we flew at a height of 38,000feet above sea level. it was a direct flight to newyork. in the plane we were up to six direct visa winners that were in d plane. as soon as we arrived newyork we filled some forms in the plan declearing what u are bring to states. as the plan landed we went start to the immigration section we lined up and handed in our passport and the envelop to them, they took our finger prints nd stamped our passport. thank God. am now working towards my SSN.
Congrats brother and thank God for journey mercy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
genlion: . I dont tink affidavit of support is necessary in nigeria

Sorry @ genlion: I wanted 2 mention only affidavit not affidavit of support..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls my peepz, my bro av an issue wit one of dey beneficiary name(Daughter);; E form-Adisa Jumoke Mariam. DS form to KCC- Adisa Jomoke Joy. 2NL- Adisa Jumoke Mariam. Int. P- Adisa Jumoke Joy Birth Certificate - Adisa Jumoke Joy.. But Mariam is also one of her name. Pls Gurus ΐϞ da house do u tink dis can cause any issue doing d Interview??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
to jide,peters and gunners welcome to america...spoondor success to you 2moro lady...i wish u window 13 blessing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
daddykelly: to jide,peters and gunners welcome to america...spoondor success to you 2moro lady...i wish u window 13 blessing.

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
peters ife: hello house i arrived newyork on saturday morning. we had a very nice flight from lagos to newyork on arik air we flew at a height of 38,000feet above sea level. it was a direct flight to newyork. in the plane we were up to six direct visa winners that were in d plane. as soon as we arrived newyork we filled some forms in the plan declearing what u are bring to states. as the plan landed we went start to the immigration section we lined up and handed in our passport and the envelop to them, they took our finger prints nd stamped our passport. thank God. am now working towards my SSN.

@ peters ife: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
junkerhill: my brother I'm happy for u o. Tank God for journey mercy.
Pls Jide, how much did u pay to atlanta and which airline cos I'm also headed to atlanta after my interview by God's grace. you mentioned DELTA AIRLINE, I want to know if you boarded the airline from Nigeria here to atlanta or u just from NY to atlanta.
i boarded ROYAL AIR MAROC it was royal air maroc that connected me wth delta airline that took me to atlanta the amount i paid was one hundred and sixty nine thousand naira only.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.

Thank God for safe flight and Good to hear from you. How are u doing and your family. Wishing u all the best brov
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2013

Congrat bro. All the best.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Spoondar: SPOONDAR has interview tomorrow!!! hajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaa

Go on an collect ur visa... Best of lucky!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2013

Happy 4 u bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
@bros jide we board d same flight 4rm nigeria to new york wit royal air maroc on saturday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
thank u bro ,jst coming in from sight seeing in ATLANTA i wont deceive u guys in this forum America is blessed i really love what am seeing here in America

Yeah the country is bless... I shall join u very soon... God bless america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
I took my connecting flight from new york jfk, where my visa is stamp to dallas fort wort airport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
gunners4u: I took my connecting flight from new york jfk, where my visa is stamp to dallas fort wort airport.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ God 4 the journey mercy.... Am happy 4 u!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
@bros jide yes new york is very cold, becos i slept @terminal 4 on dat saturday nyt.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2013
gunners4u: @bros jide yes new york is very cold, becos i slept @terminal 4 on dat saturday nyt.
really ? i never knew waooo definitely u saw me wth ma wife i was also in terminal 4 all 9th b4 boarding delta airline to atlanta. which state re u now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2013
@Gunners4u am jst recollecting re u the one putting on a jacket on a blue jean ,u were also in the immigration office in New York. pls add me on facebook (jide adewumi) am putting on a suit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2013
yes @ bros jide, am the one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2013
gunners4u: yes @ bros jide, am the one.
waooooo if i had known we would ve been together all through even take pictures together pls make sure u add me on facebook. i ll be expecting ur friend request
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2013
House pls is it necessary to carry de big envelope containin my X-ray to de embassy during my interview or is it only de sealed envelope? Pls I anxiously await ur response,tanx...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2013
nero xp: House pls is it necessary to carry de big envelope containin my X-ray to de embassy during my interview or is it only de sealed envelope? Pls I anxiously await ur response,tanx...
dont take it its not necessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.