Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922980 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
House am wit Godhelpmeooo @ children's practice @ Ikoyi doing his medicals.I jst pray dat GOD ALMIGHTY wil be wit u all on ur Interview day nd u all must testify on dis forum in JESUS Name,Amen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: PRAISE YE THE LORD 4 ME...........................THE LORD HAS DONE IT 4 MY FAMILY...................VISA APPROVED..........FULL JIST LATER.

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
zionking28: Hello E-Family, pls I need you to put me ur prayers. Next week Thursday is my interview.
COUNTING DOWN... SEVEN DAYS TO GO!

Almighty God be with Ɣ☺ΰ. Faith work . Its well with us

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ ebykings,
@ amedino1,
@ tosmy
Thanks a lot guys for prompt response to my questions. I appreciate. Will definitely communicate that to the person concern. Pls, where is tHat National Population Census situated? How long does it take to do that? How much will it take to get it down?
Perhaps, if I can get a contact to help out, wouldn't mind cos this is a life time matter for this fellow. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: Hi ppl, am new in the forum. I can see tHat gud thingS are actually happening here and am glaD to be here. Pls guys, a friend of mine won the 2013 DV lottery and have been slated for intrview in April. He was directed to two physicians, the question he's having now is that, is he supposed to visit the two physicians or he can choose any of the two?
Second question is that he said the birth certificate that was issued to him at birth doesn't shows any place for passport cos it was issued to him in the year 1984 and that's the birth certificate he's been using. Will this certificate be accepted at the interview or what shuld he do? Ur immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
tell your friend that he can choose one of the hospitals for his medicals.
As for his birth certificate, I will advice him to go for NPC birth certificate, tht will be better for him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: Hi blessed ppl in the house, am stil waiting for ur quick response oooo. The fellow just gave me another question to ask the house:
His name(not real name shaaa): Samuel John Yomi,
Surname: Samuel and othr name is John and Yomi.
On one of his certificate especially WAEC, the name appears like this:
Samuel Yomi John. Pls, gud ppl in the house, can this be an issue for him on the interview day ccos he had made complained to the WAEC and they can't do anything abt it. Thanks
there is no problem with that. He is good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
junkerhill: there is no problem with that. He is good to go.
Thanks but where can this be done? How long will it take and for how much? Contact will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
junkerhill: tell your friend that he can choose one of the hospitals for his medicals.
As for his birth certificate, I will advice him to go for NPC birth certificate, tht will be better for him.

Thanks alot. Pls where is NPC located in Lagos? For how long does it take to get it done and how much can it cost? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sinaadegoke: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hi house. Just came back from my visa interview. I know this is arguable, but thanks to God, it should be the shortest interview ever.

It went like this;
Interviewer: Hi
Me: Hi. Nice tie
Interviewer: (Blushes, looks at his tie, smiles widely, then looks at me): Thanks.
Interviewer: Are you Adegoke?
Me: Yes, Adegoke Adesina
Interviewer: Which school did u finish from?
Me: OAU, Ile Ife
Interviewer: When did u graduate?
ME: 1999
Interviewer:Which course did u study?
Me: Engineering Physics
Interviewer: How come you're in banking?
Me: Nigerian banks take graduates from all fields. You get trained on the job. So....
Interviewer: I was an Engineer too, and I found myself here, so I understand u
Me: You don't say
Interviewer: Yeah
Me: Where u begin and where u end are two different things

He kept smiling all the way, almost whistling when he brought out the forms, congratulated me, & told me my visa has been approved.

My tip for those awaiting the interview is.... Follow the instructions on the website thoroughly, & be very nice & civil. It can shorten ur interview considerably.

But more importantly, be confident in God. When it's ur time to change location, then it's ur time, hopefully for d best.

I am now officially a Yankee.

Meet u guys on the other side!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Idriez,wow! Am so much happy 4 u nd ur wife,its already written dat we all on dis forum must testify 2 de goodness of de ALMIGHTY GOD,to GOD be de Glory all de tym.we're dangerously marchin forward. grin
@ Zionking,de LORD has already done it 4 u,u knw why I jst said so? I saw ur fiancee stella,nd you rejoicin over ur interview success nd visa approval in my dream dis mornin.pls dnt doubt me cos am serious...so ur visa is sure granted through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
sina_adegoke: Hi house. Just came back from my visa interview. I know this is arguable, but thanks to God, it should be the shortest interview ever.

It went like this;
Interviewer: (Blushes, looks at his tie, smiles widely, then looks at me): Thanks.
Me: Nigerian banks take graduates from all fields. You get trained on the job. So....

He kept smiling all the way, almost whistling when he brought out the forms, congratulated me, & told me my visa has been approved.

My tip for those awaiting the interview is.... Follow the instructions on the website thoroughly, & be very nice & civil. It can shorten ur interview considerably.

But more importantly, be confident in God. When it's ur time to change location, then it's ur time, hopefully for d best.

Congrats,our God is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
sina_adegoke: Hi house. Just came back from my visa interview. I know this is arguable, but thanks to God, it should be the shortest interview ever.

It went like this;

congrats,wow.mine is soon ooh and house please pray for me and my wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Congrat bro and welcome to the US of A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Congrats welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp: @ Idriez,wow! Am so much happy 4 u nd ur wife,its already written dat we all on dis forum must testify 2 de goodness of de ALMIGHTY GOD,to GOD be de Glory all de tym.we're dangerously marchin forward. grin
@ Zionking,de LORD has already done it 4 u,u knw why I jst said so? I saw ur fiancee stella,nd you rejoicin over ur interview success nd visa approval in my dream dis mornin.pls dnt doubt me cos am serious...so ur visa is sure granted through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...

