Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926858 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp: House my movement don de begin oo,pls is dia any additional info or stuff I need 2go wit or anytin I nid to knw cos my testimony is nearin completion.I pray 4 GOD'S favour upon our lives through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...nde ewo nu umunne'm,biko unu kpewara'm ekpere ka chukwu nnoyere'm, ka nna-aga ime interview'm oge na-adighi anya.chukwu'm nnoyere unu
Ka chukwu nonyere gi nwanne m nwoke. Ngozi ga abu aha gi site ugbu a rue mgbe ebighi ebi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 1:19am On Feb 27, 2013
junkerhill: Ka chukwu nonyere gi nwanne m nwoke. Ngozi ga abu aha gi site ugbu a rue mgbe ebighi ebi.
may the almighty GOD favour u immediately u step in2 the embassy becos the visa has already been given 2 u,so go and claim it becos the visa is urs in jesus name amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2013
rood boy:

If you are n lagos den come down to surulere ask of bodetomos junction ask any body dere dat u r goin to NPC office very close to bodetomos junction. I did mine 3k dere.

@rood boy, pls let me know if : 1. The 3k you spent included the affidavit
2. You received the Letter of Attestation same day.
I intend to do mine next week.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
this is what we ve all been waiting for. SUCCESS!!! Congrats ma'am!
Our God is so faithful!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:56am On Feb 27, 2013
junkerhill: Ka chukwu nonyere gi nwanne m nwoke. Ngozi ga abu aha gi site ugbu a rue mgbe ebighi ebi.
AMEN,chukwu ga-emerem ya,gakwa-emere gi ya n'oge nke gi...Tanx a lot my broda nd may GOD ALMIGHTY see u through durin ur own tym,Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2013
alex4money: may the almighty GOD favour u immediately u step in2 the embassy becos the visa has already been given 2 u,so go and claim it becos the visa is urs in jesus name amen
Alex I claim it in JESUS name,Amen.tanx 2 u man,I realy appreciate a lot...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:26am On Feb 27, 2013
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.
Congrats dear! It's all over now. Thanks be to the KING of KINGS who gave u an expected end.
So, start dusting ur bags nd ur baggages cos there is no time to waste.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2013
dammymye:
No dearie! I did my interveiw on 15th and now i have my visa.
. Ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp:
AMEN,chukwu ga-emerem ya,gakwa-emere gi ya n'oge nke gi...Tanx a lot my broda nd may GOD ALMIGHTY see u through durin ur own tym,Amen.
Ije oma nwannem nwoke. Jehova azala gi ekpere. Visa gi ga abu nke gi site n'ike nke chukwu. Iga ekwuputakwa oru oma ya ta n'nairaland. Anam ejikere nihi na agam efeba ala amerika na oge na adighi anya.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Please do not add family members to your original application if they pre-existed at the time of your eDV application. Read below for information.

Q:  How do I add a family member to my case?

A:  If you would like to add an additional family member to an approved petition stored at NVC, please contact NVC in writing to do so, and provide the petitioner and beneficiary's names and dates of birth, case number, receipt number, and a copy of the birth certificate. To contact NVC by phone, you must call between 7:30 a.m. and midnight, Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST). It may be easier to reach NVC during the morning. Follow the prompts to speak with an operator. NVC's telephone number is:  603-334-0700. You may also inquire via e-mail atNVCInquiry@state.gov.

Diversity Visa applicants may add additional family members to their case at the U.S. Consulate on the day of the interview. All normal DV fees apply for this family member. Note however, that DV lottery rules require that all family members be listed on the initial electronic DV entry. If a pre-existing family member was not listed on your initial electronic DV entry (for instance, if you were already married and/or already had children at the time of your entry, but you forgot to list your spouse and/or children), you will be disqualified at the time of your interview, and your interview fee will not be refunded.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

Congratulations once more!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Gentiger: Please do not add family members to your original application if they pre-existed at the time of your eDV application. Read below for information.

Q:  How do I add a family member to my case?

A:  If you would like to add an additional family member to an approved petition stored at NVC, please contact NVC in writing to do so, and provide the petitioner and beneficiary's names and dates of birth, case number, receipt number, and a copy of the birth certificate. To contact NVC by phone, you must call between 7:30 a.m. and midnight, Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST). It may be easier to reach NVC during the morning. Follow the prompts to speak with an operator. NVC's telephone number is:  603-334-0700. You may also inquire via e-mail atNVCInquiry@state.gov.

