Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923361 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Gentiger, you ought to be at the states by now, where are you? Settle down quickly and com and answer your brothers and sisters cos they are calling you. Thank God for journey mercy and safe trip to the land of opportunities.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pls has any one heard frm Akaniman? He ought hav posted sumtin regardin de interview he had today,hmmmm!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Visa bulletin, I'm sitting down and I'm seriously waiting for you. Update yourself fast fast and show your face. Na beg I dey beg oooooo!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
junkerhill: @Jide, I congratulate u once again. The Lord has done it again for another member of this family. Glory be his name.

Previously, the fear of members of this family was d woman on window 16. Now she is out and they brot her twin brother and he is on window 16. Hahahahahhahaha.......I'm lafing because they can't defeat us. Our God is too much and He is greater than them. Even if they went and bring their grandfather, the visa must still be given to us cos God has assigned it.

@Godhelpmeooo, u need not be afraid. You must know that the people that were denied by the man on window 13 are not members of this family. So it is possible that they knew nothing abt the interview therefore they didn't prepare well, or maybe they faked their marriage. So, Relax bro, cos u know their weakness and you know how to deal with them when your time comes. Wish you success in advance.

Yes o. That was the zeal I had with d guys I meet there too. That dey can't defeat u.. We were even causing lot of noise in d hall and laffing as well. Na God ooooO No be man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
junkerhill: @Jide, I congratulate u once again. The Lord has done it again for another member of this family. Glory be his name.

Previously, the fear of members of this family was d woman on window 16. Now she is out and they brot her twin brother and he is on window 16. Hahahahahhahaha.......I'm lafing because they can't defeat us. Our God is too much and He is greater than them. Even if they went and bring their grandfather, the visa must still be given to us cos God has assigned it.

@Godhelpmeooo, u need not be afraid. You must know that the people that were denied by the man on window 13 are not members of this family. So it is possible that they knew nothing abt the interview therefore they didn't prepare well, or maybe they faked their marriage. So, Relax bro, cos u know their weakness and you know
how to deal with them when your time comes. Wish you success in advance.

nice 1
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
God Is Good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by huzzienat: 12:52am On Mar 07, 2013
The testimonies r wonderful! Come May 1st I shall testify also...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2013
huzzienat: The testimonies r wonderful! Come May 1st I shall testify also...

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2013
It is my turn to shine, receive & testify IJN.... Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp: GOD has done it 4 me ooo,am more dan happy 2day oo.wil post my experience wen I get home grin
Congratulations Nero Xp. I'm so happy for you. U deserve this.U prepared so well for it (physically and spiritually). You left nothing to chance. This is the reward of diligence!Once again congrats. I tap into this grace for my wife and I coming up very soon. God bless you and pls keep us posted on ur travel plans. Regards.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001: Thanks to every one that congratulate me. God will surprise u all and God bless u all.

AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:52am On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger, where hart thou? Visa bullentin pls let see u. 17500 i pridit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:10am On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001: Forum.. I am sorry for the late response.

I left my phone @ home that why I have not spoken since.

My Visa was approve.

I got to the embassy @ 6:15am.. I waited till 9:45am before I was called in. Collected the payment slip, when thru the security and straight to the hall where interview is being conducted. I paid payment, submitted mine document. And I was waiting for my number to be call. I meet couple of guys.. We just started chatting like as if we have know each other for long time. With great believe that our visa has being approved. Suddenly my number beep @ counter 13 about 12 :15pm.

Me: Good afternoon Sir.
Co: Good afternoon and how are u doing.
Me: fine and u.
Co: Raise up ur hand...bla bla bla.
Me: yes I do.. Finger print.
Co: Wat do U do.
Me: Schooling and working.
Co: What d name of sch
Me: lasu sch of part time.
Co: he ask about my work.
Me: I told him designation at work
Co: he ask full meaning of my designation.
Me : I told him.
Co: Hope u are finding it easy.
Me: yes and it cool.
Co: He asked that what d relationship btw the person I am going to stay with and I.
Me: family friend.
Co: where is ur parent.
Me: lagos.
Co: do u stay wit them.
Me: Yes.
Co: he asked about how many brother and sister I have.
Me: 3brothers and 1sister.
Co : just said congratulation.. And he gave me d white sheet. On how to pay d 165dollars.

