Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923539 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
ferdimako:

When you said no marriageable women in America...you painted the women there right? I don see u finish.I will always say what I know and what is right or 'joky'.keep dissecting my comments as they come n droves.
I now see that you use to close your eyes anytime you read post on this forum. Go back and read that my post all over again. I said MOST ladies here, I never mention ALL ladies. You keep on mis interpreting simple English. My advice for you is that you should take your time in reading your question paper very well when you are sitting for your common entrance exam.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
femsoj: I now see that you use to close your eyes anytime you read post on this forum. Go back and read that my post all over again. I said MOST ladies here, I never mention ALL ladies. You keep on mis interpreting simple English. My advice for you is that you should take your time in reading your question paper very well when you are sitting for your common entrance exam.

Na you sabi..........You condemn someone and when it hits you, you start dissecting. Prof odumuyoyo that is a good husband even without marriage.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
peace1166: Don't worry, I use the name "Jhon" as an example. I'm waiting ur response.

If its jst a smal mistake, like wat you said, no p. U r gud 2 go...jst tell dem the truth dat, it is a mistake ok. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Na you sabi..........You condemn someone and when it hits you, you start dissecting. Prof odumuyoyo that is a good husband if without marriage.
your parents still have alot of home work to do on you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
kaypositve: PLS HOUSE IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO MY POLICE CERT ON SATURDAY!

Yes man. police ppl, dey are alweys on duty includin sundays.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
pjogutum1: Good morning house, today is my birthday while waiting to be current. I wish everyone a happy day ahead for those waiting for their interview God’s favor, as for those looking for money to travel the good Lord has fulfilled all your hears desires IJN Amen.

Happy Birthday my guy. Wishing you long life and prosperity. As u await ur 2NL and subsequently ur interview, I pray you will be given the VISA as a birthday gift from God IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Amen
Kunlexymoore:

Happy Birthday my guy. Wishing you long life and prosperity. As u await ur 2NL and subsequently ur interview, I pray you will be given the VISA as a birthday gift from God IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
femsoj: your parents still have alot of home work to do on you.

haha, are you sure?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by peace1166: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Thank you rood boy, ya it looks a small mistake, just only one letter difference, between my first name on my passport and on O'level, and I never notice that till this days. IJN I pray, the CO's may not consider that.
rood boy:

If its jst a smal mistake, like wat you said, no p. U r gud 2 go...jst tell dem the truth dat, it is a mistake ok. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
peace1166: Thank you rood boy, ya it looks a small mistake, just only one letter difference, between my first name on my passport and on O'level, and I never notice that till this days. IJN I pray, the CO's may not consider that.

If possible to be on the safer side, you can swear an affidavit to show that its the same person.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
SPOONDAR has interview tomorrow!!! hajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
Spoondar: SPOONDAR has interview tomorrow!!! hajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaa
good luck dear.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2013

God be with you Spoondar. I pray for favour for you. Mine is in a few days as well

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
peace1166: Thank you rood boy, ya it looks a small mistake, just only one letter difference, between my first name on my passport and on O'level, and I never notice that till this days. IJN I pray, the CO's may not consider that.

Why I'm askin u b4, which conuutry r u frm..I wnt 2 knw maybe u r frm Ghana or Nigerian? If is Nigerian I wil advise u 2 do adfidavit of supot, if u r frm Ghana, its not necessary.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2013

God has done it for you already. Go and have your Visa approved in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Happy Birthday to you @pjogutum. Enjoy your day my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
Leripa:

God has done it for you already. Go and have your Visa approved in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
So finaly spoondar,its nw ur turn to post ur testimony here tomorow? Wow!! A big congratulation to u in advance nd am anxiously waitin 4 ur testimony... grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Goodluck SPOONDAR, go get ur VISA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
wish u good luck my dear sister,u ll bbe favored in jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
goodluck Spoondar
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.
Congratulations and have a smooth transition brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello house, i 've collected my VISA today! Glory be to God. Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello peeps...I am among d selectess 4further processing...but I filled in pry cert and Jssce cert in da form...pls isit compulsory I go with them cuz d truth is I dnt even av dem...and also der is a mistake in d month of birth of birth...on my waec cert...pls I hope dnt wnt hinder?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:

congrats jide.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
hello house i arrived newyork on saturday morning. we had a very nice flight from lagos to newyork on arik air we flew at a height of 38,000feet above sea level. it was a direct flight to newyork. in the plane we were up to six direct visa winners that were in d plane. as soon as we arrived newyork we filled some forms in the plan declearing what u are bring to states. as the plan landed we went start to the immigration section we lined up and handed in our passport and the envelop to them, they took our finger prints nd stamped our passport. thank God. am now working towards my SSN.
honeydee:

congrats jide.
honeydee:

congrats jide.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello peeps...I am among d selectess 4further processing...but I filled in pry cert and Jssce cert in da form...pls isit compulsory I go with them cuz d truth is I dnt even av dem...and also der is a mistake in d month of birth of birth...on my waec cert...pls I hope dnt wnt hinder?

Welcome to nairaland,A forum filled with divine favour and mercy of d Lord. Ur pry cert and jssce cert is not important. For ur waec cert u nid to swear an affidavit to authenticate ur cert. Wat is d range of ur case number? If u re nt current I wuld advice u visit ur secondary sch and retrieve anoder copy of ur jssce cert.
God bless dv2013nairaland forumitessss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2013

All I have to say is thank u God for ur succesful visa interview IJN. Its urs go get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Spoondar, u are favoured. Congrats in advance
@Peter Ife and Jidedon, congrats for mission acomplished. The lord is with u guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well
and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.
Congratulations, God will fulfill ur American dream by is Grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ jidedon nd peter ife,congratulations for smooth transition to de united states,welcome brosm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.