Diversity Visa applicants may add additional family members to their case at the U.S. Consulate on the day of the interview. All normal DV fees apply for this family member. Note however, that DV lottery rules require that all family members be listed on the initial electronic DV entry. If a pre-existing family member was not listed on your initial electronic DV entry (for instance, if you were already married and/or already had children at the time of your entry, but you forgot to list your spouse and/or children), you will be disqualified at the time of your interview, and your interview fee will not be refunded.
Nice reminder bro. Only if people will listen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2013
loconzo00:

@rood boy, pls let me know if : 1. The 3k you spent included the affidavit
2. You received the Letter of Attestation same day.
I intend to do mine next week.
Thanks.

No..all the money I spend is 3.700... I did ma attestation 3k, affidavit 700.. Den I receive it 3days . I did ma affidavit at lag high court...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2013
tosmy :
Am so much happy for u gervin that you have be called for ur visa.@spooder congrate to you and your family and I also tap frm you sucess,I and my family ll testiffy HIS glory by april in JESUS name (amen)faith work wonders

Tnx and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2013
jamicanlady:

The Police report can be done under a day n has a lifespan of 3mnths n is essential for ur interview but nt needed @ ur POE. However, Medicals should be done at least 2wks b4 ur interview, cos it has 6mnths lifespan, just like d visa dat 'll b issued n very very essential @ ur POE. House correct me if am wrong abeg. All da best!

Tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
joeonye:

Tnx
@spoondar congrat..bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2013
usef83: @spoondar congrat..bro.

Sis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2013
amen
f-geemomen:

Garvins congratulations...you have really waited enough and God has blessed you for your patience. I pray we those also waiting to be called will testify like you have done IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2013
temmytanny: wen i no dey see yah face again

Lolz Me wey dey see you 4 fb.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tiwanna:

Lolz Me wey dey see you 4 fb.
ok oo i will reconsider my moves grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
My people, please how do I see who is following me and the people I'm following on nairaland. I have been trying since last week but still not been able to find a way to know the people I'm following and the ones following me. Cos I have a personal question I need to ask som1 pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp: House my movement don de begin oo,pls is dia any additional info or stuff I need 2go wit or anytin I nid to knw cos my testimony is nearin completion.I pray 4 GOD'S favour upon our lives through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...nde ewo nu umunne'm,biko unu kpewara'm ekpere ka chukwu nnoyere'm, ka nna-aga ime interview'm oge na-adighi anya.chukwu'm nnoyere unu
Nero you are favoured, remember what I usually tell you on phone that "as long as you're a member of this forum, do the right things" that means your VISA is already granted. Je na futa ha ViSa gi, maka na achogim inu akuko obula. Go get ur VISAaaaaaaa... My Dear. JEHOVAH NONYERE GI!
Not to forget my Fiance is wishing you GOODLUCK. I'll call you later in the day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

congratulations ..so happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
nkkystel:
Nero you are favoured, remember what I usually tell you on phone that "as long as you're a member of this forum, do the right things" that means your VISA is already granted. Je na futa ha ViSa gi, maka na achogim inu akuko obula. Go get ur VISAaaaaaaa... My Dear. JEHOVAH NONYERE GI!
Not to forget my Fiance is wishing you GOODLUCK. I'll call you later in the day.
Thank u so much stella nd I grab all de gud wishes.for sure am goin to collect my VISA,no be their own,dem be thief? See me,see my visa jhoor.but its nt by my own power oo,its by de special grace of GOD who started dis in my life.Stella I realy appreciate wat u've bin doin 4 me eva since I met u here,GOD'S reward's on de way. grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Nero-xp, what's up with ur interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Nero-xp, what's up with ur interview? Or is it not today?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp,wish all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Am live @ Atlanta sending this post,i really want to say a very BIG thank u to u all in this forum i got to US on Saturday.my experience ,left MMA1 on saturday 6.50am got to Casablanca morocco on same day by 10.50am ,took another plane to JFK by 12.30pm on Saturday took us 8 hours and touch down @ JFK by 4.50PM America tym,slept over @New York b4 taking another plane DELTA AIRLINE to Atlanta by 8.10am from New York the fligt lasted for 1hour 58 minutes.the weather in New York was verrrrrrry cold but the weather in Atlanta is cold too but not like New York ,as many that re coming to new york shld pls prepare very well and bring good and thick jacket my document was collected @JFK insted of Atlanta the immigration insisted collecting my document said it same process.

Thanking God for safe trip. So happy 4u and family! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! and welcome to America
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ Spoondar. Congrats!

@ garvins. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,my interview is 4 April 30,can i have my medical test n police report now. tnx
u can do everytin in d first week of April...infact I did mine a week to my interview day (not advicable o)..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
chirpywest: @Nero-xp, what's up with ur interview? Or is it not today?
Chirpwest,my interview is on monday man,my testimony is on de way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.