The co was already tired.. We were just about 4 of us remaining.

Glory be to God almighty. Big thanks to my name sake jidedon, leripa and to other great people in this forum
PRAISE GOD am very happy 4u jide i ought to ve called u earlier but very busy expect my call first thing tomorrow once again CONGRATS. Welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:53am On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
PRAISE GOD am very happy 4u jide i ought to ve called u earlier but very busy expect my call first thing tomorrow once again CONGRATS. Welcome to AMERICA

Thanks jide,You inspired me more when the chips were down.. God bless u my brother .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:57am On Mar 07, 2013
junkerhill: Visa bulletin, I'm sitting down and I'm seriously waiting for you. Update yourself fast fast and show your face. Na beg I dey beg oooooo!!!!
every body is waiting bro,what is ur CN range?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2013
genlion: Gentiger, where hart thou? Visa bullentin pls let see u. 17500 i pridit
a big amen to ur prediction for coming visa bulletin,waiting is killing my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2013
idriez: It is my turn to shine, receive & testify IJN.... Amen
Idreez,its realy nw ur turn to storm dat embassy nd kum bak here wit a wonderful testimony.today is ur day nd wil be ur best day ever.Remember wat we discussed 2 days ago,nd I knw dat u nd ur wife must get dat visa today in JESUS NAME,AMEN...House pls pray 4 Idriez nd his wife ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations Nero Xp. I'm so happy for you. U deserve this.U prepared so well for it (physically and spiritually). You left nothing to chance. This is the reward of diligence!Once again congrats. I tap into this grace for my wife and I coming up very soon. God bless you and pls keep us posted on ur travel plans. Regards.
Thank u my broda nd de LORD ALMIGHTY shall do de same 4 u nd ur wife cos its already a done deal.I wil surely update u regardin to my travelin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp:
Idreez,its realy nw ur turn to storm dat embassy nd kum bak here wit a wonderful testimony.today is ur day nd wil be ur best day ever.Remember wat we discussed 2 days ago,nd I knw dat u nd ur wife must get dat visa today in JESUS NAME,AMEN...House pls pray 4 Idriez nd his wife ooo
idreeze.congrats i can c it alrdy.there is no space for doubts.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2013
tovalli: Same here bro...Gods grace,mercy and favour will overshadow us...mine is on d 18th wen is urs??

On d 20th @ tovalli...

His favour has already gone before us to make our road plain, our visas has been approved...we juz gotta claim it!!! Can i hear a fatttt amen??

AMMEEENNNN!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2013

Big AMEN to that bro! You and your wife's interview shall be a success story, go & claim your VISAs in Jesus Name... Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Tiwanna: hi dropping a word of faith for all that are in need. matthew 9:25-30

25: But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.

26: And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land.

27: And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.

28: And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them,Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

29: Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

30: And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.

i highlighted some parts, as point. wen the blind men came to Christ for their healing, he asked them do u believe that i can heal u? and they answered him saying yes we do. and jesus christ healed them saying according to your faith be it unto u. just like he said to the woman with the issue of blood when she touched his garment, he turned to her and said i quote "woman be of good cheer thy faith has made u whole"

so if you believed that God can hear your prayer, also believed that he is able to change the impossible to possible, he can make u a winner this year no matter your background, situation, affliction cause he said it in his word according to:

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Isaiah 55:10&11, 10:For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. .

i say unto u, u r a winner already if u believed in Jesus name amen.

Here's a quote frm another thread on DV2014 but i tink it applies even here to those going on interviews, those awaiting interviews & those awaiting 2NL...

I say unto thee: be it unto you ACCORDING TO THY FAITH!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2013
Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
1. Visa passport photograph, is it 2cm by 2cm or 2inch by 2inch.?
2. my wife just renew her passport and is still bearing her name b4 marriage,hope no wahala? because Nigeria passport office is not making it easy to change name. i need to go to Abuja, spend more than 50k and is going to take more than three months.
please Guru in the house, advise me.