Congratulation. I celebrate with you oooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Nice tie you have, huh! You must be bold enough to comment on someone's dressing and you made him just look at your credentials and not ask bullcrap questions afterwards and another thing you both studied the same field. Congratulations for being BOLD enough and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats Bro.... I think I overheard your interview, it was around 10am right?
The Lord will perfect your surjorn in US.

It went like this;

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
At about 8.50am,we saw our documents with d CO at window 15,he was looking at it and was typing sum tins into d system 4 about 10mins,b4 he beeped our number.
CO:Gud moning
me:gud moni sir and hw was ur nyt?
CO:Finger print
me:we did appropriately
CO:Oath thingy
me:we did
CO: He den asked my wife and son to sit
CO:U work as dis explain
me:i explained all my job functions
CO:U have A1 in in dis subject,why?
me:I explained
CO:He asked about my 1st degree
me:I responded
CO:He asked about my nysc
CO:Why did ur master degree took 3yrs b4 completion
me:Because of sum internal problems
CO:How did u meet ur spouse
CO:Where does ur wife work
me:I answered
CO:Collect ur son from ur wife and sit
SPOUSE
CO:Open ur weeding album
wif:She did
CO:Show me ur courtship pictures
CO:He asked about engagement pics
wif:She showed him
CO:He saw our weeding program&invitation card,he den requested 4 dem
wif:She gave dem to him
CO:Let me see ur weeding pics
wif:she showed him
CO:Let me see d picture u and ur husband took with ur son
wif:She showed him our child dedication pics
CO:Go and pet ur son,tell ur hubby to come
wif:Thank u sir
CO:He returned all my original certs to me,except 3 international passprt.He den Congratulate me and handed over 2 sheet of paper to me,one for d visa collection and other for new payment 4 green card
me:Thank u sir and do have a nice day
CO:Ur welcom
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Nero xp, thanks for the wonderful wishes.... I am elated.
Contrary to your expectation, I was unable to do the interview as they still weren't able to access my file so I was left with no option but to agree to a reschedule of interview which is subject to a call from them(embassy). So as at now, I dont have a definite day for my interview though all my docs are with them; I am set for them any day, anytime.
Thanks y'all for the love and concern.... D Lord will perfect all that concerns us and will deliver the visa into our hands as at when due.

nero xp: @ Idriez,wow! Am so much happy 4 u nd ur wife,its already written dat we all on dis forum must testify 2 de goodness of de ALMIGHTY GOD,to GOD be de Glory all de tym.we're dangerously marchin forward. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
I really give all glory, honor and adoration unto d lord 4 wat he did 4 my family.I will like to apprc8t all members of dis forum,for ur prompt advice,prayers and encouragement.May God be with all of u and ur household in Jesus mighty name.I wish those dat are still expecting there intervws success.Our God is indeed a God of signs and wonders.Faith works wonders.Texas here i come.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats bro, I observed your interview too.... your wife was pregnant & had on a yellow gown. You also told the CO that you did your NYSC in a ministry; right? The CO was so pleasant with you guys.
Congrats once again and go live your american dream.

akaniman: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
At about 8.50am,we saw our documents with d CO at window 15,he was looking at it and was typing sum tins into d system 4 about 10mins,b4 he beeped our number.
SPOUSE
CO:He returned all my original certs to me,except 3 international passprt.He den Congratulate me and handed over 2 sheet of paper to me,one for d visa collection and other for new payment 4 green card

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: I really give all glory, honor and adoration unto d lord 4 wat he did 4 my family.I will like to apprc8t all members of dis forum,for ur prompt advice,prayers and encouragement.May God be with all of u and ur household in Jesus mighty name.I wish those dat are still expecting there intervws success.Our God is indeed a God of signs and wonders.Faith works wonders.Texas here i come.

Congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Idriez: God will cause you to smile and be celebrated in the end in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
SPOUSE

congratulations! to you and your family, that is how interviews are supposed to be done. cheers and God bless you for sharing your exp! go live your American life jare.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: .

Thanks alot. Pls where is NPC located in Lagos? For how long does it take to get it done and how much can it cost? Thanks

Boss tell ur friend shld come down 2 surulere, ask of Bode-thomas junction & up-posit redeem church...NPC is very close 2 sensus market...den the NPC is up-posit fiterlory club.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
@sina_adegoke....congrat pls which of the window interview you and hope those ladies have been transfer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: @ ebykings,
@ amedino1,
@ tosmy
Thanks a lot guys for prompt response to my questions. I appreciate. Will definitely communicate that to the person concern. Pls, where is tHat National Population Census situated? How long does it take to do that? How much will it take to get it down?
Perhaps, if I can get a contact to help out, wouldn't mind cos this is a life time matter for this fellow. Thanks

The NPC office in Lagos is located at Surulere around NYSC orientation camp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

congrat i key in to such grace and sucess on my own interview day
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
SPOUSE

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
pjogutum1: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
SPOUSE

congratulations! to you and your family, that is how interviews are supposed to be done. cheers and God bless you for sharing your exp! go live your American life jare.

Congrat brozz. Enjoy ur yankee with ur family. More more blessin ahead of you family...pls wat did u explain abt the A1 to the co?

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.