Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923398 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by peace1166: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2013
Believe me I will not do this all, It is too much.I will go simply...any way Thank you.
Gentiger:

Oh my God! Not again. I wish you could scroll back to a previous point in time for an update.

Well, go to a High Court and swear an affidavit for name correction/confirmation /harmonization. Ensure the names of both parents, places of birth and local government areas reflect. When done, take a copy with you to the press house for general public notification. Ensure you buy a copy of the newspaper and take along with you to the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2013
author=Gentiger]Where are you spoondar. Come and break the news.[/quote][/color

House I need your advice,I need to pay 250k for my house rent this february ending and my landlord have decline collecting six month,though I'm not current yet, and I'm comtemplating travelling after my successful interview what do you suggest I do as regard saving this scarce resources.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2013
peace1166: Believe me I will not do this all, It is too much.I will go simply...any way Thank you.

Goodluck. May you not learn the hard way.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2013
faithman2020: author=Gentiger]Where are you spoondar. Come and break the news.[/color

House I need your advice,I need to pay 250k for my house rent this february ending and my landlord have decline collecting six month,though I'm not current yet, and I'm comtemplating travelling after my successful interview what do you suggest I do as regard saving this scarce resources.

My dear, before my interview date, my rent had expired. To avoid unnecessary embarrassment, I moved out to a family property still located within festac town. From there I had my interview and from there I'll be jetting out. Give him 6 months with a promise to come with the balance a month after your anticipated interview date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar c'mon share dis Testimony so dat GOD'S name wuld be glorified nd be lifted up...we're really waitin,abi u wan do us long-throat? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2013
I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.

That's wat am talkin abt spoondar nd I had dis feelin dat ur visas re already been approved nd was tryin to knw wats takin u dis long 2 share de testimony.am hapy 4 u nd GOD ALMIGHTY wil lead ur way...a big congratulation to u nd ur family,GOD is good,all the time.
That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.

Congratulations once again. So Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2013
spoonder congrat enjoy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats to u and your family spoonder

congrats to u and your family Spoondar,I key into Congrats to u and your family Spoondar,I key into success testimony as me and my family are waiting to be current,faith works wonder

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats to u and your family spoonder

congrats to u and your family Spoondar,I key into Congrats to u and your family Spoondar,I key into success testimony as me and my family are waiting to be current,faith works wonder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Makiki?? Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2013

Makiki?
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=nero xp][/quote]
Dis is a great testimony nd mine is de next comin up real soon...de huge testimony continues wit me through CHRIST JESUS who has givin de power nd authority 2 get my visa approved via de CO,Amen... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
congrat spoonder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
gunners4u: congrat spoonder

congrats spoonder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
@spoondar: congratulations to you and your family. It's my turn to be celebrated by the grace of God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats to u spoondar and ur family. I pray for successful interview like this for me and my family too IJN,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congrats Spoondar. I'm happy for u and ur family. May the name of our Lord be praised. Go and live your American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2013

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2013

congrats sweetie, you are my new wifey now grin grin shocked shocked tiwanna don run leave me.WELCOME TO AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Others,common! you all can do it, no more sad stories here again.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congrat! All Glory to God Almight!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Smsm: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
My dear house..

Can you tell me how dose it take to issue the green card from landing date?

Knowing that I shall be landed on Chicago

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=temmytanny][b] @Others,common! you all can do it, no more sad stories here again.

Amen.....
Congratulation SPOONDAR!!!!!!¶™¶™®
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2013

congratulation to you and your family, i think those who actually were married and filled that during the EDV are not finding it as difficult as others that entered single thats my observation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=Smsm]My dear house..

Can you tell me how dose it tak to issue the green card from landing date?

Knowing that I shall be landed on Chicago

Thanks.

Scan through previous thread and get exciting answers to your question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congrats to you SPOONDAR!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=nero xp][/quote]

Wooooow!!! Spoonder congrat...enjoy with ur family all the wey 2 yankee straight....all the family member of ds hse av knew dat u r goin 2 pass ur intview cuz ds hse hav bless already with God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
pjogutum1: Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.

congratulation to you and your family, i think those who actually were married and filled that during the EDV are not finding it as difficult as others that entered single thats my observation.

Congratulation SPOONDAR, I think we should do all we can to provide all necessary document to validate all d information we sent to kcc. My observation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.