@Penticom: sure your first question about the passport has been answered as for the international passport for your wife, i will advice you to change it for safety. Your wife cannot still be answering her fathers name till now. the passport takes between 7 - 14 days and not 3 months. i did mine by November and it cost me 40k because of error in my surname. you can locate me on facebook if you need help on that, Prince.Ogutum, hope this helps cheers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2013
pjogutum1: Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
1. Visa passport photograph, is it 2cm by 2cm or 2inch by 2inch.?
2. my wife just renew her passport and is still bearing her name b4 marriage,hope no wahala? because Nigeria passport office is not making it easy to change name. i need to go to Abuja, spend more than 50k and is going to take more than three months.
please Guru in the house, advise me.

@Penticom: sure your first question about the passport has been answered as for the international passport for your wife, i will advice you to change it for safety. Your wife cannot still be answering her fathers name till now. the passport takes between 7 - 14 days and not 3 months. i did mine by November and it cost me 40k because of error in my surname. you can locate me on facebook if you need help on that, Prince.Ogutum, hope this helps cheers.
@ poster the passport photo should be 2by2.......like the recommended one for dv application
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2013
@ prince ogutum....i sent u a facebook friend request......otunba....is my starting name plz accept
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2013
simayanki4real:

On d 20th @ tovalli...

His favour has already gone before us to make our road plain, our visas has been approved...we juz gotta claim it!!! Can i hear a fatttt amen??

AMMEEENNNN!!!!
AAMMMEEEENNNNN!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:

@ jidex: congrat.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Amen!!..Go get ur visa bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001: Forum.. I am sorry for the late response.

I left my phone @ home that why I have not spoken since.

My Visa was approve.

I got to the embassy @ 6:15am.. I waited till 9:45am before I was called in. Collected the payment slip, when thru the security and straight to the hall where interview is being conducted. I paid payment, submitted mine document. And I was waiting for my number to be call. I meet couple of guys.. We just started chatting like as if we have know each other for long time. With great believe that our visa has being approved. Suddenly my number beep @ counter 13 about 12 :15pm.

Me: Good afternoon Sir.
Co: Good afternoon and how are u doing.
Me: fine and u.
Co: Raise up ur hand...bla bla bla.
Me: yes I do.. Finger print.
Co: Wat do U do.
Me: Schooling and working.
Co: What d name of sch
Me: lasu sch of part time.
Co: he ask about my work.
Me: I told him designation at work
Co: he ask full meaning of my designation.
Me : I told him.
Co: Hope u are finding it easy.
Me: yes and it cool.
Co: He asked that what d relationship btw the person I am going to stay with and I.
Me: family friend.
Co: where is ur parent.
Me: lagos.
Co: do u stay wit them.
Me: Yes.
Co: he asked about how many brother and sister I have.
Me: 3brothers and 1sister.
Co : just said congratulation.. And he gave me d white sheet. On how to pay d 165dollars.

The co was already tired.. We were just about 4 of us remaining.

Glory be to God almighty. Big thanks to my name sake jidedon, leripa and to other great people in this forum
Jidex001, u got no reason to be sorry, we are very happy that finally Ur testimony is here. Big congtas bro and may the good Lord provide for ur smooth transition IJN, once again, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp:

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats jide. Idriez u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already A̶̲̥̅̊ testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2013
Big Congrats Jidex! Im happy for u bro. Thanks be to GOD.
Every member of this forum shall have a successful interview IJN. But pls, like junkerhill said sometime ago, when we get to d u.s let's not forget the GOD who has highly favored us. Let's serve HIM with the whole of our heart even during our stay in d states. Let's nt be carried away by d pleasure and fun in america.
As for me and my family, we shall serve the LORD!
as for akaniman, i doubt if he add his interview yest'day cos i remember in one of his previous posts he said b4 friday he shall testify. I think his interview could be today or 2mao. Pls let's nt stop praying for him. NONE OF US WOULD BE DENIED VISA.
@zerzer; ok i will give u a call soon. Im yet to be current, my CN is 160**. Hopin to be current this mth.

@idriez; the Visa is yours already. Go get it approved today. Congrats in advance! The Lord is on your side.
IT IS WELL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.